The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
TNA finally making strides? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
TNA finally making strides? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
TNA finally making strides? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
TNA finally making strides? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
TNA finally making strides? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
TNA finally making strides? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
TNA finally making strides? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
TNA finally making strides? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
TNA finally making strides? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
TNA finally making strides? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TNA finally making strides?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

TNA finally making strides? Empty
PostSubject: TNA finally making strides?   TNA finally making strides? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:52 pm

Coming off the back of a good Slammiversary and one of the best Impact's of the Hogan/Bischoff era, does anyone else agree that things are finally improving for TNA? For me personally, it's the show I now look forward to most every week, something which hasn't been the case for a long time. It may be too early to say, but I think the next few months leading up to Bound For Glory could be very impressive indeed as there are many interesting dynamics to the show which in my opinion is making it better than Raw and Smackdown.

-Bobby Roode's title reign has been one of the best in the company's history, if not THE best. He's the number one heel in mainstream wrestling today and his push over the last year has been nothing short of fantastic. He even managed to have a decent match with that piece of shit Anderson on last weeks Impact.

-James Storm's return and participation in the BFG Series will almost surely result in a World Title match at BFG against Roode. It means the BFG Series will be predictable, but its a match most people want to see. TNA have actually managed to successfully carry a fued this long without fucking it up, which is an achievement for them in itself. They've also created a star in Storm, meaning the company's top heel and face are both homegrown talent.

-The masked men attacking Sting at the end of Impact has the potential to turn into something good, however "Samoa Joe being kidnapped by ninjas" immedaitely springs to mind. I think it'll set up a Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett match at BFG, but who knows.

All that, combined with the AJ/Dixie angle (Daniels has been awesome throughout that), the push of Austin Aries and the continuation of Open Fight Night and Gut Check, are TNA finally on the right path?

The one thing they should have done however, was sign Joey Ryan. I still have the slighest bit of hope that he'll make an appearence at the next Open Fight Night, but I doubt it.

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: TNA finally making strides?   TNA finally making strides? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Tom... you just made me wanna watch TNA...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA finally making strides?   TNA finally making strides? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:48 pm

I agree, TNA recently, since they gone live especially, have been pulling off convincing shows, more so than WWE have been doing anyway.

I mean they actually managed last week to make people (at least who who watch it) WANT to watch it this week. They had 3 cliff-hanger like endings with Aries' Title decision, the AJ/Dixie advancement, and now the whole Sting mugging angle thing.

I know I'll be watching TNA this week, and this from a WWE guy. Shame the show is still in damn Orlando, Florida. Hate the arena and crowds so much...
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: TNA finally making strides?   TNA finally making strides? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:26 pm

I have to agree with you on the Joey Ryan showing up at the new OFN. I hope so also, because seeing what he caused just from his first try-out, maybe if he shows up again he'll get a contract this time, without getting into it with Tazz.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: TNA finally making strides?   TNA finally making strides? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:23 am

I find it hard to believe we've seen the last of Joey Ryan. The seeds are planted for a feud with Tazz already. And Joey Ryan was mentioned over the span of 3 shows. He'll be back! I hope!

But yeah TNA is reaching a good place right now. Once people accomadate to the timeslot change the ratings will creep back up to normal. The products solid at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA finally making strides?   TNA finally making strides? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:58 am

And about the Joey Ryan thing since people are commenting more on this, of course he'll be back. The Gut Check segments, while they seem the most shot segments in TNA, are still worked, so of course they will use Joey Ryan more in the future, much like they eventually will with Alex Silva. They just need the right time and place for both of them, as well as anyone else to appear in the Gut Check segments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA finally making strides?   TNA finally making strides? Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA finally making strides?
Page 1 of 1