The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
*UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
*UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
*UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
*UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
*UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
*UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
*UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
*UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
*UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
*UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

*UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

*UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out Empty
PostSubject: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Multiple wrestling websites have been reporting that Alberto Del Rio has been pulled from Live Events due to a concussion he suffered after his head was hit off of the WWE Logo on Smackdown by Sheamus. As of right now the WWE officials are unaware of whether or not Del Rio will be cleared to compete at No Way Out but the Creative Team are already putting plans into place in the likelihood that Del Rio is not able to compete.

It is also being reported that R-Truth has suffered a sprained or perhaps broken foot injury during the recent tour of Spain and has been replaced in Live Events by Brodus Clay. There is no word yet on whether or not this is severe or if he will have to miss any ring time but time will tell.

UPDATE: WWE have sent out a breaking news text to announce that Alberto Del Rio has been pulled from this Sunday's Main Event and a new #1 Contender will be crowned on tonight's three hour episode of RAW!

Last edited by Ricardo Rodriguez > God on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:57 pm

People should just stop teaming with Kofi. He will have gone through half the roster by the time they're done throwing him in new teams. Teamed with Bourne -- Bourne gets suspended and disappears. Teams with Truth as a replacement -- Truth gets sidelined with an injury. Teams with Clay -- time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Break
Jobber
Jobber
Break

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Remember Punk & Kofi's title reign? lol
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Break wrote:
Remember Punk & Kofi's title reign? lol
Yeah, the one that happened four years ago?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:04 pm

They held the World Tag Team Titles, right?
Back to top Go down
Break
Jobber
Jobber
Break

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Yep, and lost them to - ha- Miz & JoMo at a house show.
God I miss the Dirt Sheet.
The funny, good episodes, not the shitty ones that aired near the end of the whole webshow thingy Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Well it was sort of fitting since they won it at a House Show. At least I think they did.
Back to top Go down
Break
Jobber
Jobber
Break

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Punkofi won at a house show? Didn't know that Razz
hmm... speaking of how shows, I love the new house show set they started doing lol.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:02 pm

I think they did, I may be mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:04 pm

I was wrong, they won it on RAW.
Back to top Go down
Break
Jobber
Jobber
Break

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Sigh. I miss the world tag titles. stupid merging. is there a single good tag team active right now?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:15 pm

The best tag team in the WWE would probably be The Usos in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Break
Jobber
Jobber
Break

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:52 pm

I've seen a few of their matches, they're not bad at all Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:50 pm

The Rekking Crew/Sons of Change/Midcard Mafia call them what you want but Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins are kick ass. The Tyson Kidd (sooooo good) and Justin Gabriel partnership has legs but I'd much rather the Kidd/Barreta combo we were meant to get. McIntyre and Curtis were eerily good tagging together on NXT and O'Neil and Young are really funny on the mic. Epico and Primo could go places under All World (A.W.'s stable) and The Uso's are fairly decent with a kick ass entrance. Alex Riley and Percy Watson are prone to team and are quite decent. Ezekiel Jackson and Khali team as well and while it isn't exactly good it keeps both men away from singles and adds big men to the division. Then you've got the on off pairings of Ryder/Santino which is over big time with the crowds and Ziggler/Swagger which is a team of two potential main event stars. Then of course you have Boom Truth (Truth/Kofi).

That's a solid tag team division it just isn't really used right ...
Back to top Go down
Break
Jobber
Jobber
Break

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:37 am

....Rekks and Hawkins have a team?
Holy shit, must watch Razz
I love Hawkins lol.
And Rekks isn't bad I just don't like him XD but I haven't seen any match where he comes out on top, so...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:04 pm

UPDATE: WWE have sent out a breaking news text to announce that Alberto Del Rio has been pulled from this Sunday's Main Event and a new #1 Contender will be crowned on tonight's three hour episode of RAW!
Back to top Go down
Break
Jobber
Jobber
Break

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:31 am

well...shit. Lol.
Meh, I've really stopped caring about watching the WWE. I still love the business, but I can't stand watching it really. Though I will on the 1,000th episode for 1. being the 1,000th episode, and 2. having a new set, thank God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out   *UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out Empty

Back to top Go down

*UPDATE* Two WWE Stars Possibly Injured; One May Miss No Way out
Page 1 of 1