The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] I_vote_lcapUniverse Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] I_voting_barUniverse Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]

Go down 
+9
Sam
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
SP
TJ
Richie
Jarrett
Karl
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] Empty
PostSubject: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Okay so since Jarrett hasn't yet posted the thread I thought I would get the ball rolling and begin this election process. If you are yet to do so, read this before continuing:

https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk/t2558-universe-guide-to-admin-elections-re-elections-resignations-and-impeachments

The maximum amount of candidates who can be accepted are 10. However, no more than 6 will be approved regardless of the amount of candidates accepted at this stage.

After announcing yourself as being a candidate, the candidate will need to receive 30 points (3 nominations) from other users before they can move on to the next stage.

Do not post here to nominate someone else to be a candidate, only post here to nominate yourself as candidate for the third admin spot.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:25 pm

To clarify, this thread is only for you to announce your candidacy. Do not post in here unless that is your intention.

I actually forgot all about this starting today.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:26 pm

It's cool, I just remembered myself when I noticed the thread you posted about it.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:44 pm

I would like to announce that I am running for the position of the 3rd Admin.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
A bunch of Secondary Titles
A bunch of Tag Team Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:51 pm

I'll do it again. Mainly because I don't want to remove the Vote TJ gif from my sig.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:31 pm

I am going to run. I think we would make change!
SP 2012

Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] ZfkSZRQ

Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] O1_zps7936192c
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:43 pm

TJ! wrote:
I'll do it again. Mainly because I don't want to remove the Vote TJ gif from my sig.

I support this. And only this.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:27 pm

GRANGER FOR ADMIN 2012

P.S. Weed makes The U fun, Alcohol does not.

Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:32 pm

Should I try again? HELL YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:08 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
GRANGER FOR ADMIN 2012

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if you're approved and nominated, one of your opponents is going to use this against you:

gяαηgєя wrote:
see yall never again, sadly girls and weed and alcohol control my life, au revoir haha

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:59 am

Jarrett wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
GRANGER FOR ADMIN 2012

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if you're approved and nominated, one of your opponents is going to use this against you:

gяαηgєя wrote:
see yall never again, sadly girls and weed and alcohol control my life, au revoir haha

Haha prob. but you know, I'm the shit.

Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:23 am

Unless we get a large number of candidates beforehand, this part of the process is set to end at about 6 PM Eastern this Sunday, July 15.

Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:56 am

I'm going to see where this goes because I've decided to nominate myself as a candidate for the third Admin spot
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:58 am

That's six guys so far, 4 more and we can end this stage early!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Hmm , Nova's in, first Saudi admin.

Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] 3088729198 <--- This box contains a bomb..

ME with the president

Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] Abdullah-Bush
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Intriguing...

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Vote me, or you know what happens, don't you Jarrett.. ?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:32 pm

No.

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] 1244628717_bomb
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Scary how quickly you posted that...

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Uploaded from my i-Phone, took it just now.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Are you aiming to get 10 nominees by Sunday Jarrett?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:02 pm

One way or another.

Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:01 pm

We are the future and the present is now!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:11 pm

I'm in for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] Empty

Back to top Go down

Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next