The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 I_vote_lcapEFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 I_voting_barEFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
Captain2
Bleed Green
Oriadon
Cyrus T
Styles
RifRad
Adam
noeleen phoenix
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
TJ
Harold
SP
fuck
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Noeleen Phoenix

Very lost about what the hell happened yesterday, pretty sure she woke up from a dream and everything was fine.

~ Noeleen is backstage on a crate flicking through a magazine bored
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:54 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Adam wrote:
I can confirm the main event has been finished and posted to Cujo. We are simply waiting on Cujo to piece the show together.

I hope you saw my promo where I said A-Rod and Elias would be on commentary. If not, then the grease is gonna hit the pan.

Sorry man, I was just told to write it, wasn't told about anything like that.

SPOILER

Twista XL, Nu-Centz and Grand Master Vanilla Thug Z are on commentary -- just for shit'n'gigs and so I can say nigga a lot. Maybe Cujo will edit A-Rod and Elias in somehow.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:
I can confirm the main event has been finished and posted to Cujo. We are simply waiting on Cujo to piece the show together.

I hope you saw my promo where I said A-Rod and Elias would be on commentary. If not, then the grease is gonna hit the pan.

SPOILER

Twista XL, Nu-Centz and Grand Master Vanilla Thug Z are on commentary -- just for shit'n'gigs and so I can say nigga a lot. Maybe Cujo will edit A-Rod and Elias in somehow.

So is Hazza telling you what to do and you're just writing it in, or are you having some creative input as well? Just because Hazza kind of promised me something and if he's just telling you what to do, then it's fine, but if not, I need to PM you.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:

SPOILER

So is Hazza telling you what to do and you're just writing it in, or are you having some creative input as well? Just because Hazza kind of promised me something and if he's just telling you what to do, then it's fine, but if not, I need to PM you.

Harry ain't tellin' us shit after I bound-and-gagged him, then threw him into that river. Now it's all about da real nuqqas - me, Adam, and Cujo! Uh, son! You should PM us, though.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:04 pm

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:

SPOILER

Harry ain't tellin' us shit after I bound-and-gagged him, then threw him into that river. Now it's all about da real nuqqas - me, Adam, and Cujo! Uh, son! You should PM us, though.

Yeah PM us all and we'll fit it in man.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:11 pm

Adam wrote:
I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:

SPOILER

Yeah PM us all and we'll fit it in man.

I've got football soon, I'll do it later. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:14 pm

And I got rid of it because Marik is a fag.

Last edited by :# on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Irrelevant Post is Irrelevant

Last edited by The Legend of Casey on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:26 pm

I love you.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 ZfkSZRQ

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 O1_zps7936192c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:02 pm

If the finished product is never posted, blame Marik.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:25 pm

I'm still head of creative guys. If you do something that is too fucked up, then I'm intervening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:10 pm

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 InteractiveAnarchy2012

EFNW
Presents
Interactive Anarchy
AKA
"What kind of fucking format is this?"

Dark Match!
That's right kids, the live audience got to see an Over The Top Rope match between Fight Money and Matt Xtreme & Friends for the EFNW Tag Team Titles! And what a treat it was, because they got to see the performance of El Amazo's career! Sadly it was not recorded so nobody will ever see it.

Quote :
The excitement in the air has hit unbelievable levels.

UNBELIEVABLE LEVELS. Like higher than Goku in Super Saiyan 4 mode. Srsly. The crowd become confused however as "You're the best around" by Joe Esposito blasts over the speakers.

TRY TO BE BEST
CAUSE YOU'RE ONLY A MAN
AND A MAN GOTTA LEARN TO TAKE IT
TRY TO BELIEVE
THOUGH THE GOING GETS ROUGH
THAT YOU GOTTA HANG TOUGH TO MAKE IT
HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF -- TRY AND YOU'LL SUCCED
NEVER DOUBT THAT YOU'RE THE ONE ...
AND YOU CAN HAVE DREAMS!
YOU'RE THE BEST AROUND!
NOTHING GONNA EVER KEEP YOU DOWN!

The crowd pop as they see Warren Peace emerge from the Gorilla position flanked by Aidan Steryo and Scott Gone of XCW fame. They get on the ring. Yes, on the ring, not into the ring. They all have microphones. Peace explains how they had to fight through the whole roster to get to the stage, whilst bound and gagged. He says they completed the task in twenty-two seconds. Aidan Steryo says that who would've ever thought they'd be witnessing the pure BOOKING GENIOUS of the three men standing before you. Gone lolz at Steryo cause Steryo always fucks up. Gone says it's time to get down to business so they can go back to killing Nazi Zombie's. A ring attendant shouts that there is no wifi connection in this arena to which Gone responds "Why do we need wifi to kill nazi zombies?". Gone goes onto say that Travis Jones got some kinda fucked up mutation AIDS -- Aidan shouts that it was due to sexual intercourse with Alex Nova -- and that the EFNW Board of Directors froze his body so that he didn't die. He then says that they decided to put the three men in the ring in charge. The crowd pop like crazy. The three men are just about to leave but Warren Peare quickly adds that they are gunna bury Harry Jones . . . a lot.

Harry Jones Vs Dustin Shore
AMBULANCE MATCH. Yes, the fans chose an Ambulance match. Or at least that's what I'm guessing, because the voting is rigged as fuck.
An Ambulance Match. Yes, a fucking Ambulance Match. I dont even know what that is, but I can only assume that it will be amazing. Right off the bat(man) Dustin Shore grabs a hose and blasts a water-ton of H20 at that Australian faggot Harry Jones. He then spouts out numerous water puns, causing Harry to go insane and lock himself inside of the ambulance, making Shore the winner. But Shore doesn't like winning like this and somehow kicks the ambulance doors down, before wrapping the water hose around Harry's neck while laughing like a maniac. But since Shore is the face of this feud, the crowd is going absolutely insane for it. Shore then gets an Electrostorm Super Soaker and blasts Harry with it repeatedly until he is no longer consious. Shore then goes out into the crowd and parties with the fans while handing out free Water Bottles.

Noeleen Pheonix (c) Vs Lara James
Lara's EFNW Career Is On The Line. But apparently Lara doesn't care, as she comes out dressed in a brand new attire that is covered in Diamonds. Yes. Diamonds. She then takes the microphone and announces that she has signed a very lucrative contract with the #1 Promotion in America, Pride N Honor Wrestling. She then says that she's going to take the Vixens Championship with her and drop it into a garbage can on live TV in front of millions of people around the world. Noeleen then comes out and says that Lara ain't taking shit, except for her bags when she's leaving the arena after she defeats her and ends her career. The match then starts. Yes, that abruptly.
Lara goes for a Super Kick right away, but Noeleen ducks that shit and tosses her Vixens Cup Championship Thingy in the air. While Lara is distracted by it, Noleen rebounds off the ropes and dropkicks hero ut of the ring. She then goes to the top rope and does a 780 Moonsault to the outside as the crowd goes insane. Noeleen goes for some more offense, but Lara reverses everything and goes for a low blow, but then Noeleen reverses and pushes Lara over the top rope and back into the ring. She then goes for a SHINING WIZARD~!!! that Lara reverses easily because she is Mexican and that is the closest thing EFNW has to Japanese Wrestling. Lara then goes for her finisher THE LARA BOMB~!!! but Noeleen reverses into Double Blackflip Hurricanrana, which Lara then reverses into a REVERSE LARA BOMB INTO THE TURNBUCKLE!!! NOELEEN IS DEAD, I SWEAR TO GOD SHE IS- Oh wait, she's getting up. Lara then begins using the Violence Fiesta on Noeleen until Noeleen falls down to the bottom turnbuckle. Lara then goes for a Shooting Star Dropkick on Noeleen, but Noeleen moves out the way during the last second, cuasing Lara to collide head first with the middle turnbuckle. Noeleen then quickly hits Lara with a REVOLUTION BRAINBUSTER~!!! Noeleen pins... 1... 2................................. LARA KICKS THE FUCK OUT! LITERALLY, SHE KICKS NOELEEN IN THE FACE AS SHE'S GOING FOR THE PIN. This just pisses off Noeleen though, who then lifts Lara to the top rope and hits her with a TOP ROPE REVOLUTION BRAINBUSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOELEEN PINS AGAIN..... 1............. 2....................... 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOELEEN WINS, NOELEE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!! LARA IS GONE FROM EFNW FOREVER. FOREVER. FOREVER. FOR-EV-ER. FOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Robert Cairo Vs Surge
If Surge wins he gets to be the GM at the next live event. Seriously, that's awesome. Surge would obviously be the greatest GM ever.
Cairo doesn't think so, however, and starts the match off by kicking Surge in the face! Alright, that was a bad idea. K bro, you're in a seriously bad situation right now. You now have two solutions:

1. Run. Seriously, Surge can eat your dick.

2. Fight. You're Robert Fuckin' Cairo. You have the biggest dick in the world.

Alright, so maybe it's not so bad... I mean, both of you are capable of some pretty fucked up things. But then again, you're going against fucking Surge. You know, Dr. Slaughter. The reason bad things happen to good people. The Premier of the- OH SHIT SURGE JUST HIT CAIRO WITH THE KILLDOZER! Surge then lifts Cairo on to his shoulders and HITS HIM WITH THE MURDER BAY PLUNGE! HOLY SHIT, SURGE JUST ENDED CAIRO'S LIFE. SURGE PINS.... 1..... 2........ NO, CAIRO KICKS OUT!!! Surge then PULLS Cairo to his FEET and goes for another Murder Bay Plunge, but Cairo is the SUPREME SHADOWBOXER OF THE ELITE FOUR HORSEMEN and REVERSES into a CAIRO-PLEX!!! But wait, SURGE NO SELLS and then quickly gets TO his feet BEFORE hitting Cairo with MULTIPLE forearm and backhand STRIKES! Surge then REBOUNDS off the ropes and goes for the KILLDOZER, but Cairo LOCKS him in the CAIRO STREEEEEEEEEETCH!!! Surge then LIFTS Cairo on to his SHOULDERS while still in the Stretch and then CLIMBS to the top of the TURNBUCKLE! Surge then tosses Cairo into the air AND HITS HIM WITH A SUPER MURDER BAY PLUNGE OFF THE TOP ROPE!!!!!!!!! SURGE PINS..... 1............... 2...................................... 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA, Surge wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He gets to be the General Manager at the next live EFNW event! Fuck yea!

KEVIN EVANS PROMO TIME!
Yes, Kevin Evans cuts a promo. And it was an awesome promo. Trust me. I know these things. During the promo, Evans buddy (Are they even friends anymore?) ALEX NOVA comes up and starts talking about how much more of a challenge a tables match is than a silly little MMA match. Evans then says that maybe they should have an MMA match sometime. Instead of replying like how a normal person would though, Nova makes a weird face and then runs away.

Kevin Evans (c) vs Omega
MMA Match for the Internation Championship. Yea, you people chose a god damn MMA match. Well, not really, but whatever.
Evans puts his fists up and is ready to duke it out with Omega. Omega on the other hand, is just standing there. Not doing anything. Not phased by anything. At all. Because he is just the most bad ass dude on the planet. Yes. Anyways, Evans connects with a couple of jabs to Omega's jaw, causing him to stumble back a bit. Evans then continues being on the offensive with an assortment of kicks and punches, knocking Omega back a bit each time. Using his Ring General insticts Evans then goes to rebound of the ropes, but since this is taking place inside of one of those UFC cage things he just runs back first into the cage. Evans then takes a moment to think about the mistake he just made, but he doesn't have enough time Omega goes completely ape shit on him with an assortment of Muay-Thai Kick Boxing Maneuvers, along with some Judo Throws and a bunch of other insane move. Omega then attempts to irish whip Evans into the cage, but Evans uses some crazy parkour moves and does a springboard thing off of the cage before hitting a Tornado DDT on Omega! Holy shit, this is awesome. I should watch MMA more often. LARIAT out of nowhere! Yes, Omega hit Nova with a lariat. Fuck yea. Omega goes for another lariat, but Evans somehow reverses it into a flipping cardboard armbar! Wait a minute, Omega uses his awesome Roderick Strong strength and lifts Evans into a fuckin powerbomb! Oh god, a powerbomb, a fucking powerbomb! He hits Evans with ANOTHER powerbomb! He goes for another one, but Evans reverses this time and frankensteiners Omega into the cage! Evans then goes for a Spinning Backfist, but Omega ducks it and hits him with a Super Back Suplex! He then lifts Evans back to his feet and hits him with another Back Suplex! Omega then charges up and goes for his Mega Lariat, but Evans comes out of nowhere WITH a YAKUZA KICK! Oh MY god! This is absolutely INSANE! Repeated SLAPS by Evans! Evans tries tossing OMEGA into the cage, but Omega reverses AND tosses Evans instead! Omega then OMEGA'S up and SPEARS EVANS THROUGH THE FUCKING CAGE HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD WAFFLE HOUSE THIS IS THE MOST CRAZIEST MMA MATCH THAT I'VE EVER SEEN! The referee that calls this match a no contest, since apparently spearing somebody through the cage is not allowed. Wow, what a gay rule. Who came up with that shit? Omega should kill them.

Twista XL Vs Neville Ryan
2 out of 3 falls. Fuck yea.
BOOM! Ghetto ass FLYING Leg lariat out of nowhere hits Neville RIGHT in the face! Twista then DANCES in the ring and does all the OTHER things gangsters do. But oh no, Neville ruins the fun by Mafia Kicking Twista in his African jaw. Neville then goes for a British Lariat, but Twista ducks that shit. At least I think it was a British Lariat, I don't really know where Neville is from. But anyways, Twista KICKS NEVILLE IN THE FACE, BEFORE KICKING HIM IN THE FACE AGAIN! Twista then springboards off the middle rope, but Neville KICKS TWISTA IN THE FACE! Neville then goes to the TOP ROPE and attempts a GAINT ENEMY CLOTHESLINE but Twista REVERSES it into a CODEBREAKER!!! No, no, no A DOUBLE REVERSE CODEBREAKER! YES! YES! YES! Wait, no, that's just Neville reversing the Codebreaker into some type of pin. Oh wait, that was a pinfall right there. Huh. That came out of nowhere. But yea, LETS CHECK THE SCORES!

Neville 1
Twista 0

Yes. OH SHIT, TWISTA JUST CAME OUTA NOWHERE WITH A FLYING CORKSCREW AXE KICK TO THE FACE OF NEVILLE! Twista pins... 1........................................................ 2....................................... NEVILLE KICKS OUT! Wait, TWISTA THEN LOCKS IN AN ARMBAR! NEVILLE TAPS, NEVILLE TAPS! Wow, this match is quite odd. I mean, why da fuck did Neville tap out? Twista really didnt- OH SHIT NEVILLE COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND HITS TWISTA WITH A LOADED BOOT RIGHT TO THE FACE! And we know it's loaded because Neville wrote "Loaded" on the bottom of the boot in silver magic marker! Oh, and in case you're wondering why Neville didnt get DQ'd for that, it's because he hit Twista with it during the little intermission between pinfalls! Yes, convieniency!

Neville 1
Twista 1

A bloodied Twista then slowly gets to his feet, and since the EFNW ref is a complete dick he tells the time keeper to ring the bell! Neville then charges and his Twista in the temple with a sickening Knee Trembler! Neville pins...

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, NEVILLE WINS. THAT SON OF A BITCH WON. THAT PIECE OF SHIT SON OF A FAGGOT USED A LOADED BOOT BECAUSE HE DIDNT HAVE THE GUTS TO FACE THE TRUE DOUBLE O GANGSTA SON O' DEATH! DAT AINT RIGHT, DAT AINT RIGHT.

Alex Nova (c) Vs Riff Radley
This is a tables match. I think. I dont really know, but Riff said in his promo that this is a tables match, and I don't have any reason to not believe Riff. Oh yea, and it's also for the Revolution Championship.
Right as the match begins Nova chucks his title belt right at Riff's face. Riff is like WTF and goes to kick Nova's ass, but Nova quickly slides out of the ring like the genius he is. For a few seconds Nova works the crowd, but since Riff isn't retarded he springboards off the ropes and lands ass first right on top of Nova's head. The crowd goes crazy as Riff high fives that George guy and then does some of his awesome signature poses and stuff. Riff then quickly pushes George out the way as Nova comes out of nowhere with a Flying Knee to Riff's head! Nova then begins to taunt George until Riff tosses a table right at Nova's head. Riff then sets the table up against the barricade and prepares to suplex Nova through it, but Nova reverses and hits Riff with one of the worst Roundhouse Kicks I've ever seen. Nova then sets Riff against the table, slides into the ring and then rebounds off the ropes before diving to the outside with a tope con hilo! But oh shit, Riff moves out of the way at the last second and Nova goes right through the table! But since Riff didn't force Nova through the table, the match goes on! Riff then takes this opportunity to quickly set up numerous tables around the ring, before going back over to Nova and pulling him to his feet. Riff then attempts to hit Nova with that one Dynamite move, but Nova reverses it into a Tornado DDT! But oh wait, Riff reverses the DDT into The Blood Stopper! No, wait, Nova then wiggles his way out of the submission before attempting a jumping elbow drop on Riff, but Riff once again moves out the way right at the last second. Nova then quickly rolls back into the ring while holding his bruised elbow, with Riff following right behind him. Riff goes to attack, but Nova quickly low blows him as a last resort move! Nova then reaches into his tights and pulls out... A CLOTH COVERED IN CHLOROFORM! Oh god, he's going to use Riff's own move against him! Nova is about to end Riff once of for all (Well, kinda), but suddenly GEORGE gets on the apron and begins to taunt Nova! Nova then goes over and threatens to use the cloth on George, but suddenly Riff comes out of nowhere and attempts a Super Kick! NO! NOVA DUCKS AND RIFF SUPERKICKS GEORGE INSTEAD! The brain-dead George then falls off the apron and goes through one of the tables that Riff set up on the outside! Riff is completely shocked, and goes to see of George is okay, but before he can make it through the ropes Nova comes from behind and smothers the cloth all over his face! Nova then shoves Riff limp body off the apron and through one of the other tables that was set up! Ladies and gentlemen, Alex Nova has once again cheated his way to victory while simultaneously crushing the dreams of children around the world.

We then get a shot of a long line that apparently goes all the way to the bathroom, since the arena apparently only has one bathroom. Yes. We then finally see the bathroom door open and... TWISTA XL AND LARA JAMES COME OUT OF IT! Yes. Both of them. Together. Yes. What were they doing in there? Obviously Twista was helping Lara put her makeup on.

Cyrus Black (c) Vs Casey Anomaly
EFNW World Title on the line. Fuck yea. And guess what? It's a 60 Minute Iron Man match. Fuck yea. It's about time you so called "fans" picked a decent stipulation. Oh, and Angel Rodriguez is at the commentary booth giving his witty and clever insight on the match also. So yea, let the mass orgasms begin!
1Min - The match starts off at a very cagey pace because the dicks that are EFNW Wrestlin' fans picked a sixty minute match. And these two nigs have to conserve there energy.
2Min - Black and Case' lock up and Black quickly comes out on top.
3Min - Case' looks really tired. Probably because he's already competed in an Elimination Chamber over on ECCW . . . What? Are we not meant to mention that.
4Min - This slow old-school wrestling is drawing the fans in as they go grapple for grapple trying to find a chink in each others armour.
5Min - Black whips Casey against the ropes and hits a decapitating clothesline on the return nearly killing him. Yes killing him.

Angel: "It is my destiny to kill Cyrus..."

6Min- Black leans over to pick Casey up -- ZOMG! SMALL PACKAGE! SMALL PACKAGE! 1, 2, 3! CASEY GETS THE FIRST FALL! DAFUQ? Casey 1 Cyrus 0!
7Min - Everyone's shocked and three man commentary team of Twista, Nu-Centz and Grand Master Vanilla Thug Z are marking ze fuck out!
8Min - Cyrus hulks out and begins tearing through Casey, literally ripping him to shreds. One of his arms even come off. Lulz. Cyrus clotheslines Casey to the floor.
9Min - Casey recovers and charges at Cyrus and Cyrus is all like fuck no bitch, nigga please, you can't charge at me. And he flips him to the areana floor.
10Min - The easily excitable EFNW fans pop loudly at the following Suicide Dive by Cyrus Black.
11Min - EFNW Wrestling Has Blocked This On Copyright Grounds, Please Stop Streaming This Illegally.
12Min - EFNW Wrestling Has Blocked This On Copyright Grounds, Please Stop Streaming This Illegally.
13Min - EFNW Wrestling Has Blo-- Your stream comes back! Yaaaay! WHAT IS THIS? Is that Cyrus with a spinning powerbomb through a table!? IT IS! 1, 2, 3! AND THE BALANCE IS RESTORED! Cyrus 1 Casey 1!
14Min - Casey gingerly rises to his feet holding his back following the last spot. The two circle each other and lock up. Again. Casey manages to float over and lock in a sleeper hold.
15Min - Sleeperhold.
16Min - Sleeperhold.
17Min - Sleeperhold.

Angel: *Snores*

18Min - The crowd start getting behind Cyrus as he heroically battles his way to his feet in a very rare sleeperhold spot. He starts launching elbows into the sterenum of Casey who has enough and pushes him against the ropes.
19Min - DIAMOND CUTTER! I MEAN RKO! I MEAN EVERY X-DIVSION NEWBS FINSIHER! I MEAN SOMETHING BY CASEY ANOMALY THAT LOOKED LIKE IT HURT! 1, 2, KICKOUT!
20Min - As we hit the twenty minute mark both men look wrecked and this is basically a recovery minute as both men lie on the canvas.
21Min - The two struggle to their feet with the help of the ropes and stagger towards each other.
22Min - The two begin exchanging blows in the center of the ring - Cyrus with forearms, Casey with chops.
23Min - Casey begins getting the advantage and eventually Cyrus' chest begins welting up.
24Min - Casey is now nailing chops with no response from Cyrus and forces him into a corner. Casey takes a step back and charges at Cyrus but Cyrus nails Casey with a forearm.
25Min - WAS THAT BLOOD!?
26Min - It was! Cyrus busted Casey's nose open with that forearam.

Angel: "I'm pretty sure Casey has Hep C..."

27Min - I'm not wasting time.
28Min - Casey charges at Cyrus but gets met with a Super Kick. The crowd pop as Cyrus points to the top rope.
29Min - Cyrus performs a senton flip transitioning it into a leg drop. The crowd freak out while Twista shouts "NAIL IN DA COFFIN!!!!!!" on commentary.
30Min - Cyrus rolls around, feeling the effect of DA MOVE but manages to hook his arm across Casey's chest (gay). 1, 2, 3! CYRUS TAKES THE LEAD! Cyrus 2 Casey 1!
31Min - Cyrus steps back and waits for Casey to rise and as soon as he does he nails him with a high-rise knee.
32Min - Cyrus quickly locks in the complex but ever-impressive Long Road to Nowhere Submission hold.
33Min - Submission Struggle.

Angel: "I would have made that retarded emo kid tap out by now..."

34Min - Submission Struggle.
35Min - Casey taps t'fuck. Cyrus 3 Casey 1.
36Min - Casey somehow gets renewed passion, probz because he's losing by two. He charges into Cyrus knocking both into the arena floor.
37Min - They start pounding (gay) on each other on the outside with Cyrus whipping Casey into the steel steps.
38Min - Casey struggles and grabs a steel chair from underneath the ring -- THIS IS EXTREME!!! -- and goes to smash Cyrus with it.
39Min - Cyrus pulls out of the way and clambours into the back of Casey. Cyrus then goes all Cena and gets Casey into a military press position. He looks at somewhere to throw him and his eyes rest on the crowd to a huge pop.
40Min - Cyrus chucks Casey right over the guard-rail and into the crowd -- OMGZ SOMEONE CALL SPIKE DUDLEY! IT HAPPENED AGAIN! THE CROWD CAUGHT CASEY!
41Min - Cyrus stands in disbelief as Casey gets bodysurfed around the whole arena.

Angel: "I hope they drop him on his head..."

42Min - They finally let Casey down and he quickly grabs the chair and slides into the ring.
43Min - Cyrus snaps out of his trance-like state and follows in. EAT CHAIR CYRUS! Casey caves Cyrus' skull in with the steel chair!
44Min - Casey hops onto the top-rope and BOOM! Moonsault!!!!!!!!! 1, 2, 3! Casey has given himself a life-line! Cyrus 3 Casey 2!
45Min - Casey smartly tries to cover again but only gets a two-count!
46Min - This match has slowed right down with both men in respective corners.
47Min - Cyrus charges Casey into a turnbuckle and then lifts him up onto it.

Angel: "I hope they both die..."

48Min - Cyrus follows him up top and lays a few fists into him before attempting a superplex! Casey manages to block and push Cyrus off the rope.
49Min - In a show of pure skill, Cyrus lands on his feet charges, in one fluid motion leaps to the ropes and nails an exploder suplex on Casey!
50Min - Cyrus quickly covers Casey but Casey proves he has some fight left with a kick-out!
51Min - Cyrus picks Casey up and NAILS Journey's End! Casey has to be finsihed! 1, 2, NO KICKOUT! Casey is still fighting!
52Min - Cyrus looks impressed by Casey and tries to whip out Delusion Crusher but Casey has him scouted and manages to tangle it into . . .
53Min - HAVE A NICE NIGHTMARE! Cyrus is stranded! Stranded in the center of the ring!

Angel: "My finisher is better."

54Min - Cyrus starts struggling towards the ropes, but Casey pulls him back!
55Min - Cyrus isn't escaping! "5 Minutes is too long to wait!" screams Twista.
56Min - Cyrus taps! Cyrus taps! Casey has levelled it! Casey 3 Cyrus 3!

Angel: "If it was me instead of Mr. Silas Black it would have been ANGEL NUMERO UNO! To Casey... With ZERO. HA!"

57Min - Both men with a huge new sense of urgency with just three minutes remaining! Cyrus whips Casey off the ropes and bends over to flip him on the rebound! Casey pulls the breaks, OH NO!
58Min - CORRUPTED! CORRUPTED! Casey has done it! The crowd are screaming as Casey covers!
ONE

Angel: "Who cares..."

TWO

THRE- NO CYRUS GETS HIS FOOT ON THE BOTTOM ROPE! THIS CROWD IS GOING MENTAL!
59Min - Casey looks around in shock, he glances at his skateboard on the outside and goes to get it, he slides it under the bottom rope and climbs into the ring!
60Min - Cyrus Black kip-up! Casey goes for a superkick, Cyrus Black ducks under! Picks up the skateboard . . . SMASHES IT INTO THE FACE OF CASEY! BLOOD EVERYWURRRRR! Cyrus pins!
ONE

Angel: "Can someone get me a bagel?"

TWO

THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DING DING DING!

CYRUS HAS DONE IT! CYRUS 4 CASEY 3! IN THE VERY LAST SECOND! YES, AND OH WAIT, HERE COMES ANGEL! YES, ANGEL GETS INTO THE RING AND HIM AND CYRUS HAVE A MASSIVELY EPIC STAREDOWN! YES! AND SINCE THE PPV CARRIERS WONT GIVE US ANY MORE TIME WE HAVE
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 pm

I love you again.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:17 pm

*Robert Cairo is in his office, dumbfounded at the fact that Surge is the GM on the next show*

Cairo: God help us all...
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Kyle O'Rapely has just finished watching EFNW's Interactive Anarchy, and his ice cream falls off the cone, from the epicness.

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 Tumblr_lqlwi6YsZg1r0u5bqo1_500

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:23 pm

Alex Nova arrives and hears that Surge is the GM, and starts praying, that's right--praying in his locker room. Just then a portal opens up and above it says "Portal of Rape".. Nova thinks twice before taking two dramatically sarcastic double takes at the portal still shocked and in AWEE.

Just then Surges voice echos through the portal... And Nova feints.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: EFNW Interactive Anarchy Has Been Posted.   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:28 pm

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 InteractiveAnarchy2012

And now it's in the E-fed section... So it's ok... Yes.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:28 pm

hell yea
noeleen phoenix
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Backstage the bloodied and bruised Casey Anomaly is stumbling to his locker room. He seems almost drunken as he limps and uses the wall for support. Doctors then begin to try and get him to stop and sit down. He is pushing them off yelling many many horrible things at them, involving their mothers, grandmothers, rape, murder and their great grandmothers. One of them yelled back it him that his mother died and he said all the better. Casey is shoving the doctors off as he spots a camera. He sees it and he begins to hobble over towards it. After gettting through the damn near crowd of doctors and personnel he leans against the wall looking deep into the camera. He grins at it before speaking. He is breathing heavily between each sentence

"Thanks for the beating Cy... really 'ppreciated... but I will be back after you sooner then both of us think... The match was phenomenal and probably the best EFNW has ever had.. thing is.. I know our next encounter will be twice as better... Cyrus Black I am not finished with you... nor do I think you want me to be...

He laughs causing him to cough and a little blood comes out but he ignores it.

"I am proud of myself because... I have been the first man to ever put even the slightest doubt in your mind that you might not win that match... I wanna thank you agian for this match and thank you again for the future match and or matches we will have... Ill catchya on the long and winding road Cy..."

Casey begins to laugh once again sending him into a coughing fit. Doctors rush over to him and he has no choice but to let them take him away to check him out.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Cyrus Black is being checked out by EFNW's medical trainers after his Iron Man Match against Casey Anomaly...a match he won if but barely.

Medical Staff Member: Cyrus...I don't quite know how to say this, so I'm just going to come out and say it. You are completely fucked up.

Cyrus, still a bit groggy from being dropped on his head several times throughout the match, simply nods and says:

Cyrus Black: Your powers of perception are astonishing, Doc.

Medical Staff Member: No, I mean...REALLY fucked up. You've got brusing all over, at least one of your ribs is cracked, the swelling in your eye is obstructing your vision...

Cyrus coughs as a little blood spurts from his lips.

Medical Staff Member: And you might have some minor internal bleeding.

Cyrus wipes the blood from his mouth as he chuckles and shakes his head.

Cyrus Black: He made me tap out...nobody makes me tap out...so close, Casey. So close...

Medical Staff Member: Cyrus? We need to get you to a hospital.

Cyrus glares at the trainer with a disdainful look.

Cyrus Black: So why the hell are you still here? Go call a cab, or an ambulence, or something. Do it now before you end up having to call me a hearse.

The staff member seems a bit dumbfounded until Cyrus yells at him.

Cyrus Black: HEY! For telling a guy he's halfway dead, you sure are slow about getting him a damn ride to the hospital! Get your head out of your ass and DO YOUR JOB!

The staff member scrambles out and goes for a phone to call Cyrus a ride to the hospital. Meanwhile, Cyrus coughs up a little more blood before lying down on the exam table and stare into the lights overhead. He fumbles to grab his EFNW World Title before chuckling again.

Cyrus Black: So close, Casey...so close...
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Not bad, but I can see a lack of effort in the aftermath promos.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:23 pm

Adam wrote:
its cause they are right after the ppv where Case and Cy damn near killed one another Razz Im sure there will be better ones soon lol
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:40 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
Adam wrote:
its cause they are right after the ppv where Case and Cy damn near killed one another Razz Im sure there will be better ones soon lol

The fuck ?? that's not what I posted haha

I said great aftermath promos or something to that effect haha someones fuckin' with my account. -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:

I said great aftermath promos or something to that effect haha someones fuckin' with my account. -_-

Shit, I thought I was losing my mind for a second.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:44 pm

:# wrote:
Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:

Shit, I thought I was losing my mind for a second.

Same. Seems Jarrett's just being a wumpus grumpus 'cause he's a butthurt fag.

Last edited by I Fap to Noeleen on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next