The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans Empty
PostSubject: Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans   Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Sources within WWE have stated today that as of now, there are three possible WrestleMania 29 opponents for The Undertaker – The Rock, Brock Lesnar and John Cena.

Additionally, it has been said the decision as to who The Undertaker works with is being left up to him. While WrestleMania 29 is still nine months away, it seems whichever two names are left out of the fold after a decision is made with The Undertaker, those two guys would likely work with each other at WrestleMania.

For example, if The Undertaker decides he wants to work with John Cena, it would likely mean The Rock takes on Brock Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans   Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:14 pm

I think The Rock would be the most impressive addition to the list of names he has beaten, although having defeated Lesnar or Cena would be big too I guess. Regardless, no way he loses to any of these three.

He'll probably go for Lesnar knowing that Cena and Rock probably want each other.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans   Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:27 pm

I think Cena would be good.
Taker beats Cena for 21 and 0 and he has beaten the new face of the WWE. After the match, Taker shakes Cena's hand and "passes down the torch." And finally retires, going into WM 30's Hall of Fame. They could do Lesnar vs Rock for Lesnar's last match since he already was in a feud with Cena and then at WM 30 Cena could go another round with Rocky, for the WWE Title.

That's how I would do things. Get one more year out of Rock before letting him finally go and do his films. Cena would lead the company until the next generation emerges. Triple H will eventually take over and the new era of WWE will begin.

Last edited by SP on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans   Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:41 pm

SP wrote:
Taker beats Cena for 30 and 0 and he has beaten the new face of the WWE. After the match, Taker shakes Cena's hand and "passes down the torch." And finally retires, going into WM 30's Hall of Fame. They could do Lesnar vs Rock for Lesnar's last match since he already was in a feud with Cena and then at WM 30 Cena could go another round with Rocky, for the WWE Title.

That's how I would do things. Get one more year out of Rock before letting him finally go and do his films. Cena would lead the company until the next generation emerges. Triple H will eventually take over and the new era of WWE will begin.
First of all, this is WM 29, not 30. And Undertaker isn't 29-0, he's 20-0.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans   Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Jarrett wrote:
SP wrote:
Taker beats Cena for 21 and 0 and he has beaten the new face of the WWE. After the match, Taker shakes Cena's hand and "passes down the torch." And finally retires, going into WM 30's Hall of Fame. They could do Lesnar vs Rock for Lesnar's last match since he already was in a feud with Cena and then at WM 30 Cena could go another round with Rocky, for the WWE Title.

First of all, this is WM 29, not 30. And Undertaker isn't 29-0, he's 20-0.
I know. He would be put in WM 30's HoF. and oops.. 21*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans   Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Undertaker Wrestlemania Plans
Page 1 of 1