The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 I_voting_barChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:13 am

The large man gets extremely angry and shakes his head, glaring at O'Rapely.

"And I figured your mother would've taught you not to screw with someone so much bigger than you. I'll be sure to mention it to her. But yeah, I'm CPW's best signing, Hanley Fernandez. Don't worry if the name is too difficult for you to remember, it'll be engraved in the Heavyweight Title soon enough. But I don't remember catching your name.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:27 am

A sleek black Lambo pulls to a screeching halt in the parking lot, the windows are tinted all around so nobody can see who it is until the man steps out, when he does 95% of the people erupt in boos, with the select women in attendance that scream at how good looking he is. They have the few that cheer only heels there applauding him but nobody phases Dan Williams as he strolls inside with his bags in toe and once he steps inside he adjusts his suit leaving on the shades and looks around wondering what he has gotten himself into coming back
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:21 am

Fang

*The masked demon makes his way into the CPW arena for the first time, just hours after signing his contract.*

Randy Thrash

*gets out of his classic Ford Mustang with a smirk on his face*

"Time to start the show..."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:44 am

Noeleen Phoenix
Coming out of an unknown black car, Noeleen steps out of the vehicle and goes around to the trunk of the car and pulls out several suitcases full of clothes and many other things. When the car drives off Noeleen struggles to bring in all the luggage she has. Reaching in through the doors she drops everything and starts pushing some of it with her feet and her whole body. Looking around her as she does, she sees some of the new employees she will be working with and rolls her eyes at them at how pathetic they look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:41 am

AntiDope -- Coming Soon!
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 am

Outside the arena. As more and more cars pull into the car park. A lot of fans are standing by hoping to get a look at some of the CPW Superstars. Behind the crowd of fans. A tall man wearing a Black Hooded Jacket, Brown Jeans and Black shoes. Slowly makes his way towards the doors of the arena. As he walks inside he pulls his hood down revealing himself as Ryan Andrews.

'Chaos Pro Wrestling. I'm Finally Here.'

Ryan then walks down the hall before heading inside on of the locker rooms.

Last edited by Patron Saint of Pain on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:24 am

Alex Nova chuckles at O'Rapely and continues about walking
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:03 am

*A big, black Ford truck, with flame decals coming from the front and a license plate that says "MAMAS", rolls into the CPW parking lot. The music is blasting some really hard death metal as it tries to park. And when I say try, I mean, bump into the two 2012 Dodge Chargers and leaving quite the damage marks, before pulling in behind them. And by behind them, I mean, blocking them in. The truck is turned off and out steps a massive bearded man with a black jean vest with ripped sleeves. He doesn't even turn around to check the mayhem he caused as he walks through the doors into the arena.*
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 am

*Bret wakes up after a long night of slumber and turns on his iPod radio dock thing and hears some of Neil Young's grated old voice. He unlocks his locker room door but does not leave opting instead to work out inside his own locker room.*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:34 am

Casey Anomaly arrives to the arena early in the morning to get a morning work out in. He sees all of the nice cars parked outside. He pauses and looks at them for a moment.

"They do say imitation is the sincerest for of flattery..."

Casey shrugs and heads inside to the gym.

Matt Nowhere is still setting up his office. He is hanging up a picture of the last DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME MATCH, back from 3XW featuring DT Weymes, Harry Jones and Casey Anomaly. He shudders, looking at the hellatious structure and remembering what Cyrus had said about the next person who set up that match again. He sits down at his desk and begins going over new contracts.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:38 am

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Coming out of an unknown black car, Noeleen steps out of the vehicle and goes around to the trunk of the car and pulls out several suitcases full of clothes and many other things. When the car drives off Noeleen struggles to bring in all the luggage she has. Reaching in through the doors she drops everything and starts pushing some of it with her feet and her whole body. Looking around her as she does, she sees some of the new employees she will be working with and rolls her eyes at them at how pathetic they look.

A young, good-looking man approaches Noeleen.

?: "Shit! You're Noeleen Phoenix!!!"

He starts blushing then quickly composes himself.

Rudey Smyther: "I'm Rudey Smyther, you're one of the best-looking wre -- I mean best women wrestlers around! I seen you in EFNW's Path 2 Power Rumble! You have a nice ass -- I MEAN YOU KICKED ASS! Anyways I just wanted to say I look forward to working on you . . . SHIT! SHIT! I mean, I look forward to working with you."

The young Rudey Smyther is now a fantastic shade of crimson and he puts out his hand to shake Noeleen's.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:41 am

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Casey Anomaly arrives to the arena early in the morning to get a morning work out in. He sees all of the nice cars parked outside. He pauses and looks at them for a moment.

"They do say imitation is the sincerest for of flattery..."

Casey shrugs and heads inside to the gym.

Matt Nowhere is still setting up his office. He is hanging up a picture of the last DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME MATCH, back from 3XW featuring DT Weymes, Harry Jones and Casey Anomaly. He shudders, looking at the hellatious structure and remembering what Cyrus had said about the next person who set up that match again. He sits down at his desk and begins going over new contracts.

*Then he realizes that both his and O'Rapley's chargers have massive dents in them and are jammed in by a massive black truck.*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:45 am

Adam wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Rudey Smyther: "I'm Rudey Smyther, you're one of the best-looking wre -- I mean best women wrestlers around! I seen you in EFNW's Path 2 Power Rumble! You have a nice ass -- I MEAN YOU KICKED ASS! Anyways I just wanted to say I look forward to working on you . . . SHIT! SHIT! I mean, I look forward to working with you."

The young Rudey Smyther is now a fantastic shade of crimson and he puts out his hand to shake Noeleen's.
Noeleen Phoenix
Noeleen stops pushing her bags and turns around and leans her left arm slightly on top of the bigger suitcase and extends out the other hand and shakes Rudey's hand a little.
"So, I don't need an introduction around here do I? Thank goodness, didn't plan on doing so since they always go haywire with me."
She smirks.
"I joke.. ok. I'm not that much of a bitch but it is nice to know you want to work with me soon in the ring. That's pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:49 am

Randy Thrash

*walking around backstage in an all black suits and black sunglasses*

Fang

*preparing for a promo*
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 am

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Adam wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix
Noeleen stops pushing her bags and turns around and leans her left arm slightly on top of the bigger suitcase and extends out the other hand and shakes Rudey's hand a little.
"So, I don't need an introduction around here do I? Thank goodness, didn't plan on doing so since they always go haywire with me."
She smirks.
"I joke.. ok. I'm not that much of a bitch but it is nice to know you want to work with me soon in the ring. That's pretty cool."

Rudey laughs.

Rudey Smyther: "Well looking at you, it's easy to see why people would go haywire over you. I mean, not trying to sound skeptical but you beat the shit outta dudes! That's kick-ass!"

Rudey laughs a little.

Rudey Smyther: "Yeah it'd be sweet to get in the ring with you, I'm not that well known aside from a few indies in the Tri-State Area and even then people take one look at me and say pretty-boy. When I'm really not, I'm a showman but I'm very technical and I have a huge array of submission holds. I'm actually NOT terrible."

Rudey smiles.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:55 am

ANTIDOPE --- HE IS COMIN'!

---------

"Chaos Pro Wrestling is gonna' be my bitch
in this little pond, I'm the big fish
I go toe-to-toe with most ma' haters
no I just don't only say it
if they say they known for greatness,
that shit is an overstatement
fact is they are overrated
fat bitch is their only lady
closing statement equals they about to be a coma-patient!"

[Freestyle on Harry Jones]

"You a multi-time champ, that's a fuckin' disgrace
if I could reach down there you'd cop a punch to the face,
you lost to Dustin four times and it ate you alive,
you might as well leave for good 'cause I'm takin' ya pride
have you ever seen him drive, he keeps it settled
the cunt can't move, he can't reach the peddle!
Yo, you could never get a bitch unless you' walkin' with me,
how you gonna pull em? ... talk to their knee?!"

[Freestyle on Surge]

"This guy is a cunt ... no, seriously,
I wanna see he him squashed by four truck tires,
and rolled into a fence with even more barbed wire!
I really wanna' be there, watch you die on the spot,
put my dick in your face while I do the sign of the cross!
I bet you're the type to type on internet forums,
'cause anywhere else your opinions not wanted,
'cause your whole gimmick's gettin' lame and shit,
especially now that Casey's always suckin' your dick
yeah, fuck that bitch!
he got even less talent than this guy named Mitch
at least Mitch wasn't a fag who always had to say 'rape',
and Casey is so gay he makes a gay guy look straight!
Casey always trynna act staunch like he carryin' knives,
that shit is so fake I can see it in his eyes
he's faker than fake, he cops 8 slashes and his face is scraped
he holdin' his eye in, he screamin' for help,
but this could of been prevented by him being himself!"

"Cyrus Black, Neville Ryan and Twister Excell -- YOU NEXT!"

OT: Like it or hate it, I don't care. I couldn't be fucked adding any movement directions, so I've just left you with this. For the next week, Antidope is gonna' call out every popular Caw, before finally introducing himself.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:00 am

OOC - Nice Harry, unique character by the looks of things.
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:02 am

*Bret leaves his locker room and decides to go get some motherfucking breakfast. Seeing that catering has no maple syrup for his pancakes he turns around disgusted and decides to head out to try and find somewhere that has his maple syrup.*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:02 am

Mike Vanderbelt drives into the parking lot space in his big ass SUV and steps out wearing a jacket and some blue jeans with cargo boots. He walks down the hallway observing the new area he's going to be working in and nods his head to some of the crew workers backstage.

He comes across some strange people and just stares them down. He thinks to himself if he should cut a promo later.. it's been a while. But he's back.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:03 am

~Tim TapOut finally finds his locker room. He pulls out a sheet of paper jotting down ideas for a promo later~
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 am

Critics Silenced wrote:
Mike Vanderbelt drives into the parking lot space in his big ass SUV and steps out wearing a jacket and some blue jeans with cargo boots. He walks down the hallway observing the new area he's going to be working in and nods his head to some of the crew workers backstage.

He comes across some strange people and just stares them down. He thinks to himself if he should cut a promo later.. it's been a while. But he's back.

Randy Thrash

*leaning against the wall where Mike is walking by*

"And just who and the Hell are you?"

*Randy adjusts his blazer and pulls his sunglasses down to get a better look*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:09 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Critics Silenced wrote:

Randy Thrash

He stops for a moment

"Well let's just say you're lucky I ain't your daddy, or I'd beat you senseless for using words like that around me..treat me with a little more respect son."

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:13 am

Critics Silenced wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Critics Silenced wrote:

Randy Thrash

He stops for a moment

"Well let's just say you're lucky I ain't your daddy, or I'd beat you senseless for using words like that around me..treat me with a little more respect son."

Randy Thrash

"Whoa, whoa! Settle down big fella! I'm just here to talk. I handle the business out in the squared circle when necessary! Thrash...Randy Thrash."

*he smirks and offers his hand for a shake*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:15 am

OT: AntiDope is white, by the way.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:18 am

Adam wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Adam wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix
She smirks.

Rudey laughs.

Rudey Smyther: "Well looking at you, it's easy to see why people would go haywire over you. I mean, not trying to sound skeptical but you beat the shit outta dudes! That's kick-ass!"

Rudey laughs a little.

Rudey Smyther: "Yeah it'd be sweet to get in the ring with you, I'm not that well known aside from a few indies in the Tri-State Area and even then people take one look at me and say pretty-boy. When I'm really not, I'm a showman but I'm very technical and I have a huge array of submission holds. I'm actually NOT terrible."

Rudey smiles.
Noeleen Phoenix
"Don't worry, I haven't judged you.... yet. Now help me here in dragging these bags and suitcases to my locker room, I regret now bringing so much clothes."
She shrugs and laughs.
"But then yet again, I bought them, so they're being used!"

ot - ps, casey told me to talk to you about something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next