The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 I_vote_lcapECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 I_voting_barECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0

Go down 
+21
Mr_Capricorn
Karl
Break
Richie
Harold
fuck
American Wolf
Styles
AfganisDan
Sam
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Cole
Bleed Green
Zadok
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
TJ
Adam
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
*Rhys Hawkens just managed to catch ECCW Pure Champion Zayden's promo*

Rhys: So this guy's supposed to be this, 'Pure', champion?... The guy's name's pronounciation is near enough Satan! How is that Pure?!

*shakes his head*

ANYWAY, I may as well see whats happening on the card tonight. Oh I hope I debut tonight! Very Happy

*Rhys runs off like giddy little schoolkid, because he can*
While he's running, he happens to run right into Matthew Jericho.

*Rhys shakes off the collision and see Matthew Jericho in front of him*

Rhys: Oh my God! I'm SO sorry but! A-are you alright?
Matthew: I'm just fine, I assure you. Why are you so high strung?

Rhys: High Strung? I-I'm not ON anything if thats what you mean! Cause I know I feel a bit restless right now, but thats just cause I'm a little nervous but yet SO EXCITED at the same time... but that doesn't mean I'm ON anything, Lord No!

*Matthew gives him a bizaare look*

You... you meant 'drugs' when you said High Strung right?
Jericho can't help but laugh.

Matthew: Do you even know who I am?

Rhys: I get the feeling I should... OH MY GOD! Is it YOUR birthday today?! I heard from someone of the staff around here that is was someone's birthday and I thought it would be weird if I got them anything since I don't know them or anyone else here, but I wanna make a good impression you know and... no, it's not your birthday, of course its not! Stop rambling Rhys.

*looks at him for a moment*

But I seriously get the feeling that you seem to be SOMEONE important... but I can't put my finger on why that is.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
OT: Jarrett. Are we still A-Go with the Supershow plans?
Sure.
Should I write it and then send it to you or are you gonna do it? And I have one to send you anyway to include, so.
I bet.
You bet what? Answer the question.
*dodge*
Should I write it then send it to you so you add your part or what?!
Fine, I'll submit to your demands.
Stop being stupid. I'll write it then send it to you. Cause after all, it is YOUR IDEA.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
A bunch of Secondary Titles
A bunch of Tag Team Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
OT: Jarrett. Are we still A-Go with the Supershow plans?
Sure.
Should I write it and then send it to you or are you gonna do it? And I have one to send you anyway to include, so.
I bet.
You bet what? Answer the question.
*dodge*
Should I write it then send it to you so you add your part or what?!
Fine, I'll submit to your demands.
Stop being stupid. I'll write it then send it to you. Cause after all, it is YOUR IDEA.
Everything is.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Your mom.

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Rhys: So this guy's supposed to be this, 'Pure', champion?... The guy's name's pronounciation is near enough Satan! How is that Pure?!

*shakes his head*

ANYWAY, I may as well see whats happening on the card tonight. Oh I hope I debut tonight! Very Happy

Rhys: High Strung? I-I'm not ON anything if thats what you mean! Cause I know I feel a bit restless right now, but thats just cause I'm a little nervous but yet SO EXCITED at the same time... but that doesn't mean I'm ON anything, Lord No!

Rhys: I get the feeling I should... OH MY GOD! Is it YOUR birthday today?! I heard from someone of the staff around here that is was someone's birthday and I thought it would be weird if I got them anything since I don't know them or anyone else here, but I wanna make a good impression you know and... no, it's not your birthday, of course its not! Stop rambling Rhys.

But I seriously get the feeling that you seem to be SOMEONE important... but I can't put my finger on why that is.
Matthew: How about I show you why you might be thinking that?

Jericho leads him down the hall and opens a door for him to walk into, the inside seeming to be an office setting. Jericho walks behind the desk and opens up a filing cabinet and pulls out Rhys' contract with ECCW. He sets it down on the desk.

Matthew: Is this familiar at all?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*shakes his head*

Jericho leads him down the hall and opens a door for him to walk into, the inside seeming to be an office setting. Jericho walks behind the desk and opens up a filing cabinet and pulls out Rhys' contract with ECCW. He sets it down on the desk.

*Rhys seems to be flabbergasted once he skims from his contract and to Matthew's face several times. He seems like he's going to erupt in shock but simple slaps his checks together and breathes a massive breath of fresh air*

Rhys: Your the General Manager! Matthew Jericho, of course you are. How could I not have reckonized you sooner? I am SOOOOO SORRY sir. I'm just really, 'High Strung' right now about Terror tonight, I'm really hoping to make my debut for the ECCW soon, as was mentioned in the contract thats on that there desk... I did use High Strung right then didn't I?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*shakes his head*

*Rhys seems to be flabbergasted once he skims from his contract and to Matthew's face several times. He seems like he's going to erupt in shock but simple slaps his checks together and breathes a massive breath of fresh air*

Rhys: Your the General Manager! Matthew Jericho, of course you are. How could I not have reckonized you sooner? I am SOOOOO SORRY sir. I'm just really, 'High Strung' right now about Terror tonight, I'm really hoping to make my debut for the ECCW soon, as was mentioned in the contract thats on that there desk... I did use High Strung right then didn't I?
Matthew: General Manager? You are undermining me. Sure, I may be the Crush GM, but I'm the founder and CEO of ECCW.

Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*shakes his head*

Matthew: General Manager? You are undermining me. Sure, I may be the Crush GM, but I'm the founder and CEO of ECCW.
*cough* Co-Founder *cough*

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:32 pm

I decided to change that. Forgot to mention that it isn't co-founder anymore.

Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Jarrett wrote:
I decided to change that. Forgot to mention that it isn't co-founder anymore.
He's still Co-Founder. You're not jewing Richie (the character) out of this, you fucking jew.

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Monday Night Terror Results 6/25/12

The show opens with Dan Maskell in the middle of the ring, running down his opponent at Gold Rush, Surge. After listing off all the reasons why Surge is not worthy enough to hold a single title, the lights went out. 10's by Pantera began to play as the crowd applauded and cheered. Maskell stood in the ring, ready to attack. He soon realized that nobody was coming out, so headed to the back.

Television Championship Tournament Match #4: Jayson St. Pierre d. Diego Garza (12:46)
St. Pierre won after a hard fought match. A clearly distressed Garza walked silently to the back as Jayson celebrated.

Backstage, Michael Ausberry walked up to Jayson St. Pierre who was celebrating his win. He silently observed the star with a smirk on his face before walking away.

Rhys Hawkens d. a local jobber (4:02)
Quick squash match for the debuting Terror star.

An also debuting Drake Gale walked out to the ring, challenging any wrestler in the back to a match. He went on to insult everybody on the roster until someone came out.

Drake Gale d. Aaron Kennedy (6:15)

Zayten d. Daniel Evans in a non-title match (9:29)
During the match, Jeffrey O'Walker went out to ringside with a table and set it up. Afterwards, the two Gold Rush opponents got into a verbal argument that resulted in exchanging blows. Not realizing that table was set up, O'Walker leaned Zayten against the ropes and dropkicked him to the outside and straight through the table. Jeffrey laughed to the back as the champ lay there in pain.

Casey Anomaly and Surge d. Roger Studley and Big Roy (19:03)
After the match Dan Maskell ran in and beat down Surge and the other two attacked Casey. The three men stood tall as Surge and Casey were laid out cold.

off: Well...there's the show.

Last edited by TJ! on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Jayson St. Perre is seen celebrating his win, Knowing in his head he will win The Television Championship for his home land of Canada.

Drake Gale is also seen celebrating his first victory.

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*shakes his head*

Rhys: Right, of course, a normal GM wouldn't sign talent to the whole of the company. Again, so sorry, my mind is all BLARG right now for tonight. I really hope I have a match....

*short silence*

I have a feeling I'm not just here to look at these sexy looking pieces of paper am I?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*shakes his head*

Rhys: Right, of course, a normal GM wouldn't sign talent to the whole of the company. Again, so sorry, my mind is all BLARG right now for tonight. I really hope I have a match....

*short silence*

I have a feeling I'm not just here to look at these sexy looking pieces of paper am I?
Matthew: That feeling is correct. Have a seat, there's something we need to discuss...

Jericho sits and glares.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:53 pm

(Carying on from the Matthew/Rhys convo)

*Rhys sits down also and suddenly his happiness turns to uneasiness when he stares into Matthew's glaring... glare*

Rhys: Why are you looking at me like I kicked your puppy? Gah, sorry, thats a bad analogy. I mean I hope I didn't say anything wrong or wind you up in anyway... was it the puppy comment? *sigh* I really need to sort out my High-Strungyness...
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Rhawk wrote:

*Rhys sits down also*

Rhys: Oh I hope I didn't say anything wrong or wind you up in anyway. *sigh* I really need to sort out my High-Strungyness...
Matthew: I've been speaking with others in management, and we've been watching how you've adjusted to life in ECCW. We don't think that you are quite fitting in. As a result, I'm afraid you've let me know choice but to...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*Rhys sits down also*

Rhys: Oh I hope I didn't say anything wrong or wind you up in anyway. *sigh* I really need to sort out my High-Strungyness...
Matthew: I've been speaking with others in management, and we've been watching how you've adjusted to life in ECCW. We don't think that you are quite fitting in. As a result, I'm afraid you've let me know choice but to...

(I'll be going off-line soon, so I don't wanna rush much but I won't be on until the morning in the next 20 minutes)

Rhys: Oh God. Okay. Now-Now I know I have a hard time making friends, its says in my contract what with my Autism and all. But I-I'm trying, I truly am Mr. Jericho. *Sighs and gets a little choken up* Although, I understand. I'm not exactly the most stable person ion the roster, and I've seen some people here, or heard from them anyway. *sigh* But if I have to be let go from my deal here, I understand...

OT: *Que the violin piece* Razz And backstory, AUTISM?! OH! :X
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*Rhys sits down also*

(I'll be going off-line soon, so I don't wanna rush much but I won't be on until the morning in the next 20 minutes)

Rhys: Oh God. Okay. Now-Now I know I have a hard time making friends, its says in my contract what with my Autism and all. But I-I'm trying, I truly am Mr. Jericho. *Sighs and gets a little choken up* Although, I understand. I'm not exactly the most stable person ion the roster, and I've seen some people here, or heard from them anyway. *sigh* But if I have to be let go from my deal here, I understand...

OT: *Que the violin piece* Razz And backstory, AUTISM?! OH! :X
Matthew: Nah, that's just something I do to new guys around here. Congratulations on your win.

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Richie wrote:
Jayson St. Perre is seen celebrating his win, Knowing in his head he will win The Television Championship for his home land of Canada.

Michael Ausberry walks by St. Perre smirking.

''Nice win out there, bud.''
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:51 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
Richie wrote:

Jayson St. Pierre:
"Thank you, Michael. Now its time for me to advance and bring home that title for Canada, even though I live here in the US."

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Tag team?!

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Richie wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Richie wrote:

Jayson St. Pierre:
"Thank you, Michael. Now its time for me to advance and bring home that title for Canada, even though I live here in the US."

Michael laughs sarcastically

''Yea....I don't think so. You see Jayson, it has been a very long time and I think it is about time I win a championship. You all have had your time to shine, and now it my turn to shine. Don't think it'll happen? You just wait and see.''
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:15 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
Richie wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Richie wrote:

Jayson St. Pierre:

Michael laughs sarcastically

''Yea....I don't think so. You see Jayson, it has been a very long time and I think it is about time I win a championship. You all have had your time to shine, and now it my turn to shine. Don't think it'll happen? You just wait and see.''
Jayson chuckles a bit at what Michael said, as if it was a joke. In fact, to Jayson, it was a joke.

Jayson St. Pierre:

"You're funny, man. I don't care if its been a long for you. It hasn't been a long time for me. In fact, I've been here a month. Now, I had my time to shine in ECW:R, but here. Nah, I haven't had it yet. Its my time. I'm going to start by winning the Television title. And you're not going to stop me."

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Tag team?!
...NO! xD

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:19 pm

Surge is eating a sandwich.

"Boy, is this a good sandwich."

He then goes on the U and posts this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next