The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 I_vote_lcapECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 I_voting_barECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0

Go down 
+21
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
Zadok
Harold
SP
Crystalismyname
Styles
Karl
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Nova
Oriadon
Adam
RifRad
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
RED
TJ
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:25 am

Oliver Walker walks around backstage with a scowl on his face and a bag filled of ice resting on the top of his head after taking a blow from the mat to the head. He has that feeling of anger and disgust in his stomach but he is not done and he vows to defeat Dustin Shore and be the World Champion finally and if Oliver gets what he wants it will be the re-match at Whiplash.
OOC: Anybody can reply.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:30 am

The show was great, Jarrett. I'm going to take Jones out of ECCW for a little while, but when he returns, I promise to be active Smile

Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:30 am

*Dustin Shore is backstage, relaxing after the fight Oliver Walker gave him in the ring.*

Off: I thought the end of the Feast or Fired match was fun, as well as the end of the Heavyweight Title match. All in all, a good match card and agreeable results, Jarrett. Also, Dustin's calling 'Undertaker' status. 3-0 at Slam-Mania hahaha
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:40 am

Jericho wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
I love the feedback.

I don't have the time to give full proper feedback atm, I have about 1000 words to write in about 30 minutes, but I thought I'd just let you know my opinion on the Jones/Calloway saga and that I felt overall it was a good show. I'll be telling you what I think in full when I get the chance.
That wasn't meant to come across as sarcastic.

Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore is backstage, relaxing after the fight Oliver Walker gave him in the ring.*

Off: I thought the end of the Feast or Fired match was fun, as well as the end of the Heavyweight Title match. All in all, a good match card and agreeable results, Jarrett. Also, Dustin's calling 'Undertaker' status. 3-0 at Slam-Mania hahaha
You're not the only undefeated one, but you've got the most wins.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:44 am

Jarrett wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
I love the feedback.

I don't have the time to give full proper feedback atm, I have about 1000 words to write in about 30 minutes, but I thought I'd just let you know my opinion on the Jones/Calloway saga and that I felt overall it was a good show. I'll be telling you what I think in full when I get the chance.
That wasn't meant to come across as sarcastic.

Oriadon wrote:

You're not the only undefeated one, but you've got the most wins.

My apologies.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:27 am

Thought the Feast or Fired match and the Inferno match were great and Dan Maskell costing Leopold the title looks set to start a great feud. The other matches were predictable, but written out well enough to avoid burying.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:19 am

Nova, care to promo?

I'll start.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:11 am

RED's thoughts on Slam-Mania III

Nova vs Evans. Predictable ending and I think it would be better to see the Tag Team titles on the line instead of the champions fighting each other. If Nova and Evans continue their feud they should drop the titles. 2/5

Feast or Fired match. I think that this match was made for the superstars that are not involved in a feud so they have nothing else to do at Slam-Mania. 15 superstars is a huge number for one match and tbh this should be the opening match but I wouldn't mind if it was missing from the card anyway. 2/5

Pure Championship. Don't see why My guy lost since I was active but anyway. Pestilence and Famine weren't there and that didn't help the storyline. Can't see why Azazel should get another chance against Zayten since he lost so maybe one of the other Horsemen could try to beat the Vampire at Whiplash. The first blood stipulation was clearly made so Zayten could bite Azazel and win. 3/5

Legends Championship. It's good that Will keeps a decent title run since he is a good and entertaining character. Maskell's interference to cost Leopold the win gives Will the win but doesn't make Leopold look weak either. It's going to be interesting to have Leopold and Dan Maskell feuding since they have never been in the ring together in the past. Looking forward to it. 4/5

Inferno match. I think that the Venom/Krimson feud is a monster thing and as much as I like to see two monsters going at it I don't see why they are fighting. Krimson attacked Venom, Venom attacked Krimson...but why? The Inferno match fitted Venom's character and I'm glad he won but still...why? 3/5

ECCW Heavyweight Championship. Predictable to say the very least. Angel would make a huge upset if he could pull out the win but oh well. The Royal Crumble winner Daniel Evans was just there. 2/5

ECCW World Championship. It was too soon to have Oliver Walker become the World Champion and it's a good thing that Dustin Shore retained the title at the biggest stage of them all. Shore could have faced someone else though. 3/5

Main event. Personally I am tired of this feud so I hope that with Jarrett's victory this is all over. This match shouldn't be the main event but then again, both World title matches would make a bad main event too. The match was good and the rivalry was big but the ending was predictable and I doubt that anybody really cares about it. 3/5

Overall: 6.5/10

It was a decent show but I was expecting more from it. The only stuff I keep is the start of the Maskell-Leopold feud, Shore retaining the title and the end of Jarrett/Harry saga. The Feast or Fired match, the predictable ECCW Heavyweight match, the mediocre first blood match and the ugly opening match really hurt the show in My eyes. Last year's Slam-Mania was better.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:16 am

John Leopold will call out Dan Maskell later tonight.

The Horsemen will be in the ring tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:29 am

The crowd boo as much as they can as the music of the arrogant 'Hardcore Assassin', Adam Jones, plays over the PA system. AJ appears on the scene and walks down the entrance ramp, looking down his nose at all the fans, walking up the steel steps as he reaches the squared circle. Adam stands on the apron and coughs to get the attention of the ring announcer, who walks over to Jones and sits on the middle rope, allowing AJ to enter the ring, before handing the microphone to the man himself. Adam walks into the centre of the squared circle and takes off his sunglasses, artfully hanging them onto his T-shirt, before adressing the crowd, a smile enveloping his face.

Jones: Ohoho, isn't it good? No, no, isn't it great? Adam Jones, your Hardcore Assasin, did exactly what he said he would do at Slam-Mania and not only grabbed one of the Feast or Fired briefcases, but grabbed the only one that I deserved, the briefcase that gave me a shot at Dustin Shore's World championship at Whiplash.

The crowd boo, hoping he gets his ass handed to him by Shore at the next PPV.

Jones: Boo all you like, but I'm going to be in the main event of Whiplash and I'm going to get paid a hell of a lot of money. Probably more money than you ignorant rednecks could ever dream of. (More boos) Now, after winning my briefcase, I sat down in front of a TV monitor and I watched Dustin Shore defend his title against Oliver Walker, and Oliver was impressive, but Shore was never going to lose. He didn't need to step into first gear, but Dustin, when you face me, oh how you will need to bring your A-game. And even that might not be enough. You see, I've been waiting for a shot at a World title all my career. And I'm 35, I'm not going to pass up an opportunity like this. So Shore, I know you'll probably have something to say about me being your opponent at Whiplash, maybe something about the prospect of facing two newcomers for the grandest prize in our industry 2 months in a row. Maybe you'll say something like it'll be a walk in the park. But I'm just guessing, so why don't you just come out here and say something about it, champ?

AJ lowers the microphone as he awaits the Crush World champion, Dustin Shore.

Last edited by The Truth Has Set Me Free on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:30 am

Jarrett wrote:
I love the feedback.

Let's put it this way. I'm disappointed in the way that Angel dropped the title, but I'm glad it was dropped to Casey.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:36 am

We get exclusive footage following Zayten's victory;

Zayten comes tearing into the guerilla position like a man mad, eyes gleaming, fangs elongated, covered in blood.

Zayten: The power, the rush. I'm closing in on the potential. This is your last chance. Believers will see the light and survive, everyone else will fall at my feet.

Zayten begins thrashing things and shouting.

Zayten: Beware, take care because ... THE FREAKS ARE OUT!

Zayten laughs manically and the signature ring of fire bursts up around him and he disappears.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:39 am

OFF: But in all seriousness, Jarrett, do you live in upstate New York? Like... The Binghamton area?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:27 pm

The NEW ECCW Heavyweight Champion, Casey Anomaly arrives to the arena with his newly reclaimed championship slung around his waist. He has a grin on his face while walking. He heads to his locker room to get a little bit of rest for Terror after his long night of celebration. As soon as he sits down and throws his sunglasses onto a near by table a knocking is heard at his door. He sighs as he gets up to open the door. He keeps the belt around his waist as he opens the door and sees ___________ standing there.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Zadok wrote:
OFF: But in all seriousness, Jarrett, do you live in upstate New York? Like... The Binghamton area?

OT: Upstate yes, Binghamton not so much. It's only a couple hours away.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:41 pm

eccw.com exclusive

The crowd cheers as John Leopold makes his way down the ramp. Leopold looks very serious as he gets into the ring and takes a microphone.

"There is no reason to talk about what happened last night at Slam-Mania because everybody knows it so I will go straight to the point. First of all I'd like to congratulate Will Williams on retaining the Legends Championship on the biggest stage of them all. He didn't cheat to win he just capitalized on a distraction so I don't call that an underhanded move. In fact I would do the same thing and to be honest I've done some more dirty things on the past so I have nothing else to say to Will. He beat me on the biggest stage of them all and he earned My respect. No don't get me wrong, I don't like the guy but I have to respect him. Now, the person I have a problem with, or better yet, the person that seems to have a problem with me is Dan Maskell."

The crowd boos as Dan's name is heard.

"He is one of the guys that I always wanted to get in the ring with but I never really had a chance. Apparently, he has the same thought on his mind because I can't find any other explanation for what he did. Not only he cost me My match but he also attacked me afterwards. Now, I'm not going to whine and cry about it but before I kick Dan Maskell's ass all over the place first I need to know why. So Dan, why don't you come out here and we can finish what you started last night. You got an issue with me? Let's finish it, right here, right now!"
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:00 pm

*Riff Radley arrives at the arena holding his newly earned briefcase in his left hand and wearing a big smile over what went down last night. He walks with purpose towards the promo stage, intending to address Will Williams, a good friend of his father(Surge, not Will Radley) and the current ECCW Legend's Champion.*
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 pm

RifRad wrote:
*Riff Radley arrives at the arena holding his newly earned briefcase in his left hand and wearing a big smile over what went down last night. He walks with purpose towards the promo stage, intending to address Will Williams, a good friend of his father(Surge, not Will Radley) and the current ECCW Legend's Champion.*
off: Promo me, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

The crowd boo as much as they can as the music of the arrogant 'Hardcore Assassin', Adam Jones, plays over the PA system. AJ appears on the scene and walks down the entrance ramp, looking down his nose at all the fans, walking up the steel steps as he reaches the squared circle. Adam stands on the apron and coughs to get the attention of the ring announcer, who walks over to Jones and sits on the middle rope, allowing AJ to enter the ring, before handing the microphone to the man himself. Adam walks into the centre of the squared circle and takes off his sunglasses, artfully hanging them onto his T-shirt, before adressing the crowd, a smile enveloping his face.

Jones: Ohoho, isn't it good? No, no, isn't it great? Adam Jones, your Hardcore Assasin, did exactly what he said he would do at Slam-Mania and not only grabbed one of the Feast or Fired briefcases, but grabbed the only one that I deserved, the briefcase that gave me a shot at Dustin Shore's World championship at Whiplash.

The crowd boo, hoping he gets his ass handed to him by Shore at the next PPV.

Jones: Boo all you like, but I'm going to be in the main event of Whiplash and I'm going to get paid a hell of a lot of money. Probably more money than you ignorant rednecks could ever dream of. (More boos) Now, after winning my briefcase, I sat down in front of a TV monitor and I watched Dustin Shore defend his title against Oliver Walker, and Oliver was impressive, but Shore was never going to lose. He didn't need to step into first gear, but Dustin, when you face me, oh how you will need to bring your A-game. And even that might not be enough. You see, I've been waiting for a shot at a World title all my career. And I'm 35, I'm not going to pass up an opportunity like this. So Shore, I know you'll probably have something to say about me being your opponent at Whiplash, maybe something about the prospect of facing two newcomers for the grandest prize in our industry 2 months in a row. Maybe you'll say something like it'll be a walk in the park. But I'm just guessing, so why don't you just come out here and say something about it, champ?

AJ lowers the microphone as he awaits the Crush World champion, Dustin Shore.

*Dustin Shore isn't one to leave someone hanging. He comes out onto the stage as his music hits, the ECCW World Title around his waist. He yells to the cheering fans in the crowd with a smile on his face, pointing to the title he fought so hard to retain at Slam-Mania. He runs down the ramp, slapping hands before jumping up on the apron. Dustin looks at AJ for a second, then looks to the crowd, pointing at AJ with a look of skepticism. He steps between the ropes and walks by Adam to grab a microphone from ringside.*

Dustin Shore: Adam Jones, look at you! You walked into Slam-Mania for a Feast or Fired match, a match that is akin to pulling the lever on a slot machine. You go in there with people like Surge, Matt Brooks and Chris Styles. You threw your punches, you pushed and shoved and climbed. And you found yourself holding one of four briefcases. How it must have ground at you as you waited for the case to open. Maybe it could have had a tag team title shot. Maybe you would have gone on to Whiplash to tangle with Will Williams, Legend's Champion. Hell, your dreams could have come to an end last night. But you, lucky you, pulled down the World Title briefcase. As soon as I pinned Oliver Walker, and the ref counted three, a match was signed for Whiplash. My next defense will, in fact, be against you. Congratulations...

*Adam Jones nods as the crowd boos.*

Dustin Shore: And I appreciate you having confidence in my title defense last night, considering Walker beat you out for it. Or did you forget that match, Jones? I won't pretend last night kicked Oliver out of my rear-view mirror. That guy is pretty damn tenacious, if a bit obsessive. I had to throw everything I had at him. But now I've got two, for the most part, unproven rookies breathing down my neck. You talk a very big game, and you'll have to forgive me if I get a little annoyed with it. Oh yes, your record is impressive, don't get me wrong. But, what did you have to show for it before last night? Before last night, you were just another name below mine on the event posters. While you were waiting for your shot, or letting others pass you by, I took this championship from Jarrett Calloway two months ago. Now, until Whiplash, your name is next to mine. Don't you dare let that go to your head, or I will run you over, worse than Oliver Walker.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Power issues, personal issues, Terror up tmrw.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:29 pm

I Masturbate When I Can wrote:
RifRad wrote:
off: Promo me, bitch.

Off: Gimme a sec you beautiful douche bag, gotta get my shit together for this one.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Off: Alright, I'll post a promo early tomorrow morning. I need sleep and I've got another promo to write for somewhere else too. It's been a long night, but it'll be a good promo.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:19 am

RifRad wrote:
Off: Alright, I'll post a promo early tomorrow morning. I need sleep and I've got another promo to write for somewhere else too. It's been a long night, but it'll be a good promo.
off: For your sake I hope so, otherwise I'm going to hang you by a bed post, spread your ass cheeks apart, take a hanger and leave it on the stove for an hour and then shove it up your asshole so it goes ssssssssssssssssss.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:41 am

Jarrett wrote:
Zadok wrote:

OT: Upstate yes, Binghamton not so much. It's only a couple hours away.

Ever hear of 3DW?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:29 am

тнєє gяαηgє wrote:
Power issues, personal issues, Terror up tmrw.

I would have imagined if you had time to post that you would have had time to copy & paste the show ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next