The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
The Masked Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
The Masked Men - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
The Masked Men - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
The Masked Men - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
The Masked Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
The Masked Men - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
The Masked Men - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
The Masked Men - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
The Masked Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
The Masked Men - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Masked Men

Go down 
+8
Sam
LegendOfCasey
fuck
RED
Karl
BEAST MODE
SP
Adam
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

The Masked Men - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masked Men   The Masked Men - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:13 am

Seeing as you posted here Sam; I'd like to applaud TNA on what they did with Aces and 8's. It was very clear they had the whole thing planned months in advance and the Bully turn at Lockdown was one of the most surreal things I've seen in pro-wrestling. It was the coolest thing I've seen since Punk's shoot. That's me being serious.

The angle still isn't bad, I hope we get AJ and Bully at BFG with AJ winning the strap and saving TNA. That will have been the most logical thing booked in wrestling in years and I actually think it'll really help the company.

I hope people aren't worried about Sting. He's definitely not winning the title at Slammiversary.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: The Masked Men   The Masked Men - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:45 am

Eh, I thought Bully turning was kind of a given. The gimmick that he has isn't suited for a face character. Bully Ray is, and should always be, a heel god.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: The Masked Men   The Masked Men - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:07 pm

TJ! wrote:
Eh, I thought Bully turning was kind of a given. The gimmick that he has isn't suited for a face character. Bully Ray is, and should always be, a heel god.

I just mean the manner it happened in and the crowd reaction and of course the;

"Hulk I USED YOU! Brooke, I SCREWED YOU! And most of all I fooled you! I am Bully Ray, I am the President of the Aces and Eights and I am the TNA World Heavyweight Champion."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: The Masked Men   The Masked Men - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:10 pm

I've gotten into TNA recently, and The Aces & 8's are definately one of the top 3 Most Exciting things going on in Pro Wrestling. I think the angle was very well thought out and that the entire thing could go for a while longer, but needs some BIG end to the group. Overall, this, Aries/Roode and Bad Influence, are the main things keeping me watching TNA.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: The Masked Men   The Masked Men - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Yeah I watched the final segment last night and it intrigues me to see what will happen next week. TNA is starting to get good. But I wonder when the Aces and Eights will be huge and stupid like the NWO eventually got.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: The Masked Men   The Masked Men - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:08 pm

TNA hasn't been bad at all lately. Love the aces and eights story. And AJ Styles' new gimmick is bad ass
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: The Masked Men   The Masked Men - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Cole wrote:
Yeah I watched the final segment last night and it intrigues me to see what will happen next week. TNA is starting to get good. But I wonder when the Aces and Eights will be huge and stupid like the NWO eventually got.

From most interviews I've read online, there is a definite end point to Aces and Eights, unlike the nWo which just kinda hung around a long time after it finished. If they continue using the same good logic they have thus far, I'm thinking Bound For Glory will be the end point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masked Men   The Masked Men - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Masked Men
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Wrestling Forums :: TNA Discussion-
Jump to: