The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE: The Uprising

Go down 
+2
Bret
Cole
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Monday Night Raw: April 9th 2012

*The generic opening video plays as we kick off another live episode of Monday Night Raw. Before the general opening theme to Monday Night Raw plays we are given a look back to the end of last week’s epic episode. We hear the music of Cena and then his in suing promo in which he explained his actions at WrestleMania following his heel turn. We then see the biggest pop in the history of Monday Night Raw with a returning Stone Cold coming out and scolding Cena for his actions. We then see the Stunner and the celebration that happened afterwards. The replay of last week cuts out and the normal opening to the show resumes. After that finishes we undergo the generic pyro for Raw and Cole and Lawler explain what is on the cards tonight, Santino and Zack Ryder will take on Swaggler. Kofi Kingston will take on David Otunga and in the main event CM Punk and Rey Mysterio will take on Chris Jericho and a partner of his choosing. The commentators are then rudely interrupted by the music of John Cena, who for the first time in a looooooooonnnnnnngggggg time is received poorly by the WWE Universe. The arena has a weird feeling as Cena is ignoring everyone in attendance and is focusing on his business. It takes him a few minutes to be able to speak as the crowd is relentless with the voicing of their displeasure. A break in the chorus of boos finally happens and he begins to speak.*

Cena: Last week I came out here and said my piece. I told everyone why I destroyed the Rock at WrestleMania. I told everyone how I am the man who will fall under the lineage of Hogan, Hart, Austin and Triple H. But someone didn’t appreciate what I had to say. Someone didn’t feel as though my explanation was good enough. That someone was Stone Cold. *The crowd begins their WHAT chants following the mention of Stone Cold.* He wanted to come out and defend his fellow competitor. He thought that what I did was wrong. Well Steve, you’re wrong. What I did at the Showcase of the Immortals was the right thing to do. You can’t tell me you wouldn’t have done the same thing I did Steve, that was human nature. I know you’re not here tonight so I’m not going to ask for my revenge against you for now. Your time will come. But back to me, the people running the show here are absolutely ridiculous. Two weeks in a row, they have the greatest sports-entertainer of all time just standing out here talking about how great he is. Now, you all know I love doing that, but I feel the need to do what I do best, destroy people. So Hunter, get your ass out here and give me the main event match that I truly deserve.

*Once again Cena makes one of those Christ likes gestures in the middle of the ring as he waits for our General Manager for the evening to give him what he wants. He stands there for about thirty seconds before we hear the Game’s music hit. Instead of coming down to the ring, he just stands in the entrance way waiting to speak.*

Triple H: So Cena you want a main event tonight. *Cena nods.* and I assume you want some sort of implication for the WWE Title. *Cena nods again.* and you feel you deserve this because you destroyed a defenseless man on the Granddaddy of Them All and because you consider yourself the greatest of all time. *For a third time Cena nods, managing to crack a smile as well.* Well there is one thing I’m sure of, Cena you are not the greatest of all time. *Cena looks at him quizzically, we can hear him say of course I am in the background.*All of the people you mentioned last week and this week all had class, they all fought in the right. You however, didn’t do that against Rock. What you did was classless. You need to find some semblance in class before you can even consider yourself among those chosen few at the top. But for tonight that is irrelevant, we already have ourselves a main event so I have someone, or rather TWO people who are raring to face you. And that match will be next.

*Cena is enraged that he will be forced to compete in a handicap match, we see the ref running down to the ring as the show cuts to commercial.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*We come back from commercial to see a still irate John Cena standing in the middle of the ring. He awaits his two opponents as Justin Roberts introduces him.*

Roberts: The following handicap match is scheduled for one fall. Currently in the ring from West Newberry Massachusetts, he is John Cena.

AIN’T NO STOPPIN ME NOW

*The crowd gives a warm welcome to the returning Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, better known as the World’s Greatest Tag Team. They return the warm reception to the fans in the front row as Roberts completes their introduction.*

Roberts: And his opponents, weighing in at a combined 497 pounds. Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, they are the World’s Greatest Tag Team.

*As the two returnees make their way to the ring another cheer erupts as they decide who will start the match, eventually settling on Benjamin.*

Match #1:
Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas versus John Cena

Closing Moments:

Cena for the most part has done a decent job in cutting Haas off from Benjamin, keeping him in positions where a tag is not possible. Currently, Haas is in the corner eating right hands from the fresher Cena. John is then able to thrust forward with multiple shoulder blocks to Haas’ ribs which causes Charlie to fall to the mat in pain. Cena picks him right back up and slams him down with his signature Proto-Plex. Cena taunts the fans instead of his opponent by performing the You Can’t see me taunt and then following it up with a five knuckle shuffle. Cena then stands there and waits for Haas to get back up to his feet. He does and he stands with his back to Cena. Cena rests him on his shoulders, looking to deliver an inverted AA of sorts. However, as Cena carries Haas around the ring, almost mocking him, he forgets about Benjamin who is able to make the tag into the match. Cena is unaware of this and delivers his face first AA to Haas only to turn around into Paydirt from Benjamin. Shelton makes the cover and picks up the victory in WGTT’s return match.

Winners of the match: Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas (10:34)

*The former tag champs are able to celebrate their victory after Haas finally recovers from Cena’s finishing maneuver. Cena though is irate and he storms back stage possibly looking for management.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*We cut backstage where we are greeted by Josh Mathews and the man who returned last week Rey Mysterio.*

Josh: Rey I want to get your reactions on your loss to Chris Jericho last week.

Rey: I’ve come to peace with it. I understand that he was the better man that day, what I can’t get by is the way that he beat me. He did what he said he would never do, he didn’t like the controversial way that he lost at WrestleMania, and I certainly didn’t appreciate the way he beat me last week. He dropkicked me off the apron and just watched as I lay there in obvious pain. No concern on his face, I am glad to be teaming with CM Punk tonight in the Main Event as I can’t find a better person to tag with. He is the WWE Champion, the man at the pinnacle of his sport, and I will be happy when he and I will stand in the ring victorious here tonight.

Josh: Thanks Rey.

Rey: Thanks for the time Josh.

*And with that he walks away from the interview, and for the first time it seems as though Josh Mathews has not pissed himself during an interview. We then fade into a commercial.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*As we come back from commercial we are greeted with a picture of the entrance stage before hearing.*

La Vittoria E La Mia

*The crowd gives a decent response to the US Champion and his tag team partner for the evening Zack Ryder. Santino saunters down to the ring in usual fashion while Ryder is close behind seemingly taping another episode of Z True Long Island Story. The two men then enter the ring and pander to the fans before waiting for their opponents.*

Here to Show the World

*The crowd gives some heat to the #Heel and his tag team partner Jack Swagger as they make their way to the ring with manager Vickie Guerrero. Ziggler still has is show off t-shirt hanging form his pants and Swagger does his push-ups at the top of the ramp. They make their way down to the ring methodically and get in without an acknowledgment to the fans. Both teams decide who will start the match off and the bell rings to begin the match.*

Match #2:
Santino Marella and Zack Ryder versus Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler

Closing Moments:

Ziggler is taking it to Ryder in the corner with multiple right hands to both the head and body. Ziggler then backs up and charges at Ryder connecting with a vicious dropkick square on Ryder’s chin. With Ryder down Ziggler drags him to the corner and tags Swagger in. Swagger then takes the opportunity to stomp on Ryder’s chest multiple times. With Ryder in perfect position Swagger tries to connect with his signature splash but Ryder has enough in him to roll out of the way. Both men are down and are stretching to make the tag. As they do Santino is able to gain full momentum with two hip tosses. With Ziggler down Santino bounces off the ropes and executes his signature headbutt. Sensing the end was near he pulls out the cobra and readies for a finish. Back on the apron Ryder asks for a tag and Santino obliges. As he turns around he hits a now standing Ziggler with the cobra. Ziggler staggers and turns around only to be hit by the Rough Ryder and then bounce around like a pinball. The pinfall is academic and Ryder is able to secure the victory for his team.

Winners of the match: Santino Marella and Zack Ryder (9:12)

*Marella and Ryder head to the back to celebrate their victory, though the attention focuses on the action currently happening in the ring. Swagger and Guerrero are trying to console the recovering Ziggler. Dolph is taking their consideration with a grain of salt as he stands up and starts screaming at the both of them. Swagger takes the brunt of the abuse and is kicked in the gut by Ziggler and then eats a ZigZag from an obviously frustrated Ziggler. Dolph screams “I’m Done” as he heads to the back of the arena.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*As Ziggler finally gets to the back he is ambushed by Josh Mathews.*

Josh: Dolph what was that all about?

Dolph: Thanks for the original question Josh, but I’ll answer it anyways because we all know that everyone wants to hear my voice. Everyone knows that I am the most athletic superstar in the world today. And you know where I am, I’m stuck carrying those two dead weights every single week. I should’ve been main eventing WrestleMania but because of these nitwits I was stuck on team Johnny, and you know what I did. I still stole the show; everyone remembers my part in the match because I made a point of getting noticed. I am not United States Championship material because I am WWE Championship material. They don’t see that and Swagger needs to be aware of how good I really am. His world title reign was a one hit wonder along the lines of Daniel Powder or whatever his name was. I’m challenging him to a falls count anywhere match at Extreme Rules because that is the only way you stubborn little piece of shits will see how great I truly am. I am going to be a multi time WWE champion and there is nothing any of you can do to stop me. Later marks.

*Ziggler leaves after repeating his well-known Ask the Heel outro. Leaving Josh a little confused as to what is going on. Then the show cuts to commercial*

*Once again a picture of the entrance way is shown as we come back to Monday Night Raw. The silence is interrupted by….*

S.O.S

*The crowd elicits a nice cheer for the man from Ghana as Kofi comes out and his signature pyro goes off in accordance to his entrance. He slaps hands with the fans as he makes his way to the ring and when he does get there he slides into the ring and tosses his shirt into the crowd. Kofi turns to the entrance and waits for his opponent.*

All about the Power

*David Otunga gets a surprisingly loud reaction from the DC crowd as his music plays around the arena. Otunga does his signature top of the ramp antics with his flexing and stuff. He makes his way to the ring, very focused on the task at hand. He climbs through the second rope and looks dead into Kingston’s eyes and waits for the ref to call for the bell.*

Match #3:
David Otunga versus Kofi Kingston

Closing Moments:

Both men are down as the ref begins his ten counts. Both men are stirring and are up by the count of 7 allowing the match to go on. Otunga and Kingston meet in the center of the ring and begin to trade punches, the crowd going behind the fan favorite Kingston. With the support of the fans he is able to get the upper hand on the former legal counsel. Kingston forces Otunga back into the ropes and shoots him off of them. As Otunga rebounds, Kingston meets him with a picture perfect dropkick to the chin. Feeling the momentum Kingston sets up for and connects with his signature Boom drop. Kingston then senses that the end is near and is waiting for Otunga to stand up so he can connect with the Trouble in Paradise. When Otunga stands up he ducks under the attempted kick and as Kofi turns around he falls into Otunga’s trap getting hit with his Verdict. The pinfall is academic from that point.

Winner of this match: David Otunga (7:42)

*The camera immediately cuts back to the office of general manager Triple H. Where we see an irate John Cena looking to speak with tonight’s GM.*

Cena: What was that Hunter, you tell me I have a match and then screw me by forcing me to fight two guys? How is that even fair, I hadn’t had time to prepare properly and both of them knew well in advance what they would be doing.

HHH: So what you’re telling me is that it is fair for you to beat the Rock senseless when he has no idea what is going to happen. But if the same thing happens to you it doesn’t matter at all. You’re stupider than I thought. Jesus. *Cena opens his mouth.* don’t talk. I know what you want Cena, and that would be a fair shot against someone for next week. *Cena nods* Well why are you talking to me. I’m not the GM for next week, this man is.

*Hunter points to the door and in steps the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels. The crowd roars in approval and Cena just looks pissed off at the whole thing. Instead of listening to what Shawn has to say, Cena storms out of the office not wanting to deal with either of them any longer. The two friends then begin talking.*

HHH: I never got to ask you this. Why did you end up super kicking me?

HBK: Let’s just say that I had my reasons.

*Shawn leaves the office on that ominous note and we cut to commercial with a confused/angered Triple H left wondering what the hell just happened with his best friends.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*As we come back from commercial we are introduced to a local jobber who is getting a shot to compete in the WWE, he looks happy as he is getting to compete for the first time on the biggest stage in weekly wrestling. He appears to shit himself however when the following music blares out.*

Somebody Call My Momma

*Everyone begins singing and dancing along as the Funkasaurus comes out and begins to perform his usual shtick all the way to the ring. The other competitor is still shitting himself, having to face this monster. After he finishes his shtick Clay tosses his warm up gear into the crowd and waits to demolish this person.*

Match #4:
Brodus Clay versus Local Competitor

Closing Moments:

The kid tries to get some early offense in only to be tossed aside by Clay. Clay then hits an exploder suplex. Then he hits What the Funk. The match was over before it even started.

Winner of the Match: Brodus Clay (0:20)

*It takes all of twenty seconds but it still seems as though the young man’s chest caved in from the three offensive moves Clay performed. Clay then does the rest of his shtick. Then he grabs the mic.*

Clay: No offense to that young man over there but the Funkasaurus needs some better competition to measure against. Quite possibly a US title shot at extreme rules. I’m just saying.

*Clay tosses the mic and continues to dance as the camera decides to stop showing a fat man dance.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Before we cut to a commercial a vignette shows up on the screen. We see that it is in fact Michael McGuillicutty on the titantron. He doesn’t speak throughout the vignette but we do see pictures of him and his father cutting back and forth throughout the vignette potentially showcasing a gimmick that would mirror that of his father. The vignette comes to a close with the words “Perfection Personified, One Week’s Time” splattered across the screen. We cut to commercial as the vignette fades out.*

*The camera cuts back from commercial and the lights go out signifying one thing and one thing only, Y2J.*

Break the Walls Down

*Jericho provides us with his signature entrance, as everyone has been doing tonight and makes his way to the ring sans care for anyone in attendance, seemingly waiting for his partner to arrive.*

Realeza

*The crowd boos as we hear the Spanish voice of Ricardo Rodriguez introduce the returning Alberto Del Rio, who has a very big history with both Rey and Punk. When he gets to the ring he high fives Jericho and the two seem to be on the same page match wise.*

Cult of Personality

*The crowd then erupts as we hear the WWE Champion’s signature theme song, Mysterio accompanies him to the ring forgoing his own entrance and instead entering as the team they are going to compete as. They hit the ring and they try and force their opponents out of it in fear of the match breaking down early. The other team doesn’t respond and in fact the match begins sans chaos.*

Main Event:
CM Punk and Rey Mysterio versus Chris Jericho and Alberto Del Rio

Closing Moments:

Del Rio and Jericho are working on Punk in the corner, using quick tags and double team moves to keep him isolated from his corner and Rey Mysterio. The crowd is begging for Punk to get out of this predicament but he just can’t seem to do so. Del Rio throws him into the ropes and clotheslines him off the rebound. He goes for a cover but manages only a two count. Del Rio looks at the ref quizzically for a moment only to tag Jericho back into the match. When Jericho goes over to pick Punk up he is met with two right hands to the gut. Punk musters the strength to send Jericho into the corner. Punk then stands up and is able to deliver his signature running knee into bulldog combination. With both men down the ref begins his count and the Punk chants begin. Both men are able to make tags simultaneously and there Latino counter parts are able to charge into the ring. Rey uses his speed advantage to maintain control of the match. Executing different signature moves, such as his bulldog and spinning heel kick, Rey is able to put Del Rio down. Jericho, who has recovered, then charges into the ring and tries to take Mysterio out from behind but Punk, has also recovered and he sends Jericho, as well as himself, to the floor. They begin to brawl while Mysterio gets occupied with Del Rio recovering. Rey manages to hit a hurricanrana on Del Rio setting him up on the second rope. Mysterio then connects with the 619 and manages to hit the splash while Jericho and Punk continue to brawl on the outside. Mysterio gains the pinfall and the victory for his team.

Winners of the Match: CM Punk and Rey Mysterio (15:33)

*Even after the match the teams are still seemingly finishing unfinished business; Jericho and Punk are brawling while Mysterio is now brawling with a recovered ADR. Both teams seem to be even in their efforts and are only stopped when…*

The Game

*The crowd erupts as it seems that tonight’s GM is going to be showing his power for the final time tonight. Hunter has a mic and he begins to speak with everyone’s attention, including the competitors.*

HHH: Well, it seems that you four have turned this crowd upside down with your actions tonight. I consider that to be a good thing. *Crowd cheers in agreement.* Now, as my last official act as temporary General Manager of Monday Night Raw, I am making a match for Extreme Rules. CM Punk will defend his WWE Championship against Alberto Del Rio *crowd boos*, Chris Jericho *louder boos* and Rey Mysterio *crowd cheers*. And that match will be inside a STEEL CAGE.

*The crowd erupts in cheers as Hunter leaves the stage and every man in the ring seems happy with the result. The show ends with the four men looking around at each other from different points near the ring.*

Last edited by Bret on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:50 am

Feedback would be sweet for both shows. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:56 am

Worlds Greatest Tag Team back in WWE! thats already a 10/10 show for me in my review! but in all seriousness. The fatal 4 way match in the cage for the WWE Title will be different. haven't seen one of those in awhile, so it will be pretty awesome to read! And yes! Brodus for the United States Champion! i'd love that ! haha.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:21 am

April 13th SmackDown Review
~Nice Christian promo to start
~Odd to see Mark Henry going up against a Heel Christian, Big Show would have made sense. I hope you don’t make Henry heel
~Jinder Mahal? Kill me now
~Jinder Mahal has no business feuding with someone like Mark Henry and if you turn him into a big dopy face once more, I’ll put you in the Hall of Pain myself, foo
~Good promo there from Orton, shows he’s focused, I like it
~Gotta love some Layla, glad to see her return
~Layla win makes sense
~A dominating heel Natalya should be good. This could be an interesting Diva’s feud
~Odd segment there, interesting to see how the Jackson/Curtis pairing works out
~Cody Rhodes is great but I don’t think you really captured his voice there
~A good Wade Barrett promo there, I would have liked a little more dialogue between the two rather than the attack. Strange seeing Barrett as a face but I can see it working, his character doesn’t need too much tweaking to work as a face
~Glad to see Epico and Primo pull out the win, a good heel tag team
~Again I don’t think you really captured those two voices there, I’m interested to see what goes down in the main-event though
~A cross body win for Orton is a different one. I can’t help but think this match should have taken place at Extreme Rules though. A few more weeks build up and this could have been so much better
~Daniel Bryan winning back the title makes me wonder why Sheamus ever won it in the first place. 2 week title reigns just tarnish the legacy.
~Surprised there was no Sheamus on the rest of the show in the lead up to the main-event, he was the world champion after all
~Mr Kennedy returns. I thought he was signed to TNA? Realism is key guys and I hope you don’t make a habit of signing guys who are contracted to TNA

On a whole I thought the show was okay, there was nothing overly wrong with it but at the same time there was nothing which really sparked my interest. The lack of promos was a bit strange and seeing as the main-event was for the WHC I would have expected a lot more build going into it.

Your presentation of the show has improved in bounds from last week which is a major plus and there was some good build of feuds in there. I think it’d pay dividends to watch some promos of the bigger names on SmackDown so that you can portray them better as I felt some of the promos through the show were lacking something.

Overall the show was okay, I’d give it a 6 out of 10. There is definitely a lot of potential there for you to put on some great shows so I hope you really build on the feuds you’ve started and work a little bit on your promos to make this show even better.

-------------------------------------------------

I'll most likely review Bret's, Raw tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:47 pm

@Jake. On the topic of Kennedy, Cole and I both agreed beforehand that he would be the only TNA guy that either of us would sign in this booker. Don't worry realism will be huge for us down the road, at least I would hope so.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:45 pm

I know I suck at promos Razz

No but for real, I'm not too good. I'll try to get better.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Smackdown Match Announced

On Friday's Smackdown, Christian's calls will be answered as CM Punk will come to the show for one night only to fight him one on one. Will this be able to shut up the for World Heavyweight Champion, or will Christian pull off the upset?
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Monday Night Raw Preview

With Extreme Rules coming ever closer and Raw's main event set, this weeks auditioning General Manager Shawn Michaels has announced that CM Punk will face Alberto Del Rio in the main event this Monday Night.

HBK has also promised two major announcements for the beginning of this weeks episode of Raw, rumours are circulating that he may speak out about his actions at Wrestlemania.

After hearing the comments of Brodus Clay last week, HBK has decided to schedule a 10 man battle royal to determine a #1 contender for Santino Marella's United States Championship.

In other action The Bella Twins will take on Kelly Kelly and Smackdown's Alicia Fox in a divas match.

It is sure to be an action packed edition of Monday Night Raw.

OT: Show should be up Wednesday if I stick to my current writing schedule.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:25 pm

So apparently that Bret kid is sick. That means I may just post a recap of Raw. It won't be a full show, but it will be descriptive enough.

And as for Smackdown, expect it to be put up tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:51 pm

WWE.com

WWE.com just reported that the annual WWE Draft will be held on May 14, 2012 just 6 days before the Over The Limit Pay Per View.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Monday Night Raw

April 16, 2012 Summary

HBK announces that the Cruiserweight Championship is returning to the WWE, 4 man tournament to crown the first champ of the new era, title match at Extreme Rules in a ladder match, also announces that he has handpicked an opponent for Cena in an Extreme Rules match at Extreme Rules. Cena comes out to ask who his opponent is, but Michaels refuses.

Brodus Clay wins a number 1 contenders battle royal for the US Title

Ziggler and Swagger have a confrontation. Swagger says that he can't wait to show Ziggler who's boss. Ziggler capitalizes by locking in the sleeper. He then stands over the lifeless body of Jack Swagger

Cruiserweight Tourney Match: Kofi Kingston def. Zack Ryder

Interaction between Cena and Michaels, Cena demands to know his opponent. Michaels just tells him he'll have to wait for Extreme Rules

Kelly Kelly and Alicia Fox def. The Bella Twins

Backstage interview with Alberto Del Rio. He calls CM Punk scum and says it's his destiny to beat him tonight and at Extreme Rules.

Michael McGillicutty quickly defeats JTG. He then cuts a promo comparing himself to his father, saying stuff like, "I am all about perfection" and "If he were here today, he couldn't hold a candle up to me." The crowd gives a little heat for his comments.

The comms announce that next week, Stone Cold Steve Austin will be the General Manager of Raw! What will happen just 3 weeks after his altercation with John Cena as we approach Extreme Rules?

CM Punk def. Alberto Del Rio. After the match, Rodriguez tried to hit him with a steel chair, but Punk counters with a GTS to end the show.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:58 pm

WWE has come to the terms to releasing Smackdown superstar Jinder Mahal. As of April 21, 2012, we wish Mahal the best in all future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:11 pm

I added shit to the front page. I Will do the Of The Week shit as soon as I get my show up.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Jinder Mahal is cool Mad
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Classic wrote:
Jinder Mahal is cool Mad

I think he likes men, so I released him. No faggots allowed on Smackdown. Except for The Miz. He's a cool queer afro
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:45 pm

WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 SmackDown

April 20, 2012

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The pyrotechnics go off for the show as we get started. The fans are hyped up for tonight’s show as The Miz will be taking on a returning Mr. Kennedy. Also, CM Punk will be on the show for one night only to battle the man who’s been calling him out, Christian. The commentators talk about the ending of last night’s show and some matches that have been announced for Extreme Rules. They talk about tonight’s matches and wonder how Sheamus will react just 7 days after losing his World title. And with that, the night is under way, just 9 days before Extreme Rules.

YOU KNOW IT’S THE MACMILLITANT

Teddy Long comes out to the ring greeted with a warm welcome from the crowd. He does his little dance thing for the crowd at the top of the ramp. He walks down to the ring as he gets a mic from the bell keeper. He steps in as the fans continue to cheer for him. He lifts the microphone to his mouth.

Theodore Long: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! Now I know you all expect me to put on a great show, and boy do I have a good one for you. But I need to get down to business. You see, I’ve recently gotten a complaint from a certain superstar. He says that he’s angry because I didn’t put him in tonight’s main event. That superstar is Sheamus.

The fans cheer as his name comes up.

Theodore Long: Now I wanted to let you all know how this would work right here in this ring tonight. Sheamus will be getting his match at Extreme Rules for the title. However, this match will be a triple threat match. The winner of tonight’s main event will face Daniel Bryan and Sheamus at Extreme Rules for the World title in a ladder match!

The fans once again cheer as they are excited for Extreme Rules.

Theodore Long: Guys, you are going to love this show. I thank you all for coming and I just-

I CAME TO PLAY

The Miz’s music as the fans boo him. He already has a mic in his hand as he stops at the top of the ramp. He has a look of disappointment/anger on his face.

The Miz: Really, Teddy? Really? You mean to tell me that I have no fight Mr. Ander- I mean Kennedy tonight to get to Extreme Rules. Excuse my French, Teddy, but that is bull s***.

The fans cheer for a curse word being heard in the WWE. Some people actually chant bull s*** before quieting to hear what the Miz has to say.

The Miz: I have done more for this company last year than Mr. Kennedy did in his whole tenure here in the WWE. How come he gets to even fight for this title. What exactly did he do to deserve this match against me. I am probably the best thing to happen to you, the fans, and this whole entire show. No. Not probably. I am the best thing to happen to this show. And one more thing, when I beat Mr. Kennedy tonight, and believe me, I will have no problem doing so, I will go into Extreme Rules and I will win the World Heavyweight Championship. And if you haven’t noticed, I’ve been in sort of a partnership with Daniel Bryan. Don’t think he won’t have my back tonight. Even though I won’t need it. I mean come on. I’m the Miz. And guess what? I’m awesome.

Miz drops the mic on the stage and exits to the back. Long is standing in the ring before having this to say.

Teddy Long: Well, enjoy yourselves tonight!

The fans cheer for Teddy as his music hits again. He exits the ring and we cut to the comms who discuss the Randy Orton/Kane rivalry as they say that tonight Orton will team with Wade Barrett to take on Kane and the Intercontinental Champion, Cody Rhodes. We cut to a commercial after the logo for the match fades off the screen.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HAMPON

Lillian Garcia: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall. Approaching the ring, Hunico and Camacho!

Hunico and Camacho walk down to the ring with some heat from the crowd. The big man follows behind as Hunico jumps into the ring. Camacho follows and they pose in the ring. The crowd gives some boos again before they turn to await their opponents.

DOMINATION

Lillian Garcia: And their opponents, Ezekiel Jackson and Johnny Curtis!

Jackson and Curtis walk out together. Curtis is puffing out his chest with his shoulders up while walking. Jackson has a smirk on his face while Curtis is all serious. The crowd finds it humorous. They walk down the ramp until both enter the ring.

Tag Team Match
Hunico and Camacho vs Ezekiel Jackson and Johnny Curtis

Closing Moments
Camacho is over powering Ezekiel Jackson. He throws him off the ropes and sends his shoulder into his. Jackson goes crashing to the mat. Hunico is tagged in and hops directly to the top turnbuckle. He sizes up Jackson before hitting a cross body. He goes for the cover, but gets a two count. Hunico then starts stomping away as the ref pulls him off of Jackson. Jackson uses the distraction to tag in Curtis. Johnny Curtis takes a shot to the jaw before unloading with a drop kick. Curtis flings himself off the ropes to hit a flying elbow. Hunico gets up quickly and Curtis does it once again. He grabs Hunico and lifts him onto his shoulders he hits his head off of the top turnbuckle and Hunico goes down. Camacho comes in and hits a big boot on Curtis. Jackson then clotheslines Camacho out of the ring. Hunico is the first to get up. He climbs up the turnbuckle and goes for his signature senton. Curtis moves out of the way. He gets up slowly and then hits the Maine Jam and pins him for the win.

Winners: Ezekiel Jackson and Johnny Curtis.

Johnny Curtis gets up and looks as shocked as Hunico does. He hops onto the top rope and starts to celebrate. Ezekiel Jackson looks over at the over excited Johnny Curtis and shakes his head. We cut to a commercial break.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is a Number 1 Contenders Match for the Cruiserweight Championship! Currently in the ring, Trent Barreta!

Trent Barreta holds up his arms as the crowd cheers for him.

ANCIENT POWER

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, Sin Cara!!!

Sin Cara walks out from the back to thunderous roars from the crowd. He points to the ring as Barreta looks on. He runs down and jumps over the top rope. He poses on the top rope as the fans shout his name. Kofi Kingston is out on commentary for the match.

#1 Contenders Match for the Cruiserweight Championship
Trent Barreta vs Sin Cara

Closing Moments
Good back and forth high flying action between these two. Sin Cara has the advantage now as he hits a springboard hurricanrana. He pins Barreta but gets a two count. Sin Cara continues to have the advantage by hitting a few kicks to Trent’s head. Barreta reverses one and hits a kick of his own. Cara falls to the ground as Barreta climbs to the rope. He goes for a moonsault but Sin Cara moves out of the way. Trent lands on his feet. Sin Cara gets up and locks in the El Mistica. Barreta tries not to tap, but eventually does.

Winner: Sin Cara

Sin Cara celebrates his victory. Kingston gets up from the commentary table and walks into the ring. They have a little staredown before Kingston offers a hand shake. Sin Cara accepts it and Kofi raises his arm. We cut to the GM’s office as Christian is there talking to Teddy Long.

Christian: Thank you, Teddy. You finally gave me something that I wanted. You finally gave me a decent match. A decent match that I so very much deserved. I’ll let you slide. For now.

Christian turns around to run into the WWE Champion, CM Punk. The crowd cheers for the champ.

CM Punk: Hello, Christian. I hope you’re ready, because I got a lot of anger and frustration I’m ready to dish out.

Christian walks out with a concerned look on his face. CM Punk then starts to catch up with his old friend as we go to commercial.

The show comes back with Matt Striker backstage.

Matt Striker: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Sheamus. Now Sheamus, last week you were screwed out of the title. You will have your rematch, but it will be a triple threat ladder match. Are you afraid that the odds will be against you in just 9 days at Extreme Rules?

Sheamus: Well Matt, I can’t say right now. If the Miz wins tonight, a lot of people would almost guarantee I won’t win. If Kennedy wins, people believe it will be a tough battle. No matter how the odds are, I will try my hardest at the pay per view. I will overcome anything that Bryan or Miz has to throw in my way. I will walk out of Extreme Rules as the champion. There isn’t a damn thing anyone can do about it.

Sheamus walks away with a pissed off look on his face as we cut to the ring.

WELL IT’S THE BIG SHOW

Lillian Garcia: The following handicap match is set for one fall! Approaching the ring, The Big Show!

Big Show walks down to the ring as the crowd cheers. The smile on his face is wide as he slaps the hands of fans while approaching the ring. He steps in and gets ready for his opponents.

BARCODE

Lillian Garcia: And his opponents, Primo and Epico!

The former tag team champions are accompanied by the super sexy Rosa Mendes. They have the tag titles on their shoulders. The crowd boos as they walk down the ramp. They walk into the ring as Mendes does her super hot thing and then exits the ring.

Handicap Match
Big Show vs Primo and Epico w/Rosa Mendes

Closing Moments
Big Show delivers head butts to both Primo and Epico. They fall hard to the mat. He picks up Epico and throws him into the corner. He then hits a huge chop right to the chest of Epico. He falls down. Primo then jumps on the back of the Big Show, but gets flipped out of the ring. Show sizes Epico up and hits him with the WMD. He then pins him for the win.

Winner: Big Show

The fans cheer as his music hits. Primo comes into the ring with a lead pipe and nails Show in the leg. He then repeatedly hits him in the knee with it. Epico joins in by stomping on his leg. Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd then come from the back as Primo and Epico escape. They walk up the ramp signaling that they will win the title. Gabriel gets on one knee to check on the fallen giant as Kidd stares on with a look of hatred on his face. We then take a commercial break.

Smackdown comes back on the air as it replays what happened before the commercial break. It then cuts back to the ring where Big Show is being carted off on a stretcher. The Tag Team Champions are walking along side him looking down with sorrow in their eyes. Gabriel and Kidd have their titles back. Show is still in pain. It the cuts to the comms where they wish Show the best of luck in recovery.

JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Approaching the ring, Christian!

Christian walks out as the crowd boos. He looks into the crowd and smirks. He walks down the ramp with a confident looking walk. He steps into the ring and looks on at the stage.

CULT OF PERSONALITY

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, he is the WWE Champion, CM Punk!

The crowd erupts into cheers as the WWE Champion gets down on one knee. He shouts and then stand up. He picks up his title and holds it in on hand. He poses on the ropes before the match is to get underway.

Singles Match
Christian vs CM Punk

Closing Moments
Christian gets the upper hand by reversing a GTS into a DDT. He then stomps on the head of Punk. He locks in a head lock. The fans are chanting for Punk. Punk then gets the momentum that he had back by breaking out of it. The fans are on their feet. Punk then elbows Christian in the back and then hits a kick to the side of the head. Punk goes onto the apron where he jumps off the ropes to hit a springboard clothesline. Punk is sizing up Christian. Christian gets up and Punk lifts him to his shoulders. Christian gets out of it and then punches him in the gut. He goes off the ropes and goes for a clothesline. Punk ducks and when Christian turns around, he gets met with the Anaconda Vice submission move. Christian is trying not to tap but has no choice.

Winner: CM Punk

CM Punk gets up and celebrates in the ring. He then looks back at Christian. He points and laughs at him. He gets up on the top rope to celebrate with his WWE title in his hand. Commercial break.

We come back with Matt Striker backstage holding a microphone yet again.

Matt Striker: Please help me welcome my guest at this time, Layla. Layla, I’d just like to say welcome back to the WWE.

Layla: Well thank you very much, Matt. You know I missed this. I missed the excitement of competing, I missed the roar of the crowd, and I’ve been missing getting my hands on a Diva’s Title. I’ve wanted it for so long. Almost a year. Hopefully I will get my opportunity soon. Un-

Layla gets cut off when Natalya comes from behind and attacks her. Layla falls hard to the ground, dropping the mic in the process. Natalya stands over her and simply says this.

Natalya: Not if I get mine first.

We cut to the ring where Lillian Garcia stands.

Lillian Garcia: The following tag team match is set for one fall! App-

VEIL OF FIRE

The fire shoots up from the stage as Kane walks down the ramp. He steps into the ring and intimidates Lillian into giving him the mic.

Kane: You know, when I think about it, it’s funny how everyone assumes that I hate everyone. That’s not 100% true. I only truly hate one man. And that man is Randy Orton. In 9 days, I will be the one standing over his lifeless body as the referee counts to 10. After that my path of destruction will only be getting longer and longer. And Orton wants to keep traveling on it.

Kane starts laughing as he hands the mic back to Lillian. She is obviously scared to death, but she continues to announce the participants.

THROUGH THE SMOKE AND MIRRORS

Lillian Garcia: A-and introducing Kane’s partner, the Intercontinental Champion, Cody Rhodes!

Cody Rhodes walks onto the stage with his Intercontinental title hanging off of his shoulder. The crowd gives him quite a bit of heat. He walks into the ring and looks at Kane who just stares back with intense and evil eyes.

END OF DAYS

Lillian Garcia: And introducing their opponents first, Wade Barrett!

Wade Barrett walks out to a cheering crowd. He has a wide smile on his face as he walks down the ramp. He steps into the ring and looks at Rhodes and signals that he’ll win the title. He waits for his partner, keeping his eyes on Cody.

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD

Lillian Garcia: And his partner, Randy Orton!

Orton comes out to the biggest pop of the night. He has a small but noticeable smirk on his face. He keeps his eyes locked on his enemy as he walks down the ramp. He poses on the top rope. He climbs down and looks at Kane before the match is to begin.

Tag Team Match
Kane and Cody Rhodes vs Wade Barrett and Randy Orton

Closing Moments
Cody and Wade both tag in their partners. Orton and Kane are having a staredown in the middle of the ring. Kane nails the first shot with an uppercut, but Orton hits back with a shot of his own. They trade blows as the crowd is really getting into it. Kane takes a few more shots at Orton before he kicks him in the gut. Kane bends over and Orton nails him with a DDT. Orton gets pumped. He looks down at Kane who is up to one knee. He hits a dropkick to his face and he falls back to the mat. Orton covers him but only gets a two count. Orton is stalking Kane. He gets down and starts slamming the mat. Rhodes tries to stop him, but Orton hits an RKO on Cody. He rolls out of the ring as Barrett asks for the tag. Suddenly, the lights go out and come back on. When they do, Barrett is nowhere to be seen. Amongst the confusion, Kane grabs Orton by the throat and slams him down with a choke slam. He pins Orton and gets the win.

Winners: Cody Rhodes and Kane

Kane’s music hits as Rhodes steps into the ring. They celebrate while fire comes out from the ring posts. Kane is shown looking down at Orton. A logo appears that tells us that the Miz and Mr. Kennedy match is coming up next. We go to commercial.

I CAME TO PLAY

Lillian Garcia: The following match is a #1 contenders match for the World Heavyweight Championship. Approaching the ring, accompanied by Daniel Bryan, The Miz!

The Miz walks out to the ramp with Daniel Bryan following behind with his World title draped on his shoulder. Miz has a smirk on his face as he struts down the ramp. He walks into the ring as Bryan stays on the outside.

KENNEDY

The crowd erupts into cheers as Smackdown’s newest superstar walks out onto the stage. He looks around at the fans and raises his hand as the mic lowers from the ceiling of the arena.

Mr. Kennedy: Hey guys. How’s it goin? Hi, Miz. Are you doing well too? Allow me to introduce myself. For those of you that don’t know me, I weighed in this morning at 242 pounds. I hail from Green Bay, Wisconsin. I am…MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR……………KENNEDY!!!! Wait for it. You guys gotta quiet down. Ok ready? KENNEDY!!!

The crowd is on their feet cheering for the returning Mr. Kennedy. He walks down the ramp and slaps some hands before climbing the steps. He steps into the ring and poses on the top rope before getting taken down by Miz. The bell rings and the match is underway.

Main Event: #1 Contenders Match
The Miz vs Mr. Kennedy

Closing Moments
Miz has been in control the whole match. Miz has him down and starts giving knee shots to the face. He taunts the crowd and goes right back to work. He lifts him up and delivers a shot to his stomach. He hits a neck breaker and goes for the pin. He only gets a two count. Miz looks frustrated. He sits up Kennedy and knees him in the back. He then puts him in a headlock. Mr. Kennedy escapes the hold and nails Miz in the face. He scoops him up and slams him down. Kennedy looks into the crowd and smirks. Daniel Bryan runs into the ring and runs across to the other side. While he distracts the referee, Miz gets up and hits a low blow to Kennedy. Kennedy falls down to the mat in pain. All of a sudden, Sheamus’ music hits and the crowd roars. He runs down to the ring and goes right after Bryan he ends up chasing him throughout the whole crowd before both men are nowhere to be found. The Miz, who was distracted, turns back to the fallen Kennedy. Miz walks towards him, but Kennedy rolls him up in a small package. Kennedy grabs the tights and the ref can’t see it. He gets a three count.

Winner: Mr. Kennedy

Mr. Kennedy holds his balls and lifts the other arm up to celebrate. He turns around to see Miz charging at him. He moves out of the way and Miz comes flying back at him. Kennedy then takes Miz and hits a mic check on him. Miz is down as Kennedy gets on the top rope to celebrate his victory. Smackdown fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Thoughts? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Full Matchcard for Extreme Rules

Steel Cage Match for the WWE Championship
CM Punk(c) vs Chris Jericho vs Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio

Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Daniel Bryan(c) vs Sheamus vs Mr. Kennedy

Extreme Rules Match
John Cena vs ???

Last Man Standing Match
Kane vs Randy Orton

Tables Match for the Intercontinental Championship
Cody Rhodes(c) vs Wade Barrett

Falls Count Anywhere Match for the United States Championship
Santino Marella(c) vs Brodus Clay

Ladder Match for the Cruiserweight Championship
Kofi Kingston vs Sin Cara

Tornado Tag Team Match for the WWE Tag Team Championships
Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd(c) vs Primo and Epico

Two Out of Three Falls Match
Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger

Predictions Contest starts now. If you guess Cena's opponent correctly, you'll get an extra 2 points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Uprising   WWE: The Uprising - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE: The Uprising
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: Be The Booker-
Jump to: