The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
BTB The Rules EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
BTB The Rules EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
BTB The Rules EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
BTB The Rules EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
BTB The Rules EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
BTB The Rules EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
BTB The Rules EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
BTB The Rules EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
BTB The Rules EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
BTB The Rules EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

BTB The Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

BTB The Rules Empty
PostSubject: BTB The Rules   BTB The Rules EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Rules
1)Starting new Be The Bookers
If you are already have an on-going BTB and wish to start a new one, you must wait the following times;

~If your booker has reached 20 posts, you must wait 28 days before you start a new one

Obviously, if you are new, you can start one straight away. Also this rule is only being implemented from now on, meaning that if you have plans for a booker and you just ended one 2 weeks ago, you are free to start a new one!

2)One Booker = One Project
This is simple, you can only have one BTB running at a time!

3) One Project = One Thread
This is to say, if you run WWE you don't create a seperate thread for RAW, NxT, Superstars and SmackDown!. You keep it all in the one thread. Same goes for PPV's -- in the one thread. If it is a collaboration e.g Mikel doing RAW and Mesa doing SmackDown! they are allowed have seperate threads! Also, a PPV thread must be made for all PPV's to be posted (just one thread for all PPV's) or alternatively (this would be better) you both just post the PPV in your respective threads.

4) Reviews
Please don't ask in the advice center or on somebody elses thread for a review -- it's annoying. There is no problem however with you posting in your own thread something to the effect of "Hey guys, any thoughts on my show?". If you really want a review the best way to get one is to give somebody else a review. Most people operate on a system that if you post a good review on their booker, they'll look to return the favour. PS -- I will SHOOT somebody if they are constantly posting "good show man" in threads . . . it doesn't help!

5) Bumping
Please don't bump threads that haven't been posted on in over a month (unless of course, you're the owner) if you badly need something answered about the booker, drop'em a PM. Also don't bump your own thread with continous updates of how your show is coming along. This goes hand in hand with not flooding somebodies thread with posts asking about how long until the show is -- again if it's VITAL you know, drop'em a PM.

6)Flaming and Criticism
These are two VERY different things. One is very helpful and the other is downright nasty. Criticism is great and all bookers want it. To criticise;
~point out flaws/jumps in logic
~presentation tips
~things that you think can be improved on and HOW to improve on them

Don't flame, which is;
~shit show, no logic
~you're a fucking retard, this makes no sense
~oh yay another randy orton title reign how original

It doesn't help, it's morale-destroying and it just makes you out to be a dick. I will of course be having any posts that flame somebody in this section DELETED.

7)Deceased Wrestlers
Rule is this; if they're dead in the time your BTB is set -- you can't use them. If they were alive and kicking -- you can use them. PLEASE note however, that some people are offended by the use of dead wrestlers and you may detract readers if you are using them, regardless of the time period.

8)Plagiarism
Just don't take others people shit, k? It's even nice to acknowledge people if you twist one of their ideas. In one of my previous BTB when Henry was still a dominating World Champ, I had him shrug off Big Show's WMD to put over the fact how much of a beast he was. I seen Jake post that in a WWE Discussion chat about Mark Henry. I acknowledged him for giving me inspiration for the idea. It's nice, civil and classy.
Back to top Go down

BTB The Rules
Page 1 of 1