The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
A New E-Fed Possibility EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
A New E-Fed Possibility EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A New E-Fed Possibility

Go down 
+6
Harold
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Sam
Cole
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
ChristianMiguel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ChristianMiguel
Jobber
Jobber
ChristianMiguel

A New E-Fed Possibility Empty
PostSubject: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:09 pm

I have been dealing with E-Feds since the beginning, and I really would like to start my own. I have a lot of time and dedication to it, and could build something very great. I use to be apart of the AWF before it crashed, and the ERWF. I don't know if any of you all know of those, but they were pretty big efeds to say the least. I would like to see if anyone is interested in possibly assisting with running it with me so I won't have everything on my shoulders. If so, reply to this thread, or inbox me. Thanks you guys!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:56 pm

ChristianMiguel wrote:
I have been dealing with E-Feds since the beginning, and I really would like to start my own. I have a lot of time and dedication to it, and could build something very great. I use to be apart of the AWF before it crashed, and the ERWF. I don't know if any of you all know of those, but they were pretty big efeds to say the least. I would like to see if anyone is interested in possibly assisting with running it with me so I won't have everything on my shoulders. If so, reply to this thread, or inbox me. Thanks you guys!

yoooo Smile
Back to top Go down
ChristianMiguel
Jobber
Jobber
ChristianMiguel

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:03 am

Whassup Granger!!!
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:03 am

I would definitely sign up and maybe help. Are you doing it here or on its own site?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:42 am

I'd possibly join
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:26 am

I'd definitely join and if you needed anyone else to help, I would.
Back to top Go down
ChristianMiguel
Jobber
Jobber
ChristianMiguel

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:58 am

I am doing a website, with my own forum and everything. I'm planning on going all out on it. I really need help with recruiting, result writing, graphics if need be.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:05 am

I'd sign up man
Back to top Go down
ChristianMiguel
Jobber
Jobber
ChristianMiguel

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:06 am

I'll tell you what, I have tried sending you all messages to keep in better contact, but it is not working for me. So if you guys all have facebook, please add me so we can further discuss everything.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003575031286
Back to top Go down
ChristianMiguel
Jobber
Jobber
ChristianMiguel

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:16 pm

It seems that quite a few people have some interest in this, so I am bringing back to life the original design I had for the site. You can find all the information here...

http://wuw-wrestling.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Can we like...sign up?
Back to top Go down
ChristianMiguel
Jobber
Jobber
ChristianMiguel

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Yeah, go to the site and click on Visitors, go to Application then copy the info then you have to go to the forum and create an account and past it in the applications tab
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:03 pm

I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
ChristianMiguel
Jobber
Jobber
ChristianMiguel

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:25 pm

awesome! The more people I can get to join or even help me out with results and stuff, the quicker I can get this thing going!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:13 pm

I signed up last time and it didn't take off Sad
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm a bit wary of a new user signing up and the first thread he creates is one in which he advertises an e-fed on a different website...

EDIT: Okay, second thread ... but both were made solely to advertise another site.

If you do not plan on contributing to this site, don't bother. This isn't a free ad site.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Tisk, tisk, tisk.
Back to top Go down
ChristianMiguel
Jobber
Jobber
ChristianMiguel

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:50 pm

I will advertise the universe on my fed, no problem, but it didnt kick off last time because i didnt get enough people interested and signing up...Im no good with recruiting like how it use to be done back in the day, but i can definitely run a fed very well
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:54 pm

So why not run it here? People don't take interest in things that force them to go elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
ChristianMiguel
Jobber
Jobber
ChristianMiguel

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 pm

because i have never had an interest in forum based feds. I prefer using creativity by making sites and having it be more organized
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 pm

But you have enough interest to be advertising on them.
Back to top Go down
Break
Jobber
Jobber
Break

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:25 pm

ChristianMiguel wrote:
because i have never had an interest in forum based feds. I prefer using creativity by making sites and having it be more organized
That's cool man, same.
But you would get more traffic here, anyway.
Though, regardless, do what you want Razz I'll probably join anyway lol. Considering I mostly like joining Feds when they're new and not later on.
Are you looking to advertise in any way? Not that I can really help with that because I've tried many means of such, but have often come up empty handed. But just wondering Razz
Back to top Go down
ChristianMiguel
Jobber
Jobber
ChristianMiguel

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:18 pm

I do advertise a lot, with the efed top sites, other feds who I am familiar with will advertise me if I return the favor.

Jarrett - I just personally do not think that having a complete forum based efed is creative. It is too simple, and complex Im use to the way the feds are run from back in the day when there was a complete site, and a forum for rping and ooc stuff. Granger told me I could advertise on here and I would not have any issues. If it is an issue, which I would not begin to understand why it is, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New E-Fed Possibility   A New E-Fed Possibility Empty

Back to top Go down

A New E-Fed Possibility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: