The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 I_vote_lcapECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 I_voting_barECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0

Go down 
+21
Mr_Capricorn
Karl
Break
Richie
Harold
fuck
American Wolf
Styles
AfganisDan
Sam
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Cole
Bleed Green
Zadok
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
TJ
Adam
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Angel is backstage on Crush, not surprised he was drafted with one of Crush's top 3 picks. He's unfamiliar with Crush, extremely so. He gets approached by ______________ .

(TBC: Anyone on Crush)
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:12 pm

Zadok wrote:
Angel is backstage on Crush, not surprised he was drafted with one of Crush's top 3 picks. He's unfamiliar with Crush, extremely so. He gets approached by Eric Lindgren.

EL: Hey there Angel. Unlucky on Terror. I thought we had Anomaly and those two other goons. You liking Crush so far?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:09 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Adam Jones is at the door of the Jericho's, promptly knocking on said door.
Matthew Jericho can be heard telling whoever to open it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Jarrett wrote:

Adam opens the door and adresses Jericho.

AJ: Matthew, you saw the main event of Whiplash, right? If it had of gone a minute more, I'd be the Crush World champion. So I'm begging you, give me one more shot at the title.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Zayten wanders around.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Terror Results (5/9):

Dan Maskell and Diego Garza d. Roger Studley and Big Roy (11:38)

Michael Ausberry d. Michael DeJesus in a non-title bout (8:22)
After the match, Ausberry grabbed DeJesus's title and looked at it before handing it over to him.

Zayten d. Kevin Evans in a non-title bout (10:22)

Hassan and Abdullah d. Surge (5:13)
Robert Cairo sent out Hassan before the match, making it a handicap.

Casey Anomaly d. Venom in a non-title match (14:51)

Last edited by TEQUITO! on Wed May 09, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Michael Ausberry is backstage happy with his win over Michael DeJesus.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:58 pm

off: Kinda sorta updated the results. Sorry for the quick results this week, shit happens and shit.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:20 pm

الشرق الأوسط التحالف

Their theme hits and the fans jump to their feet showering The Middle Eastern Alliance with boos that can be heard outside of the arena, the roof has been lifted. After making their long awaited debut they have arrived to talk with the fans of ECCW. And they don't look happy, neither do these fans! They walk down in their traditional Arabic robes and headgear and smirk as they both have mics in their hands and stand in the ring, the music dies and so does the noise.

Abdullah

You see that? We tried to warn everyone before we came, that we would make the biggest impact on the entire wrestling world and to America that we do not play around. Of course, Surge, one of the best this company has to offer, had to learn it the hard way didn't he? Yes, last week on Terror Hassan and I came down and played Surges little games, and won. Yes sir, we beat the man down until he could no longer walk on his two feet! Hahahaha!

ترى ذلك؟ حاولنا أن يحذر الجميع من قبل وصلنا، وأننا من شأنه أن يجعل أكبر الأثر على العالم كله، والمصارعة لأمريكا أننا لا يلعب حول هذه. بالطبع، كان لزيادة عدد القوات، واحدة من أفضل هذه الشركة لهذا العرض، لأنها تعلم بالطريقة الصعبة أليس كذلك؟ نعم، جاء في الاسبوع الماضي على حسن الإرهاب، وأنا إلى أسفل، ولعب مباريات قليلة عرام، وفازت بها. نعم يا سيدي، نحن ضرب الرجل لأسفل حتى انه لم يعد يستطيع المشي على قدمين له! كخخخخخخخخخخخخخ!

He goes silent and awaits his leader Hassan to speak

Hassan

After YEARS of being put down just because of our race, and our religion, Abdullah and I said, you know what..? We are going to make an impact, somewhere, somehow, to get the message clear to EVERYONE that USA is a terrible place, and that we can destroy anyone with our bare hands. We proved that against Surge yes.. but there is much more cleaning up to do, oh yes. We still have a roster load.. you see when our Passports were accepted here into America, Abdullah and I were not thinking of bombing.. we were not thinking about terrorizing people for fun.. no we wanted to do it in front of MILLIONS. We wanted to fight, and so we picked up contracts with the biggest company we could find.. and we landed here.

بعد سنوات من اخماد فقط بسبب جنسنا، وديننا، وعبد الله وقلت، وانت تعرف ماذا؟ .. نحن نذهب إلى أن يكون لها تأثير، في مكان ما، بطريقة ما، للحصول على رسالة واضحة للجميع أن الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية هو مكان رهيب، وأننا يمكن أن تدمر أي شخص بأيدينا العارية. أثبتنا أن ضد عرام نعم .. لكن هناك ما هو أكثر بكثير تنظيف القيام به، يا نعم. لا يزال لدينا حمولة قائمة .. ترى متى تم قبول جوازات السفر لدينا هنا في أمريكا عبد الله، وأنا لم أفكر في القصف .. ونحن لا نفكر في ترويع الناس للمتعة .. لا يريدون منا أن نفعل ذلك أمام الملايين. أردنا للقتال، وهكذا حصلنا على عقود مع أكبر الشركات التي استطعنا العثور عليها .. وهبطت نحن هنا.

Abdullah

Of course, this is not the last time you will see us. Surge is not the last person we will beat. We will eliminate the entire roster of this company, every single man, to every single woman and child in the surrounding area. We will laugh in your faces when we hold every title this company provides, and when they sign our checks and our salary goes HIGHER AND HIGHER we will laugh LOUDER AND LOUDER. We came to make an impact, and an impact is what we have made, can you not tell? Our clean-up campaign , has only just begun.

بالطبع، ليست هذه هي المرة الأخيرة التي سترى لنا. موجة ليس هو الشخص الأخير الذي من شأنه أن يقهر. سوف نقضي على جدول كامل لهذه الشركة، كل رجل واحد، إلى كل امرأة واحدة وطفل في المنطقة المحيطة بها. سنضحك في وجوهكم عندما نحمل كل عنوان هذا توفر الشركة، وعندما يوقع شيكات لدينا وراتبنا يذهب أعلى وأعلى سوف يضحك بصوت أعلى وأعلى صوتا. وصلنا إلى أن يكون لها تأثير، وتأثير ما حققناه، يمكنك ان تقول؟ لدينا حملة تنظيف، قد بدأ لتوه.

They both drop the mics and smirk and shakes each others hands and their theme rings out and the fans boo them. They step out of the ring and head to the back..

OT- Just a little promo to give you a taste of what they have
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:52 am

Hi, I am Granger. I say "LIVE!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:58 am

Zadok wrote:
Angel is backstage on Crush, not surprised he was drafted with one of Crush's top 3 picks. He's unfamiliar with Crush, extremely so. He gets approached by Eric Lindgren.

EL: Hey there Angel. Unlucky on Terror. I thought we had Anomaly and those two other goons. You liking Crush so far?

Angel turns around, seeing Eric.

"You know, it's not bad. After you get past the shock of going from the wasteland on Terror to a new land on Crush. Whatever, you can only beat a dead horse so many times before it gets old. Know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:53 am

Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:

Angel turns around, seeing Eric.

"You know, it's not bad. After you get past the shock of going from the wasteland on Terror to a new land on Crush. Whatever, you can only beat a dead horse so many times before it gets old. Know what I mean?"

EL: Yeah. And you've hit the nail right on the head, Crush is a new land for all of us draftees. And that means a new start, right?
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:11 pm

Dan Maskell promo to come
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Jarrett wrote:

AJ: Matthew, you saw the main event of Whiplash, right? If it had of gone a minute more, I'd be the Crush World champion. So I'm begging you, give me one more shot at the title.
Matthew: You've been here long enough to know that's not how it works. You lost, and you've still got to earn it.

Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:43 pm

*Robert Cairo is in his office, with Roger and Roy. They are NOT jerking each other off.*

*Will Williams is doing Will Williams-y shit*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Matthew: You've been here long enough to know that's not how it works. You lost, and you've still got to earn it.

AJ: OK, that was a shot in the dark, so instead then, give me a chance to earn it. I'll take on anybody to earn another shot at what's rightfully mine.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

AJ: OK, that was a shot in the dark, so instead then, give me a chance to earn it. I'll take on anybody to earn another shot at what's rightfully mine.
Matthew: Well, tonight is the first Crush since the draft, so you've got new competition. And plenty of it. And to illustrate this, you're going to be in a triple threat match against two of Crush's newest acquisitions; Angel and Evander Rayne.

Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:45 am

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Matthew: Well, tonight is the first Crush since the draft, so you've got new competition. And plenty of it. And to illustrate this, you're going to be in a triple threat match against two of Crush's newest acquisitions; Angel and Evander Rayne.

AJ: Fine by me. It'll be nice to have a new challenge to warm me up for Dustin Shore. AJ out.

Jones nods at Jericho and walks out of his office.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:38 am

NOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

His theme starts playing through the speakers and the fans jump to their feet. They are wondering all the same; what is he doing here? Alex makes his way down to the ring with the room dark and the spotlight on him. He raises his arm for the old fashioned wrestling mic to lower and he grabs it.

"Hello everyone, last week Kevin and I lost another match and it was upon me and my stubbornness, that we lost. But it was mostly Kevin , because.. well he got pinned am I right?! Kevin.. just come on out here we need to chat."

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:36 pm

i sense death

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:18 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
i sense death
People probably have shit to do. Or it could be. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:40 am

It's exam season, so people will flood back late June.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:26 pm

I definitely agree. It's always the May-June-July transition that is always rough on e-feds. This is an annual occurrence and I know ECCW is going to continue to succeed.

Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:28 pm

I never thought about it being exams season. That's why this place seems dead all the time.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Jarrett wrote:
I definitely agree. It's always the May-June-July transition that is always rough on e-feds. This is an annual occurrence and I know ECCW is going to continue to succeed.

May-June-July is actually always rough in actual wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next