The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chris Jericho Says He's Done

Go down 
+3
Cole
SP
Karl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Chris Jericho Says He's Done Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho Says He's Done   Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Following his 30 Day Suspension from the WWE, Chris Jericho has insisted over Twitter that he is done with his current run in the WWE. A fan recently asked Chris Jericho on Twitter "Have you been thinking of a story line for after your suspension?" to which Chris Jericho responded "Haha! Why bother? I'm done."

Whether or not Chis Jericho meant it is yet to be seen but for now it would appear Chris Jericho is finished until after his Fozzy tour.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done   Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:42 pm

I can see that. Just until his Fozzy tour is over, than he will randomly come back and attack Orton or some shit.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done   Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:43 pm

He is booked for Live Events towards the end of the year so he shouldn't be out for too long.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done   Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Personally, I'm tired of Jericho's hiatuses. I think he should just stay with the company and stop being a dick...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done   Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Alberto Del Rio wrote:
Personally, I'm tired of Jericho's hiatuses. I think he should just stay with the company and stop being a dick...

He's got other stuff going for him now though. He can't wrestle for the rest of his life so he is giving himself other options to fall back on.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done   Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Alberto Del Rio wrote:

He's got other stuff going for him now though. He can't wrestle for the rest of his life so he is giving himself other options to fall back on.

I know that but him leaving for the better part of a year and coming back will get old if he does it too much. He needs to decide one thing or the other.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done   Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Alberto Del Rio wrote:
Alberto Del Rio wrote:

I know that but him leaving for the better part of a year and coming back will get old if he does it too much. He needs to decide one thing or the other.

He's not going for that long. He's just going for 3 or 4 months for this tour then he's coming back.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done   Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Alberto Del Rio wrote:
Alberto Del Rio wrote:

He's not going for that long. He's just going for 3 or 4 months for this tour then he's coming back.

Still, wouldn't that get annoying if he keeps doing that? He's left twice and if he does it a 4th time I will give up on Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done   Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Alberto Del Rio wrote:
Alberto Del Rio wrote:
Alberto Del Rio wrote:

Still, wouldn't that get annoying if he keeps doing that? He's left twice and if he does it a 4th time I will give up on Jericho.

You can't really count the last time because he left for over a year so that was more a break than anything. This time I can understand why he is doing it but if it does become a regular thing it will become annoying.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done   Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:27 pm

I hope he dies.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done   Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:14 am

Fuck Fozzy.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done   Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:03 am

work
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done   Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:35 am

Adam wrote:
work

I am beginning to think this myself as he has started a countdown to the end of his suspension on Twitter and I don't see why he would do this if he wasn't planning on coming back following the suspension.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done   Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:05 pm

He said it wasn't going to be him when the whole "end of the world as you know it" thing was happening and it turned out to be him anyway. Speaking of which they did a poor job connecting those promo videos to his return.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done   Chris Jericho Says He's Done EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:04 pm

Jarrett wrote:
He said it wasn't going to be him when the whole "end of the world as you know it" thing was happening and it turned out to be him anyway. Speaking of which they did a poor job connecting those promo videos to his return.

I agree.
They could of atleast builded shit better, like they did for Taker and his "ain't no grave." with the 12.12.12 thinger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done   Chris Jericho Says He's Done Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho Says He's Done
Page 1 of 1