The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever

Go down 
+16
M
Adam
Captain2
fuck
Cyrus T
RifRad
TJ
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Jericho
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Harold
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:55 am

*Obviously, the Revolution Championship match did not go how it was written, seeing as Riff was broke and unable to put up any money to bribe anyone. Nova still apparently won, and it is true that Nova stole the win, so obviously, Riff is kind of pissed that he didn't win the pay raise or the championship. He walks around the halls planning a promo.*

Off: I loved the Dustin Shore/Harry Jones snid bit. That was fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:47 pm

Ali Walker

*walking around backstage jamming to her ipod*
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:57 pm

Cyrus Black, having made it to the quarterfinals of the 2012 Battle of Norway Tournament, is in Helsinki regaling some tall blonde bombshells with stories of his travels and about his upcoming EFNW World Title defense against Casey Anomaly. He then hears his phone ring and it's _____________________ on the other end of the line.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Punk wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
Punk wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
Punk wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
Surge keeps looking at the wall.

"You're a fucking idiot, Harold. And no dice roll will change that."

Quote :
Think he got the reference?
Quote :
I dunno, prolly.

"I don't even fight out of my base form, you handicappable Aussie."

Surge keeps looking at the wall.
Imperfect Jones: "Ha. Hahaha. Haha. Hahahaha. You still don't see the bigger picture; so allow me to paint a new one. I've got your cells inside of me; so I know every single move in your calibre... Including your oh-so special 'Kaio-Kill'... So the thing is, Surge; I've got the power to use EVERY single attack that you've mastered. You can't beat me..."

"I've beaten Dexter Darwin Douglas, and he beat you, so..."

Surge shrugs before leaning back in his seat, still looking at the wall.

"It's like all you can do is ride on are your bullshit past accomplishments, Harold. No one cares that your father gave you 100 title shots and you happened to get lucky a couple of times and win. What matters is that you continue with success. I know how important it is to you to keep up with me, but comparing us, I'd say I'm far above you. Far above you."
Imperfect Jones: "You are just as bad, Surge; you don't do anything admirable but expect to be treated like royalty! Well it's about time that somebody dethrones your sorry ass!"

BAM! Jones launches a ball of Ki at Surge with such devestating power that the entire arena collapses! Imperfect Jones emerges from the carnage with not even a scratch. Suddenly, a hand wraps itself around Jones's neck! IT'S SURGE! Surge delivers several kidney punches before throwing Jones into the wreckage of the EFNW HQ.

"All I have to do is absorb Cyrus Black and Twista XL; then I will reach my perfect form!", Jones desperately mutters to himself knowing full-well that he will not be able to defeat Surge until he has achieved perfection! Then, a glimmer of hope appears! In the corner of his eye, Jones spots Twista XL shuffling about 50 metres in the opposite direction of Surge.

Imperfect Jones desperately flies at full speed towards Twista, but he is sent sprawling onto the concrete by Surge who connects with a double Axe Handle. Surge cockily flips Jones off, before charging him.

"SOLAR FLARE!", cries Jones in a last effort attempt to escape! The maneuver is super affective and Surge has now been partially blinded! Jones flies towards Twista and fires a Special Jones Cannon which rips right through the cavity of XL's chest! Imperfect Jones attempts to absorb Twista through his long, powerful tail ... BUT SURGE CONNECTS WITH A BIG ROUNDHOUSE KICK!

"FINAL SURGE!!!", he cries as he lashes out on Imperfect Jones with a massive Ki attack! Imperfect Jones knows that he has to act fast or he will surely be killed ...

... "KAH ... MEH ...HA ... ME ... JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!"

The streams of pure energy connect as both men desperately give it all that they've got! Twista XL watches the battle from a distance, completely unable to move due to the Special Jones Cannon that he received.

Surge and Jones hold their respective attacks for what seems like a long while, each trying to over-power the other! It looks like Jones is getting the advantage for a while - "YOU CAN GO TO HELL, YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE!!" Jones barely has time to react as Surge suddenly triples the energy of his beam, which over-powers Harry's and goes hurdling towards him. Harry throws himself out of the way as the beams fly into space.

"I'm sorry, Harold, but your formal request to continue living...has been denied."

Surge drops to the ground and gets into a fighting stance as a yellow aura explodes around him. The detailing on his mask turns golden and the tassels of his mask stand up, also golden. Harry has a visible look of worry on his face as Surge has become the legend - the Super Surge. "You don't scare me, Surge, not even if you can suddenly become a blond", says Harry as he flies over the arena. Surge is silent as he stands there - HOLY SHIT, HE'S BEHIND JONES~!! Surge moved so fast that Harry didn't have time to react. Harry tries to turn around and defend himself as quick as he can, but Surge has already gathered 2 balls of Ki in around each hand and combines them in front of Harry's torso, sending Harry flying back and crashing into the ground. "It's over, Harold. You're not absorbing anyone today", Surge says as he flies down to meet Harry. Harry springs up and goes for a punch, but Surge blocks and counters with one of his own, once again sending Harry back. In the meanwhile, Twista is just lying there, kinda dying...

"How dare you defy me - The GREATEST fighter in the universe! I don't care if you can change your hair; I will ... still ... make ... you ... SUFFER!", screams Jones at the top of his lungs! You can see the pure anger fluctuate from Imperfect Jones's body as a weird black aura begins to circle around him. Jones fires a red razor-sharp ball of Ki at Surge, but Surge is just too strong in his newfound Super Surge form! Surge puts out his hand and somehow catches the disk, before firing it right back at Jones!

OH MY LORD! The disc of Ki has just sliced off the arm of Imperfect Jones!

Super Surge: "It's over, Jones ... It's finally over!"

Imperfect Jones: "Pl - Please ... Don't ... H-hurt ... Me!"

Super Surge: "Give up, you pathetic piece of - "

Imperfect Jones: "Wait..."

Super Surge: "What?"

Imperfect Jones grows a new arm!

Super Surge: "What!? No way!"

Imperfect Jones: "You're forgetting, Surge; I possess Piccolo Worley's regeneration technique! Now ... DIE ... SOLAR FLARE!"

Once again, Surge has been blinded! Imperfect Jones flies towards the direction of Twista XL, ready to become just one step closer to perfection! "Prelude to perfect ... Here I come", he thinks! Suddenly, something grabs Jones's ankle!

... IT'S SURGE - but how? It seems that Surge is using his other senses to indicate where Jones is located! However, you can only get so far fighting without sight against an opponent the calibre of Imperfect Jones! Jones kicks Surge in the ribs and blasts Surge down onto the unforgiving ground! The fifty-foot fall makes a large crater in the ground as Jones begins to fly towards XL.

"It's time! PERFECTION IS MY BITCH!", says Jones, just before he absorbs Twista through his tail!

An abundance of clouds arrange themselves in front of the sun as a green aura begins to surround Jones. He lets out a shriek as he transforms into his Semi-Perfect Form!

"Prelude ... To ... Perfection! Try and stop me now, Super Surge!"

In the meanwhile, Surge has gotten up, and witnesses the sun get blocked out by clouds, and the green aura surround Harry. He just stands there, arms crossed.

"Alright...okay...I got this..."

In the meanwhile, Harry has begun to transform. He suddenly becomes much taller, going from 5 feet even, which I would assume is a normal 12 year-old's height, to upwards of 6 feet! He also gains quite a bit of muscle to even out the height, and the detailing of his ring gear becomes darker, with black replacing dark green, contrasting Surge. Surge continues to look- EXPLOSION~!! The green energy sprays everywhere, leaving a crater of several hundred yards. Surge, however, is unharmed, as he powered up and formed a barrier of Ki. Harry flies out from the crater and Surge flies up to meet him. They float several dozen feet from each-other as Surge looks Harry over.

"I...have achieved the next state on my road to perfection, Surge. You cannot stop me now, not even in your Super Surge form. And imagine when I finally do achieve perfection..."

Harry laughs as Surge looks on, unimpressed.

"I'm gonna enjoy kicking your ass. Let's party, queer."

Surge charges in with a volley of punches, but Harry blocks all of them. Surge breaks the engagement and retreats for a moment before coming back in with another volley of strikes. Harry backs up with each hit, but Surge still can't land any blows- HARRY CAUGHT IT~!! Harry caught Surge's fist mid-punch and gives him a straight uppercut which sends him flying up higher. Surge executes a couple of backflips before- KILLMEHAMEHAAAAAAA~!! Surge charged the blast as he flipped backwards, and fires it straight at Harry. Harry seems surprised for a moment, but quickly regains composure and easily deflects the blow. KICK TO THE FACE~!! While Harry was distracted with the Killmehameha, Surge charged in and booted Harry straight in the face. Harry flies back but quickly regains himself. He notices some blood dripping from his mouth and quickly licks it up, looking like he was unaffected by the powerful kick.

"Swear to God, I'm gonna kick your ass."

"By all means, Surge, try it."

Surge charges in once again and begins to exchange strikes with Harry. While Harry deflects and dodges all of Surge's hits, he also gets several hits in on Surge. After several moments, Harry breaks the engagement by kicking Surge down and sending him into the destroyed parking lot of the arena. Surge isn't even down there for a moment before powering up and charging back at Harry. Yet again, even though Surge is expending more energy into the Super Surge state, he can't land a single good punch on Harry- oh, spoke too soon. Surge stuns Harry with a punch- VICIOUS LEFT~!! In retaliation, Harry hits Surge with a hard left, before appearing behind him and hitting a donkey punch into his back! Surge staggers forward before Harry appears on his left and sends him flying with with a hard punch! Harry goes in for a knee- AFTER IMAGE~!! Surge appears behind Harry and puts him in a Rear-Naked Choke, but Harry reaches over his head and grabs Surge's head between his palms. Surge holds Harry in the choke with one arm and fills Harry's head in with punches with the other, but Harry gathers energy between his palms as he holds Surge's head- EXPLOSION~!! Surge goes flying back as his mask is set alight! He quickly puts out the fire, but Harry can now see Surge's eyes and some blond hair sticking out of a burn hole across where the eyes and nose would be. Surge can be seen with killer intent in his eyes as Harry laughs.

"I told you, Surge, you cannot beat me. Now, imagine when I attain perfection..."

"That isn't gonna happen, faggot."

Last edited by Marik Sweatshirt on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:48 pm

ThatFuckinHellRaiser wrote:
NVP wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Staggering out from the ramp with her title on her shoulders with blood on her attire from Lara James she drags herself towards the medical room to get checked herself.

Alex Nova walks around backstage then bumps into Noeleen who's searching for a medic

"Nice win out there champ.."
should i reply to this since you kinda went on to do something else...
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:50 pm

Neville is backstage eating babybel cheese that he paid way too much for.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:51 pm

lmfao yeah
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:52 pm

no im going to reply to neville since i never rp'd with him before lawl
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
After being in the medical room for some time she opens the door and walks out with a few stitches in her eyebrow and a bandage around her hand as she holds onto the belt on her shoulder and see's Neville
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Lara James - *Arrives at the arena and heads inside, with a black eye and some pretty fucking awesome wounds on her face after the most epical match in the history of ever last night. Even though she didn't win, she put on the best performance of her life*

Gina Koba - *Shaking her head, disgusted that Noeleen is champion! Like, who is she anyway? Some jumped up loser kid who is making a name for herself by thinking she can wrestle. She cant wrestle, she just fails with style*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Ali Walker

*backstage doing some of her parkour stunts and dance moves*

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 Ali211
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:26 pm

★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
Lara James - *Arrives at the arena and heads inside, with a black eye and some pretty fucking awesome wounds on her face after the most epical match in the history of ever last night. Even though she didn't win, she put on the best performance of her life*

Gina Koba - *Shaking her head, disgusted that Noeleen is champion! Like, who is she anyway? Some jumped up loser kid who is making a name for herself by thinking she can wrestle. She cant wrestle, she just fails with style*

Ali Walker

*see's Lara walking in, so she runs over to her*

"Hey...sorry you didn't win last night Lara. But hey that was one heck of a match!"
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

Ali Walker

"Hey...sorry you didn't win last night Lara. But hey that was one heck of a match!"

Lara - *She smiles, even though it hurts her face to move it*

"Thanks chica! Im not goin' to lie, i'm a little dissapointed, but it really could have gone either way and we both deserved it, but only one person could win, and Noeleen was the better woman on the night!"

*She chuckles*

"She might not be so lucky next time though!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

Ali Walker

"Thanks chica! Im not goin' to lie, i'm a little dissapointed, but it really could have gone either way and we both deserved it, but only one person could win, and Noeleen was the better woman on the night!"

*She chuckles*

Ali

"Like I said you put on a fantastic match...in my eyes you're both champions!"

*Ali smiles as she flips her hair to her right side*

"So have you been told about being kept out of action or anything? Those bumps and scrapes don't look to good girl."

*Ali shows some concern for her*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:36 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Ali Walker

*She chuckles*

Ali

"So have you been told about being kept out of action or anything? Those bumps and scrapes don't look to good girl."

Lara - *Chuckles* "Stay out of action? ME? Chica, those words don' even enter my vocabulary! I'd be here even if all of the bones in my body were broken. I would fine a way. This place, it's my home y'know!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:47 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Ali Walker

*She chuckles*

Ali

Lara - *Chuckles* "Stay out of action? ME? Chica, those words don' even enter my vocabulary! I'd be here even if all of the bones in my body were broken. I would fine a way. This place, it's my home y'know!"

Ali

*smiles and laughs a bit*

"You're one bad ass Vixen you know that?"

*she slaps her on the back hoping it didn't hurt*

"Kind of like me...I won't let anything hold me back. Torn muscles, broken bones. Nothing!"

*she jokes*

"It's like I'm just a 20 year old version of you! But in all seriousness you just proved last night...even us girls can take everything, get knocked down, and get back up..and I absolutely loved that. It paves the road for girls like me."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:10 pm

NVP wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
After being in the medical room for some time she opens the door and walks out with a few stitches in her eyebrow and a bandage around her hand as she holds onto the belt on her shoulder and see's Neville

Neville looks her over and holds out one of cheese pieces.

"It looks like you could use a treat more than me. Congrats on your win"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:14 pm

Fang

*in a dark area of the arena, his mask is barely visible as he his long black hair covers most of it*

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 Fang18
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 pm

as if further proof was needed that cujo is a dick
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Captain2 wrote:
NVP wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

Takes the cheese piece of him

Thanks. In need of some food. They kept me in that medical room forever checking if i had any internal problems but i came out lucky with a bruised up eye, my hand in plentlyful of cuts from those punches and a fat lip but the swelling has went down now.

opens it and begins eating it

Thank's for the congrats. I had to go all or nothing for that match.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:15 pm

NVP wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
NVP wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

Thanks. In need of some food. They kept me in that medical room forever checking if i had any internal problems but i came out lucky with a bruised up eye, my hand in plentlyful of cuts from those punches and a fat lip but the swelling has went down now.

"Well it was an impressive match to watch, I might have to pick it up when it comes out on DVD. Think I could get it signed?" he asks with a smirk
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Captain2 wrote:
NVP wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
NVP wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

"Well it was an impressive match to watch, I might have to pick it up when it comes out on DVD. Think I could get it signed?" he asks with a smirk
Noeleen Phoenix

Oh come on Neville! You're asking someone who is less famous than you for an autograph?....... Well ok then!

Noeleen laughs.

Only if you don't put it onto ebay for money!
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Neville laughs and shrugs

"Hey, you're the one blowing the roof off the place with your matches. Meanwhile I'm off dealing with a thug named "Twista XL" and being announced as a white supremacist..... I may have to take the announcer out back and teach him a lesson. What do you think?" he jokes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Twista XL has been released from EFNW. We wish him well in all of his future endeavors.

PWArson wrote:
It has been reported that he had some problems with management and his direction in the company. Management felt that they need team players, and there is no "Twista XL" in "Team".
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Twista XL has been released from EFNW. We wish him well in all of his future endeavors.

PWArson wrote:
It has been reported that he had some problems with management, and his direction in the company. Management felt that they need team players, and their is no "Twista XL" in "Team".

Sound job. Fine by me, make if official Hazzaaaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next