The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTo The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 I_voting_barTo The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . .

Go down 
+11
Bleed Green
SP
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jigsaw*
AfganisDan
Harold
Nova
RED
TJ
Bret
Adam
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . .   To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:08 pm

He can't carry a storyline, and a company needs that carrying to happen.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . .   To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
Adam wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
First off, I'd just like to say that while I've always bashed TNA for being a lackluster show, I never said it wasn't improving. Of course it's improving, but from when? Are they improving from the Main Event Mafia days? No, they've de-graded. Are they improving from 2011 overall? Yes, greatly. I'm pretty sure actually that ratings are higher than 2011.

The MEM days are heavily over-rated in my opinion. 05 was the best for TNA circa Joe-Styles-Daniels. Just my opinion. But yes they've de-graded since the MEM days.

Do you know what's interesting? All of TNA's 'peaks' have been when VINCE RUSSO was the SOLE BOOKER. Food for thought, eh?

Russo has great initial ideas, no doubt about that - DX, nWo, MEM, whatever - but they always turn into something incredibly stupid and ridiculous. Besides, notice how these are factions, and not storylines. He re-hashes the same shit.

What about 09 before Hogan came in? Wolfe and Angle feud, AJ World Champ, highly competitive tag ko and x divisions
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . .   To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Russo was pretty awesome- I always loved his ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . .   To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:23 am

I'm glad that I wasn't one of those people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . .   To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:10 am

Dont really watch much rassling as a whole anymore, but I pay enough attention when I need to. Though I haven't heard as much from TNA, but what I have heard has been rather interesting. Might be interested in watching more when I pay attention to what is happening.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . .   To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:13 am

I'll hold my hand up and admit that LockDown failed to deliver.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . .   To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:54 pm

TBH bar a few things. I liked Lockdown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . .   To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . . - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To The People That Said TNA is NOT improving . . .
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2