The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 I_vote_lcapChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 I_voting_barChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Craig Owens is in his locker room. Getting a Promo ready.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:09 pm

Dan Williams arrives
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:47 pm

Omega arrives to the arena and walks around backstage.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Hanley Fernandez arrives at the arena and heads toward the gym, ready to get his pump on.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:28 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Fang

*towering above everyone he walks past, the masked demon prowls the halls of the CPW arena*

*The big bruiser, Jay McCoy walks the halls head down, chewing gum with a radio in one hand playing some heavy metal screamo shit. He walks directly towards Fang. Both men stop right in front of each other, Jay not showing that he noticed Fang at all, minus the fact that he stopped. Apparently, Jay was playing a tape, because what ever song was playing ends. It's silent in the hallway for a few moments, Jay keeps his head down and employees and other wrestlers are stopped in the hallway, just staring. Both stand there, Fang behind his mask, Jay just chewing gum. The tension builds. A woman screams just as she enters the hallway, turns and runs out. Finally, Jay raises his head so it's level with the ground. Obviously, this is not high enough to look at Fang's face. Jay stops chewing.*

Jay "Micky" McCoy
"Dude. You're in my way."

Fang

*tilts his head a little as his hair flows in his masked face*

"I believe...you are in my way."

*a heavy breath is let out*
*Jay doesn't raise his face, but a smirk spreads across his lips.*

Jay "Micky" McCoy
"You must not be able to see out of that tin can on your face, you big, metal masked freak. I've got places to be. So, if you would kindly step to the side..."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:59 am

JJ Garrett and Ryan Ford arrive and sit down in their lr.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:09 am

*Will Williams does shit*
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:09 am

aight, it's the weekend soon, you guys are owed a TGZ and Fusion. If casey and jake are busy when i come home from college i'll lash the two of them out.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:46 am

Hella busy week for me with work, school and football but I am looking at putting together a quick card and show now.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:09 am

Tuesday Hella Late Night Fusion Card

Will Williams vs. Alex Nova
Omega vs. Casey Anomaly

Tim Taylor & Fang vs. Bret Henderson & Jay McCoy
The Smokin’ B Enterprises vs. The Kung Fu Kids vs. The Oppression

Ryan Andrews vs. Kevin Evans vs. Sammy Steel vs. Killah-Metor
Noeleen Phoenix vs. Michael Ausberry
Hanley Fernandez vs. Lebron Carter

OOC - Haven’t had much chance to talk to either Adam or Casey so I’m just building towards what I do know is happening and some other things which I assume are happening from the last show. If you know there is something which should be going on the show or should be being built towards that I might not know about, PM me asap!

There won’t be a great deal of detail in this show btw, just getting something up while I’ve got the chance, because tonight is the only free night I’ve had this week, hopefully it will give you guys something to work with over the next week!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:32 am

Alex Nova arrives and is ready to promo soon
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:47 am

RifRad wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Fang

*towering above everyone he walks past, the masked demon prowls the halls of the CPW arena*

*The big bruiser, Jay McCoy walks the halls head down, chewing gum with a radio in one hand playing some heavy metal screamo shit. He walks directly towards Fang. Both men stop right in front of each other, Jay not showing that he noticed Fang at all, minus the fact that he stopped. Apparently, Jay was playing a tape, because what ever song was playing ends. It's silent in the hallway for a few moments, Jay keeps his head down and employees and other wrestlers are stopped in the hallway, just staring. Both stand there, Fang behind his mask, Jay just chewing gum. The tension builds. A woman screams just as she enters the hallway, turns and runs out. Finally, Jay raises his head so it's level with the ground. Obviously, this is not high enough to look at Fang's face. Jay stops chewing.*

Jay "Micky" McCoy
"Dude. You're in my way."

Fang

*tilts his head a little as his hair flows in his masked face*

"I believe...you are in my way."

*a heavy breath is let out*
*Jay doesn't raise his face, but a smirk spreads across his lips.*

Jay "Micky" McCoy
"You must not be able to see out of that tin can on your face, you big, metal masked freak. I've got places to be. So, if you would kindly step to the side..."

Fang

*a slight, small laughter escapes the masked demon*

"Kindly? That doesn't exist in my vocabulary. Tell me Jay...what will you do if I decide not to move? Because from my understanding, it looks like you'll do absolutely nothing!"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Dan Williams sees he isn't on the card and slams the door of his locker room infuriated
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Michael Ausberry enters the arena wearing his white and black coat along with a pair of black shades. He is quite confused with all of these show problems and hoping to make his debut soon. He heads backstage but is then stopped by this man.

TBC by who ever is in the mood to rollplay.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:28 pm

LeBron Carter arrives being black...

OT-I'll RP with whoever the fuck wants to.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:06 am

CPW Presents : The Grappling Zone
15/04/2012
yes we are a week behind.

Kyle O'Rapely opened the show cutting a promo that the fans seriously got behind. He ended the promo by claiming to be the best thing to come out of Chicago in years.

We then got a video package of The Kung Fu Kids and JJ Garrett & Ryan Ford.

Quote :
The Kung Fu Kids def. JJ Garrett & Ryan Ford by way of stereo roundhouse kicks to Ford. Ford shined in this match. 3 Stars.

We see Captain Robert Storm drinking a bottle of rum backstage and then cheekily winking at the camera and walking off.

The D-O-Double-G hits the ring and calls out Matt Nowhere. Nowhere said he scoured America for someone to fight D-O-Double-G and realised he could use this as an opportunity to bring in someone new -- Sammy Steel!! Sammy gets a good reaction as he is percieved as being a big star for this show!

Quote :
The D-O-Double-G def. Sammy Steel by countout. After a hard fought match (which Steel dominated) the fighting spilled to the outside and Steel whacked his head of the ringpost rendering him unconscious. 2 Stars.

Pre-taped backstage segment of Mathieu LeBlanc advertising his services as a manager and an agent. He ends it with "Want something you can't get? Mathieu LeBlanc is your best bet."

The Oppression hit the ring and give a rather dull promo but the commentators Frankie Viatora and Nu-Centz put over the huge stature of these two men and say they could reek havoc on the tag division.

Quote :
Zavier Ashley def. Randy Thrash following interference from Rudey Smyther. Thrash seemed to have Zavier in the palm of his hand but got distracted when Smyther walked down to the ringside and started talking with Taylor Braxten. Thrash got rolled up as a result. 3 1/4 Stars.

After the match Randy is going mental and looks at Rudey who winks, slaps Taylor on the butt to a loud "OHHHH!" and walks off. Thrasher looks set to kill.

Ausberry has a pre-match interview where he puts over his opponent and the company as well as the fact that he's in the main event.

LeBron Carter's interview gets cut within ten seconds for excessive use of the N-Word.

Quote :
Michael Ausberry def. LeBron Carter in a classic main event, reversing Carter's finisher Black Power into a backslide and then nailing him with The Ausberry. Maybe the best match in CPW so far. 4 Stars.

The Grappling Zone ends with Ausberry posing on the turnbuckle and Vitora and Nu-Centz on commentary putting over the future of Ausberry.

Last edited by Adam on Wed May 02, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:23 am

Anybody around to help? I just need two matches done, they don't have to be long. Like 6/7 lines? Anyone xx
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:25 am

Give em to me Adam. C-box?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:30 am

yup seeya there bud
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:43 pm

regarder et d'apprendre

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 Flat,550x550,075,f

The song "Axiom la tour des miracles" plays in the background at a undisclosed location somewhere in Paris France. The Eiffel tower stands high in the background. A lot of men mostly strangers, covered in tattoos from different religions and races are fathered in a area covered in graffiti with no pedestrians or other citizens just these people. Blacks, whites, Muslims, Asians, all you can think of gathered. Just then a snow white Bugatti Veyron pulls up its engine revving up and everyones attention turns to it. Just then Alex Nova, CPW superstar steps out of the car wearing black shades and a white tank top with black sweatpants and a cigar in his mouth. He looks around and takes the shades off and scans the area. He sucks on his cigar before throwing it away. He greets all the guys with handshakes and walks down the path leading to a big bulding. He enters it slowly and what he see's is girls dancing everywhere, it's sort of like a club. He walks down the lights flashing in a different array of colors he walks into another room. Two men try and attack him but he is quick and sends one into another with a side kick. A big man is standing at the end of a hallway and Nova runs at him and kicks him through the door. He walks in and the guys working there stare him down. They are wearing white masks and Nova nods and keeps walking..

He looks into the camera as he walks down the hall, he takes a seat and is typing something into a computer then looks up.

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 Anova1

Look at me.. look where I am, does this look normal to you? Defy normal will you? Because if you do, it won't say anything about ME in that definition will it? That's simply because I'm not normal, and neither is anyone in CPW. I grew up in Atlanta and now have a home in Los Angeles.. but my history is here.. In Paris France. My background is French, never knew that did you? Well you see me and my boys here are all different as you may have seen out back. This place has turned into a hell hole since I left, and the reason I came to visit is because I wanted to get away from CPW, from wrestling for a bit. I want to talk about me, and my future though.. I will bring wrestling up occasionally. Here in Paris I grew up with my Grandpa and Grandma.. my grandparents were tough cookies here. They passed away a long time ago, but still they were tough as fuck. This is considered the "ghetto" to all that are outside of the walls. The people inside are themselves and aren't sucked in by politics and other worthless schemes to get you manipulated into a fake society. What's wrong with society? What's wrong is people give up searching for the trust and sit back and blend in with the crowd. But that's not who I want to be. Blending in is not my thing. The standard that a society should actually embody its own professed principles is a Utopian one. In the sense that moral principles contradict the way things really are--and always will be. How things really are--and always will be is--is neither all-evil nor all-good but deficient, inconsistent, inferior. Principles invite us to do something about the morass of contradictions in which we function morally. Principles invite us to clean up our act ; to become intolerant of moral laxity and compromise and cowardice and the turning away from what is upsetting: that secret gnawing of the heart that tells us that what we are doing is not right, and so counsels us that we'd be better off just NOT thinking about it. This planet is just a filthy god-damn horror show. I can always come here to my boys and kick back and relax in the streets I once grew up in, and am thinking about moving here to be honest. The people here are better than those filths over on CPW...

A blonde girl walks up beside him and he whispers something to her and points to the camera. She nods and walks down the hall strutting her ass.

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 Anova1

I'm not afraid to express my own feelings. You see that lady that just walked up to me? She wanted some Nova time. Ladies like this are a prime example of Americas poor functioning. That was an American girl whom I do not know. Alright... so my opponent for this week is Will Williams. I've heard his name before, mostly around championship gold and big time matches. He's going to be a lot of trouble I'm guessing, and it'll take me a lot to keep him down.. but I want to advance and win what's rightfully mine. With that said, I'm not going trash talk Will, simply because I don't know what this kid brings to the table. He's talented yes, but.. I possess something he doesn't. Skill. On a bell curve, we're all born with certain skills. Some people are better track runners than others and so on..and on. Everyone knows this, but yet there are some people who are more psychic, more tuned in. If you're too far above average, you can walk down the street, go into information overload, be emphatic, be an empath, pick up all th feelings of all the people around you...and your life can be miserable. But me..? I'm not one of those people. I can cut open into your head and get the best of you before the match even starts. Before you have a chance to blink. Leaders are made, not born.. well some are, but anyways.. you Learn to become a leader by doing what other excellent leaders have done before you. You become proficient in your job or skill, and then you become proficient at understanding the motivations and behaviors of other people. So Will Williams this is short little message to you.. J'ai peut-être la sous chien dans celle-ci, mais je vais .. vous sortez. C'est une promesse.

He chuckles into the camera and it slowly fades to black

Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:45 pm

The D-O-Double G is celebrating his first win as a member of CPW, even though it was only by count-out.

DOGG: Television title here I come.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:50 pm

LeBron Carter arrives pleased with himself for putting on a great match.

"Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Hanley Fernandez is extremely pissed off. Why? He found out some asshole lost his ring jacket! You can't just wear blue and orange wrestling trunks without a ring jacket! It'll look too fruity!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Alex Nova walks by Haley Fernandez and calls him "Fruity" and chuckles
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:23 pm

We go to a cold opening of Tuesday Night Fusion. Matt Nowhere is rushing through the carpark on his phone.

Matt Nowhere: "Really? ... GREAT! ... So you'll be at the pay-per-view? Fantastic. Seeya there!"

Nowhere hangs up and mutters "that's great" too himself and walks off a happier man only to get stopped by ... I don't know actually. Nowhere seems delighted to see him though.

Matt Nowhere: "Valentine! Jesus! I can't believe you signed with us. I'm delighted to have you!"

The dark looking character that is Valentine steps forward.

Valentine: "I notice I'm not on the card for tonight Matty . . . remedy this."

Matt Nowhere: "We're booked flat out tonight Valentine but I'll have you on The Grappling Zone this Saturday, promise!"

Valentine: "Imperfect Beauty . . . remember that Nowhere."

Valentine walks off as the opening theme kicks in.

CPW Presents : Tuesday Night Fusion
17/04/2012

The crowd go cray as the theme music for Tuesday Night Fusion plays. Billy Joe Hansen and Ricky Kenzie introduce us and welcome us on commentary before we dive straight into the action.

Quote :
Singles Match
LeBron Carter versus Hanley Fernandez
LeBron Carter's performance in the main event of The Grappling Zone netted him a place in the opener of Tuesday Night Fusion. The step up proved a bit too much as he faced off against 'Big Papi' Hanley Fernandez. LeBron got a flurry of offense in snippets throughout the match but never dominated for long periods of time like Hanley did. Hanley went two for two on Fusion when he nearly broke LeBron in two with a huge Spear around the eight minute mark. Big Papi covered LeBron for the victory.
Winner via pinfall; Hanley Fernandez

We cut backstage where we see Aidan Steryo nodding in approval at the match on the monitor. He is approached by Ryan Andrews. The two shake hands before conversing.

Ryan Andrews: "Impressive win for the big guy, huh?"

Aidan Steryo: "Very impressive indeed. He's two for two on Fusion you know?"

Ryan Andrews: "Yeah, looks promising. By the way boss, thanks for giving me a four-way tonight, want to prove myself big time after last week."

Aidan Steryo: "Don't worry about it Ryan, once your back and ready to knock people out at 100%. Say, do you think you could knock him out?"

Ryan Andrews: "Who, Fernandez? I'd give it a shot yeah."

The two men laugh and then Aidan smiles.

Aidan Steryo: "You know what? I'm booking that. Defiance Day is just around the corner. Ryan Andrews versus Hanley Fernandez!"

Ryan Andrews: "I'm cool with that boss."

Just then we hear a laugh followed by Hanley walking in from the gorilla position.

Hanley Fernandez: "Ey chico, why not make it for that televison championship?"

Aidan Steryo: "You know what? You've got it. I'd love either of you defending that belt every week and so would the viewers! Best of luck boys!"

Quote :
Three-Way Tag Team Match
The Smokin' B Enterprises versus The Kung-Fu Kids versus The Opression
Two tag debuts tonight as The Smokin' B Enterprises and The Opression are shown off to the public for the first time. The Kung-Fu Kids get most of the crowd reaction due to them debuting in style on The Grappling Zone but The Opression are big and just look like douches so they get the heat. Smokin' B's are clearly high off their tits and the fans like it as we see a real aerial battle between The B's and The Kung-Fu Kids. Zeke Zahn tagged in and slowed things down and The Oppression showed us their brute power. The two smaller teams worked together and knocked The Oppression to the floor. Chronic then went for the Burnout on Hawkins but Hawkins managed to transition it into a Backstabber and quickly pin while Tyler held Sparky off.
Winners via pinfall; The Kung Fu Kids

As The Kung-Fu Kids celebrated in the ring Ryan Ford and JJ Garrett walk out and they're carrying ... TAG TITLES! OMFG! They say that Nowhere and Steryo are making these straps official at Defiance Day. They announce their will be a four-way tag team elimination match to crown the official champions at the pay-per-view. Featuring themselves, The Kung-Fu Kids, The Smokin' B Enterprise and The Opression. They finish by saying until then, they'll just mind the straps.

We go to Omega's locker-room and the beast is taping up his hands. He notices the camera man, snarls and shoves him out.

Quote :
Four-Way Match
Ryan Andrews versus Kevin Evans versus Sammy Steel versus Killah-Metor
The charismatic Hanley Fernandez joined Billy Joe Hansen and Ricky Kenzie on commentary and while not providing much insight to the match is very funny in a dickhead kind of way. Kevin Evans was gone from the proceedings relatively early. He tried to springboard onto Andrews but Andrews absolutely kicked his head off with a big boot. Evans went over the rope and smashed onto the floor for a huge pop. Sammy Steel and Killah-Metor went at it for quite a while with Steel dominating before Andrews nailed a full nelson slam on Steel. Killah-Metor was the unlucky one as he got drilled with Concussion on Delivery to round off a very convincing win for Ryan Andrews.
Winner via pinfall; Ryan Andrews

Hanley Fernandez stands up and the two have a stare-off.

Sammy Steel is standing by with Cherry Valance.

Cherry Valance: "Sammy, firstly welcome back to professional wrestling! You've had two matches since your return, the four-way tonight and the match with Zavier Ashley on The Grappling Zone. Despite dominating both matches you lost, thoughts?"

Sammy Steel: "Thanks Cherry. Yeah, I know and that's an issue. I'll just have to work on it more, you know, capitalizng when I'm in a good position. Don't forget I've been gone for ages and I've quite a bit of ring rust. But I'm out to prove myself and Nowhere and Steryo obviously like seeing me go because I got a text and I'm going to be on The Grappling Zone again on Saturday!"

Cherry Valance: "Really? That's one more reason to tune into The Grappling Zone so! Who is your opponent going to be??"

Sammy Steel: "Craig Owens."

Cherry Valance: "Damn! That's going to be one hot match!"

Sammy Steel: "Oh yeah! I forgot -- main event baby!"

Sammy Steel walks off in the other direction.

We cut backstage where we see Rudey Smyther leave a locker-room. Smyther winks at the camera and then the camera zooms in on the door. The nameplate reads "TAYLOR BRAXTEN".

Video Package of Bret Henderson costing Tim Taylor the match last week.

Quote :
Tag Team Match
Tim Taylor & Fang versus Bret Henderson & Jay McCoy
This is a hybrid of two budding feuds. Taylor and Henderson are at it because of Henderson's disrespect to America and also the little fact that he cost Taylor his match last week. Jay McCoy is the biggest bully on the roster but he's picking on the wrong guy with the monster Fang. Taylor and McCoy started out and we got a brilliant show of wrestling as is usually the case when Taylor is involved. Fang tagged in and McCoy quickly scurried away and tagged in Henderson. Henderson ducks a big boot from Fang, tags McCoy back in and slips under the ropes. Henderson walks over to where the US Troops are sitting and SPITS at them. The crowd go fucking nuts, like serious, serious heat. Tim Taylor jumps off the apron and charges at Henderson but Henderson high-tails it to the back. In the ring McCoy tries to attack a distracted Fang but gets caught up in his hand -- CHOKESLAM!!! 1, 2 , 3!
Winners via pinfall; Tim Taylor & Fang

We cut backstage and Casey and Noeleen are mid-conversation.

Noeleen Phoenix: "I KNOW I kick ass in EFNW but I've Surge over their."

Casey Anomaly: "You've me here. It's fine. You kick ass big time Noeleen. Look, I've got to go for my match with Omega, best of luck against Ausberry later!"

Noelen Phoenix: "Thanks cuz!"

Anomaly walks off and right on que Michael DeJesus walks in and puts his arm around Noeleen.

Michael DeJesus: "Great guy. Great guy."

Noeleen Phoenix: "Uhm, what are you doing?"

Michael DeJesus: "Just chatting to the hottest babe in pro wrestling."

Noeleen Phoenix: "Oh, haha, thanks, you know you're actually pretty go-- wait, no. Shit. I'm married to Surge so i'd back off if I were you."

Michael DeJesus: "Pffft, missed your chance babe, I've better things -- and people -- to be doing."

DeJesus walks off in the direction Casey went.

"The Dream" Dan Williams arrives and he is furious, to say the least. Cherry Valance, the hottie interviewer approaches him.

Chrry Valance: "Dan, last week you missed out on your chance to become CPW Heavyweight Champion when you were distracted by the titantron."

Dan Williams: "Listen toots, I was robbed last week. And to make matters worse, it was by some idiot claiming to be the best in Chicago. I'm the original Chi-town star. I am the best from the best ciy in the World. I will find whoever did this and when I do, it won't be pretty."

Quote :
Singles Match/CPW Heavyweight Championship Singles Match
Casey Anomaly versus Omega
The match starts and Casey and Omega stare each other down in the center of the ring. Casey locks up with Omega first but Omega gets the better of it and throws him across the ring. Throughout the match Omega and Casey are at each others throats constantly and the ref has to step in at times to stop them from seriously injuring one another. Omega near the end tries for a 100% bomb but Casey slips away and clotheslines him. Both men at this point are really feeling the effect of the match-up but they both want this so bad. Just then Michael DeJesus runs down the ramp and takes out Omega with a lead pipe. Omega goes down and is cut wide open and the match is handed to Omega due to disqualification and Casey is not too happy.
Winner via disqualification; Omega

Casey stares at Michael DeJesus in disgust before requesting a microphone.

Casey Anomaly: "I'm not going to beat around the bush here Michael. You cost me my chance at the Heavyweight Championship. Me, you, Defiance Day."

Anomaly drops the microphone and DeJesus coyly nods his head in agreeance as Billy Joe Hanson and Ricky Kenzie run through the matches already set for Defiance Day and put over DeJesus and Anomaly as a huge, never before seen match.

Backstage we see Captain Robert Storm sitting on an upturned crate beside a pile of gold pieces. Similar to his on-screen debut on The Grappling Zone, he cheekily winks at the camera and leaves it at that.

Dan Williams is rushing around questioning people and checking out who is from Canada. Wrestling Agent, Mathieu LeBlanc approaches him.

Mathieu LeBlanc: "Mathieu LeBlanc,wrestling agent and manager. I may have some information you'd like to hear. Alex Nova is the only high-profile superstar on the roster from Chicago. He also wears a "best in Chicago" robe on the way to the ring. And, the clincher, he was in the same tournament you were. Just saying. No need to thank me."

LeBlanc walks off and a look of anger appears on the face of Dan Williams.

Quote :
Singles Match
Noeleen Phoenix versus Michael Ausberry
Noeleen throws Ausberry across thering to start the match, that's a shocker to everyone. Ausberry gets up and grabs Noeleen by the hair and throws her down with a cocky smirk. Noeleen gets up and slaps him in the face a couple of times and drops him with a hard clothesline. Ausberry shakes his head like "WTF jut happened" and Noeleen kicks him in the gut to keep him down. Later on in the match its passed a long time and this match is going on longer than expected. Ausberry has Noeleen in a headlock and he doesn't give a fuck if he assaults a woman, cause they're both here to wrestle. Noeleen elbows him in the gut and sends him back with a dropkick. Ausberry is quick to get up and hits his finisher on Noeleen. He goes for the cover only to get a two! HOW did Noeleen kick out?! She is picked up and nails HER finisher on Ausberry. She goes for the cover and only gets a two count. They are putting everything on the line and the time limit is up and the buzzer sounds. The match is declared a draw at 10 minutes and both are exhausted.
Draw via time limit

After the match the two shake hands and they head backstage. The camera follows Ausberry backstage and sees him approached by a stage hand who tells him he's wanted out in the carpark. Ausberry goes out and eventually a limo pulls up. The driver rolls down his window.

Driver: "Get in."

Michael Ausberry: "What? No. I'm not retarded."

The door swings open and Ausberry can see who is in the back but the audience cannot. A look of pure shock is on Ausberry's face.

Michael Ausberry: "Holy shit."

Ausberry quickly gets into the limo and slams it shut before it speeds off.

We get a video hyping the debut of European sensation Ty Wolf. It shows him kicking ass in the Finish indies and is an altogether well produced video which makes Ty look like a seriously good wrestler.

Will Williams is walking through backstage in his casual clothes, joint hanging from lip, gameboy colour in hand. Matt Nowhere approaches him.

Matt Nowhere: "Uhm, Will?"

Will Williams speaks without looking up from his game.

Will Williams: "'Sup?"

Matt Nowhere: "You do know you're in the main event, right?"

Will Williams: "Sure."

Matt Nowhere: "And it starts in about three minutes."

Will Williams: "Oh."

Matt Nowhere: "So are you gonna be ready?"

Will Williams: "Probably."

With that Williams walks off and Nowhere slaps his head into his hand.

Pre-match for the main even the commentary team tells us that unfortunately Kevin Evans INJURED himself in his match earlier and is going to be out of action for an indefinite period of time. They also take this moment to announce that wrestling legend Azazel is retiring. They say Azazel never competed for CPW but he was about to sign a contract before deciding to hang up the boots. They then air a video package in appreciation for the man. The crowd pop loudly for this.

Will Williams music hits, he made it! Yay.

Quote :
Singles Match/CPW Heavyweight Championship Semi Finals
Will Williams versus Alex Nova
[i]It's time! Main event time! Alex Nova and Will Williams. Will Williams last week beat Dan Williams due to some timely intervention on the titantron and Alex Nova managed to do in Tim TapOut due to Bret Henderson's involvement. Both men wanted a clean match -- despite Nova being a douche -- and we got a masterpiece in wrestling. Nova showed us why he is considered the biggest up and comer in professional wrestling with his as he took Will apart with a series of clotheslines and kicks to the midsection. Williams went for a hurricanrana but Nova countered into a powerbomb. Nova pinned but got caught with his legs on the rope. Will then lit Nova up with a series of chops. Will Williams monkey flips Nova out of the corner goes to the top rope before nailing a splash. The battle wages on with Williams showing why he's the biggest draw in the company and why Nova is a name on everyones lips. Nova goes for a brainbuster but Will converts it into a cutter! That nearly sealed the win but Nova got the shoulders up. Nova then looked to create a shock when he connected with his Karma Injection kick but it sent Williams out of the ring. Nova pulled his Novaface annd considered getting Will but he tried for the countout. It got to like 7 but Williams made it in. The commentary team said that Nova should've blocked off the ring. The battle waged on for a few more moments before Will nailed his Dream Crusher for the victory.

Winner via pinfall; Will Williams

Will Williams celebrates his advancement to the final of the tournament as Alex Nova gingerly rises to his feet. There is a rustle in the crowd and a roar goes up as Dan Williams hops over the barricade. He rushes into the ring and spears Nova to the ground. He stomps the fuck out of him he then picks him up and nails him with a superkick. He then gets onto the turnbuckle and nails a 450 Splash. He gets a mircophone.

Dan Williams: "Do you see? Do you see what you get when you mess with the best Chicago really has to offer? You're not Chicago's best! Who do you think you are costing me my match?"

Just then music hits and the crowd pop loudly as Kyle O'Rapely walks out holding a mic.

Kyle O'Rapely: "Yeah, your half right. Alex Nova isn't Chicago's best. I am. But Nova didn't cost you your match, he didn't interfere with the titantron -- I did."

The crowd pop loudly and Fusion ends with O'Rapely staring at Dan Williams. The closing shot shows a rising Nova looking at both men with an extremely angry look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next