» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:04 pm

> 4 DAYS <

Incumbent President Barack Obama (D)
Incumbent Vice President Joe Biden (D)
Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney (R)
Vice Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan (R)

More information will be posted periodically. Share your thoughts.

Click for list of presidents:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013

Last edited by Jarrett on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 42 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:10 pm

I honestly don't care who becomes president as long as whoever it is can fix our damn economy. I'm tired of my parents blaming it when I want something.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:11 pm

That Niggas Crazy wrote:
I honestly don't care who becomes president as long as whoever it is can fix our damn economy. I'm tired of my parents blaming it when I want something.
It has become increasingly clear that our current president is not able to handle it. Why not elect someone like Mitt Romney who has made smart business decisions throughout his entire life? He made himself a millionaire. He knows the economy.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Jarrett wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
It has become increasingly clear that our current president is not able to handle it. Why not elect someone like Mitt Romney who has made smart business decisions throughout his entire life? He made himself a millionaire. He knows the economy.

I actually am pulling for Romney secretly, despite my love for niggers. Here's why.

1) He probably could do more than one good thing for our country. And the one thing Obama did was kill someone who hasn't attacked our country for ten years. Yay! I bet Romney would get off his ass and kill him himself.

2) Obama keeps saying he'll do shit but he never will end up delivering. Like I said. One thing. Romney did more for our country in Kindergarten than Obama did his whole presidency.

3) White power.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:19 pm

That Niggas Crazy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:

I actually am pulling for Romney secretly, despite my love for niggers. Here's why.

1) He probably could do more than one good thing for our country. And the one thing Obama did was kill someone who hasn't attacked our country for ten years. Yay! I bet Romney would get off his ass and kill him himself.

2) Obama keeps saying he'll do shit but he never will end up delivering. Like I said. One thing. Romney did more for our country in Kindergarten than Obama did his whole presidency.

3) White power.
1.) Yes, he isn't afraid to lead. Obama is still trying to "talk it out" with Iran about their nuclear program. It is obvious they don't care about us or anyone else and have never listened or cooperated with anyone or anything. There's enough talking that has been done, they need to be sanctioned.

2.) Obama promised us the world in 2008 and hasn't delivered a single thing. Even the smallest of things. He said he'd make it a priority to close the Guantanamo prison camp as soon as he was elected, and here we are in 2012 with it still open (as it should be). He said he'd pull out of Iraq completely and begin withdrawing from Afghanistan in his first one or two years in office. We still have troops in both (as we should) in 2012. "I'll create jobs and cut the deficit!" Unemployment is on the rise and he has spent more money in three years than Bush did in eight.

3.) Obama's half-white though...

Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Jarrett wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:

3) White power.
1.) Yes, he isn't afraid to lead. Obama is still trying to "talk it out" with Iran about their nuclear program. It is obvious they don't care about us or anyone else and have never listened or cooperated with anyone or anything. There's enough talking that has been done, they need to be sanctioned.

2.) Obama promised us the world in 2008 and hasn't delivered a single thing. Even the smallest of things. He said he'd make it a priority to close the Guantanamo prison camp as soon as he was elected, and here we are in 2012 with it still open (as it should be). He said he'd pull out of Iraq completely and begin withdrawing from Afghanistan in his first one or two years in office. We still have troops in both (as we should) in 2012. "I'll create jobs and cut the deficit!" Unemployment is on the rise and he has spent more money in three years than Bush did in eight.

Well on the Punnet Square, Black overpowers white. So he's pretty much just black. He'll have 95% of niggers voting for him. Others are too busy running from cops.

Michelle's a bitch, too.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:37 pm

That Niggas Crazy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:

3) White power.

Well on the Punnet Square, Black overpowers white. So he's pretty much just black. He'll have 95% of niggers voting for him. Others are too busy running from cops.

Michelle's a bitch, too.
But blacks aren't the majority.

Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Jarrett wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:

3) White power.

Michelle's a bitch, too.

You know what? Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Cole wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:

3) White power.

Michelle's a bitch, too.

You know what? Fuck you.
You know what? Get on the chat.

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:04 pm

Who does everyone else support?

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Daily tracking begins today!

Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Lol no one really cares.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Cole wrote:
Lol no one really cares.
Yes.

Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Cole wrote:
Lol no one really cares.
Yes.

Your answer confuses me but who cares?

Im your baby daddy...
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Cole wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cole wrote:
Lol no one really cares.
Yes.

Your answer confuses me but who cares?

Im your baby daddy...
Sure.

Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:39 am

Something needs to change. People always say "hey, you can't fix 8 years of bad running of the country in 4." Maybe you can't. But what has Obama done or even tried to do to fix this economy since the stimulus package? At least do something. And maybe Romney isn't the answer. But we need someone who can calm tensions. Who can bring the democrats and the republicans together. And actually get stuff going to fix it. Right now, the number 1 problem i believe we have is the fight between democrats and republicans. A house divided against itself cannot stand. So we need someone who can ease everything and get them to work together.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:40 pm

SuperByNature wrote:
Something needs to change. People always say "hey, you can't fix 8 years of bad running of the country in 4." Maybe you can't. But what has Obama done or even tried to do to fix this economy since the stimulus package? At least do something. And maybe Romney isn't the answer. But we need someone who can calm tensions. Who can bring the democrats and the republicans together. And actually get stuff going to fix it. Right now, the number 1 problem i believe we have is the fight between democrats and republicans. A house divided against itself cannot stand. So we need someone who can ease everything and get them to work together.
That's the problem I have with Obama's excuses. Everything is "oh, I inherited that problem" or "Bush caused it." Well, it's not about what Bush DID, it's about what you're DOING. And what Obama's doing is NOTHING. Thus why we can't afford four more disasterous years of this. I'd take Bush for another four or hell, even eight over this idiot.

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Fri May 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Haven't updated this in a while. Dead heat.

May 4, 2012:

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Fri May 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Last edited by Jarrett on Fri May 18, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Fri May 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Again, it's been a while...

May 18, 2012:

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:15 pm

Amongst various groups:

Blacks: Obama
Conservatives: Romney
Democrats: Obama
Elderly: Romney
High Income: Toss Up (leaning Romney)
Hispanics: Obama
Independents: Toss Up
Liberals: Obama
Low Income: Obama
Married: Toss Up (leaning Romney)
Medium Income: Toss Up
Men: Romney
Middle Aged: Toss Up
Moderates: Toss Up
Non Married: Obama
Non Religious: Obama
Religious: Romney
Republicans: Romney
Veterans: Romney
Whites: Toss Up
Women: Obama
Young: Obama

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:16 pm

The map on the first page has been updated. If Romney were able to win all of the following,

Florida, Iowa, Ohio, Virginia, Wisconsin

he will win the election. If Obama wins all of the states otherwise indicated, he would need only one of these five to win.

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Election day is 4 months from tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:25 am

Jarrett wrote:
Amongst various groups:

...... yes ...

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:37 am

SP wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Amongst various groups:

...... yes ...
They can't be shaken.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns   

Back to top Go down

US: 2012 Presidential Campaigns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next