The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 I_vote_lcapWorld Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 I_voting_barWorld Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return

Go down 
+12
fuck
Michael
Jarrett
Nova
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
American Wolf
Karl
White guy
Sam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:36 pm

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
~ The Viper Strikes. ~
06/07/2012

-- Edge opened Smackdown and announced that he was in full control of Smackdown now and tonight was going to be wild!

-- Samoa Joe def. Intercontinental Champion, Drew McIntyre to Qualfy for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at the Pay-Per-View

-- Backstage Daniel Bryan spoke with Shawn Michaels.

-- Maryse & Gail Kim def. AJ Lee & Maria in a Tag Team Match. After the match, Edge declared that at Money in the Bank there will be a Divas Championship Gauntlet, where the last diva standing becomes the NEW Divas Champion!

-- Backstage, Samoa Joe and Drew McIntyre brawled. Edge broke up the fight and told McIntyre that tonight, Damien Sandow will go one on one with Rob Van Dam, where the winner would face McIntyre at Money in the Bank. McIntyre claimed it was unfair.

-- Zack Ryder def. RAW's John Morrison to Qualfy for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at the PPV. He did so after an amazing broski boot!

-- Backstage Edge was talking to Theodore Long and he announced that on Tuesday, WWE will be holding a Super Smackdown Live! Edge will open the show on Tuesday, and Edge will open the show with a huge announcement! Just then Drew McIntyre barges in and says that it is unfair that Edge is doing this to McIntyre. Edge says that he will make McIntyre a deal. On Tuesday at the Super Smackdown, McIntyre will be in a Triple Threat Qualifying Match, where the two competitors that score pinfalls will Qualify! If McIntyre can Qualify then he is in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match and doesn't have to defend again RVD/Damien Sandow at the PPV, but if he loses, then he must defend! McIntyre thanks Edge for finally doing something right for once.

-- John Cena & CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan & Shawn Michaels went to a No Contest, when both teams were counted out. CM Punk would begin to brawl with Daniel Bryan. and Cena and Michaels would continue in the ring. Finally things were broken up, and the two teams stared down in the ring.

-- Rob Van Dam is asked about his upcoming match backstage. RVD says he will defeat Sandow tonight and take on McIntyre at the Pay-Per-View, and win himself the Intercontinental Championship once again!

-- Rob Van Dam def. Damien Sandow to become the Number One Contender for Drew McIntyre's Intercontinental Championship. Van Dam ended the match with a Five Star Frog Splash! After the match was over, Drew McIntyre came out on the stage refreshed and held his title high in the air for RVD to see.

-- Backstage, Randy Orton is asked on who he wants to win the Battle Royal. Randy Orton says Sheamus because he would love to not only squash the Celtic Warrior, but also to crush his dreams of being a World Champion. The Viper then got ready to head out to ringside.

-- Cody Rhodes told everyone that tonight he will defeat AJ Styles and then crush his head in with a Steel Chair!

-- AJ Styles then told everyone that tonight he will defeat Cody Rhodes and then put him through the announcers table, shutting him up once and for all.

-- Cody Rhodes def. AJ Styles in a No Disqualification Match. Rhodes ended the match when he used the Steel Chair that was wedged in the corner to throw Styles into, and then nail him with a Cross Rhodes. After the match, Rhodes went for an attack, but Styles fought back, eventually putting both men through a table that was sitting on the outside.

-- After a commercial, people from RAW and Smackdown begin to fill the ring.

BATTLE ROYAL -- ORDER OF ELIMINATION
1) Mark Henry by Ryback
2) Santino Marella by David Otunga
3) David Otunga by Kofi Kingston
4) Kofi Kingston by Kurt Angle
5) Jeff Hardy by Cody Rhodes
6) John Morrison by Chris Jericho
7) Zack Ryder by Chris Jericho
Cool Chris Jericho by CM Punk
9) Ryback by Raven
10) Raven by Samoa Joe
11) John Cena by Shawn Michaels // Shawn Michaels by John Cena
12) Samoa Joe by Drew McIntyre
13) RVD by Drew McIntyre
14) The Miz by Alex Riley & Dolph Ziggler
15) Alex Riley & Dolph Ziggler by The Rock
16) William Regal by Kurt Angle
17) Drew McIntyre by Wade Barrett
18) Wade Barrett by Kane
19) Christian by The Rock
20) The Rock by CM Punk with help from Christian
21) Damien Sandow by James Storm and AJ Styles
22) Alex Riley by Kane
23) Daniel Bryan by Austin Aries
24) Austin Aries by AJ Styles
25) Kane by Kurt Angle
26) James Storm by Cody Rhodes

BATTLE ROYAL -- FINAL 5
Kurt Angle stalks Styles as he gets back up to his feet. Angle yells out before picking him up, going for an Angle Slam! Angle nails it! Angle gets back up and looks down at AJ before turning around! CM Punk scoops up Angle, going for a GTS, but Angle slides down and picks up Punk for an Angle Slam! Punk jumps off though and scoops Angle up once again for a GTS! Angle hits afew elbows on Punk before dropping down. Angle steps back before charging at Punk, flipping him over the ropes with a clothesline! Punk holds on however, and both men crash down to the floor!
KURT ANGLE AND CM PUNK HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!

BATTLE ROYAL -- FINAL 3
Rhodes springs off the ropes, going for Beautiful Disaster on Sheamus, but Shemaus catches him and plants him up on the turnbuckle. Sheamus then poses for the fans before running up and pushing Rhodes down to the apron. Rhodes manages to land on his feet however and nail Sheamus with some blows to the stomach. Sheamus gets slowed down and Rhodes jumps up, pushing Sheamus down too! Sheamus lands on the apron aswell! Both men meet down on the steel steps and begin to trade blows. Sheamus takes the advantage though and nails Rhodes in the gut with a boot and hoists him up, going for the Celtic Cross! The fans cheer as Sheamus is about to eliminate Cody Rhodes! Sheamus turns to let the fans watch but out of the blue, AJ Styles comes flipping off the turnbuckle, crashing down on Sheamus and Rhodes! All three men crash down on the floor as the referee rings the bell!! OH MY GOD!!

Winner of the Battle Royal -- ??

All three men lie on the floor as Randy Orton raises to see what happend. Orton sets down his title and walks over to where the men are laying. Orton pulls them up and rolls them back into the ring along with the referee. All three men get up after awhile but the referees have no idea what to do. Orton grabs his title and gets into the ring, looking at all 3 men. Suddenly, Edge comes out on the stage and announces that at Money in the Bank, Randy Orton will defend his World Heavyweight Championship again .. ALL 3 MEN! In a Fatal 4-Way Match! The fans explode with cheers! Suddenly in the ring, Rhodes and Styles bust out into a brawl. Sheamus eyes the two, unsure of what to do, but suddenly Orton flips Sheamus around and nails him with an RKO! The Viper Strikes! Orton gets up and eyes Styles and Rhodes as they roll out of the ring, trading shots. Smackdown goes off the air with Orton standing over Sheamus with his World Title in hand.

@WWE 2012

OFF: Sorry it sucked! Tuesdays and Fridays will be better!! Two Smackdowns next week! Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 ZfkSZRQ

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 O1_zps7936192c
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:42 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 Logo_WWE

INJURIES AND UPDATES
-- WWE is re-opening.
-- After WWE Smackdown on July 6th 2012, AJ Styles suffered a concussion. There has been no further updates then that, and the WWE has yet to know if it will effect his match at Money in the Bank. Check back for more details.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Bubba was arrested.... Let My Nigga Go.... :O

My guys arrive... :O

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Bubba was arrested.... Let My Nigga Go.... :O

My guys arrive... :O

Who was arrested?!?!

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Austin Aries is walking around, not pleased at his first match
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Randy Orton is sitting on a crate backstage holding onto his world heavyweight title very tightly as he thinks about his hefty match at money in the bank against two former champs and plus a guy who has been on his tail for quite a while now.

Rob Van Dam walks around backstage pleased with his win over Damien Sandow and that he now gets a chance to compete for the intercontinental championship at money in the bank.

Mark Henry walks around backstage, he has a infuriated look on his face as he is ready to kill anyone he sees.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Kane

*backstage walking around*[/i
]

AJ Lee

[i]*walking around backstage a little bummed that she lost on Smackdown, but has all the confidence in the world going into Money In the Bank*

Drew McIntyre

*walking around pleased with Edge's decision on the Money in the Bank qualifying matche for Tuesday's Smackdown*

Taeler Hendrix

*backstage walking around, wondering when she'll get in on the action*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:30 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 Smack

ON A LIVE TUESDAY NIGHT .. WWE BRINGS YOU .. SUPER SMACKDOWN!

-- Edge will open the show with a huge announcement!
-- Smackdown will finish with its Money in the Bank Qualifying Matches
-- Samoa Joe will be in action!
-- And featuring both stars from Smackdown and RAW!
AND MUCH MUCH MORE! ALL ON SUPER SMACKDOWN!

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:34 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

]

AJ Lee

[i]*walking around backstage a little bummed that she lost on Smackdown, but has all the confidence in the world going into Money In the Bank*

Drew McIntyre

*walking around pleased with Edge's decision on the Money in the Bank qualifying matche for Tuesday's Smackdown*

Taeler Hendrix

|| Edge spots Taeler as she turns the corner. He quickly runs up to catch up to her! Edge is wearing a nice suit, with a fresh haircut.||

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 HOF_03302012cm_1276

|| He smiles before speaking. ||

Edge
"Taeler! Taeler! I'm glad I found you. I need your help!"

Last edited by SP on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:38 pm

SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

]

AJ Lee

Drew McIntyre

Taeler Hendrix

|| Edge spots Taeler as she turns the corner. He quickly runs up to catch up to her! Edge is wearing a nice suit, with a fresh haircut.||

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 3083077303_1_3_x7s1zMHi

Edge

Taeler Hendrix

*smiles and places her hands on her hips*

"Whats up Edge? What can I help ya with!"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

]

AJ Lee

Drew McIntyre

Taeler Hendrix

Edge

Taeler Hendrix

|| Edge smiles. ||

Edge | Smackdown General Manager
"Alright, so on Super Smackdown, I am going to have a very unique Divas Match!! I need 6 divas. We only have 5; you, Maria, AJ, Maryse and Gail Kim! I need you to scout me out a new diva for the blue brand!! I have a few planned for Smackdown on Friday, but nothing for Tuesday! I'm freaking out Taeler!!"

OFF: I'm ganna go have a fire with ellyn, so when reply and when I get home I will reply!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Oh, copy my link to my photo and change it in your post. That one that you quoted was too big lol. Razz

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:46 pm

SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

]

AJ Lee

Drew McIntyre

Taeler Hendrix

Edge

Taeler Hendrix

|| Edge smiles. ||

"Alright, so on Super Smackdown, I am going to have a very unique Divas Match!! I need 6 divas. We only have 5; you, Maria, AJ, Maryse and Gail Kim! I need you to scout me out a new diva for the blue brand!! I have a few planned for Smackdown on Friday, but nothing for Tuesday! I'm freaking out Taeler!!"

OFF: I'm ganna go have a fire with ellyn, so when reply and when I get home I will reply!! Very Happy

Taeler Hendrix

*nods her head in approval*

"You got it Mr. GM! I'll do my best to see what I can come up with!"

ot: okay enjoy man! haha
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:14 am

Thinking I might pick someone up, any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:18 am

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

Alberto Del Rio
and ..
Ricardo Rodriguez

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:20 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

]

AJ Lee

Drew McIntyre

Taeler Hendrix

Edge

Taeler Hendrix

|| Edge smiles. ||

Taeler Hendrix

*nods her head in approval*

"You got it Mr. GM! I'll do my best to see what I can come up with!"

ot: okay enjoy man! haha

|| Edge jumps up! ||

"Oh my God. Thank you!!"

Last edited by SP on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:21 am

Austin Aries, Gail Kim, The Rock, Ryback & Jeff Hardy all arrive.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:21 am

Alex Nova wrote:
Austin Aries, Gail Kim, The Rock, Ryback & Jeff Hardy all arrive.
Hey you. Chat.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:11 am

Kane

*backstage walking around, focusing on the Money In the Bank*

AJ Lee

*backstage sitting on a storage crate, ready for her match at Money in the Bank*

Drew McIntyre

*walking around with his Intercontinental Title on his shoulder, feeling confident about Money in the Bank*

Taeler Hendrix

*backstage walking around, making phone calls to some free agent Divas and trying to bring them to the WWE for Edge's idea for the Divas Division, and also focusing on Money in the Bank*
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:41 pm

All my guys arrive.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Take over as Chris Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:50 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:

Take over as Chris Jericho.

No

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:04 pm

You were quick to say no there Granger. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:38 pm

You were quick to say no there Granger. Razz

Chat Now.

Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:29 pm

OT: Sorry, G-Range. I've been busy.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
A bunch of Secondary Titles
A bunch of Tag Team Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next