HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:37 am by Cole

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 900
Location : The Long and Winding Road

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:08 pm

A new video uploaded to EFNW.com shows a room adorned with various trophies and awards, including championship belts from a variety of different promotions. In the middle of the rooom is an old wooden chair, upholstered in black velvet and facing a fireplace, a blaze calmly burning inside. There's a man sitting in the chair, his arms resting on the arm rests of the chair. Dangling from his clenched right fist is a very familiar title belt...the EFNW World Title. As the camera turns, it slowly reveals that the man sitting in the chair is indeed the ENFW World Heavyweight Champion, Cyrus Black. His usual smirk is gone...instead replaced by a stony visage of contemplation. He continues to stare into the fire as he speaks, never facing the camera itself:

Cyrus Black: As I sit here, surrounded by all the titles and accolades I have acquired in my career, with my EFNW World Heavyweight Championship clenched in my iron fist, I find myself reminiscient. I remember the various battles, trials, and challenges that I've had to overcome to get to this point...the allies I've went to war with, the enemies I've brought the havoc upon, and the blood spilled in wrestling rings around the world and back again. I recollect being a relative nobody to my ascencion to the very top of the pro wrestling world. The things said about me...both the derisive and the respectful, and the monikers that I and others have heaped upon me. The Exile, The Wayward Wanderer, The Reaper of the Long and Winding Road, The Warrior King...and most recently, the Best in the World.

Cyrus scoffs a bit as he takes his left hand and stokes the blaze in the fireplace with an iron poker.

Cyrus Black: But the thing is, while I have been blessed with such accomplishments and titles, my blessing has become my curse. For when you are called the best in the business by your peers, expectations becoming staggeringly high. You are expected to outdo yourself every time you pick up a microphone or lace up your wrestling boots. And I am still just a mortal man...even I can feel that burden. However, I am far from just your average man. I am an Exile, one who will walk the Road and seek its Truths, and face whatever consequences may come. So I have welcomed any and all challenges that have arisen, be they from homicidial sociopaths, street-toughened brawlers, affluent elitists, fame-crazy prodigies, and the false tough and crazed brave. But now...an new challenge has stepped in my path, a beast...a monster unlike any I've have to fight back up to this point. And the damned thing is...I can't be angry. I can't be annoyed or nonchalant. Because this monster that stands ready to face me for my World Title is one that I created myself.

Cyrus slowly pulls up the EFNW World Title and lays it across his lap. He rests his elbows on the chair's armrests as he folds them in front of him, gaze still fixed on the fire.

Cyrus Black: Casey Anomaly...you've come a long way. I know I keep saying that, but I can't quite put it any other way. Though you chose to follow a different path than mine, you still hold fast to at least some of the beliefs of the Long and Winding Road. And you have flourished...not survived, not thrived...FLOURISHED. And I can't begin to tell you how I feel, seeing you become something far greater than just that skater punk I met years ago. You've faced some dangerous challenges, and you bear your scars like a man. Pride doesn't begin to describe how that makes me feel. And now, as I've forseen for a long time, here we are. Days away from your World Title match...against me. And take whatever stipulation that the fans decide for our match out the equation, because it really doesn't matter. You will walk into Interactive Anarchy not some kid who got lucky, not some rookie who thinks he's far better than he really is...you'll be going into Interactive Anarchy a battle-hardened warrior, whose will and determination have been tempered like fine steel. And I can see it in your eyes, Casey. You're entering this match with the sole intention of bringing about my annihilation. But then again, I wouldn't expect anything less...after all, that's the way I taught you.

Cyrus sighs as he takes a quick glance at his title belt before resuming his stare at the fire.

Cyrus Black: As loathe as I am to admit it, this World Title has become more of a burden than I had anticipated. But it is a burden I have gladly bourne, because the alternatives were certainly not ones I would've preferred. So I struck down Harry Jones and stopped him from killing EFNW more than he already did during the war with ECCW. I smashed Alex Nova and prevented him from bastardizing this title's legacy with his arrogant, unwarranted ego. But you...you're not those men. You are more like me than even you would admit, Casey. For men like me, men like you...there is no easy way. We either take our punishment and earn our keep, or fade into shadow. So, with that knowledge, knowing you as well as I do and you knowing me as well as you do, what should I be feeling?

Cyrus unfolds his hands and stokes the fire again.

Cyrus Black: I go into this match with a heavy heart, knowing that there is more on the line in this match than just this World Title. My legacy, your growth, our past relationship as master and apprentice...everything that we've had and still possess is on the line. And in the end, something will be lost. But as I sit here, surrounded by these titles and accolades and the fire that burns in front of me, I realize that in the end that's what must come. One of us will lose something...but will be made stronger for it. Like the fires that burn all things to ashes, and those ashes serving as the foundation for something new to grow, our match will be one of great loss...but we both will gain something from it. Casey, at Interactive Anarchy, I will bring hell upon your head. I will fight, and I will instill pain and suffering upon you the likes of which you have never felt before. And I promise you...I will give you everything I have. No holding back, no pulled punches, and no regrets. If you become the new EFNW World Champion, you will earn it. But sacrifices will be made and our destinies will be changed forever. Casey Anomaly...the world as we know it will burn. And we'll just see what comes of it after that final bell rings...

Cyrus slings the title over his shoulder as he stokes the fire. The camera pans away as the video fades to black...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:47 am

And Surge is dead. D:
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 796
Age : 28
Location : The Hardcore Country

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Lara James - *Is walking around the arena, doing random shit, just to pass the time, while she drinks a red bull*

Gina Koba - *Watches the Cyrus Black promo and then laughs*

"Surely that was meant to be about me right? Because I will be the biggest monster he has ever come across! Petulant man!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender
avatar

Posts : 1677
Age : 23
Location : Whitby, England

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Angel Rodriguez and Victor Elias are watching Cyrus Black and smiling, hoping a confrontation is not too far away.

Eric Lindgren is hoping for an RP with anyone.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : Hottie World

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:22 pm

Noeleen Phoenix
*Coming out of the gym with a towel over her shoulder and a gym bag on her other shoulder and heads down the hallway towards the lockerrooms*
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Crystal Castles wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
*Coming out of the gym with a towel over her shoulder and a gym bag on her other shoulder and heads down the hallway towards the lockerrooms*

BUT WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE, HERE COMES PSYCHOPSILOCIN RIGHT THROUGH THE FUCKING WALL!!! Seriously, Psychofuckin'psilocin, EFNW's former masked savior has returned! Well, maybe. But wait, not only has he returned, but he has a new god damn mask, and a band spankin' new outfit to go along with it!

*Picture of Psychopsilocin's new faggy outfit*

Psychoface then looks over at Noeleen, who, due to having numerous confrontations with Surge, isn't that surprised that some masked retarded just busted through the wall.

"Holy crap, that was the greatest train ride I've ever been apart of. Say, you wouldn't happen to know where I could find a subway around here, would you? Not like a train subway, because nothing is going to beat the train I was just on, but like an actual Subway. Ya know, with sandwiches and stuff. Not Sandwitches, 'cause I hate those fags, but actual living, breathing sandwiches that I can eat vigorously while checking the scores on EFNW.com."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : Hottie World

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
*Coming out of the gym with a towel over her shoulder and a gym bag on her other shoulder and heads down the hallway towards the lockerrooms*

BUT WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE, HERE COMES PSYCHOPSILOCIN RIGHT THROUGH THE FUCKING WALL!!! Seriously, Psychofuckin'psilocin, EFNW's former masked savior has returned! Well, maybe. But wait, not only has he returned, but he has a new god damn mask, and a band spankin' new outfit to go along with it!

*Picture of Psychopsilocin's new faggy outfit*

Psychoface then looks over at Noeleen, who, due to having numerous confrontations with Surge, isn't that surprised that some masked retarded just busted through the wall.

"Holy crap, that was the greatest train ride I've ever been apart of. Say, you wouldn't happen to know where I could find a subway around here, would you? Not like a train subway, because nothing is going to beat the train I was just on, but like an actual Subway. Ya know, with sandwiches and stuff. Not Sandwitches, 'cause I hate those fags, but actual living, breathing sandwiches that I can eat vigorously while checking the scores on EFNW.com."
Noeleen Phoenix

Subway food wise is that way.

*Noeleen points around the corner*

Train subway is about the next 5 miles from here, unless you want to go that far to get a frickin' subway train.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
*Coming out of the gym with a towel over her shoulder and a gym bag on her other shoulder and heads down the hallway towards the lockerrooms*

BUT WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE, HERE COMES PSYCHOPSILOCIN RIGHT THROUGH THE FUCKING WALL!!! Seriously, Psychofuckin'psilocin, EFNW's former masked savior has returned! Well, maybe. But wait, not only has he returned, but he has a new god damn mask, and a band spankin' new outfit to go along with it!

*Picture of Psychopsilocin's new faggy outfit*

Psychoface then looks over at Noeleen, who, due to having numerous confrontations with Surge, isn't that surprised that some masked retarded just busted through the wall.

"Holy crap, that was the greatest train ride I've ever been apart of. Say, you wouldn't happen to know where I could find a subway around here, would you? Not like a train subway, because nothing is going to beat the train I was just on, but like an actual Subway. Ya know, with sandwiches and stuff. Not Sandwitches, 'cause I hate those fags, but actual living, breathing sandwiches that I can eat vigorously while checking the scores on EFNW.com."
Noeleen Phoenix

Subway food wise is that way.

*Noeleen points around the corner*

Train subway is about the next 5 miles from here, unless you want to go that far to get a frickin' subway train.

"All I want are Subs that I can have my Way. Is that too much to ask for? Obviously it is, because instead of giving me good directions, all you do is point THAT WAY!"

Psychopsilocin then points that way.

"And I hate that way... It's not that I'm against certain directions, because trust me, I'm not. I was there for that one Civil Rights thingy where people wanted full control of choosing their own directions, but honestly, that way sucks." I'm a Super Hero for Surge's sake! I deserve some type of respect, but all I get is a one way ticket to my future endeavors! Wait, why am I still taking? The quote ended like three sentences ago... da fuck? Holy crap, I can talk without quotation marks? Oh my god, I CAN TALK WITHOUT QUOTATION MARKS! YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : Hottie World

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
*Coming out of the gym with a towel over her shoulder and a gym bag on her other shoulder and heads down the hallway towards the lockerrooms*

BUT WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE, HERE COMES PSYCHOPSILOCIN RIGHT THROUGH THE FUCKING WALL!!! Seriously, Psychofuckin'psilocin, EFNW's former masked savior has returned! Well, maybe. But wait, not only has he returned, but he has a new god damn mask, and a band spankin' new outfit to go along with it!

*Picture of Psychopsilocin's new faggy outfit*

Psychoface then looks over at Noeleen, who, due to having numerous confrontations with Surge, isn't that surprised that some masked retarded just busted through the wall.

"Holy crap, that was the greatest train ride I've ever been apart of. Say, you wouldn't happen to know where I could find a subway around here, would you? Not like a train subway, because nothing is going to beat the train I was just on, but like an actual Subway. Ya know, with sandwiches and stuff. Not Sandwitches, 'cause I hate those fags, but actual living, breathing sandwiches that I can eat vigorously while checking the scores on EFNW.com."
Noeleen Phoenix

Subway food wise is that way.

*Noeleen points around the corner*

Train subway is about the next 5 miles from here, unless you want to go that far to get a frickin' subway train.

"All I want are Subs that I can have my Way. Is that too much to ask for? Obviously it is, because instead of giving me good directions, all you do is point THAT WAY!"

Psychopsilocin then points that way.

"And I hate that way... It's not that I'm against certain directions, because trust me, I'm not. I was there for that one Civil Rights thingy where people wanted full control of choosing their own directions, but honestly, that way sucks." I'm a Super Hero for Surge's sake! I deserve some type of respect, but all I get is a one way ticket to my future endeavors! Wait, why am I still taking? The quote ended like three sentences ago... da fuck? Holy crap, I can talk without quotation marks? Oh my god, I CAN TALK WITHOUT QUOTATION MARKS! YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noeleen Phoenix

I like your outfit, it is hot, like mexico.

*laughs*

If you're the Super Hero for Surge's sake, why are you the opposite?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
*Coming out of the gym with a towel over her shoulder and a gym bag on her other shoulder and heads down the hallway towards the lockerrooms*

BUT WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE, HERE COMES PSYCHOPSILOCIN RIGHT THROUGH THE FUCKING WALL!!! Seriously, Psychofuckin'psilocin, EFNW's former masked savior has returned! Well, maybe. But wait, not only has he returned, but he has a new god damn mask, and a band spankin' new outfit to go along with it!

*Picture of Psychopsilocin's new faggy outfit*

Psychoface then looks over at Noeleen, who, due to having numerous confrontations with Surge, isn't that surprised that some masked retarded just busted through the wall.

"Holy crap, that was the greatest train ride I've ever been apart of. Say, you wouldn't happen to know where I could find a subway around here, would you? Not like a train subway, because nothing is going to beat the train I was just on, but like an actual Subway. Ya know, with sandwiches and stuff. Not Sandwitches, 'cause I hate those fags, but actual living, breathing sandwiches that I can eat vigorously while checking the scores on EFNW.com."
Noeleen Phoenix

Subway food wise is that way.

*Noeleen points around the corner*

Train subway is about the next 5 miles from here, unless you want to go that far to get a frickin' subway train.

"All I want are Subs that I can have my Way. Is that too much to ask for? Obviously it is, because instead of giving me good directions, all you do is point THAT WAY!"

Psychopsilocin then points that way.

"And I hate that way... It's not that I'm against certain directions, because trust me, I'm not. I was there for that one Civil Rights thingy where people wanted full control of choosing their own directions, but honestly, that way sucks." I'm a Super Hero for Surge's sake! I deserve some type of respect, but all I get is a one way ticket to my future endeavors! Wait, why am I still taking? The quote ended like three sentences ago... da fuck? Holy crap, I can talk without quotation marks? Oh my god, I CAN TALK WITHOUT QUOTATION MARKS! YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noeleen Phoenix

I like your outfit, it is hot, like mexico.

*laughs*

If you're the Super Hero for Surge's sake, why are you the opposite?

"Oh"

"Huh..."

"I've never thought about it like that... And I probably wont ever again! So, what's your name? Oh, right, Noeleen Phoenix, I said it when I first replied to your post! Ha, that Psychofaceguy, always forgetting things that happened and remembering things that didn't!"

Psychopsilocin then uses his X-Ray vision to see Noeleen's Vixen's Cup Cup in her bag.

"Ah, so I see you're some type of champion here! So, what are you the Champion of? Cooking? Sweeping? Den Mothering?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Omega walks around backstage, as he sees the voting for his match on his phone, he smirks.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : Hottie World

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
*Coming out of the gym with a towel over her shoulder and a gym bag on her other shoulder and heads down the hallway towards the lockerrooms*

BUT WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE, HERE COMES PSYCHOPSILOCIN RIGHT THROUGH THE FUCKING WALL!!! Seriously, Psychofuckin'psilocin, EFNW's former masked savior has returned! Well, maybe. But wait, not only has he returned, but he has a new god damn mask, and a band spankin' new outfit to go along with it!

*Picture of Psychopsilocin's new faggy outfit*

Psychoface then looks over at Noeleen, who, due to having numerous confrontations with Surge, isn't that surprised that some masked retarded just busted through the wall.

"Holy crap, that was the greatest train ride I've ever been apart of. Say, you wouldn't happen to know where I could find a subway around here, would you? Not like a train subway, because nothing is going to beat the train I was just on, but like an actual Subway. Ya know, with sandwiches and stuff. Not Sandwitches, 'cause I hate those fags, but actual living, breathing sandwiches that I can eat vigorously while checking the scores on EFNW.com."
Noeleen Phoenix

Subway food wise is that way.

*Noeleen points around the corner*

Train subway is about the next 5 miles from here, unless you want to go that far to get a frickin' subway train.

"All I want are Subs that I can have my Way. Is that too much to ask for? Obviously it is, because instead of giving me good directions, all you do is point THAT WAY!"

Psychopsilocin then points that way.

"And I hate that way... It's not that I'm against certain directions, because trust me, I'm not. I was there for that one Civil Rights thingy where people wanted full control of choosing their own directions, but honestly, that way sucks." I'm a Super Hero for Surge's sake! I deserve some type of respect, but all I get is a one way ticket to my future endeavors! Wait, why am I still taking? The quote ended like three sentences ago... da fuck? Holy crap, I can talk without quotation marks? Oh my god, I CAN TALK WITHOUT QUOTATION MARKS! YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noeleen Phoenix

I like your outfit, it is hot, like mexico.

*laughs*

If you're the Super Hero for Surge's sake, why are you the opposite?

"Oh"

"Huh..."

"I've never thought about it like that... And I probably wont ever again! So, what's your name? Oh, right, Noeleen Phoenix, I said it when I first replied to your post! Ha, that Psychofaceguy, always forgetting things that happened and remembering things that didn't!"

Psychopsilocin then uses his X-Ray vision to see Noeleen's Vixen's Cup Cup in her bag.

"Ah, so I see you're some type of champion here! So, what are you the Champion of? Cooking? Sweeping? Den Mothering?"
Noeleen Phoenix

No I'm the champion of sandwich making. Not really, Vixens Champion. I beat all of the other ones here to get this bad boy. Want to hold it?

*She opens up her bag and ruffles the bag about until she can bring the title out and presents it infront of psychopsilocin*

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
*Coming out of the gym with a towel over her shoulder and a gym bag on her other shoulder and heads down the hallway towards the lockerrooms*

BUT WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE, HERE COMES PSYCHOPSILOCIN RIGHT THROUGH THE FUCKING WALL!!! Seriously, Psychofuckin'psilocin, EFNW's former masked savior has returned! Well, maybe. But wait, not only has he returned, but he has a new god damn mask, and a band spankin' new outfit to go along with it!

*Picture of Psychopsilocin's new faggy outfit*

Psychoface then looks over at Noeleen, who, due to having numerous confrontations with Surge, isn't that surprised that some masked retarded just busted through the wall.

"Holy crap, that was the greatest train ride I've ever been apart of. Say, you wouldn't happen to know where I could find a subway around here, would you? Not like a train subway, because nothing is going to beat the train I was just on, but like an actual Subway. Ya know, with sandwiches and stuff. Not Sandwitches, 'cause I hate those fags, but actual living, breathing sandwiches that I can eat vigorously while checking the scores on EFNW.com."
Noeleen Phoenix

Subway food wise is that way.

*Noeleen points around the corner*

Train subway is about the next 5 miles from here, unless you want to go that far to get a frickin' subway train.

"All I want are Subs that I can have my Way. Is that too much to ask for? Obviously it is, because instead of giving me good directions, all you do is point THAT WAY!"

Psychopsilocin then points that way.

"And I hate that way... It's not that I'm against certain directions, because trust me, I'm not. I was there for that one Civil Rights thingy where people wanted full control of choosing their own directions, but honestly, that way sucks." I'm a Super Hero for Surge's sake! I deserve some type of respect, but all I get is a one way ticket to my future endeavors! Wait, why am I still taking? The quote ended like three sentences ago... da fuck? Holy crap, I can talk without quotation marks? Oh my god, I CAN TALK WITHOUT QUOTATION MARKS! YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noeleen Phoenix

I like your outfit, it is hot, like mexico.

*laughs*

If you're the Super Hero for Surge's sake, why are you the opposite?

"Oh"

"Huh..."

"I've never thought about it like that... And I probably wont ever again! So, what's your name? Oh, right, Noeleen Phoenix, I said it when I first replied to your post! Ha, that Psychofaceguy, always forgetting things that happened and remembering things that didn't!"

Psychopsilocin then uses his X-Ray vision to see Noeleen's Vixen's Cup Cup in her bag.

"Ah, so I see you're some type of champion here! So, what are you the Champion of? Cooking? Sweeping? Den Mothering?"
Noeleen Phoenix

No I'm the champion of sandwich making. Not really, Vixens Champion. I beat all of the other ones here to get this bad boy. Want to hold it?

*She opens up her bag and ruffles the bag about until she can bring the title out and presents it infront of psychopsilocin*


"Yes, yes, I WANT TO HOLD IT SO BADLY."

Psychoface, so eager to hold the Vixens Cup, reaches out for the cup but accidentally kicks it to the other side of the room.

"Oh. Sorry. Let me go get that..."

He then goes to pick it up, but once again accidentally kicks it away.

"GOD DAMN IT!!!"

Psychoface then goes into a fit of rage and shoves the Vixens Cup up against the wall.

"Look bro, I'm trying to make a good impression on that wench over there, and your constant beleaguering of my impression is really getting on my nerves!"
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2041
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Fuck giant quote chains.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Future TJ wrote:
Fuck giant quote chains.

Fuck your
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3141
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Fuck giant quote chains.

Fuck your

Duhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : Hottie World

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
*Coming out of the gym with a towel over her shoulder and a gym bag on her other shoulder and heads down the hallway towards the lockerrooms*

BUT WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE, HERE COMES PSYCHOPSILOCIN RIGHT THROUGH THE FUCKING WALL!!! Seriously, Psychofuckin'psilocin, EFNW's former masked savior has returned! Well, maybe. But wait, not only has he returned, but he has a new god damn mask, and a band spankin' new outfit to go along with it!

*Picture of Psychopsilocin's new faggy outfit*

Psychoface then looks over at Noeleen, who, due to having numerous confrontations with Surge, isn't that surprised that some masked retarded just busted through the wall.

"Holy crap, that was the greatest train ride I've ever been apart of. Say, you wouldn't happen to know where I could find a subway around here, would you? Not like a train subway, because nothing is going to beat the train I was just on, but like an actual Subway. Ya know, with sandwiches and stuff. Not Sandwitches, 'cause I hate those fags, but actual living, breathing sandwiches that I can eat vigorously while checking the scores on EFNW.com."
Noeleen Phoenix

Subway food wise is that way.

*Noeleen points around the corner*

Train subway is about the next 5 miles from here, unless you want to go that far to get a frickin' subway train.

"All I want are Subs that I can have my Way. Is that too much to ask for? Obviously it is, because instead of giving me good directions, all you do is point THAT WAY!"

Psychopsilocin then points that way.

"And I hate that way... It's not that I'm against certain directions, because trust me, I'm not. I was there for that one Civil Rights thingy where people wanted full control of choosing their own directions, but honestly, that way sucks." I'm a Super Hero for Surge's sake! I deserve some type of respect, but all I get is a one way ticket to my future endeavors! Wait, why am I still taking? The quote ended like three sentences ago... da fuck? Holy crap, I can talk without quotation marks? Oh my god, I CAN TALK WITHOUT QUOTATION MARKS! YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noeleen Phoenix

I like your outfit, it is hot, like mexico.

*laughs*

If you're the Super Hero for Surge's sake, why are you the opposite?

"Oh"

"Huh..."

"I've never thought about it like that... And I probably wont ever again! So, what's your name? Oh, right, Noeleen Phoenix, I said it when I first replied to your post! Ha, that Psychofaceguy, always forgetting things that happened and remembering things that didn't!"

Psychopsilocin then uses his X-Ray vision to see Noeleen's Vixen's Cup Cup in her bag.

"Ah, so I see you're some type of champion here! So, what are you the Champion of? Cooking? Sweeping? Den Mothering?"
Noeleen Phoenix

No I'm the champion of sandwich making. Not really, Vixens Champion. I beat all of the other ones here to get this bad boy. Want to hold it?

*She opens up her bag and ruffles the bag about until she can bring the title out and presents it infront of psychopsilocin*


"Yes, yes, I WANT TO HOLD IT SO BADLY."

Psychoface, so eager to hold the Vixens Cup, reaches out for the cup but accidentally kicks it to the other side of the room.

"Oh. Sorry. Let me go get that..."

He then goes to pick it up, but once again accidentally kicks it away.

"GOD DAMN IT!!!"

Psychoface then goes into a fit of rage and shoves the Vixens Cup up against the wall.

"Look bro, I'm trying to make a good impression on that wench over there, and your constant beleaguering of my impression is really getting on my nerves!"
Noeleen Phoenix

*Runs over towards Psychoface and tries to calm him down*

It's ok, let me pick it up!

*She picks up the title and goes back and puts it into her bag*

You ok today? Or does this happen often?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:32 pm

"No! That Cup dishonored you, and that bag was just sitting there laughing as though it's a joke! They must pay for their sins!"

Psychoface then grabs the bag and throws it out a nearby window.

"The paying has commenced..."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : Hottie World

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
"No! That Cup dishonored you, and that bag was just sitting there laughing as though it's a joke! They must pay for their sins!"

Psychoface then grabs the bag and throws it out a nearby window.

"The paying has commenced..."
Noeleen Phoenix

*Glaring down the window in complete shock*

What the actual fuckery are you doing! Who the hell throws titles out windows!?

*She turns around in a flash and narrows her eyes at Psychoface as she leans against the window ledge*

You best get your ass down there now and get that for me or else I will cut you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2041
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Fuck giant quote chains.

Fuck your

Duhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
"No! That Cup dishonored you, and that bag was just sitting there laughing as though it's a joke! They must pay for their sins!"

Psychoface then grabs the bag and throws it out a nearby window.

"The paying has commenced..."
Noeleen Phoenix

*Glaring down the window in complete shock*

What the actual fuckery are you doing! Who the hell throws titles out windows!?

*She turns around in a flash and narrows her eyes at Psychoface as she leans against the window ledge*

You best get your ass down there now and get that for me or else I will cut you.

Psychoface then grabs Noeleen by her shoulders and starts speaking in a hushed tone.

"That's what they want! They want us to turn on each other!"

He then pulls her down to her knees to avoid being seen from outside the window.

"Believe me, I've dealt with these type of situations before..."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : Hottie World

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
"No! That Cup dishonored you, and that bag was just sitting there laughing as though it's a joke! They must pay for their sins!"

Psychoface then grabs the bag and throws it out a nearby window.

"The paying has commenced..."
Noeleen Phoenix

*Glaring down the window in complete shock*

What the actual fuckery are you doing! Who the hell throws titles out windows!?

*She turns around in a flash and narrows her eyes at Psychoface as she leans against the window ledge*

You best get your ass down there now and get that for me or else I will cut you.

Psychoface then grabs Noeleen by her shoulders and starts speaking in a hushed tone.

"That's what they want! They want us to turn on each other!"

He then pulls her down to her knees to avoid being seen from outside the window.

"Believe me, I've dealt with these type of situations before..."
Noeleen Phoenix

God, this is so uncomfortable.

*Noeleen rolls her eyes and looks up at Psychoface*

Please tell me what is going on and who are "they"?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3141
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
"No! That Cup dishonored you, and that bag was just sitting there laughing as though it's a joke! They must pay for their sins!"

Psychoface then grabs the bag and throws it out a nearby window.

"The paying has commenced..."
Noeleen Phoenix

*Glaring down the window in complete shock*

What the actual fuckery are you doing! Who the hell throws titles out windows!?

*She turns around in a flash and narrows her eyes at Psychoface as she leans against the window ledge*

You best get your ass down there now and get that for me or else I will cut you.

Psychoface then grabs Noeleen by her shoulders and starts speaking in a hushed tone.

"That's what they want! They want us to turn on each other!"

He then pulls her down to her knees to avoid being seen from outside the window.

"Believe me, I've dealt with these type of situations before..."
Noeleen Phoenix

God, this is so uncomfortable.

*Noeleen rolls her eyes and looks up at Psychoface*

Please tell me what is going on and who are "they"?

Surge is walking up behind Psychoface when he sees Noeleen sucking his dick-

"What...? I-I thought EFNW was PG or some shit."

He scratches his head as Psychoface turns around and it is indeed revealed that Noeleen was not giving him fellatio.

"Dammit."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
"No! That Cup dishonored you, and that bag was just sitting there laughing as though it's a joke! They must pay for their sins!"

Psychoface then grabs the bag and throws it out a nearby window.

"The paying has commenced..."
Noeleen Phoenix

*Glaring down the window in complete shock*

What the actual fuckery are you doing! Who the hell throws titles out windows!?

*She turns around in a flash and narrows her eyes at Psychoface as she leans against the window ledge*

You best get your ass down there now and get that for me or else I will cut you.

Psychoface then grabs Noeleen by her shoulders and starts speaking in a hushed tone.

"That's what they want! They want us to turn on each other!"

He then pulls her down to her knees to avoid being seen from outside the window.

"Believe me, I've dealt with these type of situations before..."
Noeleen Phoenix

God, this is so uncomfortable.

*Noeleen rolls her eyes and looks up at Psychoface*

Please tell me what is going on and who are "they"?

Surge is walking up behind Psychoface when he sees Noeleen sucking his dick-

"What...? I-I thought EFNW was PG or some shit."

He scratches his head as Psychoface turns around and it is indeed revealed that Noeleen was not giving him fellatio.

"Dammit."

"Quick Noeleen, go with Surge!"

Psychoface then Irish Whips her over to Surge.

"Surge, take her to safety. I'm gonna go take care of some business..."

Psychoface then pulls a Hunting Knife out of his tights before diving out the window.

"DUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3141
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
"No! That Cup dishonored you, and that bag was just sitting there laughing as though it's a joke! They must pay for their sins!"

Psychoface then grabs the bag and throws it out a nearby window.

"The paying has commenced..."
Noeleen Phoenix

*Glaring down the window in complete shock*

What the actual fuckery are you doing! Who the hell throws titles out windows!?

*She turns around in a flash and narrows her eyes at Psychoface as she leans against the window ledge*

You best get your ass down there now and get that for me or else I will cut you.

Psychoface then grabs Noeleen by her shoulders and starts speaking in a hushed tone.

"That's what they want! They want us to turn on each other!"

He then pulls her down to her knees to avoid being seen from outside the window.

"Believe me, I've dealt with these type of situations before..."
Noeleen Phoenix

God, this is so uncomfortable.

*Noeleen rolls her eyes and looks up at Psychoface*

Please tell me what is going on and who are "they"?

Surge is walking up behind Psychoface when he sees Noeleen sucking his dick-

"What...? I-I thought EFNW was PG or some shit."

He scratches his head as Psychoface turns around and it is indeed revealed that Noeleen was not giving him fellatio.

"Dammit."

"Quick Noeleen, go with Surge!"

Psychoface then Irish Whips her over to Surge.

"Surge, take her to safety. I'm gonna go take care of some business..."

Psychoface then pulls a Hunting Knife out of his tights before diving out the window.

"DUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Surge catches Noeleen and gives her a Spinebuster through a table. He gets up, realizing what he did.

"Everytime."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   

Back to top Go down
 
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A LIVERPOOL LOVE STORY
» The Best and Worst Wrestling Names
» Biggest underachiever in Pro Wrestling History?
» AN ARMWRESTLING STORY
» Wrestling Dream Match Card

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: