The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Jesse Sorensen Update EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Jesse Sorensen Update EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Jesse Sorensen Update I_vote_lcapJesse Sorensen Update I_voting_barJesse Sorensen Update I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jesse Sorensen Update

Go down 
+5
SuperByNature
fuck
Adam
Styles
AfganisDan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

Jesse Sorensen Update Empty
PostSubject: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:53 am

After suffering an injury during his match with Zema Ion at Against All Odds. Jesse has since been confirmed to have suffered a neck injury. However how serious is yet to be known.

Hope the kids alright. 22 years old is no age really especially if this turns serious.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:11 am

Thoughts with Jesse, come back stronger then ever!
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Quote :
Jesse Sorensen actually suffered a broken C-1 vertebrae at TNA's Against All Odds pay-per-view. This is the top vertebrae of the spine that connects the spine to the skull.

Sorensen had lost feeling in his extremities last night and is still hospitalized but able to move his arms and has feeling in them. Earlier this afternoon, Sorensen was able to feel a tingling sensation in his legs but could not move them yet.

I got that from Lords Of Pain and It has been verifed on Other sites. I have to say that is terrible news for anyone especially someone so young. Hopefully he will be able to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Bad news, I could tell he was hurt watching the PPV. Had been a great match up until then.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Hope he finally gets that badly needed charisma transplant and gimmick replacement too...
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:14 pm

Jesse sorrenson was in the icu, but he regained movement in his arms. He has feeling in his legs, but hasn't regained movement.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:23 pm

His injury is believed to be an injury of the c1 vertabrae, the highest up. usualy the higher up the injury, the worse it is, because the signal from the brain has to move from vertebrae to verteebrae down the spine, so the higher up the injury, the less signal that can get through. Jesse sorrenson is very lucky that he is starting to move.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:05 pm

So can we get a confirmation that Ion is stiff and careless?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:26 pm

That is unclear at the moment. However, it is confirmed that sorenson fractured his c1 vertabrae. For a comparison, if my memory serves me correctly, the vertabrae that ended up ending edge's career was his c3
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Droz 2.0?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Jarrett wrote:
So can we get a confirmation that Ion is stiff and careless?

Bit harsh, both men where out of position and Sorrenson didn't get his arms up to protect himself.

Very unfortunate though.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:13 am

Future TJ wrote:
Droz 2.0?
Not droz bad. I'd say edge 2.0
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:43 am

Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
Hope he finally gets that badly needed charisma transplant and gimmick replacement too...

dude that is bang out of order to say that.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:33 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Droz 2.0?

guys I would not say that at all. He is not a 2.0 of anyone. He is Jesse Sorensen and unfortunately he may not be able to walk anymore.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:11 am

Atleast he can move his arms and he is responsive
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:21 am

Original Essex Gangster wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Droz 2.0?

guys I would not say that at all. He is not a 2.0 of anyone. He is Jesse Sorensen and unfortunately he may not be able to walk anymore.
he'll be back dawg. He has feeling in his legs, and if he doesn't have movement, he should after neck surgery to fuse that c1 vertabrae. The person you should worry for is zema ion. Even though droz forgave d'lo, d'lo still felt horrible. zema ion has to be a wreck right now, and at the very least, you have to worry about ion's job.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:26 am

SuperByNature wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Droz 2.0?

he'll be back dawg. He has feeling in his legs, and if he doesn't have movement, he should after neck surgery to fuse that c1 vertabrae. The person you should worry for is zema ion. Even though droz forgave d'lo, d'lo still felt horrible. zema ion has to be a wreck right now, and at the very least, you have to worry about ion's job.

I totally agree with you there man Ion must feel terrible about what happend and I am sure there are many who want to blame him for it. Which is wrong. Like you said with D'Lo and Droz. He still felt terrible and Ion is most likely the same way and it would be terrible to see him be basically blacklisted for a terrible accident.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:36 am

SuperByNature wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Droz 2.0?

I totally agree with you there man Ion must feel terrible about what happend and I am sure there are many who want to blame him for it. Which is wrong. Like you said with D'Lo and Droz. He still felt terrible and Ion is most likely the same way and it would be terrible to see him be basically blacklisted for a terrible accident.
And I wouldn't be surprised if sorenson is as forgiving as droz was. Reports say that sorenson is in high spirits.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Ion and Jesse aren't to blame here. Whoever put together the spot is. Minimal space where they did it, if they had've done it on the opposite side, Ion would not have had to bend his knees like he did.

#getoutoftheimpactzone
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Well, that's just TNA making more WCW decisions. They had Bret Hart continue to compete even though he knew something wasn't right. Plus they threw everybody into stupid nonsensical stunts. (Referring to WCW)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Update   Jesse Sorensen Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesse Sorensen Update
Page 1 of 1