HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:37 am by Cole

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:10 am

Once I get a few more signups I'll make the thread. Plus I gotta set up the posts and everything. The signups are accepted.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1087
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:42 pm

And I will take The Undertaker on RAW.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:53 pm

I'm hoping to have at least 10 on both rosters before we start. Raw has 10, SmackDown has 8.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1087
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:02 pm

Sign up guys!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:24 pm

Kevin Steen ~ Smackdown
John Cena ~ RAW
Kenny King ~RAW or Smackdown, whichever one needs stars

Wanna try something new, so Steen and Kenny King will be good! Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1087
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:27 pm

And for my last pick, I'll take Dolph Ziggler on SD.

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Both are accepted.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:44 pm

I'll make the official thread soon. I just want to type up the actual posts in Notepad so that I don't close out of the tab I'm typing in and lose what I typed.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Surge - TNA
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 439
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:19 am

JBL on SD! Shawn Michaels on RAW
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:01 pm

yeah, this is dead.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 439
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Why is everything dead!?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Because you touch yourself at night.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:34 pm

SP wrote:
Because you touch yourself at night.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3141
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:39 pm

White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
Because you touch yourself at night.

Remember when you pretended you were in the army?

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:00 pm

Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
Because you touch yourself at night.

Remember when you pretended you were in the army?

I am in the Army you moron. Unlike you I've accomplished shit in life
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3141
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 pm

White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
Because you touch yourself at night.

Remember when you pretended you were in the army?

I am in the Army you moron. Unlike you I've accomplished shit in life

So, you're still pretending to be in the army? Come on, man, you're like, 20-something now? Thought you would've moved on with your life by now or something. I mean, not like you've ever won or are going to win a Medal of Honor, a Distinguished Service Cross, or anything of the like - if you were actually in the army, that is.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
Because you touch yourself at night.

Remember when you pretended you were in the army?

I am in the Army you moron. Unlike you I've accomplished shit in life

So, you're still pretending to be in the army? Come on, man, you're like, 20-something now? Thought you would've moved on with your life by now or something. I mean, not like you've ever won or are going to win a Medal of Honor, a Distinguished Service Cross, or anything of the like - if you were actually in the army, that is.
I haven't fucking died in the Army you fucktard. You see I'm not you i AM in the Army and I don't sit around all day on the internet and do drugs. Unlike you I don't have to start petty arguments on the internet to make me feel like I've accomplished something. You say that you pick on people that you feel are bellow you but the truth of the matter is you are just pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2671
Age : 23
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Dan > Marik, Marik your a moron. Dan fights for a country and you still try to be a internet badass, we all know who is the better person

______________________________________________________________________________________________________



Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3141
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:00 pm

White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
Because you touch yourself at night.

Remember when you pretended you were in the army?

I am in the Army you moron. Unlike you I've accomplished shit in life

So, you're still pretending to be in the army? Come on, man, you're like, 20-something now? Thought you would've moved on with your life by now or something. I mean, not like you've ever won or are going to win a Medal of Honor, a Distinguished Service Cross, or anything of the like - if you were actually in the army, that is.
I haven't fucking died in the Army you fucktard. You see I'm not you i AM in the Army and I don't sit around all day on the internet and do drugs. Unlike you I don't have to start petty arguments on the internet to make me feel like I've accomplished something. You say that you pick on people that you feel are bellow you but the truth of the matter is you are just pathetic.

Well, at least I know that you care about me. That's touching, Danny, it really is. As for dying in the army, those awards aren't singularly earned posthumously. However, what you have inadvertently admitted is that you're a selfish coward. Gee, I wonder who could've predicted that. What do you do in this "army" you're supposedly in, Danny? The fact remains that you continue to post on here despite being in "the army". Am I supposed to believe that you kill Nazis with one hand while typing with the other? Sure, why not?

[G] wrote:
Dan > Marik, Marik your a moron. Dan fights for a country and you still try to be a internet badass, we all know who is the better person

You're right, Granger, we do know who the better is: me. Still crying over getting raped yesterday, or what? That's alright; come here and daddy will kiss the boo-boo all better.

Do you have any actual grasp of the English language that wouldn't implicate you as an individual with a mental handicap? "Your" is possessive. "Marik your a moron", grammatically, can be interpreted as me having ownership of a moron. That doesn't make sense, though, because I sold you to King Gorilla for a cigarette yesterday. Dan doesn't "fight for a country", he's just some guy. As for me "try[ing] to be a internet badass"; not really, bucko. You see, I would be trying to be an internet badass if I made up fake shit about toking (like you), having a life outside of this website (like both of you), being in the army (like Dan), having a girlfriend (yet again, both of you).

Now, the fighting for a country bit - you know who else fights for their country? Terrorists. You're a terrorist sympathizer, Granger, but that makes sense, because America is a nation founded by terrorists. So not only are you a terrorist, but so is Dan the Army man. How does it feel to be parallel to Al Quada and the Taliban, just to name a few? You two bastards make me sick.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:08 pm

I honestly, don't know what to say about this. If Dan really is in the army, then I respect him to the fullest, but if he isn't I think he should be ashamed about saying he is.

Honestly, I don't know why you guys get all rattled up about Marik. He's only fucking around with you. He does it to me. Just joke back and laugh about it instead of getting all defense and shit.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
Because you touch yourself at night.

Remember when you pretended you were in the army?

I am in the Army you moron. Unlike you I've accomplished shit in life

So, you're still pretending to be in the army? Come on, man, you're like, 20-something now? Thought you would've moved on with your life by now or something. I mean, not like you've ever won or are going to win a Medal of Honor, a Distinguished Service Cross, or anything of the like - if you were actually in the army, that is.
I haven't fucking died in the Army you fucktard. You see I'm not you i AM in the Army and I don't sit around all day on the internet and do drugs. Unlike you I don't have to start petty arguments on the internet to make me feel like I've accomplished something. You say that you pick on people that you feel are bellow you but the truth of the matter is you are just pathetic.

Well, at least I know that you care about me. That's touching, Danny, it really is. As for dying in the army, those awards aren't singularly earned posthumously. However, what you have inadvertently admitted is that you're a selfish coward. Gee, I wonder who could've predicted that. What do you do in this "army" you're supposedly in, Danny? The fact remains that you continue to post on here despite being in "the army". Am I supposed to believe that you kill Nazis with one hand while typing with the other? Sure, why not?

[G] wrote:
Dan > Marik, Marik your a moron. Dan fights for a country and you still try to be a internet badass, we all know who is the better person

You're right, Granger, we do know who the better is: me. Still crying over getting raped yesterday, or what? That's alright; come here and daddy will kiss the boo-boo all better.

Do you have any actual grasp of the English language that wouldn't implicate you as an individual with a mental handicap? "Your" is possessive. "Marik your a moron", grammatically, can be interpreted as me having ownership of a moron. That doesn't make sense, though, because I sold you to King Gorilla for a cigarette yesterday. Dan doesn't "fight for a country", he's just some guy. As for me "try[ing] to be a internet badass"; not really, bucko. You see, I would be trying to be an internet badass if I made up fake shit about toking (like you), having a life outside of this website (like both of you), being in the army (like Dan), having a girlfriend (yet again, both of you).

Now, the fighting for a country bit - you know who else fights for their country? Terrorists. You're a terrorist sympathizer, Granger, but that makes sense, because America is a nation founded by terrorists. So not only are you a terrorist, but so is Dan the Army man. How does it feel to be parallel to Al Quada and the Taliban, just to name a few? You two bastards make me sick.
When have I ever made shit up? Again never. See you just assume what you like because it really makes no difference in life. You want to know what I do? I'm a military police officer which means I do basically a polices job while in the military. Which would mean if you ever had the balls to join the military which you wouldn't because you're a coward then I would have the pleasure of arresting your drug addicted ass. You can continue with your internet bad ass thing you have going on because I actually feel sorry for you. You just type something and then get your little rush of whatever. One of these days you will become an adult and realize the childish shit that you do is idiotic. Now unlike you 9/11 pissed me off. I don't worship the Al-Quada or the Taliban like you do.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:11 pm

SP wrote:
I honestly, don't know what to say about this. If Dan really is in the army, then I respect him to the fullest, but if he isn't I think he should be ashamed about saying he is.

Honestly, I don't know why you guys get all rattled up about Marik. He's only fucking around with you. He does it to me. Just joke back and laugh about it instead of getting all defense and shit.
I am in the Army. My MOS is 31 Bravo and I'm entering the 5th year of my 6 by 2 year contract.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:42 pm

White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
Because you touch yourself at night.

Remember when you pretended you were in the army?

I am in the Army you moron. Unlike you I've accomplished shit in life

So, you're still pretending to be in the army? Come on, man, you're like, 20-something now? Thought you would've moved on with your life by now or something. I mean, not like you've ever won or are going to win a Medal of Honor, a Distinguished Service Cross, or anything of the like - if you were actually in the army, that is.
I haven't fucking died in the Army you fucktard. You see I'm not you i AM in the Army and I don't sit around all day on the internet and do drugs. Unlike you I don't have to start petty arguments on the internet to make me feel like I've accomplished something. You say that you pick on people that you feel are bellow you but the truth of the matter is you are just pathetic.

Well, at least I know that you care about me. That's touching, Danny, it really is. As for dying in the army, those awards aren't singularly earned posthumously. However, what you have inadvertently admitted is that you're a selfish coward. Gee, I wonder who could've predicted that. What do you do in this "army" you're supposedly in, Danny? The fact remains that you continue to post on here despite being in "the army". Am I supposed to believe that you kill Nazis with one hand while typing with the other? Sure, why not?

[G] wrote:
Dan > Marik, Marik your a moron. Dan fights for a country and you still try to be a internet badass, we all know who is the better person

You're right, Granger, we do know who the better is: me. Still crying over getting raped yesterday, or what? That's alright; come here and daddy will kiss the boo-boo all better.

Do you have any actual grasp of the English language that wouldn't implicate you as an individual with a mental handicap? "Your" is possessive. "Marik your a moron", grammatically, can be interpreted as me having ownership of a moron. That doesn't make sense, though, because I sold you to King Gorilla for a cigarette yesterday. Dan doesn't "fight for a country", he's just some guy. As for me "try[ing] to be a internet badass"; not really, bucko. You see, I would be trying to be an internet badass if I made up fake shit about toking (like you), having a life outside of this website (like both of you), being in the army (like Dan), having a girlfriend (yet again, both of you).

Now, the fighting for a country bit - you know who else fights for their country? Terrorists. You're a terrorist sympathizer, Granger, but that makes sense, because America is a nation founded by terrorists. So not only are you a terrorist, but so is Dan the Army man. How does it feel to be parallel to Al Quada and the Taliban, just to name a few? You two bastards make me sick.
When have I ever made shit up? Again never. See you just assume what you like because it really makes no difference in life. You want to know what I do? I'm a military police officer which means I do basically a polices job while in the military. Which would mean if you ever had the balls to join the military which you wouldn't because you're a coward then I would have the pleasure of arresting your drug addicted ass. You can continue with your internet bad ass thing you have going on because I actually feel sorry for you. You just type something and then get your little rush of whatever. One of these days you will become an adult and realize the childish shit that you do is idiotic. Now unlike you 9/11 pissed me off. I don't worship the Al-Quada or the Taliban like you do.

Just about that last bit Dan. That really pissed me off. I can understand where Marik is coming from. All he said is to them, you are the terrorist, and to us they are the terrorist. He never once did say that he worshiped them. If you are in the army, you should have that respect to say that to them you are the bad guy and they are the good guy. Don't fucking go on and say that Marik is with the terrorists and liked 9/11 because that's just going a little too far Dan.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:36 pm

SP wrote:
I honestly, don't know what to say about this. If Dan really is in the army, then I respect him to the fullest, but if he isn't I think he should be ashamed about saying he is.

Honestly, I don't know why you guys get all rattled up about Marik. He's only fucking around with you. He does it to me. Just joke back and laugh about it instead of getting all defense and shit.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   

Back to top Go down
 
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The World Wrestling Federation for Over 50 Years the Revolutionary Force in Sports Entertainment
» World Wrestling Association - Homepage
» World Wrestling Revolution
» WWE Raw 1000 Results (SPOILERS)
» R-Truth

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: