HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:37 am by Cole

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Chaos Pro Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3002
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:18 am

Mike looks down at his hand and shakes it

"You got words kid.. but the time in the ring will come when you prove you can walk on the same side of the road with guys like me.."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2401

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:25 am

Critics Silenced wrote:
Mike looks down at his hand and shakes it

"You got words kid.. but the time in the ring will come when you prove you can walk on the same side of the road with guys like me.."

Randy Thrash

"Is that so? I don't think I've even heard of you until today though? "


Taylor Braxten

*rushes over to Randy and hands him a brief case*


Randy

"Excuse me for one secondbig man..."

*he glares at Taylor*

"Where the Hell have you been!? By the way Mike...meet my girlfriend Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3002
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:40 am

He turns to her and nods his head

"Listen man.. I'm just looking for the guy who owns this joint.. can you point me in the right direction?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2401

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 am

Critics Silenced wrote:
He turns to her and nods his head

"Listen man.. I'm just looking for the guy who owns this joint.. can you point me in the right direction?"

Randy

"No...no I can't actually. I just, I mean we just got here not to long ago also. Right?"

*Randy snatches Taylor's wrist*

Don't tell me you're going to go kiss ass for a title shot already Mike?"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : Hottie World

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:20 pm

come on adaaaaam
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3141
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Kira wrote:
ANTIDOPE --- HE IS COMIN'!

---------

"Chaos Pro Wrestling is gonna' be my bitch
in this little pond, I'm the big fish
I go toe-to-toe with most ma' haters
no I just don't only say it
if they say they known for greatness,
that shit is an overstatement
fact is they are overrated
fat bitch is their only lady
closing statement equals they about to be a coma-patient!"

[Freestyle on Harry Jones]

"You a multi-time champ, that's a fuckin' disgrace
if I could reach down there you'd cop a punch to the face,
you lost to Dustin four times and it ate you alive,
you might as well leave for good 'cause I'm takin' ya pride
have you ever seen him drive, he keeps it settled
the cunt can't move, he can't reach the peddle!
Yo, you could never get a bitch unless you' walkin' with me,
how you gonna pull em? ... talk to their knee?!"

[Freestyle on Surge]

"This guy is a cunt ... no, seriously,
I wanna see he him squashed by four truck tires,
and rolled into a fence with even more barbed wire!
I really wanna' be there, watch you die on the spot,
put my dick in your face while I do the sign of the cross!
I bet you're the type to type on internet forums,
'cause anywhere else your opinions not wanted,
'cause your whole gimmick's gettin' lame and shit,
especially now that Casey's always suckin' your dick
yeah, fuck that bitch!
he got even less talent than this guy named Mitch
at least Mitch wasn't a fag who always had to say 'rape',
and Casey is so gay he makes a gay guy look straight!
Casey always trynna act staunch like he carryin' knives,
that shit is so fake I can see it in his eyes
he's faker than fake, he cops 8 slashes and his face is scraped
he holdin' his eye in, he screamin' for help,
but this could of been prevented by him being himself!"

"Cyrus Black, Neville Ryan and Twister Excell -- YOU NEXT!"

OT: Like it or hate it, I don't care. I couldn't be fucked adding any movement directions, so I've just left you with this. For the next week, Antidope is gonna' call out every popular Caw, before finally introducing himself.

The majority of those guys aren't in the company...

Regardless, that was funny in a pathetic way, Harold.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
Kira wrote:
ANTIDOPE --- HE IS COMIN'!

---------

"Chaos Pro Wrestling is gonna' be my bitch
in this little pond, I'm the big fish
I go toe-to-toe with most ma' haters
no I just don't only say it
if they say they known for greatness,
that shit is an overstatement
fact is they are overrated
fat bitch is their only lady
closing statement equals they about to be a coma-patient!"

[Freestyle on Harry Jones]

"You a multi-time champ, that's a fuckin' disgrace
if I could reach down there you'd cop a punch to the face,
you lost to Dustin four times and it ate you alive,
you might as well leave for good 'cause I'm takin' ya pride
have you ever seen him drive, he keeps it settled
the cunt can't move, he can't reach the peddle!
Yo, you could never get a bitch unless you' walkin' with me,
how you gonna pull em? ... talk to their knee?!"

[Freestyle on Surge]

"This guy is a cunt ... no, seriously,
I wanna see he him squashed by four truck tires,
and rolled into a fence with even more barbed wire!
I really wanna' be there, watch you die on the spot,
put my dick in your face while I do the sign of the cross!
I bet you're the type to type on internet forums,
'cause anywhere else your opinions not wanted,
'cause your whole gimmick's gettin' lame and shit,
especially now that Casey's always suckin' your dick
yeah, fuck that bitch!
he got even less talent than this guy named Mitch
at least Mitch wasn't a fag who always had to say 'rape',
and Casey is so gay he makes a gay guy look straight!
Casey always trynna act staunch like he carryin' knives,
that shit is so fake I can see it in his eyes
he's faker than fake, he cops 8 slashes and his face is scraped
he holdin' his eye in, he screamin' for help,
but this could of been prevented by him being himself!"

"Cyrus Black, Neville Ryan and Twister Excell -- YOU NEXT!"

OT: Like it or hate it, I don't care. I couldn't be fucked adding any movement directions, so I've just left you with this. For the next week, Antidope is gonna' call out every popular Caw, before finally introducing himself.

The majority of those guys aren't in the company...

Regardless, that was funny in a pathetic way, Harold.
By the time I actually submit his app, I'll have covered he whole roster lolol

I'll take that as a compliment ;3
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Kyle O'Rapely arrives at the arena, jamming to some music on his new iPhone!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2156

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Hanley Fernandez has arrived at the arena again, dressed in a pair of neat blue jeans and a black sports jacket. He is peering over a pair of aviators at a soda machine, trying to decide which drink he wants. He settles on a Coca Cola before starting to roam around the arena.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:52 pm

OOC - We've rough ideas for early feuds for everyone in place, if you're interested in where we see your character around the first PPV, drop a PM!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Omega arrives to the arena and walks around backstage. He turns a corner when __________________ bumps into him.

Omega: Watch where your going.
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:59 pm

*After looking for somewhere to get his maple syrup for a couple hours he comes back disgusted at the fact that there isn't anywhere that he could find any. Instead he goes to catering and grabs a burger, then heads to the weight room to beat useless jobbers up.*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2156

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:20 pm

[b]Hanley Fernandez is in the locker room, watching tape on some of the more well known stars, including Casey Anomaly and Ryan Andrews.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3002
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Alex Nova comes back
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Kyle O'Rapely arrives and does shit.

OT: Imma do a Promo later, I hope.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender
avatar

Posts : 1677
Age : 23
Location : Whitby, England

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:49 pm



OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW! YO ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODY!

The crowd cheer as the music and the voice of the infamous Road Dogg is heard, only for the cheers to fade as the newest member of CPW is revealed, a man who merely imitates the Dogg, dressing and speaking like his trainer. The man springs into view and begins a walk down the ramp, sliding into the squared circle, before asking for his music to be cut off, and then adressing the CPW fans in the way he's accustomed to.

D-O-Double G: Everybody, welcome to the D-O-Double G house where we do it doggy style all day long. Now, everybodies seen how the Road Dogg does it, but let's see how I do it, so...Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Chaos Pro Wrestling proudly brings to you it's next CPW Heavyweight champion of the world, the country singing, break dancing, degenerate behaving D-O-Double G!

Double G lifts his mic into the air, to a rather poor reaction, but nonetheless, exits the ring and heads happily backstage with a few crotch chops.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Bret wrote:
*After looking for somewhere to get his maple syrup for a couple hours he comes back disgusted at the fact that there isn't anywhere that he could find any. Instead he goes to catering and grabs a burger, then heads to the weight room to beat useless jobbers up.*
Dan Williams shakes his head as he sees Bret walking into the weight room finishing his burger

Dan Williams
And then you wonder why you are a nobody still after all these years. Set aside the fact that you are Canadian so that hurts you as it is, but you are also eating that filth?
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:56 pm

White guy wrote:
Bret wrote:
*After looking for somewhere to get his maple syrup for a couple hours he comes back disgusted at the fact that there isn't anywhere that he could find any. Instead he goes to catering and grabs a burger, then heads to the weight room to beat useless jobbers up.*
Dan Williams shakes his head as he sees Bret walking into the weight room finishing his burger

Dan Williams
And then you wonder why you are a nobody still after all these years. Set aside the fact that you are Canadian so that hurts you as it is, but you are also eating that filth?

Bret Henderson: Eh, we've got free health care. Who cares.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Bret wrote:
White guy wrote:
Bret wrote:
*After looking for somewhere to get his maple syrup for a couple hours he comes back disgusted at the fact that there isn't anywhere that he could find any. Instead he goes to catering and grabs a burger, then heads to the weight room to beat useless jobbers up.*
Dan Williams shakes his head as he sees Bret walking into the weight room finishing his burger

Dan Williams
And then you wonder why you are a nobody still after all these years. Set aside the fact that you are Canadian so that hurts you as it is, but you are also eating that filth?

Bret Henderson: Eh, we've got free health care. Who cares.
Dan Williams
You also have ugly women, horrid cities that feel the need to riot at every little thing, and lets just face it you aren't American. You Canadians have stupidity that defies anything I've ever seen. You put a fucking leaf on your countries flag. All your military equipment comes from us. You are like our little brother getting hand me downs and shit. You are like a drugged up version of the United States.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2401

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Randy Thrash & Taylor Braxten

*the couple walk around backstage, Randy's hand tightly gripping Taylor's wrist, Randy walks around in an all black suit with his black sunglasses, while Taylor has an annoyed look on her face*



Fang

*in a dark area of the arena, thinking to himself*
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm

White guy wrote:
Bret wrote:
White guy wrote:
Bret wrote:
*After looking for somewhere to get his maple syrup for a couple hours he comes back disgusted at the fact that there isn't anywhere that he could find any. Instead he goes to catering and grabs a burger, then heads to the weight room to beat useless jobbers up.*
Dan Williams shakes his head as he sees Bret walking into the weight room finishing his burger

Dan Williams
And then you wonder why you are a nobody still after all these years. Set aside the fact that you are Canadian so that hurts you as it is, but you are also eating that filth?

Bret Henderson: Eh, we've got free health care. Who cares.
Dan Williams
You also have ugly women, horrid cities that feel the need to riot at every little thing, and lets just face it you aren't American. You Canadians have stupidity that defies anything I've ever seen. You put a fucking leaf on your countries flag. All your military equipment comes from us. You are like our little brother getting hand me downs and shit. You are like a drugged up version of the United States.

Bret Henderson: And yet our country isn't as fucked up as yours. Your economy is in the shits, your political system lends itself to failure, all your inspiring leaders are shot and your obesity rate is almost 1/3 of your population. All the things you say are wrong with Canada don't actually matter on a world stage. Who really cares if your women are beautiful if none of them can have jobs.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3002
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:19 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:


OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW! YO ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODY!

The crowd cheer as the music and the voice of the infamous Road Dogg is heard, only for the cheers to fade as the newest member of CPW is revealed, a man who merely imitates the Dogg, dressing and speaking like his trainer. The man springs into view and begins a walk down the ramp, sliding into the squared circle, before asking for his music to be cut off, and then adressing the CPW fans in the way he's accustomed to.

D-O-Double G: Everybody, welcome to the D-O-Double G house where we do it doggy style all day long. Now, everybodies seen how the Road Dogg does it, but let's see how I do it, so...Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Chaos Pro Wrestling proudly brings to you it's next CPW Heavyweight champion of the world, the country singing, break dancing, degenerate behaving D-O-Double G!

Double G lifts his mic into the air, to a rather poor reaction, but nonetheless, exits the ring and heads happily backstage with a few crotch chops.







I am clearly broken
And no one knows what to do
Pieces of the puzzles don't fit so I'm coming into you
Itching is a pulse inside
Screaming out to come alive
It's just you and I
It's time to

Times are looking grim these days


Holding on to everything
It's hard to draw the line...


GET UP!

He's BAAAACK.. Alex Nova walks from behind the back when the chorus of the song starts to play. The pyro jizzes out fumes of smoke and he runs through it. The lights dim from color to color and he runs down to the ring. A big pop from the crowd is given before he raises the mic to his lips.

"Well, isn't that cute everyone? A Road Dogg impersonator, and a bunch of chumps backstage kissing the GM's ass already, could things get ANY weirder?

He looks at him up and down examining him as he takes a lap around him slowly

"Looks like I spoke too soon. Listen here pup, I've seen weird.. I've seen, creepy.. but this.. this is just retarded. You want a title shot? You want to be recognized as someone important here you're going to have to go through a whole list of superstars, and I'm one of the toughest SOB's on that list. Matter of fact while we're still on the topic, I don't think there is a single member of the CPW roster who can hold a candle to my wrestling skills, and mic skills. . . Want a title shot? Go kiss some GM ass like the rest, you're just wasting precious TV time for yours truly. ."

He motions with his hand for him to go to the back

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Bret wrote:
White guy wrote:
Bret wrote:
White guy wrote:
Bret wrote:
*After looking for somewhere to get his maple syrup for a couple hours he comes back disgusted at the fact that there isn't anywhere that he could find any. Instead he goes to catering and grabs a burger, then heads to the weight room to beat useless jobbers up.*
Dan Williams shakes his head as he sees Bret walking into the weight room finishing his burger

Dan Williams
And then you wonder why you are a nobody still after all these years. Set aside the fact that you are Canadian so that hurts you as it is, but you are also eating that filth?

Bret Henderson: Eh, we've got free health care. Who cares.
Dan Williams
You also have ugly women, horrid cities that feel the need to riot at every little thing, and lets just face it you aren't American. You Canadians have stupidity that defies anything I've ever seen. You put a fucking leaf on your countries flag. All your military equipment comes from us. You are like our little brother getting hand me downs and shit. You are like a drugged up version of the United States.

Bret Henderson: And yet our country isn't as fucked up as yours. Your economy is in the shits, your political system lends itself to failure, all your inspiring leaders are shot and your obesity rate is almost 1/3 of your population. All the things you say are wrong with Canada don't actually matter on a world stage. Who really cares if your women are beautiful if none of them can have jobs.
Dan Williams
America's problems are because of one person, that dumb fuck Obama, nobody with a brain stem likes him in America. Now obesity rate? Not really my concern because I'm NOT FAT, but you will be if you eat those disgusting burgers and shit like that, and obviously nothing I can say about Canada would matter on a world stage because the only thing that Canada has ever contributed to the world that anybody cares about is hockey. Now being America's hat is a never ending job, do you think people would actually be able to find Canada if it wasn't next to the United States? Obviously the answer is no because most Canadians including yourself are illiterate and they provide no military presence anywhere. They are thought of as that secondary pussy country. Oh by the way instead of saving the queen somebody should slap that bitch.
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:35 pm

White guy wrote:
Bret wrote:
White guy wrote:
Bret wrote:
White guy wrote:
Bret wrote:
*After looking for somewhere to get his maple syrup for a couple hours he comes back disgusted at the fact that there isn't anywhere that he could find any. Instead he goes to catering and grabs a burger, then heads to the weight room to beat useless jobbers up.*
Dan Williams shakes his head as he sees Bret walking into the weight room finishing his burger

Dan Williams
And then you wonder why you are a nobody still after all these years. Set aside the fact that you are Canadian so that hurts you as it is, but you are also eating that filth?

Bret Henderson: Eh, we've got free health care. Who cares.
Dan Williams
You also have ugly women, horrid cities that feel the need to riot at every little thing, and lets just face it you aren't American. You Canadians have stupidity that defies anything I've ever seen. You put a fucking leaf on your countries flag. All your military equipment comes from us. You are like our little brother getting hand me downs and shit. You are like a drugged up version of the United States.

Bret Henderson: And yet our country isn't as fucked up as yours. Your economy is in the shits, your political system lends itself to failure, all your inspiring leaders are shot and your obesity rate is almost 1/3 of your population. All the things you say are wrong with Canada don't actually matter on a world stage. Who really cares if your women are beautiful if none of them can have jobs.
Dan Williams
America's problems are because of one person, that dumb fuck Obama, nobody with a brain stem likes him in America. Now obesity rate? Not really my concern because I'm NOT FAT, but you will be if you eat those disgusting burgers and shit like that, and obviously nothing I can say about Canada would matter on a world stage because the only thing that Canada has ever contributed to the world that anybody cares about is hockey. Now being America's hat is a never ending job, do you think people would actually be able to find Canada if it wasn't next to the United States? Obviously the answer is no because most Canadians including yourself are illiterate and they provide no military presence anywhere. They are thought of as that secondary pussy country. Oh by the way instead of saving the queen somebody should slap that bitch.

Bret Henderson: For one Obama can't do anything when the house and senate are split. No matter if his ideas are bad or not, no one could do anything anyway with the divide in politics in your country. Saying we're illterate is unjustified since we have a 99 percent literacy rate, the same as the US by the way. And saying that we have contributed nothing in terms of military presence is also unjustified. Ever heard of Vimy Ridge, The Battle of Ortona, The UN Peacekeeping force. Of course you didn't because you people aren't educated on anything that didn't effect your own little world. Never say we didn't do anything. Oh and on the topic of the queen, that is the one thing we can agree on. Anyway, think of this, how can a country survive when it gains 10 thousand dollars in debt every second.

*Bret walks away happy that he got the last word, but disgusted with the ignorant opinions that Dan presented.*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Dan laughs at him as he tried to present Canada as some sort of respectable country, before he runs his hand through his bleach blonde hair and then smirks before turning around and walking the other direction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   

Back to top Go down
 
Chaos Pro Wrestling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Polish Arm Wrestling
» The Best and Worst Wrestling Names
» The Championship Wrestling Academy presents "The New Dawn" - June 7th 2012
» Norwich City Wrestling Federation sponsored by Wes Hoolahan
» Funny Wrestling Humour

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: