HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:37 am by Cole

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Dropping Out of the Election

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Dropping Out of the Election   Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:45 am

Being an admin on this site isn't a really big thing for me, whereas Karl wants this a lot more than I do and he posts here regularly. TJ on the other hand would also be a great leader. There's no point in my being involved with this tbh. Therefore, I'm dropping out.

Also, I'd like to thank John for my one vote Smile



Last edited by Hazza on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2671
Age : 23
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Out of the Election   Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:16 am

Hazza wrote:
Being an admin on this site isn't a really big thing for me, whereas Karl wants this a lot more than I do and he posts here regularly. TJ on the other hand would also be a great leader. I quit.

Also, I'd like to thank John for my one vote Smile


Can i take your spot? :p

______________________________________________________________________________________________________



Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Out of the Election   Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:04 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Being an admin on this site isn't a really big thing for me, whereas Karl wants this a lot more than I do and he posts here regularly. TJ on the other hand would also be a great leader. I quit.

Also, I'd like to thank John for my one vote Smile


Can i take your spot? :p
Nope.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2671
Age : 23
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Out of the Election   Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Hazza wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Being an admin on this site isn't a really big thing for me, whereas Karl wants this a lot more than I do and he posts here regularly. TJ on the other hand would also be a great leader. I quit.

Also, I'd like to thank John for my one vote Smile


Can i take your spot? :p
Nope.
Too bad you already said yep!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________



Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Out of the Election   Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:20 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Hazza wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Being an admin on this site isn't a really big thing for me, whereas Karl wants this a lot more than I do and he posts here regularly. TJ on the other hand would also be a great leader. I quit.

Also, I'd like to thank John for my one vote Smile


Can i take your spot? :p
Nope.
Too bad you already said yep!
Nope.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Out of the Election   Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Haha, go for it dude.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2191
Age : 24
Location : The Bungalow

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Out of the Election   Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Don't be like that
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Out of the Election   Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Called it. I said the choice of who got to run was dodgy. Jarrett nor Jake posted their reasons.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Out of the Election   Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Adam wrote:
Called it. I said the choice of who got to run was dodgy. Jarrett nor Jake posted their reasons.
Sick, Adam.
Back to top Go down
Break
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 149
Age : 20
Location : Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Out of the Election   Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:09 am

Live I've said before, TJ is the shit. Also, I don't know Karl xP Not as to say he's a bad guy, but I can just say WOOTTJ easier than WOOTKARL. Understand? Get me?catch my flow?suck my dick?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dropping Out of the Election   

Back to top Go down
 
Dropping Out of the Election
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Clutch cable barrel / nipple holder keeps dropping
» Dropping/Laying your bike on its side
» Election of Vice-Chairman
» Dropping in a crate V8
» What will Obama's Re-Election Campaign Focus on?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Entertainment & News Forums :: News & Politics-
Jump to: