The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 11:17 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery

Go down 
+20
Goblin
Oriadon
Styles
White guy
Captain2
DJ "The Icon"
RED
Jericho
AfganisDan
RifRad
TJ
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
The Truth Has Set Me Free
TimTapOut
LegendOfCasey
Adam
Cyrus T
Harold
fuck
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Future Surge wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
OT: hey guys... I'm probably not gonna post for awhile.... I'm an emotional wreck right now.. something terrible just happened to me on a personal level and I need some time. I'll be back when I'm happy again... won't be a long absense so I'll keep my guy on. be back in a day or two..

OT: Take all the time you want, dude, I'm sure everyone understands. Real life comes first, after all. I haven't been a happy customer for the past while either. Hope everything turns out alright.

OT: yeah just found out my gf of 9 months and baby mama has been cheating on me... I've g2g...
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:
The crowd come to life as Twister Excel's theme hits the speaker system. He is showered with a mixed reaction as he walks down the aisle. He slaps a few hands and slides into the ring.

Twister Excel: "Now why ya'll booing me? I know I done some questionable things to get to the position I'm in -- that's the number one contender -- but nobody should be complaining. I only wanted what was rightfully mine and now that I have it I'm ready to put on the match of the year, in an honourable fashion, with the one, the only, my friend -- CYRUS BLACK!!!"

Cue a huge pop. Twister stops speaking as Cyrus Black's theme hits and the fans take the roof off.

Pantera's "I'll Cast A Shadow" roars as the fans rise out of their seats. Cyrus Black emerges from the curtain and stands at the top of the ramp, microphone in hand and EFNW World Title on his shoulder. His left knee is in a brace and heavily bandaged as Cyrus stares at Twister with a cold expression.

The fans chant "Cyrus Black! Cyrus Black!" but The Exile says not a word for several minutes. Everyone's muttering amongst themselves as Twister looks perplexed. Finally, Cyrus breaks the silence with a single word:

Cyrus Black: Spotlight.

With that one word, the lights in the arena all cut off save for the aforementioned spotlight...however, it's not aimed at Cyrus. Instead, the spotlight is squarely on Twister Excel, standing dead center in the ring. Cyrus's voice booms from the darkness as Twister remains alone in the ring.

Cyrus Black: There...that's what you wanted, isn't it? To have the spotlight squarely on you, to be the focal point, the attention grabber...the man in EFNW. You're certainly not the first man to try and escape the shadow I've cast upon this company as its World Champion. Tell me, Twister...how does it feel? Does it feel warm...inviting? Is that spotlight giving you confidence and pride?

Twister fidgits uncomfortably on the spot and looks around, a nervous smile on his face.

Twister Excel: "Haha, good one guys! C'mon, bring up the main lights! I can't even see the greatest wrestler in the world!"

Twister motions for the lights to be brought up but the light guys aren't complying.

Twister Excel: "What is this Cyrus? Didn't think you were into this stuff? Mind games and all that? After all, we're both stand up guys. We're going to put on a nice, clean match in which the best man will win . . . right?"

Twister gulps nervously.

Cyrus's voice calls out from the shadows:

Cyrus Black: For once in your life, shut up!

That seems to catch Twister off guard for a brief second before Cyrus continues.

Cyrus Black: Do you really think that you can deceive me, old friend? Me, whose eyes see nothing but Truth? Now, that spotlight...I bet it's starting to get a bit warm under there, isn't it? I've had that spotlight on me for a while now...I never really asked for it, but when you want to be the best it's rather unavoidable. But I bear the burden, much like I bear the pain that wracks my knee every minute of every day. But people like you, Twister...competitors like you tend to wilt underneath the harsh light of the spotlight. As much as it may pain people to remain in my shadow, there is one benefit to it. They don't have to endure the harsh burning light that bears down upon my head, and can take their time to become strong enough to bear it as I do.

Cyrus pauses for a second to let this sink in before saying:

Cyrus Black: Neville has, on several occasions, likened me to a dragon. And to his credit, he's not too far away from the Truth in his thinking. A force of nature, a monster whose only goal is to ensure his survival and protect that which he holds most dear. But the things I hold dear are not material things...such things really don't interest me in the least. I protect my legacy, and I will reign down fire on any who would try and tear that away from me just because they crave the gold that I have in my possession. So fine...call me a dragon if you want. Call me a monster, a nightmare, a scorpion...in the end, I'm the last person in the world you want to make a personal issue with. So Twister...I ask you again, do you really want to brave the burning light that beats down upon your head as the World Heavyweight Champion, or would you prefer the comfort of the warmth underneath a dragon's wing?

Twister looks around into the darkness, his face strained with thought and confusion. The crowd are grossly engaged, a silence has fallen over the arena like no other before in professional wrestling. Twister twitches a bit and clenches his fists. He looks up into the light and slowly droops his head down. He takes two steps back and plummets into the darkness. A hushed whisper falls over the crowd. Nobody knows what to make of this. Then, from the dark, a flicker of light, and another. Then a constant small orange light. Suddenly Twister re-appears in the spotlight, smoke dangling from mouth and with a look of icy determination on his face. He stares hard in Cyrus' general direction before speaking.

Twister Excel: "You can say what you like, do what you like, be what you like. Once, once their isn't an obstacle in your way. If you want to be delusional and think you're a dragon, be my guest. Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you, the dragon, Cyrus Black! But even dragons have been slayed. Especially weakened ones. And if there was some damn light up in this bitch we could see from your left knee that you are severely weakened. And yours truly was the cause of that. You cement your legacy Cyrus Black, you do that. I couldn't give a shit. I live in the now. The present. And you have something that I want. Wait, let me rephrase, you have something I own. Be the big brave dragon. Spread your wings, breath fire, wreak havoc. That's alright with me. Whilst your doing that and cementing your legacy, I'll be running for the hills . . . with the EFNW World Heavyweight Championship. When people read about me in the future and read about all the opponents I have beaten, at least I won't be getting the -- cool story bro, needs more dragons and shit."

Twister Excel takes a drag of his cigarette and puffs the smoke out of his nose.

Twister Excel: "Dragon-like, ey? You, as a being, are a fallacy Cyrus Black. You are building a legacy but you are building it on fear. It is mythical. Just like dragons. And sorry to break it to you Cy', I don't fear myths. You need to shut up and pay attention because right now, I am IT. Say so long to that championship Cyrus. And all you people, all you idiots who can be duped by me with a single line or phrase, say hello to the new champion. Me. Twister Excel. The IT FACTOR of professional wrestling."

Twister telepathically thanks Bobby Roode as the crowd break the unnerving silence to boo him.

Twister Excel: "Cyrus. Your move."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:22 pm

*Dustin Shore has returned after a short absence, ready to take on Harry Jones one more time on EFNW Wrestling.*

*Fight Money is in the gym. Coty Weston is pounding on a punching bag in preparation for the fatal four-way as William Davis just kinda chills out and watches.*
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Adam wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:
The crowd come to life as Twister Excel's theme hits the speaker system. He is showered with a mixed reaction as he walks down the aisle. He slaps a few hands and slides into the ring.

Twister Excel: "Now why ya'll booing me? I know I done some questionable things to get to the position I'm in -- that's the number one contender -- but nobody should be complaining. I only wanted what was rightfully mine and now that I have it I'm ready to put on the match of the year, in an honourable fashion, with the one, the only, my friend -- CYRUS BLACK!!!"

Cue a huge pop. Twister stops speaking as Cyrus Black's theme hits and the fans take the roof off.

Pantera's "I'll Cast A Shadow" roars as the fans rise out of their seats. Cyrus Black emerges from the curtain and stands at the top of the ramp, microphone in hand and EFNW World Title on his shoulder. His left knee is in a brace and heavily bandaged as Cyrus stares at Twister with a cold expression.

The fans chant "Cyrus Black! Cyrus Black!" but The Exile says not a word for several minutes. Everyone's muttering amongst themselves as Twister looks perplexed. Finally, Cyrus breaks the silence with a single word:

With that one word, the lights in the arena all cut off save for the aforementioned spotlight...however, it's not aimed at Cyrus. Instead, the spotlight is squarely on Twister Excel, standing dead center in the ring. Cyrus's voice booms from the darkness as Twister remains alone in the ring.

Cyrus Black: There...that's what you wanted, isn't it? To have the spotlight squarely on you, to be the focal point, the attention grabber...the man in EFNW. You're certainly not the first man to try and escape the shadow I've cast upon this company as its World Champion. Tell me, Twister...how does it feel? Does it feel warm...inviting? Is that spotlight giving you confidence and pride?

Twister fidgits uncomfortably on the spot and looks around, a nervous smile on his face.

Twister Excel: "Haha, good one guys! C'mon, bring up the main lights! I can't even see the greatest wrestler in the world!"

Twister motions for the lights to be brought up but the light guys aren't complying.

Twister Excel: "What is this Cyrus? Didn't think you were into this stuff? Mind games and all that? After all, we're both stand up guys. We're going to put on a nice, clean match in which the best man will win . . . right?"

Twister gulps nervously.

That seems to catch Twister off guard for a brief second before Cyrus continues.

Cyrus Black: Do you really think that you can deceive me, old friend? Me, whose eyes see nothing but Truth? Now, that spotlight...I bet it's starting to get a bit warm under there, isn't it? I've had that spotlight on me for a while now...I never really asked for it, but when you want to be the best it's rather unavoidable. But I bear the burden, much like I bear the pain that wracks my knee every minute of every day. But people like you, Twister...competitors like you tend to wilt underneath the harsh light of the spotlight. As much as it may pain people to remain in my shadow, there is one benefit to it. They don't have to endure the harsh burning light that bears down upon my head, and can take their time to become strong enough to bear it as I do.

Cyrus Black: Neville has, on several occasions, likened me to a dragon. And to his credit, he's not too far away from the Truth in his thinking. A force of nature, a monster whose only goal is to ensure his survival and protect that which he holds most dear. But the things I hold dear are not material things...such things really don't interest me in the least. I protect my legacy, and I will reign down fire on any who would try and tear that away from me just because they crave the gold that I have in my possession. So fine...call me a dragon if you want. Call me a monster, a nightmare, a scorpion...in the end, I'm the last person in the world you want to make a personal issue with. So Twister...I ask you again, do you really want to brave the burning light that beats down upon your head as the World Heavyweight Champion, or would you prefer the comfort of the warmth underneath a dragon's wing?

Twister looks around into the darkness, his face strained with thought and confusion. The crowd are grossly engaged, a silence has fallen over the arena like no other before in professional wrestling. Twister twitches a bit and clenches his fists. He looks up into the light and slowly droops his head down. He takes two steps back and plummets into the darkness. A hushed whisper falls over the crowd. Nobody knows what to make of this. Then, from the dark, a flicker of light, and another. Then a constant small orange light. Suddenly Twister re-appears in the spotlight, smoke dangling from mouth and with a look of icy determination on his face. He stares hard in Cyrus' general direction before speaking.

Twister Excel: "You can say what you like, do what you like, be what you like. Once, once their isn't an obstacle in your way. If you want to be delusional and think you're a dragon, be my guest. Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you, the dragon, Cyrus Black! But even dragons have been slayed. Especially weakened ones. And if there was some damn light up in this bitch we could see from your left knee that you are severely weakened. And yours truly was the cause of that. You cement your legacy Cyrus Black, you do that. I couldn't give a shit. I live in the now. The present. And you have something that I want. Wait, let me rephrase, you have something I own. Be the big brave dragon. Spread your wings, breath fire, wreak havoc. That's alright with me. Whilst your doing that and cementing your legacy, I'll be running for the hills . . . with the EFNW World Heavyweight Championship. When people read about me in the future and read about all the opponents I have beaten, at least I won't be getting the -- cool story bro, needs more dragons and shit."

Twister Excel takes a drag of his cigarette and puffs the smoke out of his nose.

Twister Excel: "Dragon-like, ey? You, as a being, are a fallacy Cyrus Black. You are building a legacy but you are building it on fear. It is mythical. Just like dragons. And sorry to break it to you Cy', I don't fear myths. You need to shut up and pay attention because right now, I am IT. Say so long to that championship Cyrus. And all you people, all you idiots who can be duped by me with a single line or phrase, say hello to the new champion. Me. Twister Excel. The IT FACTOR of professional wrestling."

Twister telepathically thanks Bobby Roode as the crowd break the unnerving silence to boo him.

There's dead silence for several seconds until a chuckle can be heard echoing throughout the arena...a chuckle that turns into sinister laughter.

Cyrus Black: You still don't get it, Twister. You never got it when you and I were a tag team. You didn't get it when we unified the Extreme Heavyweight Title with the EFNW World Title. And now, as you stand in that ring and smoke that cigarette, you STILL don't get it. It's almost pathetically hilarious!

Cyrus's laugh continues to echo for a few more second before Cyrus regains his composure.

Cyrus Black: But then again, I keep forgetting who I'm talking to...a street hood who thinks that wearing gold makes him a king among men. So allow me to put this into terms you can understand. At T4, that spotlight you've been craving for months will burn you into ashes. I will be going into battle a wounded warrior, but I'll still be going into battle as a Warrior King. For months and months, I have face them all, I have tested them all, and all of them have fallen. Champions and legends, heroes and villians...paragons and renegades...ALL have fallen. Twister, before the end of our match, you will know fear again. And you will serve as an example to all who think that they've figured out the puzzle that is the Reaper of the Long and Winding Road. And it is that fear you'll cling to as everything you desire...the fame, the fortune, the recognition by your peers and the entire professional wrestling world...goes slipping through your fingers like it always has.

"Best in the World!" chants break out as Cyrus speaks over them.

Cyrus Black: For too long, I've simply been content to beat my opponents to within an inch of their miserable lives. But for you...old friend...a much more devastating defeat is appropriate. At T4, you'll have the greatest opportunity of your life to take that which you believe you deserve. But as with everything you've ever taken, you'll waste it and fall. And when you fall...and you will fall, you won't just feel agonizing pain. You won't just lose the match and have your world crash down around you. At T4, when you stand face-to-face with the very best in the industry, you will know true, blood-curdling terror. I'm bringing hell to T4, Twister Excel. And hell itself won't stop me from sending you there in every way possible. And at the end of the match, when the dust clears and you lie broken on the mat, you'll finally realize that you're no king. All you are...is just another soul to the call...

A strange music hits the loudspeakers as several red-tinted spotlights shine on the ramp. There, set up along the stage, are several posts with what appear to be T-shirts hanging from them. Upon closer inspection, the crowd realizes that the T-shirts are for EFNW stars Surge, Harry Jones, Alex Nova, Casey Anomaly, and Angel Rodriguez...in other words, it's the T-shirts of the men that Cyrus Black has defeated to become the EFNW World Heavyweight Champion. A light shines at the top of the ramp as Cyrus Black is finally revealed again, but this time he has a lit torch in his hands. There seems to be another post set up behind him with another T-shirt, but nobody can quite make out who it belongs to...

Cyrus starts to slowly walk to one side of the ramp, where the shirts of Jones, Rodriguez, and Nova are hanging. Cyrus wastes little time as he uses the torch to set them on fire. The shirts burn on the posts as Cyrus walks to the other side of the ramp, where Surge and Casey's shirts hang lifelessly. Cyrus nods ever so slightly as he commits them to the blaze as well. Twister is at a loss for words at this display as Cyrus heads back to the center of the ramp and to the last post. With his free hand, he motions for the light to show the shirt...

...and it's indeed an old XCW Twista XL T-shirt.

Cyrus turns to face Twister and, without even looking at the shirt, sets it on fire with the torch in his hands. As all six shirts slowly burn to ashes, Cyrus takes the microphone out of his pocket with his free hand as he points at Twister with the torch. He says only one thing as the guitar riff solo from "One More Soul To The Call" plays...

Cyrus Black: Don't say I didn't warn you.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:43 pm

I'm throwing money at the screen but nothing is happening!!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore has returned after a short absence, ready to take on Harry Jones one more time on EFNW Wrestling.*

*Fight Money is in the gym. Coty Weston is pounding on a punching bag in preparation for the fatal four-way as William Davis just kinda chills out and watches.*

Yes.

SCOTT GONE WALKS UP TO DUSTIN SHORE~!!

AND SURGE WALKS INTO THE GYM WITH JIMMY SANCHEZ~!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Future Surge wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Yes.

*It seems as though some crazy shenanabananagans are about to go down!!!!!!*

Dustin Shore: I've given it some thought, and maybe I should thank you for moving me to the Anniversary show, boss.

- - - - -

* WIlliam Davis slides down the bench to the end away from SBS like an ugly kid just sat down, and Coty stops wailing on the punching bag and comes face-to-face with Surge. Weston chuckles.*

Coty Weston: Well, damn. Surge, in the flesh. I hear things about you. Things to make a man's stomach crawl. Is that a fact?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Yes.

Dustin Shore: I've given it some thought, and maybe I should thank you for moving me to the Anniversary show, boss.

- - - - -

* WIlliam Davis slides down the bench to the end away from SBS like an ugly kid just sat down, and Coty stops wailing on the punching bag and comes face-to-face with Surge. Weston chuckles.*

Coty Weston: Well, damn. Surge, in the flesh. I hear things about you. Things to make a man's stomach crawl. Is that a fact?

Scott gives Dustin a nod.

"I just wanted to follow up with you, Dustin. You see, moving you to the Anniversary show was a business decision, but that doesn't mean I don't want to keep my talent happy. I saw how you reacted after I announced it, and you weren't happy, but now that the realization that you could win the championship on the biggest stage in sports entertainment has set in, I think we're at an understanding. I mean, first there's Cyrus Black, defending the World Championship-"

Scott slowly waves his arms through the air.

"-and it will be against you, Dustin Shore, the last CWW World Champion, the Undisputed Champion; then Neville Ryan, the last, undefeated 3XW World Champion."

Scott stops for a moment.

"Of course, Twister Excel could be defending the World Championship instead of Cyrus. Either way, all 3 men would represent 3 of the greatest, most influential promotions in the industry. I know a money match when I see one - after all, I had one of the greatest stints ever in ECCW, I own a majority of 3XW, a large chunk of EFNW, half of 3XW, and more. And this, to me, has infinite potential."

Scott gives Dustin a grin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surge: "It's not me you have to worry about this week, Coty. Here's a question, though: what's the difference between an onion and a hooker?"

But before Coty can answer JIMMY HOPS IN~!! AND HE'S ALL CRAZY AND SHIT~!!

Jimmy: "I don't cry when I chop up hookers!! AAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA~!!"

MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!

Quote :
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAH~~~!
Quote :
MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA~~!!!!!!!
Quote :
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJA~~!!!

NYUKNYUKNYUKNYUKNYUKNYUKNYUKNYUKNYUKNYUKNYUKNYUK~~!!!

Surge and Jimmy laugh insanely as Coty and William look at them...
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Future Surge wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Yes.

- - - - -

"I just wanted to follow up with you, Dustin. You see, moving you to the Anniversary show was a business decision, but that doesn't mean I don't want to keep my talent happy. I saw how you reacted after I announced it, and you weren't happy, but now that the realization that you could win the championship on the biggest stage in sports entertainment has set in, I think we're at an understanding. I mean, first there's Cyrus Black, defending the World Championship-"

"-and it will be against you, Dustin Shore, the last CWW World Champion, the Undisputed Champion; then Neville Ryan, the last, undefeated 3XW World Champion."

"Of course, Twister Excel could be defending the World Championship instead of Cyrus. Either way, all 3 men would represent 3 of the greatest, most influential promotions in the industry. I know a money match when I see one - after all, I had one of the greatest stints ever in ECCW, I own a majority of 3XW, a large chunk of EFNW, half of 3XW, and more. And this, to me, has infinite potential."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surge: "It's not me you have to worry about this week, Coty. Here's a question, though: what's the difference between an onion and a hooker?"

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :

Dustin Shore: That was my reasoning. It's going to be a main event to shake the world of pro wrestling, whoever the EFNW Champion may be...but I can't help but notice this leaves me off of T4. Is that the final plan, or do you have something in the works?

- - - - -

William Davis: Coty, he's known for these crazy mind games. Don't fall for it!

*But Coty has started to laugh too,
Quote :
FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU

and WIlliam looks at the three of them oddly.*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Yes.

- - - - -

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :

Dustin Shore: That was my reasoning. It's going to be a main event to shake the world of pro wrestling, whoever the EFNW Champion may be...but I can't help but notice this leaves me off of T4. Is that the final plan, or do you have something in the works?

- - - - -

William Davis: Coty, he's known for these crazy mind games. Don't fall for it!

*But Coty has started to laugh too,
Quote :
FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU

and WIlliam looks at the three of them oddly.*

After a little pause, Dustin answered Scott. Scott simply dismissed this as Dustin day-dreaming, or something...

"Give me a moment."

He pulls out his phone, checks it quickly, and puts it back into his pocket.

"While you aren't booked for the T4 pay-per-view, I have other plans for you. While Cyrus defend his World Championship against Twister at T4, you and someone else have a day off. Not the week off, however, as earlier that week you will face each-other. Care to take a guess as to who?"

Surge flips off William as Jimmy hops closer to Coty, laughing crazily still.

Jimmy: "I'm gonna eat your dick, Coty! I'LL DO IT~!!"

Surge: "I've seen him do it."

Surge grabs Jimmy by his collar and pulls him back.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:51 pm

The EFNW TV Champion Omega walks around backstage, not needing to work out to be able to beat Noeleen, or anyone else for that matter.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:28 am

TimTapOut wrote:
~Tim smirks as he picks up the downed Jobber he had hit with the wicked round house kick and begins hitting him with right hands. He then sends him to the other side of the ropes with a Irish Whip and takes him down with with a belly to belly suplex! Tim gets the jobber in a reverse chin lock. He begins to get up trying to make a come back but Tim knees him in the back and takes him up with a reverse suplex. Tim drags him to the corner where he tags Dan in and sets up for a knee lift, spinning back elbow combo as Dan takes over~

As Dan walks past Tim. One of the Jobbers looks exceptionally nervous. However instead of rushing the kid. Dan surprisingly holds both his arms behind his back. Basically allowing the kid to take a shot at him. As the Jobber looks unsure what to do. Dan screams hit me. The kid goes for for a punch but Dan without using his arms rides back using some impressive head movement to avoid the shot. Before firing back with a headbutt right to the face of the kid. Dan then follows up with another headbutt again without using his arms. Before knocking the kid down with a shoulder strike. As the Jobber hits the floor Dan then envokes the spirit of PRIDE Wanderlei/Shogun and goes soccer Kick crazy landing relentless kicks to the Head, Chest and Gut. As Dan is finished he walks back over to Tim and tags him.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:44 am

The Mexican Mafia are preparing for the show, knowing that a win for Angel over Anomaly will give them huge momentum.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Alex Nova is talking on the phone with his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Omega works out in the gym, only to maintain his immense size.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:12 pm

OFF: So, I take it everyone liked my promo with Adam?
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:03 pm

Patron Saint of Pain wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
~Tim smirks as he picks up the downed Jobber he had hit with the wicked round house kick and begins hitting him with right hands. He then sends him to the other side of the ropes with a Irish Whip and takes him down with with a belly to belly suplex! Tim gets the jobber in a reverse chin lock. He begins to get up trying to make a come back but Tim knees him in the back and takes him up with a reverse suplex. Tim drags him to the corner where he tags Dan in and sets up for a knee lift, spinning back elbow combo as Dan takes over~

As Dan walks past Tim. One of the Jobbers looks exceptionally nervous. However instead of rushing the kid. Dan surprisingly holds both his arms behind his back. Basically allowing the kid to take a shot at him. As the Jobber looks unsure what to do. Dan screams hit me. The kid goes for for a punch but Dan without using his arms rides back using some impressive head movement to avoid the shot. Before firing back with a headbutt right to the face of the kid. Dan then follows up with another headbutt again without using his arms. Before knocking the kid down with a shoulder strike. As the Jobber hits the floor Dan then envokes the spirit of PRIDE Wanderlei/Shogun and goes soccer Kick crazy landing relentless kicks to the Head, Chest and Gut. As Dan is finished he walks back over to Tim and tags him.

~Tim walks over to the downed jobber as he is getting up to his knees after a relentless attack from Dan and his kicks. Tim takes a step back because as soon as the young man lifts his head up he swings with all his might a powerful kick to the side of his head! Tim brings the jobber up and takes him back to the ground with a Suplex Lift Neck Breaker! Tim then climbs to the top rope! He prepares for the leap and finally lands a guillotine leg drop! Tim begins to stomp on the downed jobber then tags in Dan who does the same, but tags Tim back in as they continue this several times before Dan takes over once again~
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:

Twister gulps nervously.

There's dead silence for several seconds until a chuckle can be heard echoing throughout the arena...a chuckle that turns into sinister laughter.

Cyrus Black: You still don't get it, Twister. You never got it when you and I were a tag team. You didn't get it when we unified the Extreme Heavyweight Title with the EFNW World Title. And now, as you stand in that ring and smoke that cigarette, you STILL don't get it. It's almost pathetically hilarious!

Cyrus's laugh continues to echo for a few more second before Cyrus regains his composure.

Cyrus Black: But then again, I keep forgetting who I'm talking to...a street hood who thinks that wearing gold makes him a king among men. So allow me to put this into terms you can understand. At T4, that spotlight you've been craving for months will burn you into ashes. I will be going into battle a wounded warrior, but I'll still be going into battle as a Warrior King. For months and months, I have face them all, I have tested them all, and all of them have fallen. Champions and legends, heroes and villians...paragons and renegades...ALL have fallen. Twister, before the end of our match, you will know fear again. And you will serve as an example to all who think that they've figured out the puzzle that is the Reaper of the Long and Winding Road. And it is that fear you'll cling to as everything you desire...the fame, the fortune, the recognition by your peers and the entire professional wrestling world...goes slipping through your fingers like it always has.

"Best in the World!" chants break out as Cyrus speaks over them.

Cyrus Black: For too long, I've simply been content to beat my opponents to within an inch of their miserable lives. But for you...old friend...a much more devastating defeat is appropriate. At T4, you'll have the greatest opportunity of your life to take that which you believe you deserve. But as with everything you've ever taken, you'll waste it and fall. And when you fall...and you will fall, you won't just feel agonizing pain. You won't just lose the match and have your world crash down around you. At T4, when you stand face-to-face with the very best in the industry, you will know true, blood-curdling terror. I'm bringing hell to T4, Twister Excel. And hell itself won't stop me from sending you there in every way possible. And at the end of the match, when the dust clears and you lie broken on the mat, you'll finally realize that you're no king. All you are...is just another soul to the call...

A strange music hits the loudspeakers as several red-tinted spotlights shine on the ramp. There, set up along the stage, are several posts with what appear to be T-shirts hanging from them. Upon closer inspection, the crowd realizes that the T-shirts are for EFNW stars Surge, Harry Jones, Alex Nova, Casey Anomaly, and Angel Rodriguez...in other words, it's the T-shirts of the men that Cyrus Black has defeated to become the EFNW World Heavyweight Champion. A light shines at the top of the ramp as Cyrus Black is finally revealed again, but this time he has a lit torch in his hands. There seems to be another post set up behind him with another T-shirt, but nobody can quite make out who it belongs to...

Cyrus starts to slowly walk to one side of the ramp, where the shirts of Jones, Rodriguez, and Nova are hanging. Cyrus wastes little time as he uses the torch to set them on fire. The shirts burn on the posts as Cyrus walks to the other side of the ramp, where Surge and Casey's shirts hang lifelessly. Cyrus nods ever so slightly as he commits them to the blaze as well. Twister is at a loss for words at this display as Cyrus heads back to the center of the ramp and to the last post. With his free hand, he motions for the light to show the shirt...

...and it's indeed an old XCW Twista XL T-shirt.

Cyrus turns to face Twister and, without even looking at the shirt, sets it on fire with the torch in his hands. As all six shirts slowly burn to ashes, Cyrus takes the microphone out of his pocket with his free hand as he points at Twister with the torch. He says only one thing as the guitar riff solo from "One More Soul To The Call" plays...

Cyrus Black: Don't say I didn't warn you.

Twister Excel stares at Cyrus Black then his burning Twista XL T-shirt, no hint of emotion detectable in his face. He gaze lingers on the T-shirt before slowly rising to stare at Cyrus. He drops his cigarette on the ground, eyes still on Cyrus. He leaves the ring and climbs over the crowd barricade before proceeding through the crowd into the darkness. A few moments pass, before we hear from the very back of the crowd.

Twister Excel: "Spotlight . . . please."

A spotlight swivels to where Twister is situated and when it does Twister drops the microphone with a thud. He then raises his right arm in the air and extends the middle finger in the direction of Cyrus. To use an oxymoron, the silence in the arena was deafening, the crowd's shocked reaction to what just went down between the two men said it all.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
OFF: So, I take it everyone liked my promo with Adam?

OOC - It was some of the best work I've seen on The U, ever.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:47 am

Neville Ryan is in his locker room getting ready to sleep on his couch. He brushes his teeth and tucks his 3XW World Heavyweight championship under the blankets as he shuts out the lights.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:50 am

TimTapOut wrote:
Patron Saint of Pain wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

~Tim walks over to the downed jobber as he is getting up to his knees after a relentless attack from Dan and his kicks. Tim takes a step back because as soon as the young man lifts his head up he swings with all his might a powerful kick to the side of his head! Tim brings the jobber up and takes him back to the ground with a Suplex Lift Neck Breaker! Tim then climbs to the top rope! He prepares for the leap and finally lands a guillotine leg drop! Tim begins to stomp on the downed jobber then tags in Dan who does the same, but tags Tim back in as they continue this several times before Dan takes over once again~

Dan smirks arrogantly as another Jobber stands in front of him. Dan this time drops onto his back. As the local looks a bit confused not knowing what to do he quickly tries to stomp Dan but Dan catches his foot and trips him over. Dan then locks on a textbook Heel Hook before transitioning to a KneeBar. As the Jobber screams out in pain. Dan releases the hold before locking in that nasty submission move of his known as the Orange Wednesday. As Dan really amps up the pressure he then begins to stomp on the kid's head as well. Dan then finaly releases the hold before basically motioning to tim he can finish the dude.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:27 pm

EFNW TV Champion Omega arrives, his title strung around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:50 am

Gangradesh has decided to postpone his debut until the next season of EFNWrestling [Season 6]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:03 am

Alex Nova arrives and is debating on whether to cut a promo or light a j...
promo it is. He smirks and walks down the hall..

OT- promo after school.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Cyrus Black, EFNW World Champion, has been conspicuous by his absence from the EFNW Arena. However, his Twitter's been updated recently:

@ExiledTruth: How have you been sleeping, Twister? Nightmares starting to sink in yet? #ReturnToFear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next