» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Chaos Pro Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Elevator Music
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:18 am

The Legend Of Casey wrote:

Casey Anomaly is in the gym training with a few men, tweaking his moves so they are damn near perfect. He takes a break and grabs a swig of his Gatorade when he notices ____________ approaching him.

Matt Nowhere is in his office, typing away at his computer, sending out e-mails to every one. He is awaiting an e-mail from the other CPW director Aidan Steryo when ____________ is knocking on his door.

"It's open!"

He yells, refreshing his inbox

Casey is soon approached by Alex Nova who is clapping slowly and sarcastically pastes a smile across his face as he walks towards him. He then leans on a near-by wall.

"Bravo Maestro.."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:23 am

Chink wrote:

Casey Anomaly is in the gym training with a few men, tweaking his moves so they are damn near perfect. He takes a break and grabs a swig of his Gatorade when he notices ____________ approaching him.

Matt Nowhere is in his office, typing away at his computer, sending out e-mails to every one. He is awaiting an e-mail from the other CPW director Aidan Steryo when ____________ is knocking on his door.

"It's open!"

Casey is soon approached by Alex Nova who is clapping slowly and sarcastically pastes a smile across his face as he walks towards him. He then leans on a near-by wall.

"Bravo Maestro.."

Casey throws his arms up, seemingly annoyed.

"I thought I told the crew members I'm not doing signings or pictures tonight.."

He said allowed to himself, not to anyone in particular.
Back to top Go down
Elevator Music
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:27 am

Chink wrote:

"It's open!"

"Bravo Maestro.."

"I thought I told the crew members I'm not doing signings or pictures tonight.."

"I'm no crazed fan boy.. and I sure as hell don't want your autograph.."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:37 am

Preview for the April 9th edition of
Tuesday Night Fusion

The CPW Heavyweight Championship will soon be recognized as one the most prestigious championships in the professional wrestling. CPW Directors; Aidan Steryo and Matt Nowhere have been debating over the past several days on how the first Champion will be crowned as the first champion of CPW. They finally agreed on a simple yet always excited tournament. Where the two finalists will fight at CPW's first PPV for the title. It is an eight man tournament featuring superstars such as Omega, Casey Anomaly, Tim Taylor, Will Williams, Ryan Andrews, Dan Williams, Alex Nova and Micheal Dejesus. This star studded eight man tourney will hold its first round this Tuesday! Here is the bracket that has been set up:

Will Williams vs Dan Williams

Tim Taylor vs Alex Nova

Ryan Andrews vs Omega

Casey Anomaly vs Micheal Dejesus

The tournament will not be the only action that night though. Kyle O' Rapely vs Randy Thrash vs Hanley Fernandez vs Rudey Smyther will take place, show casing all of CPW's younger talent. All four of these men are young, hungry and looking to make an impact on Tuesday.

Other talent expected to appear on that night are Jay McCoy, Noeleen Pheonix, Bret Henderson, Fang and more! Make sure you tune in to Fusion this Tuesday Night!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:39 am

Chink wrote:
Chink wrote:

"It's open!"

"Bravo Maestro.."

Casey looked at him for a moment. Taken back a little bit. He pauses and lets a grin cross his face

"Ahh you are right, but it is worth some money on e-Bay I heard. Might make a few bucks cause god knows you need some money Nova."
Back to top Go down
Elevator Music
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:45 am

Chink wrote:
Chink wrote:

"It's open!"

"Bravo Maestro.."

Casey looked at him for a moment. Taken back a little bit. He pauses and lets a grin cross his face

"Ahh you are right, but it is worth some money on e-Bay I heard. Might make a few bucks cause god knows you need some money Nova."

He grins back at him

"Yes very amusing Casey.. but the smart money should go on me in my match against Tim this Tuesday. Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:51 am

Chink wrote:
Chink wrote:
Chink wrote:

"It's open!"

"Bravo Maestro.."

He grins back at him

"Yes very amusing Casey.. but the smart money should go on me in my match against Tim this Tuesday. Don't you think?"

Casey chuckles

"Oh come on, you can't expect me to pick. Either of you could lose that match. And yes I do mean lose, not win. I would call it the 'bathroom break' match of the evening, due to the fact it will most likely look like two retards trying to hump a melon at the same time."
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:21 am

{As the lights in the arena go out. The anticipation from the crowd boos. Just then Onward to Victory plays over the Titantron. The crowd erupt in boos as soon as the song plays. Just then Ryan Andrews slowly walks out from the back. Ryan is decked out in a Black Suit, Black Shirt and White Trainers. As Ryan slowly makes his way down to the ring the crowd carry on their boos. Ryan strangely seems to be smiling as he gets in the ring. Ryan then walks over to Brian Martins(Ring Announcer) and shakes his hand before taking the microphone.}

(Ryan)
'You know I never thought I would say this but it sure is good to be back!'

{The crowd boos loudly again.}

(Ryan)
'Now to all of you who are booing. Just stop for a second and listen to what I have to say.'

{The crowd slowly stops booing. Wondering what on earth he is going to say.}

(Ryan)
'I understand.'

{People in the crowd are looking round at each other wondering what Ryan means.}

(Ryan)
'I Understand all your boos. I deserve them. I truly do. When you last saw me. I was in ECCW and I was basically a Mercenary. People would hand me money to hurt and main other superstars. I was a thug. Then I totally washed out. I hit rock bottom. I lost everything that mattered to me. I lost my job. I lost all my money. I lost my house. And the reason I lost it all is because with all the fame and all the recognition. I thought I was bulletproof. I started drinking. I started using performance enhancers. I did everything a real athlete and a real proffesional should not do. I went from wrestling some great performers on the grandest stages to fighting tramps under a railway for a bottle of Vodka. Then one day as I was down in the gutter. Drunk and beaten up. A young boy walked over to me and do you know what he said? He said I remember you. You're Ryan Andrews. I was your biggest fan when you was good.'

{As Ryan pauses briefly the crowd's opinion on Ryan seems to be changing.}

(Ryan)
'Those words spoke to me. When I was good. I realised pretty quickly from that exact moment that I was wasting my career and my life. So I did whatever I had to rededicate myself to training and wrestling. I did everything I could to clean up my act. So the first thing I did was joined a gym and I got myself in the best shape of my life. I went back to the indies a new man. I got offered a contract with Chaos Pro Wrestling and after some deliberation with myself as to whether I was ready. I signed the contract.'

{A few cheers can be heard from the crowd.}

(Ryan)
'Now as I stated before. I really do not mind if you choose to boo me. I understand completely. But I want you to know I changed. I am not the man you used to know and I will do what I can to redeem myself. When Ryan Andrews is in the ring I do not want you to expect me to take short cuts to win. I see guys take cheap shots and do all these tricks to win matches and I realised two things. I do not need to do that to win and that it would be my pleasure to Knock those Individuals Out Cold. See I want my victories to be undisputable so I made a Vow to myself. That vow dictates that when I compete my goal is not to score a quick roll up or a nifty little submission. No My Goal is to Knock my opponent out.'

{More cheers can be heard from the crowd.}

(Ryan)
'Because the way I see it is what method is more decisive then a Knock Out. A Knock out is more then just a Hard hit turning someone's lights out. A Knock Out is by far the most beautiful form of Violence. The first man who will be experiencing this in CPW is a man known as Omega. Now despite being in the same companies at various times such as 3XW and ECCW. We have never actually faced off in a match But what I will say is. I knew from the first match of his I saw two things. That he was going to have a great future and that also me and him would meet in the ring one day. Now that day has come about. Omega I hope your prepared because this Tuesday I am going to put your lights out.'

{The crowd cheers loudly as Ryan then raises his arm in the air. Ryan then hands the microphone back to the ring announcer before making his way to the ropes. As Ryan climbs over the top rope onto the apron. For the first time in a long time a 'Ryan Andrews' chant can be heard. Ryan then slowly hops off the apron before slowly walking up the ramp and heading backstage.}
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:27 am

Chink wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW! YO ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODY!

The crowd cheer as the music and the voice of the infamous Road Dogg is heard, only for the cheers to fade as the newest member of CPW is revealed, a man who merely imitates the Dogg, dressing and speaking like his trainer. The man springs into view and begins a walk down the ramp, sliding into the squared circle, before asking for his music to be cut off, and then adressing the CPW fans in the way he's accustomed to.

D-O-Double G: Everybody, welcome to the D-O-Double G house where we do it doggy style all day long. Now, everybodies seen how the Road Dogg does it, but let's see how I do it, so...Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Chaos Pro Wrestling proudly brings to you it's next CPW Heavyweight champion of the world, the country singing, break dancing, degenerate behaving D-O-Double G!

Double G lifts his mic into the air, to a rather poor reaction, but nonetheless, exits the ring and heads happily backstage with a few crotch chops.

I am clearly broken
And no one knows what to do
Pieces of the puzzles don't fit so I'm coming into you
Itching is a pulse inside
Screaming out to come alive
It's just you and I
It's time to

Times are looking grim these days

Holding on to everything
It's hard to draw the line...

GET UP!

He's BAAAACK.. Alex Nova walks from behind the back when the chorus of the song starts to play. The pyro jizzes out fumes of smoke and he runs through it. The lights dim from color to color and he runs down to the ring. A big pop from the crowd is given before he raises the mic to his lips.

"Well, isn't that cute everyone? A Road Dogg impersonator, and a bunch of chumps backstage kissing the GM's ass already, could things get ANY weirder?

He looks at him up and down examining him as he takes a lap around him slowly

"Looks like I spoke too soon. Listen here pup, I've seen weird.. I've seen, creepy.. but this.. this is just retarded. You want a title shot? You want to be recognized as someone important here you're going to have to go through a whole list of superstars, and I'm one of the toughest SOB's on that list. Matter of fact while we're still on the topic, I don't think there is a single member of the CPW roster who can hold a candle to my wrestling skills, and mic skills. . . Want a title shot? Go kiss some GM ass like the rest, you're just wasting precious TV time for yours truly. ."

He motions with his hand for him to go to the back

I'd already gone backstage, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Elevator Music
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:47 am

Killed the segment.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:00 am

I know, but I didn't really want anyone to interrupt. You can edit that slightly and use it anyway, though.

Last edited by The Truth Has Set Me Free on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elevator Music
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:14 am

OT- lol no, that's alright .

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Meanwhile Alex Nova is in the gym tearing up on a punching bag, preparing for his match against Tim Taylor on Tuesday
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:20 am

~Tim sees the line-up for Tuesday's show. He smirks and chuckles as he heads to the enterence ramp as he prepares to do a promo~

OFF: When I return home after church, and 2 family easter parties -_-
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Casey Anomaly is siting backstage learning of his main event match with Micheal Dejesus on Tuesday. He has a grin on his face as he sends the crew member off on his way. Casey gets up and heads to cattering to get a mother fucking muffin. Cause Casey loves muffins. Red Velvet Cake muffins. With chocolate chips. Muffins. Yeah.

Matt Nowhere is sitting in his office filing away paper work. He is excited for the first show on Tuesday. He is glad at how the card he help designed looks and the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Casey Anomaly is siting backstage learning of his main event match with Micheal Dejesus on Tuesday. He has a grin on his face as he sends the crew member off on his way. Casey gets up and heads to cattering to get a mother fucking muffin. Cause Casey loves muffins. Red Velvet Cake muffins. With chocolate chips. Muffins. Yeah.

Matt Nowhere is sitting in his office filing away paper work. He is excited for the first show on Tuesday. He is glad at how the card he help designed looks and the tournament.

The D-O-Double G knocks on the door of Matt Nowhere.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:18 pm

Matt closes the draw to his filing cabinet and takes a seat behind his desk.

"Come on in."

He says as he adjusts his suit
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Dan Williams arrives again, he puts his bags out of his Lambo and takes them inside. The whole time he is receiving the treatment from the fans. They are majority booing him minus the few screaming women that watch wrestling primarily for how the superstars look. He goes inside and looks around and sees that he has a first round match up with Will Williams and is stoked, primarily because its a match he's always wanted to have and it should be a good warm up for a potential finals match up with Anomaly. Dan Williams puts his bags in the lockeroom and pulls out his shades and tosses them on and exits the lockeroom in his all black suit with a pink dressshirt and a black tie
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:36 pm

meh, got bored, threw this crappy thing together. Matt Nowhere is on the left Adrian Steryo is on the right
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:10 pm

I made some graphics and shit for this, you can use em if you wanna. Just smaller versions of what we have now .. You know.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Noeleen Phoenix
Finishing unpacking finally she heads out to catering to get a bottle of water before training and see's the fat shit himself Casey munching on a muffin.
"I hope you choke eating that muffin by the way. Just so I take your change left and buy myself one too."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Matt closes the draw to his filing cabinet and takes a seat behind his desk.

"Come on in."

He says as he adjusts his suit

D O Double G walks in and adresses Nowhere.

Yo, have you been smoking some serious shiz'nit? Leaving me out of the Heavyweight title tournament is such a bad move. I would have killed that tournament. But I know you must have something planned for your D to the O to the Double G, so I'd like to hear it.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Kyle O'Rapely wakes up in his lockerroom, wondering, how the heck he got here. He throws the blankets down on the floor and looks at the time. He walks over and opens the door to his lockerroom, smelling the sweet smell of muffins. O'Rapely shuts the door and sits back down on the couch, turning on the XBox.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Elevator Music
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Just then a loud knock is heard on Matts door interrupting whatever him and Road Dogg were talking about
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Omega arrives to the arena and walks around, saying that the age of Omega has come.
Back to top Go down
Elevator Music
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:

Omega arrives to the arena and walks around, saying that the age of Omega has come.

Just then the man standing outside the door spots Omega and looks at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next