The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
SP
Sam
Adam
The Heart Break #YEEL
SuperByNature
Jarrett
Cyrus T
Oriadon
★ThatRoughToughChick★
noeleen phoenix
RED
Nova
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Styles
Harold
AfganisDan
fuck
Bleed Green
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:44 pm

...Would somebody kindly tell me just what the hell I did?
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:51 pm

Cyrus T wrote:

..... i once heard that you abducted an alien!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:55 pm

★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Hey, in my defense the little green bastard was planning the destruction of humanity and the takeover of Earth. Truth knows I'm not about to let him ruin my plans of global domination...er, I mean, let him get away with enslaving the planet...

No, what I was referring to was the whole "Mitch calling Cyrus a cunt bit." I really have no earthly idea what I did to get him pissed off at me, considering we've barely if ever had anything resembling a conversation.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:10 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Hey, in my defense the little green bastard was planning the destruction of humanity and the takeover of Earth. Truth knows I'm not about to let him ruin my plans of global domination...er, I mean, let him get away with enslaving the planet...

No, what I was referring to was the whole "Mitch calling Cyrus a cunt bit." I really have no earthly idea what I did to get him pissed off at me, considering we've barely if ever had anything resembling a conversation.

To be honest, i dont know what you did either... as far as i have seen, nothing has gone on between you two, but i dont think you will ever get an answer, so just forget about it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:11 pm

With Omega's injury being a storyline, he prepares for his last CWW show.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:03 pm

The Mexican Mafia are preparing a blowout speech, out of character, for CWW.

Eric Lindgren is preparing for the 15 man Battle Royal, if he's in it, otherwise, Lindgren's packing his bags and leaving the arena for the last time.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

To be honest, i dont know what you did either... as far as i have seen, nothing has gone on between you two, but i dont think you will ever get an answer, so just forget about it

Maybe he took something you said in an RP. Out of context like.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:38 pm

Original Essex Gangster wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

If he did, that's a real crappy reason to just up and leave and call me a cunt.

Whatever. When and if Mitch comes back, I just hope he mans up and actually lets me know what got him all pissed off instead of calling me a part of the female anatomy and taking his ball home.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Alex Nova arrives being sexy
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Against.
Mitch has approved, though
If that is the case, it is okay to do it because it is Mitch's decision in the end. I still don't support the idea however. There's something about a third party doing the final show on such a long lasting thread that isn't right. An EFNW tribute is a different story, but an EFNW-managed CWW show to finish the company is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:30 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Whatever. When and if Mitch comes back, I just hope he mans up and actually lets me know what got him all pissed off instead of calling me a part of the female anatomy and taking his ball home.

I'd assume, can't be sure though, that it would having something to do with your thread about e Feds that one time.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Super walks in, the whole place blows up, and then Super walks out.

/thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:00 am

Jericho wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

I'd assume, can't be sure though, that it would having something to do with your thread about e Feds that one time.

...and it took him over a year to come up with some sort of emotional response to it?
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:23 am

RIP CWW
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:14 am

Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

...and it took him over a year to come up with some sort of emotional response to it?
he was too busy pushing his 100 characters that are exactly the same to care about your little thread until now.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:23 am

Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Against.
If that is the case, it is okay to do it because it is Mitch's decision in the end. I still don't support the idea however. There's something about a third party doing the final show on such a long lasting thread that isn't right. An EFNW tribute is a different story, but an EFNW-managed CWW show to finish the company is wrong.
EFNW has nothing to do with it bruvva. CWW deserves a final show; so I'm doing one. It is quite possible that Mitch will return for this one show btw.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:34 am

He'll return for the one show, leave for a bit, then come back and make a not-so-shocking appearance
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:25 am

Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Against.
EFNW has nothing to do with it bruvva. CWW deserves a final show; so I'm doing one. It is quite possible that Mitch will return for this one show btw.
What I meant is it's none of your business to do it.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:30 am

Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Against.
I'm a Hall of Famer; I've been the GM of War, Smashdown, Revolution and TNW all for an extended period of time; I've been in CWW since day 1; I was supposed to be in the Main Event of B2D against Marcus Kane; I'm one of the closest people to Mitch on this site.

... So how is it none of my business, you fool?
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:18 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

he was too busy pushing his 100 characters that are exactly the same to care about your little thread until now.

I think it might be best if we just drop this now. As the only person who is going to really know is Mitch. What we are doing is just speculating. And Super FYI he stopped doing that recently.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:23 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Earl Bagdassorov wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

I think it might be best if we just drop this now. As the only person who is going to really know is Mitch. What we are doing is just speculating. And Super FYI he stopped doing that recently.
well that's why he could focus on caring about other threads.

and i'm done.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:52 am

OK Riff let's actually make this match good?

No hard feelings now?

and Dan let's do this shiz!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:35 pm

You need Kriminal Tap Out. You need KTO. Twista XL and Dan Masterson. The biggest impact, I reckon ever. Tag champions, XL extreme madness champion, Masterson tv (or whatever the secondary championship wsa) and both in a triple threat with demon for world championship on upcoming ppv. And this was all at the same time, we were champions of champions.. We ran CWW in our two months there. We ran it.

OOC - DC played Masterson
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:03 pm

KTO vs Mexican Mafia
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Against.
I'm a Hall of Famer; I've been the GM of War, Smashdown, Revolution and TNW all for an extended period of time; I've been in CWW since day 1; I was supposed to be in the Main Event of B2D against Marcus Kane; I'm one of the closest people to Mitch on this site.

... So how is it none of my business, you fool?
I don't care what you've done in CWW, it doesn't make it your business to handle its last moment. Like I said, since you have Mitch's permission, more power to you. I'm just saying if I were in such a position I'd decline. If I were to have had an ECCW GM who was with me for the longest time in ECCW, I still wouldn't want anybody but me to put on a final show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next