The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
New System of Getting Things Done EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
New System of Getting Things Done EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
New System of Getting Things Done EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
New System of Getting Things Done EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
New System of Getting Things Done EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
New System of Getting Things Done EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
New System of Getting Things Done EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
New System of Getting Things Done EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
New System of Getting Things Done EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
New System of Getting Things Done EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
New System of Getting Things Done I_vote_lcapNew System of Getting Things Done I_voting_barNew System of Getting Things Done I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New System of Getting Things Done

Go down 
+3
LegendOfCasey
noeleen phoenix
Jarrett
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

New System of Getting Things Done Empty
PostSubject: New System of Getting Things Done   New System of Getting Things Done EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:35 pm

This is a plan I've been establishing for a while now and I think it is about time it is put into effect. Do you feel the admins aren't doing what is best for the site and its users? Do you think your ideas are valuable and should be considered? If yes to either, then this idea will benefit you.

Soon there will be a new subforum created that will be used by all members to introduce, discuss, vote on, and ultimately suggest improvements for the site. Whether it is a new feature, a new idea, an improvement to an existing feature or idea, whatever it may be that is on your mind to make this place a better one.

It will act as a process; one that all users can have a say in. These are the steps that must be followed:

I. Propose
Think of it like a system of government; when a lawmaker wants something done, he or she may propose a bill. If there is enough support for said bill, it moves on. In order to win everybody over, try to make your "bill" well organized and official, much like Adam just did with his BTB sticky thread.

II. Support / Debate
Once there is what we can all consider a significant amount of support for the "bill," it can officially be considered and be put to vote. This can also be considered a debate period. Some people might want to say yes and some no. Use this part of the process to debate your position.

III. Vote
If there is enough support, your suggestion will be put to vote. Everyone can vote. An administrator can determine how long the vote goes on for. At the end of the voting period, votes are no longer taken. If the majority says no to the "bill," it will not be put into effect. If the majority votes yes, it will be established.

One main rule in this process is that no proposition may pertain to an individual user or a group of users. In other words, no names. No "remove _______ from power," "make _______ an admin," ban _______," or "unban ________."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013

Last edited by Jarrett on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: New System of Getting Things Done   New System of Getting Things Done EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Question.
Who are the mods?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: New System of Getting Things Done   New System of Getting Things Done EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Jake and Mesa are the only other two admins besides Jarrett
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: New System of Getting Things Done   New System of Getting Things Done EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:39 pm

The admins are currently Jake, Mesa, and I.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: New System of Getting Things Done   New System of Getting Things Done EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:40 pm

but related to this thread I think the concept will work well
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: New System of Getting Things Done   New System of Getting Things Done EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Mesa and Jake don't do shit, though...
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: New System of Getting Things Done   New System of Getting Things Done EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:42 pm

oooooh. alright then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: New System of Getting Things Done   New System of Getting Things Done EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Fantastic idea, and I think the fact that Jarrett accepted the changes I wished to make to the BTB section shows that the admins are more than willing to change a few things if it promises benefits.

Kudos, for the idea.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: New System of Getting Things Done   New System of Getting Things Done EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:33 pm

I like this idea.
and hopefully, it will make this site stronger.

New System of Getting Things Done ZfkSZRQ

New System of Getting Things Done O1_zps7936192c
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: New System of Getting Things Done   New System of Getting Things Done EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:46 pm

I just want to say I think it's funny that lots of people moan about the site and now that they've a chance for their voices to be properly heard, they're shying away from it lol
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: New System of Getting Things Done   New System of Getting Things Done EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Lol.
As being one of those people, I agree.
I think that after the whole shitstrom went down, everyones eyes were opened.
But, im glad that Jarrett decided to do this.

New System of Getting Things Done ZfkSZRQ

New System of Getting Things Done O1_zps7936192c
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: New System of Getting Things Done   New System of Getting Things Done EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Get better management.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: New System of Getting Things Done   New System of Getting Things Done EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:51 pm

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Get better management.

C'mon dude, be serious xxx What would your idea of better management be? And why? And what would you do to improve the site?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: New System of Getting Things Done   New System of Getting Things Done EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Adam wrote:
I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Get better management.

C'mon dude, be serious xxx What would your idea of better management be? And why? And what would you do to improve the site?

Firstly, Jarrett is the only admin who actually does anything. Mesa is an unreliable piece of shit and I'm ashamed to call him my son, and Jake isn't really tasked with anything either. Appointment some better mods/admins/etc., and have them actually do stuff to improve the site.

You're still a faggot.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: New System of Getting Things Done   New System of Getting Things Done EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:59 pm

I kinda like Marik's idea. I know Jarrett said no shouting out names, but if stuff could be done better by another person, I think one should be able to vote for that. Of course, they should have evidence as to why someone should be removed and why another person should be put in, but it'd work well. Sort of like offices of government, though not as important since they won't have as much say over what is done, they just have to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New System of Getting Things Done   New System of Getting Things Done Empty

Back to top Go down

New System of Getting Things Done
Page 1 of 1