» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Alex Nova walks around backstage shuffling a pack of cards. He throws it against the wall and sighs. He bends down slightly and picks up the ace of spades and smirks. He makes his way down the hall and is accompanied by his longtime partner, girlfriend; Zoey. He kisses her on the cheek and they walk down the hallway. Finally they come to a big door labeled "PARKING-LOT". He pushes it open and holds her hand as they make their way down to a spot where a snow white Bugatti Veyron awaits them. With a click of a button the doors open and they speed off in fast speed.

"So Riff, you think throwing temper tantrums will get you far?"

He smirks and grips the wheel harder stepping on the gas going even faster now.

"Anyone can do that. My actions, I cannot describe. But your behavior is childish and completely uncalled for. I may be like Kevin Evans because as you know, we do have quite the history together. See long before your ass showed up, Evans and I feuded for a while, and it was for the same exact reasons.. not liking who I was, my attitude, and the success and the rate I was achieving it."

He shifts gears and takes a puff of his cigar before putting it out

"The cuffs were temporary, only to show you that I can, and will do anything to take you out Riff. Let the games begin.. cause from here on, things start getting interesting..."

He speeds off into the darkness of the night and the camera goes black.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:53 pm

Dan Maskell is in his locker room. Revelling in his win over DJ.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:41 pm

ON THE NEXT EFNW...

As hard as it is to believe, HARRY JONES was the face of EFNW before the Gone-Peace leadership. A multi-time World Champion almost everywhere he went, a world renowned hardcore icon who put his body on the line for the entertainment of the fans, Harry Jones had been at the pinnacle of the business for years! And while Jones may have been riding a high horse, DUSTIN SHORE had a pedestal just as tall. While Jones is a much smaller scrappy fighter, Shore is incredibly agile and intelligent for a 'big man' wrestler, preferring to use his brain instead of his brawn to win. On the outside looking in, Jones and Shore are on different sides of the spectrum, really. And, of course, opposite's attract. Over the past several months, Jones has been annoying and frustrating Shore, like a gnat or cockroach that just won't die, no matter how much Shore stomps on Jones. This is exactly the stubbornness and resiliency Jones has shown through his entire career, for better or worse! And that has lead them to this week, where both men will compete in the first ever VALE TUDO!! It isn't even a match. Instead, the Vale Tudo, which is Portuguese for No Holds Barred, is a caged fight. Originally becoming popular in Brazilian MMA, as a no-holds-barred fight, Mr. Scott Gone has brought the idea to EFNW, because he is a crazy bastard, having competed in many a match himself! However, it won't just be the cage that will pose danger in this match, because from this cage will hang weapons! Lots of weapons! Jones and Shore will have the opportunity to try to legally cripple and murder each-other, all for your entertainment! So tune in and see these bloody-thirst murderous-on-purpose gladiators fight!
The first ever Vale Tudo!
Harry Jones vs Dustin Shore

TIM TAYLOR is one of the greatest pure athletes the pro wrestling world has ever seen! A multi-time amateur wrestling and mixed martial arts champion, Taylor transferred into pro wrestling because nothing else was cutting it, and was successful in that too, making his name in a company by the name of Triple X Wrestling, which Mr. Scott Gone coincidentally owns 50% of. Another coincidence: his opponent is from 3XW too! It's NEVILLE RYAN, of course! The two former World Champions will clash in a grudge match this week! After a backstage altercation, the newly returned Taylor would spit in Ryan's face and walk away. Ryan, having managed to contain himself, was then approached by none other than Dustin Shore, who suggested that Ryan kick Taylor's ass. And this week, he gets the chance to! Ryan refers to himself as a franchise, selling a huge amount of merchandise, and this week he's gonna bestow an ass-kicking for 3 easy payments of $9.99 to Taylor! Or is he...? Somehow, I don't think Taylor will take this lying down...
Grudge match!
Tim Taylor vs Neville Ryan

I'm pretty sure that OMEGA was the first TV Champ, and so far only as well, since no one has been able to beat him in 15 minutes, or even last that time, as a matter of fact. For months, Omega has taken it to Surge like no one else, and Surge has been unable to do much about it, since Omega is in the pocket of general manager Robert Cairo! And for the past couple of weeks, he's been going after people 'close' to Surge - first his fan Kyle O'Rapely, then his student and friend Jimmy Sanchez, and this week his wife NOELEEN PHOENIX!! That's right, the Vixen's Champion and Vixen's Cup tournament winner has a chance to win the TV Championship this week, but that may not be a chance she wants, not against Omega. Does Cairo and Omega's evil know no end?
Fifteen minutes to win the Television Championship!
Omega defends against Noeleen Phoenix

The Titanic Tag Team Tournament qualifiers are finished, but the action has just begun! The Tag Team Champions, William Davis and Coty Weston, collectively known as Fight Money, as well as the Kings of Karaoke, Dan Maskell and Tim Taylor; Psychophoenix of Vixen's Champion Noeleen Phoenix and Psychoface; and finally the SBS: Surge and Jimmy Sanchez are the four qualifying teams. What a line-up! While the semi-finals and finals won't happen until the PPV itself, the competitors will compete in two fatal four-way matches, one this week, and one next week, for some extra momentum, with one member of each team competing each week! This week, it's one half of the Tag Team Champions Coty Weston, Surge's homie Jimmy Sanchez, masked vigilante Psychoface, and the Essex hooligan, as well as singer Dan Maskell!
Fatal four-way!
Coty Weston [Fight Money] vs Dan Maskell [KOK] vs Psychoface [Psychophoenix] vs Jimmy Sanchez [SBS]

And adding to the stacked show is the aristocrat ANGEL RODRIGUEZ, and the rugged CASEY ANOMALY!! Last week, John Leopold and Anomaly chose partners and competed in a great tag team match, with Leopold choosing Rodriguez and Anomaly choosing Dustin Shore! After some underhanded tactics, however, Rodriguez and Leopold stole the win, and Anomaly was obviously pissed. Even though Anomaly can't get his hands on Leopold this week, he gets the next best thing, because I'm sure he's hoping to beat Rodriguez stupid! Then again, Rodriguez surely has something up his sleeve...
Grudge match!
Angel Rodriguez vs Casey Anomaly

This card is insane, but that's still not all! Even though Cyrus Black has once again been given the week off, there will be another update on his injury, as well as some words from the World Heavyweight Champion himself! And guess who he invited to come on down - Twister Excel! One can only imagine what 'airing grievances' could mean in the Exile's mind. And there's still more to come! You'll have to tune in to find out what, though.

Also scheduled to appear:
- International Champion Riff Radley
- World Tag Team Champion William Davis
- John Leopold
- Surge
- DJ
And more exciting awesomeness from your favorite wrestling show!

And remember, kids, always reduce, reuse and recycle, because everyday is Earth Day here in EFNWrestling!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:16 am

The Mexican Mafia are preparing Angel Rodriguez for his match with Casey Anomaly.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:10 pm

~Tim smirks as he prepares to face Neville Ryan, he heads off looking for his tag partner Dan Maskell to help him prepare~
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:32 am

TimTapOut wrote:
~Tim smirks as he prepares to face Neville Ryan, he heads off looking for his tag partner Dan Maskell to help him prepare~

Dan Maskell is in the gym taking out his many frustrations by Beating the living shit out of a couple of jobbers.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:18 am

Patron Saint of Pain wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

Dan Maskell is in the gym taking out his many frustrations by Beating the living shit out of a couple of jobbers.

~Tim walks up to the side of where Dan is beating the holy hell out of the jobbers~

Tim: "Save some energy Dan. We have a chance this week to once again prove our dominance! You get a chance to represent KOK in the Fatal Fourway and I will show everyone I still got it when I beat the hell out of Neville Ryan! We'll show everyone KOK isn't just the greatest tag team, but also the greatest superstars FORMED into a team!"
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:33 am

TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

~Tim walks up to the side of where Dan is beating the holy hell out of the jobbers~

Tim: "Save some energy Dan. We have a chance this week to once again prove our dominance! You get a chance to represent KOK in the Fatal Fourway and I will show everyone I still got it when I beat the hell out of Neville Ryan! We'll show everyone KOK isn't just the greatest tag team, but also the greatest superstars FORMED into a team!"

Dan turns to face Tim before meting another Jobber with a boot straight on the grill.

'I will do a whole lot more then represent KOK in that 4 way Tim. I will put the fear of god in our opponents. After what I do to them they will forfeit their matches against us. Leading to a easier win in this tag tournament which we was going to win anyway. So whilst I put the fear of god in them. You need to finally put an end to this Neville feud. So make sure you do more then beat the hell out of him.'

OT: My next reply may be latish. As I am on my way home from a run and I gotta change up n stuff.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Neville is backstage worried about his match with Tim. He's confident that he can beat Tim but he's worried Tim may try to sing.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:46 pm

So, Imma get the show up today or tomorrow. 'Cause I've been busy the past couple of days, and today too. So...yea...I love penis.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Cy I'll be hitting the ring tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Adam wrote:
Cy I'll be hitting the ring tomorrow.

Fine by me, amigo.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:50 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

Dan turns to face Tim before meting another Jobber with a boot straight on the grill.

'I will do a whole lot more then represent KOK in that 4 way Tim. I will put the fear of god in our opponents. After what I do to them they will forfeit their matches against us. Leading to a easier win in this tag tournament which we was going to win anyway. So whilst I put the fear of god in them. You need to finally put an end to this Neville feud. So make sure you do more then beat the hell out of him.'

OT: My next reply may be latish. As I am on my way home from a run and I gotta change up n stuff.

OT: Sorry, I was out all day fixing my relationship with my baby mama Smile

~Tim smirks as he Pump Kick another jobber , who was about to attack Dan from behind, nearly decapitating him~

Tim: "This jobber here would be more of a challenge then any of the men we'll be facing. The three pathetic fools that you'll destroy will be stamped as an offical Tramp and I will take Neville to the red, white and blue hell and back by his shattered ankle! Soon, EFNW will be witness to the most destructive tag team in the history of wrestling! The NEW KOK!"
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:17 am

TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

~Tim smirks as he Pump Kick another jobber , who was about to attack Dan from behind, nearly decapitating him~

Tim: "This jobber here would be more of a challenge then any of the men we'll be facing. The three pathetic fools that you'll destroy will be stamped as an offical Tramp and I will take Neville to the red, white and blue hell and back by his shattered ankle! Soon, EFNW will be witness to the most destructive tag team in the history of wrestling! The NEW KOK!"

OT: NP I was out for a bit getting a lecture on the evils of drinking by a drunk homeless man.

Dan smirks.
'We go these upcoming matches easy. Now as for the tournament we are in. Whilst I put the fear of god in my opponents in the ring. How's about you come down to ringside and put the fear of god in their partners should they try any shit?'
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:17 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

OT: NP I was out for a bit getting a lecture on the evils of drinking by a drunk homeless man.

Dan smirks.
'We go these upcoming matches easy. Now as for the tournament we are in. Whilst I put the fear of god in my opponents in the ring. How's about you come down to ringside and put the fear of god in their partners should they try any shit?'

OT: Ah yes, the wisest men in today's society

Tim: "Of course, none of them have the balls to take you on their own so it's obvious they'd have their one balled wondered partners come to their rescue. I'll be there to deliever a Pump Kick to anyone who tries to screw you over in the match. I'll consider it a preview for them before we eliminate each one of them"

~Tim smirks but quickly ducks a clothesline attempt from a jobber as he delivers a massive round house to the oppertunistic jobber~

Tim: "Now while we're both here, why not get some tag team training in with these loosers here?"
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:21 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

Dan smirks.

OT: Ah yes, the wisest men in today's society

Tim: "Of course, none of them have the balls to take you on their own so it's obvious they'd have their one balled wondered partners come to their rescue. I'll be there to deliever a Pump Kick to anyone who tries to screw you over in the match. I'll consider it a preview for them before we eliminate each one of them"

~Tim smirks but quickly ducks a clothesline attempt from a jobber as he delivers a massive round house to the oppertunistic jobber~

Tim: "Now while we're both here, why not get some tag team training in with these loosers here?"

'Go ahead. I will let you start.'
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:06 pm

~Tim smirks as he picks up the downed Jobber he had hit with the wicked round house kick and begins hitting him with right hands. He then sends him to the other side of the ropes with a Irish Whip and takes him down with with a belly to belly suplex! Tim gets the jobber in a reverse chin lock. He begins to get up trying to make a come back but Tim knees him in the back and takes him up with a reverse suplex. Tim drags him to the corner where he tags Dan in and sets up for a knee lift, spinning back elbow combo as Dan takes over~
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:33 pm

The crowd come to life as Twister Excel's theme hits the speaker system. He is showered with a mixed reaction as he walks down the aisle. He slaps a few hands and slides into the ring.

Twister Excel: "Now why ya'll booing me? I know I done some questionable things to get to the position I'm in -- that's the number one contender -- but nobody should be complaining. I only wanted what was rightfully mine and now that I have it I'm ready to put on the match of the year, in an honourable fashion, with the one, the only, my friend -- CYRUS BLACK!!!"

Cue a huge pop. Twister stops speaking as Cyrus Black's theme hits and the fans take the roof off.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Adam wrote:
The crowd come to life as Twister Excel's theme hits the speaker system. He is showered with a mixed reaction as he walks down the aisle. He slaps a few hands and slides into the ring.

Twister Excel: "Now why ya'll booing me? I know I done some questionable things to get to the position I'm in -- that's the number one contender -- but nobody should be complaining. I only wanted what was rightfully mine and now that I have it I'm ready to put on the match of the year, in an honourable fashion, with the one, the only, my friend -- CYRUS BLACK!!!"

Cue a huge pop. Twister stops speaking as Cyrus Black's theme hits and the fans take the roof off.

Pantera's "I'll Cast A Shadow" roars as the fans rise out of their seats. Cyrus Black emerges from the curtain and stands at the top of the ramp, microphone in hand and EFNW World Title on his shoulder. His left knee is in a brace and heavily bandaged as Cyrus stares at Twister with a cold expression.

The fans chant "Cyrus Black! Cyrus Black!" but The Exile says not a word for several minutes. Everyone's muttering amongst themselves as Twister looks perplexed. Finally, Cyrus breaks the silence with a single word:

Cyrus Black: Spotlight.

With that one word, the lights in the arena all cut off save for the aforementioned spotlight...however, it's not aimed at Cyrus. Instead, the spotlight is squarely on Twister Excel, standing dead center in the ring. Cyrus's voice booms from the darkness as Twister remains alone in the ring.

Cyrus Black: There...that's what you wanted, isn't it? To have the spotlight squarely on you, to be the focal point, the attention grabber...the man in EFNW. You're certainly not the first man to try and escape the shadow I've cast upon this company as its World Champion. Tell me, Twister...how does it feel? Does it feel warm...inviting? Is that spotlight giving you confidence and pride?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:

Pantera's "I'll Cast A Shadow" roars as the fans rise out of their seats. Cyrus Black emerges from the curtain and stands at the top of the ramp, microphone in hand and EFNW World Title on his shoulder. His left knee is in a brace and heavily bandaged as Cyrus stares at Twister with a cold expression.

The fans chant "Cyrus Black! Cyrus Black!" but The Exile says not a word for several minutes. Everyone's muttering amongst themselves as Twister looks perplexed. Finally, Cyrus breaks the silence with a single word:

With that one word, the lights in the arena all cut off save for the aforementioned spotlight...however, it's not aimed at Cyrus. Instead, the spotlight is squarely on Twister Excel, standing dead center in the ring. Cyrus's voice booms from the darkness as Twister remains alone in the ring.

Cyrus Black: There...that's what you wanted, isn't it? To have the spotlight squarely on you, to be the focal point, the attention grabber...the man in EFNW. You're certainly not the first man to try and escape the shadow I've cast upon this company as its World Champion. Tell me, Twister...how does it feel? Does it feel warm...inviting? Is that spotlight giving you confidence and pride?

Twister fidgits uncomfortably on the spot and looks around, a nervous smile on his face.

Twister Excel: "Haha, good one guys! C'mon, bring up the main lights! I can't even see the greatest wrestler in the world!"

Twister motions for the lights to be brought up but the light guys aren't complying.

Twister Excel: "What is this Cyrus? Didn't think you were into this stuff? Mind games and all that? After all, we're both stand up guys. We're going to put on a nice, clean match in which the best man will win . . . right?"

Twister gulps nervously.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:36 pm

This promo makes me moist.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Adam wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:

Twister fidgits uncomfortably on the spot and looks around, a nervous smile on his face.

Twister Excel: "Haha, good one guys! C'mon, bring up the main lights! I can't even see the greatest wrestler in the world!"

Twister motions for the lights to be brought up but the light guys aren't complying.

Twister Excel: "What is this Cyrus? Didn't think you were into this stuff? Mind games and all that? After all, we're both stand up guys. We're going to put on a nice, clean match in which the best man will win . . . right?"

Twister gulps nervously.

Cyrus's voice calls out from the shadows:

Cyrus Black: For once in your life, shut up!

That seems to catch Twister off guard for a brief second before Cyrus continues.

Cyrus Black: Do you really think that you can deceive me, old friend? Me, whose eyes see nothing but Truth? Now, that spotlight...I bet it's starting to get a bit warm under there, isn't it? I've had that spotlight on me for a while now...I never really asked for it, but when you want to be the best it's rather unavoidable. But I bear the burden, much like I bear the pain that wracks my knee every minute of every day. But people like you, Twister...competitors like you tend to wilt underneath the harsh light of the spotlight. As much as it may pain people to remain in my shadow, there is one benefit to it. They don't have to endure the harsh burning light that bears down upon my head, and can take their time to become strong enough to bear it as I do.

Cyrus pauses for a second to let this sink in before saying:

Cyrus Black: Neville has, on several occasions, likened me to a dragon. And to his credit, he's not too far away from the Truth in his thinking. A force of nature, a monster whose only goal is to ensure his survival and protect that which he holds most dear. But the things I hold dear are not material things...such things really don't interest me in the least. I protect my legacy, and I will reign down fire on any who would try and tear that away from me just because they crave the gold that I have in my possession. So fine...call me a dragon if you want. Call me a monster, a nightmare, a scorpion...in the end, I'm the last person in the world you want to make a personal issue with. So Twister...I ask you again, do you really want to brave the burning light that beats down upon your head as the World Heavyweight Champion, or would you prefer the comfort of the warmth underneath a dragon's wing?
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:39 pm

OT: hey guys... I'm probably not gonna post for awhile.... I'm an emotional wreck right now.. something terrible just happened to me on a personal level and I need some time. I'll be back when I'm happy again... won't be a long absense so I'll keep my guy on. be back in a day or two..
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:41 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
OT: hey guys... I'm probably not gonna post for awhile.... I'm an emotional wreck right now.. something terrible just happened to me on a personal level and I need some time. I'll be back when I'm happy again... won't be a long absense so I'll keep my guy on. be back in a day or two..

OT: Take all the time you want, dude, I'm sure everyone understands. Real life comes first, after all. I haven't been a happy customer for the past while either. Hope everything turns out alright.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:46 pm

off: Sorry about the lack of activity, college shit. Luckily that shit's almost over and shit so I'll be able to RP and shit more and shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next