The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]

Go down 
+7
TJ
fuck
Nova
Richie
SP
Jarrett
Karl
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:53 pm

RICHIE! CHAT RIGHT NOW FOR FUCK SAKES!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:58 pm

I like how only stupid people play into Jarrett's game. It's not even like I hate him or anything, he's just a fag. I don't try to argue with him all the time, or pay all that much attention to anything he does, really. I mean, he's a fag, but I'm gonna let him get me down.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Future Surge wrote:
I like how only stupid people play into Jarrett's game. It's not even like I hate him or anything, he's just a fag. I don't try to argue with him all the time, or pay all that much attention to anything he does, really. I mean, he's a fag, but I'm gonna let him get me down.
What I got out of this is that Richie's stupid and you don't care about me.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:01 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
What I got out of this is that Richie's stupid and you think I'm a fag.
Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
What I got out of this is that Richie's stupid and you think I'm a fag.
Fixed.
Quote :
pay all that much attention to anything he does
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Christ Richie, Jarrett's trolling the fuck out of you and you're activating all of his trap cards.

Jarrett, stop being a dick. This site barely ever gets activity as it is, you really want to make one more person leave? Act like an actual admin and stop being a fuck.

Richie, stop being a little bitch. You know you're not gay, that's enough. You kids are arguing on the internet over whatever little problem you've got. Either fuck or PM each other over whatever it is that's got you guys pissing in your panties so these people can get back to their little tournament.

Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
What I got out of this is that Richie's stupid and you don't care about me.

Pretty much. Anyone who thinks they're smart, but still plays into your game, is stupid. And yea, you never get a second thought from me.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:05 pm

TJ! wrote:
Christ Richie, Jarrett's trolling the fuck out of you and you're activating all of his trap cards.

Jarrett, stop being a dick. This site barely ever gets activity as it is, you really want to make one more person leave? Act like an actual admin and stop being a fuck.

Richie, stop being a little bitch. You know you're not gay, that's enough. You kids are arguing on the internet over whatever little problem you've got. Either fuck or PM each other over whatever it is that's got you guys pissing in your panties so these people can get back to their little tournament.

If he was real troll, it'd be funny.

And K. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:13 pm

It doesn't matter if he's funny or not, Richie. Long story short you fell for it.

I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:17 pm

TJ! wrote:
It doesn't matter if he's funny or not, Richie. Long story short you fell for it.

I'm just saying.
Yeah, I know I fell for it.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Richie wrote:
TJ! wrote:

I'm just saying.
Yeah, I know I fell for it.
Good to know. At least you learned.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:19 pm

TJ! wrote:

I'm just saying.

That outfit must make a lot of noise in the dryer, huh.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:

I'm just saying.

Sometimes. Usually you give it some Nyquil and liquor and it doesn't.

By outfit I assume you mean baby.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:51 pm

TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:

I'm just saying.

Sometimes. Usually you give it some Nyquil and liquor and it doesn't.

By outfit I assume you mean baby.

I'm thinking me and you get away from all the hustle and bustle of the city for a while, baby. We'll go somewhere nice, like Paris. You like Paris, right? We'll get some real champagne, and then give each-other Rusty Ventures. Yea.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:10 am

1. Slow Chemical by Finger Eleven [Kane]

2. Metalingus by Alter Bridge [Edge]

3. You Look Fly Today by WWE Productions [Too Cool]

4. Word Life by John Cena [John Cena]

5. Burn In My Light by Mercy Drive [Randy Orton]

6. Cult Of Personality by Living Colour [CM Punk]

7. End Of Days by Jim Johnston [The Corre]

8. Whatever by Our Lady Peace [Chris Benoit]
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:11 am

Changed my last vote.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:22 am

1. Slow Chemical by Finger Eleven [Kane]

3. Nation Of Violence by Dale Oliver [Samoa Joe]

4. Know Your Role by Jim Johnston [The Rock]

5. Glass Shatters by Disturbed ['Stone Cold' Steve Austin]

6. We Are One by 12 Stones [Nexus]

7. End Of Days by Jim Johnston [The Corre]

8. Whatever by Our Lady Peace
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:58 am

1.Slow Chemical by Finger Eleven [Kane]

3. Nation Of Violence by Dale Oliver [Samoa Joe]

4. Word Life by John Cena [John Cena]

5. Glass Shatters by Disturbed ['Stone Cold' Steve Austin]

6. Cult Of Personality by Living Colour [CM Punk]

7. Dawn by Richard Strauss [Ric Flair]

8. Whatever by Our Lady Peace
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:58 am

1. Voices by Rev Theory [Randy Orton] v Slow Chemical by Finger Eleven [Kane]

Winner - Slow Chemical purely because of Kane's impact on the attitude era.

2. Metalingus by Alter Bridge [Edge] v My Time by The DX Band [Triple H]

Winner - Can't pick, don't care.

3. Nation Of Violence by Dale Oliver [Samoa Joe] v You Look Fly Today by WWE Productions [Too Cool]

Winner - Unfortunate these two got drawn against each other, YLFT is just a cool song but Nation of Violence gets this, so badass, represents Samoa Joe through music, I love the Godzilla intro. Once you hear it your like 'oh fuck, some bitch gunna get choked out'.

4. Word Life by John Cena [John Cena] v Know Your Role by Jim Johnston [The Rock]

Winner - Know Your Role

5. Glass Shatters by Disturbed ['Stone Cold' Steve Austin] v Burn In My Light by Mercy Drive [Randy Orton]

Winner - Glass Shatters. One of the earlier iconic sounds also one of the best known. The shattering of glass has provided some of the biggest pops in WWF history.

6. Cult Of Personality by Living Colour [CM Punk] v We Are One by 12 Stones [Nexus]

Winner - Uh, Cult of Personality is a better song I guess but theme-wise I'm going with We Are One. I think it represented Nexus better than CoP does for Punk now. Who has become stale may I add.

7. End Of Days by Jim Johnston [The Corre] v Dawn by Richard Strauss [Ric Flair]

Winner - Dawn. This song should win this competition. The man who it was for, the unique tweener-ness of the song, the legacy behind it. Even if you never watched Pro Wrestling in your life, when this song hit, you would instantly know somebody huge is about to arrive on scene. The crescendo is beautiful also.

8. The Game by Motorhead [Triple H] v Whatever by Our Lady Peace

Winner - Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:59 am

As I have said in previous tournaments, if you do not vote for all bouts then all of your votes will be null and void.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:22 pm

1. Slow Chemical
2. Metalingus
3. Nation Of Violence
4. Know Your Role
5. Glass Shatters
6. Cult Of Personality
7. Dawn
8. Whatever

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]   Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament [Round 2]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2