The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0

Go down 
+21
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
Zadok
Harold
SP
Crystalismyname
Styles
Karl
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Nova
Oriadon
Adam
RifRad
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
RED
TJ
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:14 am

RED wrote:

eccw.com exclusive

The crowd cheers as John Leopold makes his way down the ramp. Leopold looks very serious as he gets into the ring and takes a microphone.

"There is no reason to talk about what happened last night at Slam-Mania because everybody knows it so I will go straight to the point. First of all I'd like to congratulate Will Williams on retaining the Legends Championship on the biggest stage of them all. He didn't cheat to win he just capitalized on a distraction so I don't call that an underhanded move. In fact I would do the same thing and to be honest I've done some more dirty things on the past so I have nothing else to say to Will. He beat me on the biggest stage of them all and he earned My respect. No don't get me wrong, I don't like the guy but I have to respect him. Now, the person I have a problem with, or better yet, the person that seems to have a problem with me is Dan Maskell."

The crowd boos as Dan's name is heard.

"He is one of the guys that I always wanted to get in the ring with but I never really had a chance. Apparently, he has the same thought on his mind because I can't find any other explanation for what he did. Not only he cost me My match but he also attacked me afterwards. Now, I'm not going to whine and cry about it but before I kick Dan Maskell's ass all over the place first I need to know why. So Dan, why don't you come out here and we can finish what you started last night. You got an issue with me? Let's finish it, right here, right now!"

[What I've Done by Linkin Park begins to play over the titantron. The crowd boos loudly as Dan Maskell slowly walks out from the back. Dan is decked out in a Black and White Addidas Tracksuit, Black trainers and a Black Metal Mulisha T-shirt. As Dan makes his way down to the ring his gaze is locked on Leopold. Once in the ring Dan grabs himself a microphone.]

{Dan}
'Now John. I can see you are upset and I understand that. I did cost you your match against Will Williams. However I want you to know it was nothing personal. Nor was it a favour to Will. The reason I did what I did is a simple one. For months on end I took an extended break from Wrestling. I was hardly on anyone's radar. Yet through all that time I found myself longing to come back. I did not come back however for these fans. I did not come back to earn the addoration or friendship of anyone. The reason I come back is because in my last run I was embarressed and made a joke out of. No longer will I be a joke. So I thought what better way to make an impression then taking out one of ECCW's biggest stars? You was just the unlucky one I guess.

[The crowd boos loudly. Yet this does not faze Dan as he stares straight at John.]

{Dan}
'Yet really you was lucky. Because I could have done so much more to you. I could have ended your career at Slam-Mania. I could have put an end to your abilitly to walk. But I didn't. So for that you should be thanking me. Instead your out here making hollow threats and that has Pissed me off. See John if you want to fight. If you think you can take me. Go for it. But you better be sure that is what you really want to do. Because I promise that as soon as you take that shot. I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I END YOU. I will take everything from you John. Your heart, Your Dreams and everything else you hold dear. So think carefully. Use what little bit of common sense you have and ask yourself. Is it worth it? Is it worth risking my health and my career to fight a losing battle?'

[Dan looks around at the people in the crowd before turning his gaze back to John.]

[Dan}
'Just because these people are backing you now. Does not mean they will when your in a wheelchair John. This decision is up to you. Now hurry up and make up your mind.'
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:41 am

Chriiist, you've improved so much
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:56 am

Oriadon wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

The crowd boo as much as they can as the music of the arrogant 'Hardcore Assassin', Adam Jones, plays over the PA system. AJ appears on the scene and walks down the entrance ramp, looking down his nose at all the fans, walking up the steel steps as he reaches the squared circle. Adam stands on the apron and coughs to get the attention of the ring announcer, who walks over to Jones and sits on the middle rope, allowing AJ to enter the ring, before handing the microphone to the man himself. Adam walks into the centre of the squared circle and takes off his sunglasses, artfully hanging them onto his T-shirt, before adressing the crowd, a smile enveloping his face.

Jones: Ohoho, isn't it good? No, no, isn't it great? Adam Jones, your Hardcore Assasin, did exactly what he said he would do at Slam-Mania and not only grabbed one of the Feast or Fired briefcases, but grabbed the only one that I deserved, the briefcase that gave me a shot at Dustin Shore's World championship at Whiplash.

The crowd boo, hoping he gets his ass handed to him by Shore at the next PPV.

Jones: Boo all you like, but I'm going to be in the main event of Whiplash and I'm going to get paid a hell of a lot of money. Probably more money than you ignorant rednecks could ever dream of. (More boos) Now, after winning my briefcase, I sat down in front of a TV monitor and I watched Dustin Shore defend his title against Oliver Walker, and Oliver was impressive, but Shore was never going to lose. He didn't need to step into first gear, but Dustin, when you face me, oh how you will need to bring your A-game. And even that might not be enough. You see, I've been waiting for a shot at a World title all my career. And I'm 35, I'm not going to pass up an opportunity like this. So Shore, I know you'll probably have something to say about me being your opponent at Whiplash, maybe something about the prospect of facing two newcomers for the grandest prize in our industry 2 months in a row. Maybe you'll say something like it'll be a walk in the park. But I'm just guessing, so why don't you just come out here and say something about it, champ?

AJ lowers the microphone as he awaits the Crush World champion, Dustin Shore.

*Dustin Shore isn't one to leave someone hanging. He comes out onto the stage as his music hits, the ECCW World Title around his waist. He yells to the cheering fans in the crowd with a smile on his face, pointing to the title he fought so hard to retain at Slam-Mania. He runs down the ramp, slapping hands before jumping up on the apron. Dustin looks at AJ for a second, then looks to the crowd, pointing at AJ with a look of skepticism. He steps between the ropes and walks by Adam to grab a microphone from ringside.*

Dustin Shore: Adam Jones, look at you! You walked into Slam-Mania for a Feast or Fired match, a match that is akin to pulling the lever on a slot machine. You go in there with people like Surge, Matt Brooks and Chris Styles. You threw your punches, you pushed and shoved and climbed. And you found yourself holding one of four briefcases. How it must have ground at you as you waited for the case to open. Maybe it could have had a tag team title shot. Maybe you would have gone on to Whiplash to tangle with Will Williams, Legend's Champion. Hell, your dreams could have come to an end last night. But you, lucky you, pulled down the World Title briefcase. As soon as I pinned Oliver Walker, and the ref counted three, a match was signed for Whiplash. My next defense will, in fact, be against you. Congratulations...

*Adam Jones nods as the crowd boos.*

Dustin Shore: And I appreciate you having confidence in my title defense last night, considering Walker beat you out for it. Or did you forget that match, Jones? I won't pretend last night kicked Oliver out of my rear-view mirror. That guy is pretty damn tenacious, if a bit obsessive. I had to throw everything I had at him. But now I've got two, for the most part, unproven rookies breathing down my neck. You talk a very big game, and you'll have to forgive me if I get a little annoyed with it. Oh yes, your record is impressive, don't get me wrong. But, what did you have to show for it before last night? Before last night, you were just another name below mine on the event posters. While you were waiting for your shot, or letting others pass you by, I took this championship from Jarrett Calloway two months ago. Now, until Whiplash, your name is next to mine. Don't you dare let that go to your head, or I will run you over, worse than Oliver Walker.

Jones: What? Are you threatening me? I'm not scared of you, Shore. You may be a big guy, you may be a strong guy, but you're not as quick as me. You're probably not as technicall sound as me and hell, you may not even be as intelligent as me. If anything, you should be holding onto your title with fear and derision, because at Whiplash, you could be walking into the ring with your title for the very last time.

The crowd boo at the prospect, and AJ lets a smirk envelop his face as he tries to get inside the mind of the champion.

Jones: You've never faced me and so don't know the lengths I'll go to when I'm in that ring fighting for the right to be called the best. Me, however, I know the lengths you'll go to. We've all seen you in many main events in your career and everybody knows your limitations. I just have to push those limitations and I'll be walking out as the new Crush World champion. Now, as you said, I did lose to Oliver Walker, but everybody has a good day and let's be honest, where did it get him. One moment in the sun and now he's gone back to the lower echelons of Crush. But I'm not Oliver Walker. You have to gameplan much differently for me, because unlike him, I have experience, which is why I've studies you thoroughly, I've watched your matches here in ECCW, and I've been watching your matches on EFNW. Congratulations on beating Harry Jones by the way.

Shore nods in respect as he intently listens to the continual tirade of the Hardcore Assassin.

Jones: But now, let's get onto the real business. This Friday night, on Crush, I propose two matches. Me against the Legend's champion, Will Williams, and you against another rookie like me, the number 1 contender for that title, Riff Radley. You say I'm just a rookie lower than you in the event posters, then you can get the practice facing people like me. I'll get the practice facing veterans like you. How does that sound, champ?

AJ lowers the microphone to allow Shore the time to answer.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:07 am

*The eerie notes of the violin begin to play violently over the loud speakers as Riff Radley walks on stage, a smile on his face and his newly earned briefcase in hand. The crowd gives a good pop for the still raggedy looking Radley, making his way down the ramp. He slides into the ring and straightens his purple shirt before calling for a mic. A crew member brings one to him as his music fades out. He brings the mic to his lips.*

Riff Radley
"Will you looky what I have! One free shot for the Legend's Championship! It's about time I made an impact here in ECCW! A chance to become a Legend no doubt!"

*The crowd gives him another pop. Riff takes it in, but gets serious.*

Riff Radley
"Now, I'm not one to go on saying that I'm the best and I'm going to win hands down. In fact, I'd like to call out the champ right now. To be honest I don't know much about Mr. Williams. Let's see if he likes confrontation shall we? Oh William!"

*Riff awaits Will's music.*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:53 am

Patron Saint of Pain wrote:
RED wrote:

eccw.com exclusive

The crowd cheers as John Leopold makes his way down the ramp. Leopold looks very serious as he gets into the ring and takes a microphone.

"There is no reason to talk about what happened last night at Slam-Mania because everybody knows it so I will go straight to the point. First of all I'd like to congratulate Will Williams on retaining the Legends Championship on the biggest stage of them all. He didn't cheat to win he just capitalized on a distraction so I don't call that an underhanded move. In fact I would do the same thing and to be honest I've done some more dirty things on the past so I have nothing else to say to Will. He beat me on the biggest stage of them all and he earned My respect. No don't get me wrong, I don't like the guy but I have to respect him. Now, the person I have a problem with, or better yet, the person that seems to have a problem with me is Dan Maskell."

"He is one of the guys that I always wanted to get in the ring with but I never really had a chance. Apparently, he has the same thought on his mind because I can't find any other explanation for what he did. Not only he cost me My match but he also attacked me afterwards. Now, I'm not going to whine and cry about it but before I kick Dan Maskell's ass all over the place first I need to know why. So Dan, why don't you come out here and we can finish what you started last night. You got an issue with me? Let's finish it, right here, right now!"

[What I've Done by Linkin Park begins to play over the titantron. The crowd boos loudly as Dan Maskell slowly walks out from the back. Dan is decked out in a Black and White Addidas Tracksuit, Black trainers and a Black Metal Mulisha T-shirt. As Dan makes his way down to the ring his gaze is locked on Leopold. Once in the ring Dan grabs himself a microphone.]

{Dan}
'Now John. I can see you are upset and I understand that. I did cost you your match against Will Williams. However I want you to know it was nothing personal. Nor was it a favour to Will. The reason I did what I did is a simple one. For months on end I took an extended break from Wrestling. I was hardly on anyone's radar. Yet through all that time I found myself longing to come back. I did not come back however for these fans. I did not come back to earn the addoration or friendship of anyone. The reason I come back is because in my last run I was embarressed and made a joke out of. No longer will I be a joke. So I thought what better way to make an impression then taking out one of ECCW's biggest stars? You was just the unlucky one I guess.

[The crowd boos loudly. Yet this does not faze Dan as he stares straight at John.]

{Dan}
'Yet really you was lucky. Because I could have done so much more to you. I could have ended your career at Slam-Mania. I could have put an end to your abilitly to walk. But I didn't. So for that you should be thanking me. Instead your out here making hollow threats and that has Pissed me off. See John if you want to fight. If you think you can take me. Go for it. But you better be sure that is what you really want to do. Because I promise that as soon as you take that shot. I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I END YOU. I will take everything from you John. Your heart, Your Dreams and everything else you hold dear. So think carefully. Use what little bit of common sense you have and ask yourself. Is it worth it? Is it worth risking my health and my career to fight a losing battle?'

[Dan looks around at the people in the crowd before turning his gaze back to John.]

[Dan}
'Just because these people are backing you now. Does not mean they will when your in a wheelchair John. This decision is up to you. Now hurry up and make up your mind.'

Leopold looks down.

"You are right, I guess it's not worth it."

Leopold walks towards the ropes but he stops and turns to Dan.

"But then again Charles Xavier from X-Men is in a wheelchair but he's so cool!"

The crowd cheers as Leopold laughs.

"Do you actually think that I'm going to fall for this crap? If you could end my career you would have done it last night or you could as well do it right now. But you can't end anyone's career Danny. Your only chance to make an impact is to cost people their matches and then come out here and talk like you are someone special. You are pathetic! Nobody likes you, but screw that, nobody respects you either! If you were a man with pride all you had to do was come to me after I have beaten Will and challenge me to a match for the Legends Championship. Then we could give this people something to talk about. But now what? You know what they are saying? You know what I say? That you are desperate! You know that no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try you are always going to be embarressed and you are never going to be a champion again. That's because you don't have IT anymore. Actually you never had IT. You were just an over-rated, over-hyped jack-ass with no respect for the business and with no balls in his pants!"

Leopold looks at Dan and smirks as the crowd chants "Danny Sucks"

"And now you come out here dressed like a movie star and you want to intimidate me? Well you are going to have to do a lot more than that to avoid My boot in your ass! So why don't you shut your full of lipstick mouth and face me in the ring one on one, at Whiplash?"

The crowd cheers as Leopold nods at Dan.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:58 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

eccw.com exclusive

{Dan}

{Dan}

[Dan}

Leopold looks down.

"Do you actually think that I'm going to fall for this crap? If you could end my career you would have done it last night or you could as well do it right now. But you can't end anyone's career Danny. Your only chance to make an impact is to cost people their matches and then come out here and talk like you are someone special. You are pathetic! Nobody likes you, but screw that, nobody respects you either! If you were a man with pride all you had to do was come to me after I have beaten Will and challenge me to a match for the Legends Championship. Then we could give this people something to talk about. But now what? You know what they are saying? You know what I say? That you are desperate! You know that no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try you are always going to be embarressed and you are never going to be a champion again. That's because you don't have IT anymore. Actually you never had IT. You were just an over-rated, over-hyped jack-ass with no respect for the business and with no balls in his pants!"

"And now you come out here dressed like a movie star and you want to intimidate me? Well you are going to have to do a lot more than that to avoid My boot in your ass! So why don't you shut your full of lipstick mouth and face me in the ring one on one, at Whiplash?"

{Dan}
'I took you for many things John. One of them however was not being stupid. I advised you not to listen to these people. Yet you did and for that you will suffer dearly. See I accept your challenge for Whiplash. Just know however that at Whiplash I am going to destroy you. What I will do to you will be immorral. I will take your heart. I will take your spirit. I will take every bit of fight you have left inside and destroy it. You don't stand a chance in hell against me and Whiplash is where I prove my point. You had every chance to back out of this match. John. I really was going to let it slide but you persisted. That will cost you.

[The crowd boos loudly. Dan is still unfazed as he stares straight at John.]

{Dan}
'See I am sure deep down. There is a little voice in your head telling you this is a terrible idea. That you are going to get hurt. You really should have listened John. Instead you opted for your own oblivion. You may as well have signed your own toe tag John.'

[The crowd boos loudly as Dan then performs a throat slit gesture towards John.]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:08 am

Omega arrives to the arena and tells everyone that'll listen that its time for a new age, the age of Omega.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Zadok wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Zadok wrote:
OFF: But in all seriousness, Jarrett, do you live in upstate New York? Like... The Binghamton area?

OT: Upstate yes, Binghamton not so much. It's only a couple hours away.

Ever hear of 3DW?
Nope.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Zadok wrote:
OFF: But in all seriousness, Jarrett, do you live in upstate New York? Like... The Binghamton area?

OT: Upstate yes, Binghamton not so much. It's only a couple hours away.

Ever hear of 3DW?
Nope.

New company based out of Endicott. 109 Washington Street, 13760.

http://3d-wrestling.net/academy.html
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Omega walks around backstage until _____ turns a corner and bumps into him.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:37 pm

RifRad wrote:

*The eerie notes of the violin begin to play violently over the loud speakers as Riff Radley walks on stage, a smile on his face and his newly earned briefcase in hand. The crowd gives a good pop for the still raggedy looking Radley, making his way down the ramp. He slides into the ring and straightens his purple shirt before calling for a mic. A crew member brings one to him as his music fades out. He brings the mic to his lips.*

Riff Radley
"Will you looky what I have! One free shot for the Legend's Championship! It's about time I made an impact here in ECCW! A chance to become a Legend no doubt!"

Riff Radley
"Now, I'm not one to go on saying that I'm the best and I'm going to win hands down. In fact, I'd like to call out the champ right now. To be honest I don't know much about Mr. Williams. Let's see if he likes confrontation shall we? Oh William!"

*Will Williams walks out, Legends Championship over his shoulder. The crowd gives him a loud pop, mostly the smirks cheering him on. He stares at Riff while rubbing some mustard off his King of Marijuana shirt, not being exactly ready for a promo. Nonetheless he begins to speak*

Will: You rang? Mate, I'll be honest I wasn't quite ready to promo with somebody this soon after my match with John Leopold. The champ needs a break every once in a while too, but I'm up for a good rendezvous every now and then.

So you want to know about me, do you? First thing's first, kid, the name's Willard. Willard Williams, I go by Will. If you were around a few years ago you'd know that I hate the name my mother gave me. You would also know that I quickly became the ECCW World Heavyweight Champion not too long after my debut, though my happy reign was soon ended by a, er, Super Douche just 45 seconds after my win. Forty-five, not even a full minute for me to be happy. You see, Riffium, I'm not a happy person. I constantly use drugs, women, and people just so I can feel something. Now don't get me wrong, I'm happy when I'm banging some nasty prostitutes that Surge gave me while I smoke dank that I grew in my basement. But that doesn't last, Hell holding this title doesn't even make me happy. Now does that mean I'm going to let you willingly take it from me? Fuck no, I'd rather be miserable with this title than see you be satisfied with it. Because you are nothing, you're some punk who got lucky by grabbing a briefcase. You honestly think you're worthy of carrying the Legend's Championship? Nobody even knows who you are, I suggest you go make some of that money you lost in EFNW by selling that briefcase off...

*Will stares at a frustrated Riff, neither man making a move*

Did I answer that question of yours about confrontations?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:47 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

eccw.com exclusive

{Dan}

{Dan}

[Dan}

Leopold looks down.

{Dan}
'I took you for many things John. One of them however was not being stupid. I advised you not to listen to these people. Yet you did and for that you will suffer dearly. See I accept your challenge for Whiplash. Just know however that at Whiplash I am going to destroy you. What I will do to you will be immorral. I will take your heart. I will take your spirit. I will take every bit of fight you have left inside and destroy it. You don't stand a chance in hell against me and Whiplash is where I prove my point. You had every chance to back out of this match. John. I really was going to let it slide but you persisted. That will cost you.

{Dan}
'See I am sure deep down. There is a little voice in your head telling you this is a terrible idea. That you are going to get hurt. You really should have listened John. Instead you opted for your own oblivion. You may as well have signed your own toe tag John.'

[The crowd boos loudly as Dan then performs a throat slit gesture towards John.]

Leopold looks at Dan up and down.

"Man are you really trying to intimidate me? You are going to take my spirit and heart and blah,blah,blah. Dude, you are just a guy that hasn't been fucked in a long time!"

The crowd cheers.

"But don't worry because this is going to change at Whiplash! "You opted for your own oblivion"? Where are we in a video-game? Dan, you have some really big issues in your head man. Me? There is only one voice in My hand and it tells me two things: One, never get close to guy that says he's "deep down" in me, and two, use the word "Whip" from Whiplash to whip Dan Maskell's ass all over the arena!"

The crowd cheers again as Leopold drops the mic and nods at Dan before exiting the ring and heading to the ramp.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:16 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:

eccw.com exclusive

{Dan}

{Dan}

[Dan}

Leopold looks down.

{Dan}

{Dan}

Leopold looks at Dan up and down.

"Man are you really trying to intimidate me? You are going to take my spirit and heart and blah,blah,blah. Dude, you are just a guy that hasn't been fucked in a long time!"

The crowd cheers.

"But don't worry because this is going to change at Whiplash! "You opted for your own oblivion"? Where are we in a video-game? Dan, you have some really big issues in your head man. Me? There is only one voice in My hand and it tells me two things: One, never get close to guy that says he's "deep down" in me, and two, use the word "Whip" from Whiplash to whip Dan Maskell's ass all over the arena!"

The crowd cheers again as Leopold drops the mic and nods at Dan before exiting the ring and heading to the ramp.

[Dan stands in the ring and just nods his head. Dan then slowly leaves the ring before hopping over the guard rail. Some of the fans back up wondering what is about to happen. Dan just looks round at some of the people in the crowd before slowly walking up the stairs and dissapearing into the crowd.]
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:59 am

eccw.com exclusive

End of Days plays on as Azazel comes out followed by his "brothers" Alaster and Nathaniel. The three big men enter the ring and Azazel gets a mic as we see footage from Azazel's first blood match against Zayten at Slam-Mania.

Azazel looks to be very angry.

"What happened at Slam-Mania was a tragedy. I made a mistake and I allowed that freak to bite me and win the match. So let me put this as simple as it can get. Zayten won because I made a mistake. But it's not going to happen again. See, Matthew Jericho continues to play "God" and tries to save the mankind that's why he made this a first blood match. Because he knew that Zayten was going to bite me. It was all a set up. It was a conspiracy against me and My brothers but this is not going to slide. What happened last night means nothing! I will get the Pure Championship, I will release the 4th Horseman from Hell and I will bring Hell on Earth along with My brothers! I will..."

Alaster takes the mic off of Azazel's hand. The two "brothers" look at each other. Alaster then shakes his head.

"You are not going to do anything else brother. You had your chance and you blew it all. You let us down and because of your failure our brother is still trapped inside that Cage in Hell. You couldn't get the job done which means that it's not your destiny to do it. I am the older brother, I am the 1st Horseman and I will do what you failed to do. I will beat that freak and become the new Pure Champion. Then, I will take that Pure piece of metal and drag it down to Hell so I can break the final seal and release our brother."

Alaster turns to the crowd.

"All of you...humans, you listen to me and you listen carefully. The End of Days is upon us. Slam-Mania wasn't the biggest event of the year. Whiplash will be the biggest event of the year. I will earn a match against that vessel and I will finish him so I can move on to bring out Death and then win the ECCW Heavyweight Champion. That's how the 4 Horsemen will bring Hell on Earth."

Azazel gets another microphone.

"Wait Alaster! Give me one more chance! I can do it! I know that I can beat that vampire wannabe. I am War! I know that I can do it."

Alaster shakes his head as he looks at his "brother" Azazel.

"You had your chance but you failed to do what's right. I'm sorry Azazel but you need to step back and let me do what you couldn't do."

Azazel stops Alaster as he goes to leave.

"Wait, you can't believe that! We are brothers! We fight together! I thought you had faith in me!"

Azazel turns on his younger brother Nathaniel.

"Nath, you can't do this to me! I brought you out from the hole!"

Nathaniel shakes his head.

"I'm sorry brother but Alaster is right. We have no more faith in you and we can't risk another failure. Pestilence is going to destroy Zayten and break the fourth seal because he is stronger than you."

Alaster and Nathaniel exit the ring and they head to the back.
Azazel gets on his knees and starts crying. He screams and then he slams his fists on the mat. Azazel rolls out of the ring and he kick the steel steps. Then he tears off the announcer table before grabbing the steel steps and tossing them into the steel ring post. Azazel screams and then he starts crying out again. Azazel slams his hands on the floor and he screams NO. Some security guys approach him but he shoves them all away. Azazel leaves and heads to the back having lost control of his own mind.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:27 am

OOC - Oh snap
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:53 am

Adam wrote:
OOC - Oh snap

You know, when you cut one head two more come out.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:03 pm

I Masturbate When I Can wrote:
RifRad wrote:

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

*Will Williams walks out, Legends Championship over his shoulder. The crowd gives him a loud pop, mostly the smirks cheering him on. He stares at Riff while rubbing some mustard off his King of Marijuana shirt, not being exactly ready for a promo. Nonetheless he begins to speak*

Will: You rang? Mate, I'll be honest I wasn't quite ready to promo with somebody this soon after my match with John Leopold. The champ needs a break every once in a while too, but I'm up for a good rendezvous every now and then.

So you want to know about me, do you? First thing's first, kid, the name's Willard. Willard Williams, I go by Will. If you were around a few years ago you'd know that I hate the name my mother gave me. You would also know that I quickly became the ECCW World Heavyweight Champion not too long after my debut, though my happy reign was soon ended by a, er, Super Douche just 45 seconds after my win. Forty-five, not even a full minute for me to be happy. You see, Riffium, I'm not a happy person. I constantly use drugs, women, and people just so I can feel something. Now don't get me wrong, I'm happy when I'm banging some nasty prostitutes that Surge gave me while I smoke dank that I grew in my basement. But that doesn't last, Hell holding this title doesn't even make me happy. Now does that mean I'm going to let you willingly take it from me? Fuck no, I'd rather be miserable with this title than see you be satisfied with it. Because you are nothing, you're some punk who got lucky by grabbing a briefcase. You honestly think you're worthy of carrying the Legend's Championship? Nobody even knows who you are, I suggest you go make some of that money you lost in EFNW by selling that briefcase off...

*Will stares at a frustrated Riff, neither man making a move*

Did I answer that question of yours about confrontations?

Off: Yeah, I suppose so. This'll be good.

*Riff stares at Will, sad and slightly disgusted.*

Riff Radley
"Well, Willard, you're one sad lump of meat, aren't you. So high, you probably wouldn't be able to count the fingers on your hands if I counted with you. Yeah, I lost a lot of money in EFNW. I lost a lot of money period, but, like you, I don't care about money. Actually, you probably care just for buying drugs, but that's beside the point. At this point in time, you have no reason to be holding that title, Will. Look at you. You're a one time ECCW World Heavyweight Champion gone utterly soft. Left to the likes of a mid-card title, pot, and whatever that stuff was that you just ate off your shirt. You either need a doctor or a reality check. Most likely both."

*Riff adjusts the briefcase in his hand.*

Riff Radley
"Yeah, you might not know me, Willard, but I'm a man looking for Redemption. I'm looking to make a name for myself and whether you think I earned it or not, this briefcase is a step in the right direction. Even if I have to beat a prestigious title off the sad excuse for a man that you are."

*Riff glares at Will, still standing on the stage, as the crowd gives Riff a mixed reaction.*
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:46 pm

off: That last part was still Will talking, btw

Will: I'm a sad excuse for a man? What makes me a pathetic excuse of a man, exactly? The fact that I smoke weed? The fact that I have unprotected sex often? What do those things say about my character? I am a sad person emotionally, but that's about it. And you're saying I have no reason to hold this title? Mate, I've done more in this company in my first month of being here than you have. I became World Champion, I shot up to the main event, I made friends with the greatest wrestlers today, and I earned the respect of the fans. You grabbed a briefcase from a ring post. So I'm not in the main event of every pay-per-view, it's no big deal to me. I've seen it, I've done it. For now, I focus on simply having fun. Making people feel terrible, hurting others, doing awesome high spots from the top rope, that's fun. Having exciting matches where I retain my title is fun, so Riff bring it on. I'll wrestle you whenever, just as long as you make it fun.

*Will drops the mic and walks backstage, leaving Riff in thought*
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:10 pm

RED wrote:
eccw.com exclusive

End of Days plays on as Azazel comes out followed by his "brothers" Alaster and Nathaniel. The three big men enter the ring and Azazel gets a mic as we see footage from Azazel's first blood match against Zayten at Slam-Mania.

Azazel looks to be very angry.

"What happened at Slam-Mania was a tragedy. I made a mistake and I allowed that freak to bite me and win the match. So let me put this as simple as it can get. Zayten won because I made a mistake. But it's not going to happen again. See, Matthew Jericho continues to play "God" and tries to save the mankind that's why he made this a first blood match. Because he knew that Zayten was going to bite me. It was all a set up. It was a conspiracy against me and My brothers but this is not going to slide. What happened last night means nothing! I will get the Pure Championship, I will release the 4th Horseman from Hell and I will bring Hell on Earth along with My brothers! I will..."

Alaster takes the mic off of Azazel's hand. The two "brothers" look at each other. Alaster then shakes his head.

"You are not going to do anything else brother. You had your chance and you blew it all. You let us down and because of your failure our brother is still trapped inside that Cage in Hell. You couldn't get the job done which means that it's not your destiny to do it. I am the older brother, I am the 1st Horseman and I will do what you failed to do. I will beat that freak and become the new Pure Champion. Then, I will take that Pure piece of metal and drag it down to Hell so I can break the final seal and release our brother."

Alaster turns to the crowd.

"All of you...humans, you listen to me and you listen carefully. The End of Days is upon us. Slam-Mania wasn't the biggest event of the year. Whiplash will be the biggest event of the year. I will earn a match against that vessel and I will finish him so I can move on to bring out Death and then win the ECCW Heavyweight Champion. That's how the 4 Horsemen will bring Hell on Earth."

Azazel gets another microphone.

"Wait Alaster! Give me one more chance! I can do it! I know that I can beat that vampire wannabe. I am War! I know that I can do it."

Alaster shakes his head as he looks at his "brother" Azazel.

"You had your chance but you failed to do what's right. I'm sorry Azazel but you need to step back and let me do what you couldn't do."

Azazel stops Alaster as he goes to leave.

"Wait, you can't believe that! We are brothers! We fight together! I thought you had faith in me!"

Azazel turns on his younger brother Nathaniel.

"Nath, you can't do this to me! I brought you out from the hole!"

Nathaniel shakes his head.

"I'm sorry brother but Alaster is right. We have no more faith in you and we can't risk another failure. Pestilence is going to destroy Zayten and break the fourth seal because he is stronger than you."

Alaster and Nathaniel exit the ring and they head to the back.
Azazel gets on his knees and starts crying. He screams and then he slams his fists on the mat. Azazel rolls out of the ring and he kick the steel steps. Then he tears off the announcer table before grabbing the steel steps and tossing them into the steel ring post. Azazel screams and then he starts crying out again. Azazel slams his hands on the floor and he screams NO. Some security guys approach him but he shoves them all away. Azazel leaves and heads to the back having lost control of his own mind.

Angel and Carmine approach Azazel's locker room door. No championship, no briefcase, no title, nothing. Just Angel... And Carmine.

He doesn't knock, doesn't ask to come in. Just stands outside of his locker room, listening to Azazel tear apart his locker room.

"You know, God loved Lucifer until the very hour that he made the Descent. From that moment on, Lucifer exists to serve God, not in the way that he used to, but in his own unique way. He punishes those weak of wind or soul, those unwilling to accept what is true... Azazel... My offer is still out there. If you want to join the Disciples... We can all go back to where we belong. So... Are you with me?"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Azazel hears what Angel said.
He looks down for a moment but then he shakes his head.
Azazel goes to open his door but decides not to. Instead he shouts:

"Do you know who you are talking to? Do you know what I have been though? You think I need you to teach me about God's love to Lucifer? God made him who he is. God wanted the Devil. But now where is he? Nowhere. As far as you and your Disciples go I want nothing to do with you. I will not betray My brothers. Alaster will break the final seal and release Death from Hell. The 4 Horsemen will bring Hell on Earth. So you two better get out of here and start praying because the Apocalypse is upon us."

Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:55 pm

RED wrote:

"Do you know who you are talking to? Do you know what I have been though? You think I need you to teach me about God's love to Lucifer? God made him who he is. God wanted the Devil. But now where is he? Nowhere. As far as you and your Disciples go I want nothing to do with you. I will not betray My brothers. Alaster will break the final seal and release Death from Hell. The 4 Horsemen will bring Hell on Earth. So you two better get out of here and start praying because the Apocalypse is upon us."

"That's what I thought you would say. But keep in mind, even the Devil has to pay for his sins... And by God, I'll enjoy watching you pay for yours."

Angel boots in Azazel's locker room door, staring at him, and walks to his locker room.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Zadok wrote:
RED wrote:

"That's what I thought you would say. But keep in mind, even the Devil has to pay for his sins... And by God, I'll enjoy watching you pay for yours."

Angel boots in Azazel's locker room door, staring at him, and walks to his locker room.

Azazel gets in Angel's face.

"Get lost before I tear you into pieces..."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:02 pm

The New ECCW Heavyweight Champion is walking down the hallway with a smug grin on his face when he approaches Azazel's locker room. he sees Angel an Carmine looming inside of Azazel's doorway, Azazel freaking the fuck out and just utter chaos. Casey stops for a moment to take in exactly what is going on, he adjust the title around his waist before finally speaking.

"Is this all you people talk about? All five of you or how ever many Jesus freaks there are? Let me give you a spoiler alert on the nice story you guys worship: the Jewish Zombie dies, the end, he was never resurrected, he was fucking stoned to death for the fact he was a delusional jerk off who was trying to impose his own view onto others. Which seems to be the whole ideology of Christianity. But I am not here to argue theology with you five."

Casey had a grin on his face as he continued.

"As I see this event of frustration, this argument, this quarrel and this chaos unfold, I begin to laugh. Because I know where both of your anger comes from. For you:.."

He motions to Azazel with his left arm.

[b]"You are just pissed off because some deranged lunatic beat you at your own game. And as for you my former brother.."

His attention is drawn towards Angel, whom he looks dead in the eye.

"You are so upset and livid because your former brother, your most hated adversary and some punk took what you held most to you."

He pats his title with a smile on his face.

"I just find it amusing how people get so frustrated easily, I really do. And call it a fucked up sense of humor or what ever but when your champ, and when your the face of a company, you have the right to do so. Especially when talking down to two men that have fallen under the champion's foot."

Casey leaned up against the wall opposite of Azazel's locker room
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:35 am

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
The New ECCW Heavyweight Champion is walking down the hallway with a smug grin on his face when he approaches Azazel's locker room. he sees Angel an Carmine looming inside of Azazel's doorway, Azazel freaking the fuck out and just utter chaos. Casey stops for a moment to take in exactly what is going on, he adjust the title around his waist before finally speaking.

"Is this all you people talk about? All five of you or how ever many Jesus freaks there are? Let me give you a spoiler alert on the nice story you guys worship: the Jewish Zombie dies, the end, he was never resurrected, he was fucking stoned to death for the fact he was a delusional jerk off who was trying to impose his own view onto others. Which seems to be the whole ideology of Christianity. But I am not here to argue theology with you five."

Casey had a grin on his face as he continued.

"As I see this event of frustration, this argument, this quarrel and this chaos unfold, I begin to laugh. Because I know where both of your anger comes from. For you:.."

He motions to Azazel with his left arm.

[b]"You are just pissed off because some deranged lunatic beat you at your own game. And as for you my former brother.."

His attention is drawn towards Angel, whom he looks dead in the eye.

"You are so upset and livid because your former brother, your most hated adversary and some punk took what you held most to you."

He pats his title with a smile on his face.

"I just find it amusing how people get so frustrated easily, I really do. And call it a fucked up sense of humor or what ever but when your champ, and when your the face of a company, you have the right to do so. Especially when talking down to two men that have fallen under the champion's foot."

Casey leaned up against the wall opposite of Azazel's locker room

Azazel grins as he looks at Casey then Angel and that other guy that no one cares about.

"I am sick of listening to you people. You aren't leaving? Well then I will!"

Azazel storms off.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:03 am

Eric Lindgren watches Azazel storm off, before a smirk envelops his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0
Page 19 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next