The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 I_vote_lcapEFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 I_voting_barEFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever

Go down 
+16
M
Adam
Captain2
fuck
Cyrus T
RifRad
TJ
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Jericho
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Harold
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:37 am

OT: I'll probably reply tonight, Marikel.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:49 am

Back on chat Hazza, we still have much to discuss
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:53 am

Jericho wrote:
Stawp terrorising me
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:53 am

Punk wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Stawp terrorising me

I ONLY HAVE AN HOUR!!! QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:24 pm

Jericho wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Stawp terrorising me

I ONLY HAVE AN HOUR!!! QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL THATS WHAT SHE SAID.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Cyrus Black is returning to the EFNW Arena after competing in the Battle of Norway Tournament. Unfortunately, he didn't win...as Warren Peace came away with the victory with his Norwegian Heart Punch. This marks the fourth year in a row that Warren's won this tournament, and it would've been more than that had he not been distracted by the plight of the endangered beluga whales.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Neville is still at the bar almost 24 hours later looking quite worse for the wear after sleeping in his booth. He's managed to avoid alcohol poisoning by sobering up during the morning and early afternooon but is now quite obviously plastered.

Gina Koba - *Walking through the bar after meeting her dad for one of their frequent get to gethers, she walks through the bar and notices Neville slumped over the table. She walks over to the booth and slams her fist on the table, making him wake with a jump*

"Your idea of fun looks brilliant...."

*She rolls her eyes*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:58 pm

★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Neville is still at the bar almost 24 hours later looking quite worse for the wear after sleeping in his booth. He's managed to avoid alcohol poisoning by sobering up during the morning and early afternooon but is now quite obviously plastered.

Gina Koba - *Walking through the bar after meeting her dad for one of their frequent get to gethers, she walks through the bar and notices Neville slumped over the table. She walks over to the booth and slams her fist on the table, making him wake with a jump*

*She rolls her eyes*

Neville looks up quickly with a suprised look before his face slowly transitions to a smirk, he appears to still be pickled beyond reason.

"Actually this isn't my idea of fun, buy me a drink me a drink though and perhaps I'll show you. I'm not easy." he says with a teasing wink before looking over the table and noticing a vodka redbull and taking a sip to wake himself up slightly.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

*She rolls her eyes*

Neville looks up quickly with a suprised look before his face slowly transitions to a smirk, he appears to still be pickled beyond reason.

"Actually this isn't my idea of fun, buy me a drink me a drink though and perhaps I'll show you. I'm not easy." he says with a teasing wink before looking over the table and noticing a vodka redbull and taking a sip to wake himself up slightly.

Gina - *She folds her arms with a blank and displeasing look on her face*

"I am not a charity, here to feed your clearly alcoholic behaviour!"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

*She rolls her eyes*

Looking over the table he notices a glass of rum and coke that he hasn't had a chance to touch yet. He picks it up and offers it to Gina.

"I was teasing love, try this, see how you like it"
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

*She rolls her eyes*

Looking over the table he notices a glass of rum and coke that he hasn't had a chance to touch yet. He picks it up and offers it to Gina.

"I was teasing love, try this, see how you like it"

Gina - *She pushes the glass back, still looking more than unimpressed*

"And poison my body? No thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Neville narrows his eyes momentarily and looks over the assorted drinks in front of him before he grabs a nearby mixture of redbull and vodka.

"How about just a normal redbull? They give you energy to help you train. Eye of the tiger and all that"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Ali Walker

*finishing up an interview that will be aired later tonight, she exits the interview room and heads down the hall with a smile on her face*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:30 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Neville narrows his eyes momentarily and looks over the assorted drinks in front of him before he grabs a nearby mixture of redbull and vodka.

"How about just a normal redbull? They give you energy to help you train. Eye of the tiger and all that"

Gina - *She raises an eyebrow, and then looks at all of the drinks that Neville now has on the table in front of him. She smirks before she swings her arm over all of the drinks, knocking them all onto the floor*

"You have a SERIOUS problem! You should get help!"

*She then shakes her head and struts out of the bar*
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Neville shakes his head

"Women..." he mutters as he takes a sip of the redbull he was holding
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Gina - *She raises an eyebrow, and then looks at all of the drinks that Neville now has on the table in front of him. She smirks before she swings her arm over all of the drinks, knocking them all onto the floor*

She then bumps into Cyrus Black, who is wearing his EFNW World Title Pancho-Villa style across his chest.

Cyrus Black: Ow! Damn! Why does nobody watch where they're going?!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Fang

*walking around backstage, and is as angry as ever*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

She then bumps into Cyrus Black, who is wearing his EFNW World Title Pancho-Villa style across his chest.

Gina - *She raises an eyebrow*

"Why should I have to be the one watching where i am going! It's not like im not big enough to see!"

*She has a glare in her eye as she talks*
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

"Why should I have to be the one watching where i am going! It's not like im not big enough to see!"

Cyrus Black: Hey, I'm the World Heavyweight Champion, Miss...Koba, was it? Anyway, I've got a crap ton of things to think about, not the least of which being that I face my protege at the next EFNW PPV for my World Title. So I can be forgiven if I'm a wee bit distracted. What I don't get is why you're so damn hostile. What exactly did I or whoever do to you?
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus Black: Hey, I'm the World Heavyweight Champion, Miss...Koba, was it? Anyway, I've got a crap ton of things to think about, not the least of which being that I face my protege at the next EFNW PPV for my World Title. So I can be forgiven if I'm a wee bit distracted. What I don't get is why you're so damn hostile. What exactly did I or whoever do to you?

Gina - "What you are doing now, is wasting my time, standing here talking about things that i couldn't care less about! If you have a "crap ton" of things to think about, as you so charmingly put it, then why don't you go and think about those things, somewhere else, away from me, and in your own time, ok!"

*She rolls her eyes*

"World Heavyweight Champion! I don't even know who the hell you are!"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Gina - "What you are doing now, is wasting my time, standing here talking about things that i couldn't care less about! If you have a "crap ton" of things to think about, as you so charmingly put it, then why don't you go and think about those things, somewhere else, away from me, and in your own time, ok!"

*She rolls her eyes*

It's at this moment that anybody within earshot does a double-take, spit-take, or pretty much any kind of take upon hearing that Gina Koba, renowed female wrestler, has no earthly idea who in the hell Cyrus Black is. Cyrus, for his part, is rather stoic as he simply extends his hand.

Cyrus Black: Cyrus Black. World traveler, wrestler extraordinare, Reaper of the Long and Winding Road, and all-around best in the world. Pleased to make your acquaintance, even if for some unearthly reason you didn't know me. Former 3XW World Champion? Founding Father of that promotion? What about ECCW, where I pretty much ran Domination, holding all the titles at one time? Hell, even here in EFNW where I've beaten just about everybody they've put in front of me? None of this is seriously ringing a bell?
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

*She rolls her eyes*

It's at this moment that anybody within earshot does a double-take, spit-take, or pretty much any kind of take upon hearing that Gina Koba, renowed female wrestler, has no earthly idea who in the hell Cyrus Black is. Cyrus, for his part, is rather stoic as he simply extends his hand.

Cyrus Black: Cyrus Black. World traveler, wrestler extraordinare, Reaper of the Long and Winding Road, and all-around best in the world. Pleased to make your acquaintance, even if for some unearthly reason you didn't know me. Former 3XW World Champion? Founding Father of that promotion? What about ECCW, where I pretty much ran Domination, holding all the titles at one time? Hell, even here in EFNW where I've beaten just about everybody they've put in front of me? None of this is seriously ringing a bell?

Gina - *Looks at his hand and then back to his face with a raised eyebrow*

"... am i supposed to be impressed?"

Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Cyrus retracts his hand and shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Whether you're impressed or not is fairly irrelevant. You said you didn't know who I was and I told you. Now you know...and as they say, knowing is half the battle. At any rate, it's your choice whether to be impressed or not, much like it's your choice whether to be a grouch or not. I just find it weird that such a intense and ring-smart wrestler such as yourself hadn't heard of me, that's all.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus retracts his hand and shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Whether you're impressed or not is fairly irrelevant. You said you didn't know who I was and I told you. Now you know...and as they say, knowing is half the battle. At any rate, it's your choice whether to be impressed or not, much like it's your choice whether to be a grouch or not. I just find it weird that such a intense and ring-smart wrestler such as yourself hadn't heard of me, that's all.

Gina - "Havn't you got it yet? I don't care about anyone else! And it was merely a figure of speech! Im not a complete social retard! I was trying to get you to go away, but clearly you may be the one who may be a bit slower than the rest!"
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:06 pm

*While Gina is being a mega bitch to whoever she can, Lara James is walking through the hallways, a can of red bull in her hand, taking the occasional sip as she smiles to the people she passes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next