The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract I_vote_lcapTNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract I_voting_barTNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract Empty
PostSubject: TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract   TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:56 am

While doing a meet and greet at the London Film and Comic Con yesterday Magnus informed a couple fans that he only has a year left on his contract and will not be remaining with the company following that year.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract   TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:10 pm

I don't really believe this, Magnus is young and has a future in the business. Sounds a bit ropey.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract   TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:04 pm

I wouldn't be surprised to be honest, he has stated previously that if he had the chance he would go to the WWE.

Of course it is all speculation right now until somebody confirms it.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract   TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:18 pm

> "confirms it"
> no source stated
> Karl is making shit up again
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract   TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Still has a year left? That's plenty of time for him to reconsider and change his mind. Besides, recently he's started being used on a regular basis for the first time in quite a while.

Source?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract   TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Wrestlezone.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract   TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Wrestlezone is about as reliable as Scott Hall.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract   TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Yeah but they get all their stories from reliable sites ha.

I just read an update in which Magnus has reached out claiming that these rumors are untrue.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract   TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

I just read an update in which Magnus has reached out claiming that these rumors are untrue.

All their stories from reliable sites, yet this rumour has just been quashed almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract   TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Tom wrote:
Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

All their stories from reliable sites, yet this rumour has just been quashed almost immediately.

Yeah but this information came from a fan. Besides, not every rumor which crops up is always true and that goes for every site.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract   TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Obviously, that is why it's called a rumour. But their success rate is a lot lower than most. The people on there suck dick too. The one time I've checked it out this year they were are calling for Anderson to be TNA World Champion.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract   TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:53 pm

The only stories I pay attention to are the ones that say they are from other sites or the one which are sent in from fans.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract   TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:22 pm

I prefer WrestleZone's layout, it's easier to scroll down and see what news stories have been added since you last checked. They're all the same, they all report the same things word for word anyway.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract   TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Star Says He Won't Be Renewing His Contract
Page 1 of 1