The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0

Go down 
+21
Mr_Capricorn
Karl
Break
Richie
Harold
fuck
American Wolf
Styles
AfganisDan
Sam
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Cole
Bleed Green
Zadok
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
TJ
Adam
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:09 pm

Cole wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Cole wrote:
Tyson looks Omega up and down and then spears the living hell out of him. He then hits the Shot Down on him and looks down at Omega with a smirk on his face. He then exits the ring to get a chair. He nails Omega with it. He grabs a mic.

Shawn Tyson "I think I've made my point. I'll see you later, Omega."

He smirks and then leaves the ring, looking at the fallen body in the middle of the ring. The crowd gives a mixed reaction as he goes to the back.

OT-I didn't want a brawl. Razz Just wanted to lay you out
Well thanks for making Omega look weak lol

Had to put Tyson over. Lol
That wasn't putting anyone over, that was burying.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Cole wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Cole wrote:
Tyson looks Omega up and down and then spears the living hell out of him. He then hits the Shot Down on him and looks down at Omega with a smirk on his face. He then exits the ring to get a chair. He nails Omega with it. He grabs a mic.

Shawn Tyson "I think I've made my point. I'll see you later, Omega."

He smirks and then leaves the ring, looking at the fallen body in the middle of the ring. The crowd gives a mixed reaction as he goes to the back.

OT-I didn't want a brawl. Razz Just wanted to lay you out
Well thanks for making Omega look weak lol

Had to put Tyson over. Lol
That wasn't putting anyone over, that was burying.
It was. Now Omega is gonna have to bury Tyson when he can, just to save face.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Fair enough. I had to do that. Just felt right.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:37 am

Evander Rayne cursing to himself as he walks down the empty corridor

Alex Nova is looking at his empty title case/shelf

Krimson is lurking around the halls..empty.

Last edited by Dibiase on Sun May 06, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:38 am

Omega got crushed?

@ALEX I'm pretty sure Cairo's picbase in Regal
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:08 am

Adam wrote:
Omega got crushed?

I wanted a brawl, not for Omega to be buried. It'd have been better with a brawl, so if Omega lost, it would've been realistic.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:10 am

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Adam wrote:
Omega got crushed?

I wanted a brawl, not for Omega to be buried. It'd have been better with a brawl, so if Omega lost, it would've been realistic.

Cole is an absolute dickhead
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:16 am

Dibiase wrote:

Mark "Razor" Jones turns a corner into the hallways and see's Krimson coming towards where he is, Mark stares at him for a few seconds before walking past, only for Krimson to grab his arm}
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:19 am

BeSam wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Adam wrote:
Omega got crushed?

Cole is an absolute dickhead
He was
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:49 am

Adam wrote:
Omega got crushed?

OT: Who's Alex?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:50 am

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Adam wrote:
Omega got crushed?

@Adam - who is Alex?

@Cole and Jon - better yet, we can act as if it never happened because it'd be better if Tyson didn't even debut yet, I had different plans seeing as Cole is actually going to follow through with the character.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:08 am

Dan Maskell is in his locker room watching past episodes of Terror on his TV. Dan is watching these as part of a scouting report on the Terror superstars.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:00 am

BeSam wrote:
Dibiase wrote:

Mark "Razor" Jones turns a corner into the hallways and see's Krimson coming towards where he is, Mark stares at him for a few seconds before walking past, only for Krimson to grab his arm}

Krimson stares at him, only it's hard to tell because of the blank expression in his eyes. One eye is white the other is darkened. It is hard to tell where he's looking. The heavy breathing is heard and Mark is in a bad position..
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:27 am

Dibiase wrote:
BeSam wrote:
Dibiase wrote:

Krimson stares at him, only it's hard to tell because of the blank expression in his eyes. One eye is white the other is darkened. It is hard to tell where he's looking. The heavy breathing is heard and Mark is in a bad position..

Mark "Razor" Jones

I see that you don't look too pleased about your defeat at my hands on Terror recently, Well there's no need to be so hard on yourself Krimson as the right man won last Monday and anyway, it wouldn't have ever come to that if you and Venom hadn't involved me in your business, but what's happen is now apart of the past, so just keep your head held high and look towards the future.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:46 am

BeSam wrote:
Dibiase wrote:
BeSam wrote:
Dibiase wrote:

Mark "Razor" Jones

I see that you don't look too pleased about your defeat at my hands on Terror recently, Well there's no need to be so hard on yourself Krimson as the right man won last Monday and anyway, it wouldn't have ever come to that if you and Venom hadn't involved me in your business, but what's happen is now apart of the past, so just keep your head held high and look towards the future.

Krimson grabs him by the throat and puts him against the wall and the lights shut off, only the red outline of Krimson can be seen. Just at that moment, his plump manager Gates-Keeper walks up.

"Mark .. you made a big mistake.. the only reason you defeated Krimson was because of Venom. You will pay for this Mark... you will.."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:38 am

Dibiase wrote:
BeSam wrote:
Dibiase wrote:
BeSam wrote:
Dibiase wrote:

Mark "Razor" Jones

Krimson grabs him by the throat and puts him against the wall and the lights shut off, only the red outline of Krimson can be seen. Just at that moment, his plump manager Gates-Keeper walks up.

"Mark .. you made a big mistake.. the only reason you defeated Krimson was because of Venom. You will pay for this Mark... you will.."

{Mark pushes Krimson off himself and warns him to back off before focusing his attention on the Gate-Keeper}

Mark "Razor" Jones

I'm not referring to the first time, when I won by disqualification because to me that doesn't really count. I am talking about when I pinned him on the Terror that just passed giving me a second victory over him, so you and Krimson must be a bit forgetful in that area, but no need to worry as I'll be able to remind you whenever it calls for it and about the blame for all of this now being on me... I can't be at fault for his own problems and what Venom did, but if you two want to plant that idea in your heads then you better be ready for what I bring to the table
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:24 am

Alex Nova made an app and then deleted it and the picbase he was using was William Regal.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:43 am

Adam wrote:
Alex Nova made an app and then deleted it and the picbase he was using was William Regal.
OT: Okay, not sure about Cairo, but Christopher Styles is Regal.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:24 pm

BeSam wrote:
Dibiase wrote:
BeSam wrote:
Dibiase wrote:
BeSam wrote:
Dibiase wrote:

Mark "Razor" Jones

{Mark pushes Krimson off himself and warns him to back off before focusing his attention on the Gate-Keeper}

Mark "Razor" Jones

I'm not referring to the first time, when I won by disqualification because to me that doesn't really count. I am talking about when I pinned him on the Terror that just passed giving me a second victory over him, so you and Krimson must be a bit forgetful in that area, but no need to worry as I'll be able to remind you whenever it calls for it and about the blame for all of this now being on me... I can't be at fault for his own problems and what Venom did, but if you two want to plant that idea in your heads then you better be ready for what I bring to the table

Krimson tilts his head to the side and stares at him while Gates-Keeper laughs out loud with an evil look in his eye

"WE shall see about that Mark, don't you EVER, lay hands on the devils favorite demon from down under you hear?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:14 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 05

Name: Middle Eastern-Alliance (Hassan and Abdullah)

Gimmick: These two men have traveled here to America from the middle-East and are not impressed with America one bit, in fact they utterly despise them.. every single one, including animals, and women. They are dirty individuals and only care about themselves.

Hometown: Arabia

Signatures:
Hassan: Big boot, spin-out powerbomb, double knee lift, sit-down stunner
Abdullah: Clothesline, leg lariat, spinebuster

Finishers:
Hassan: Spear
Abdullah: Backstabber

Entrance theme:

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:14 pm

A lil somethin from Saudi Wink
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Saudi wrote:
A lil somethin from Saudi Wink

Damn it. I was going to do something like this at some point. And Hassan was going to be my pic base too.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Well, I'm Saudi.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Saudi wrote:
Well, I'm Saudi.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next