The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFriday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 I_voting_barFriday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:38 pm

10-02-12

::As Smackdown comes on the air, pyro explodes on the stage, sparking cheers from the crowd. They hold up several signs showing both support and hatred towards superstars such as Wade Barrett, Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Mark Henry and many more. The camera shows more of the crowd, most of whom cheer as the camera passes over the top of them. We finally reach the commentators booth and are joined by Michael Cole, Booker T and Josh Mathews, all of whom are grinning.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! Last week we had an action packed show and I can assure you that tonight will be just the same!”<<

~Booker T~
>>“That’s right Michael and last week I may have lost my chance to compete for the Intercontinental Championship but it is good to see Regal back on top of his game and tonight he will shut up Cody Rhodes yet again when he retains that title in his first defence!”<<

~Josh Mathews~
>>“We’ve got much more to come as well but right now we are about to hear from the Chairman of the WWE, Vince McMahon, who fired Theodore Long last week.”<<

No Chance In Hell!

::The fans go absolutely wild with boos as Vince McMahon struts out onto the stage grinning. He stops on the stage and spreads out his arms before continuing down the ramp. He stomps up the steps and gets in the ring before grabbing a mic from Lilian Garcia. He walks around the ring a few times before stopping in the centre and beginning to speak.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! Last week I fired the General Manager, Theodore Long and I know that a lot of you are not happy about this but it was the right thing to do. Now finding a new General Manager will take time so, for the time being, I will take control of Smackdown and my first act as General Manager is to set tonight’s Main Event with Sheamus taking on Mark Henry!”<<

::This sparks a small amount of cheers from the crowd but they soon turn to boos as Michael Cole is seen getting into the ring.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Sorry to interrupt you sir but, let’s be honest, there is no need to waste time in looking for a General Manager when I am the obvious choice. I have had experience as General Manager seeing as I spent over a year being the official spokesperson for the Anonymous RAW General Manager. Vince, I am the be-”<<

~Vince McMahon~
>>“First off, it’s Mr McMahon to you and second of all I already have a few guys lined up for the position but I suppose it couldn’t hurt to take you into consideration. I will get back to you and the other candidates next week but, for now, get your ass back to commentary.”<<

::Vince drops the microphone and laughs at Cole as he quickly hurries off back to the commentary table. Vince walks up the stage and disappears backstage as Lilian Garcia clambers into the ring to kick off tonight’s action.::

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen the following match set for one fall is for the Intercontinental Championship!”<<

Smoke and Mirrors!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing first, from Marietta, Georgia and weighing 215lb, Cody Rhodes!”<<

::Cody Rhodes slowly walks out onto the stage wearing his signature jacket to huge boos from the crowd. He throws his hood down and looks around with a look of disgust on his face as he slowly stalks his way down the ramp. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and runs up the steps before entering the ring. He stands, leaning, in the corner as the fans chant on Regal.::

Regality!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing his opponent from Blackpool, England and weighing 243lb, he is the Intercontinental Champion, William Regal!”<<

::There are a tremendous amount of cheers emanating from the crowd as William Regal slowly walks out in his signature gown. He cracks his wrist on the stage before throwing off his gown, revealing the Intercontinental Championship around his waist. He struts down the ramp, slapping hands with a couple of fans on his way. He walks up the steps and wipes his feet on the apron before getting in the ring. He takes off his Championship and raises it high into the air before handing it to the referee.::

DING! DING! DING!

~Closing Moments~

::Regal blocks a right hand from Rhodes but before he can capitalise, Rhodes takes Regal down with a big enzeguri. Regal hits the mat and Rhodes rolls him over into the cover.

Regal just kicks out on time and Rhodes gets to his feet frustrated. He wipes his hair back and begins to stalk Regal as he rises. Regal gets to his feet and Rhodes springs off the ropes, going for the Beautiful Disaster Kick, but Regal ducks underneath which causes Rhodes to hit the mat hard. Rhodes begins to get up, stumbling, and Regal charges at him, hitting the Knee Trembler out of nowhere. Rhodes falls to the mat and Regal instantly drops on top of him for the cover.

1..2..3!::

DING! DING! DING!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Here is your winner and STILL the Intercontinental Champion, William Regal!”<<

::Regal gets to his feet and looks around at the cheering fans as the referee hands him the Intercontinental Championship. He raises it into the air before dropping it over his shoulder and leaving the ring.::

~

::We open up in a dark hallway with just a dim blue light giving an eerie feel to it. A shadowy figure begins to slowly walk up the ramp finally reaching the camera and revealing himself to be Undertaker. Undertaker looks straight ahead and continues down the corridor as we cut to the ring.::

~

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“The following Divas Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

New Foundation!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing first, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Natalya!”<<

::There are both cheers and boos coming from the crowd as Natalya walks out onto the stage. She looks around laughing before proceeding down the ramp and getting into the ring. She climbs to the second rope and shouting something at the crowd before jumping down and waiting for her partner.::

Anarchy!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing her tag team partner from the Pacific Islands Tamina!”<<

::Tamina runs out onto the stage, grinning, to pretty much the same reaction as Natalya. She raises her arm in the air before running down the ramp and sliding in the ring. She gets up and stares across at her partner as they both await their opponents.::

Let Me Show You What Love Is; Let Me Show You How To Move Your Body, Move Your Body, Move Your Body!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing their opponents, first, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Candice Michelle!”<<

::Candice Michelle runs out onto the stage wearing a lace gown, sparking loud cheers from the crowd. She points around at the fans before proceeding to run down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on her way. She runs around the side of the ring and jumps up onto the apron. Just as her theme song reaches the part “all eyes on me”, Candice unbuttons her gown and begins to thrust her body forwards and backwards. She takes off the gown and throws it to the ground before turning and entering the ring.::

You’re Not Enough For Me!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing her tag team partner from London, England Layla!”<<

::The cheers continue to ring around the arena as Layla slowly struts out onto the stage. She poses on the stage before strutting down the ramp. She climbs into the ring and joins Candice in the corner, ready for the match.::

DING! DING! DING!

~Closing Moments~

::Candice kicks Tamina in the midsection before throwing her into the corner. She runs at her for a clothesline but Tamina moves out of the way and runs off the ropes, taking down Candice with a big clothesline. Tamina throws her hair back before picking up Candice and getting her up into a suplex position. She stumbles back and is about to throw her down when Natalya tags herself in. Tamina puts Candice down and she quickly crawls away from Tamina. Natalya goes to walk passed Tamina but Tamina spins Natalya around before knocking Natalya down with a big right hand. Natlaya gets back to her feet, still staring at Tamina when Layla, who has been tagged in by Candice, comes from behind Natalya and nails her with The Face Lift. The fans cheer as Layla makes the cover as Tamina stands in the corner.

DING! DING! DING!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Here are your winners Candice Michelle and Layla!”<<

::Layla gets to her feet and watches Tamina as she walks over to Candice. The two divas raise each others’ arms in the air before leaving the ring. Tamina walks over to Natalya, who is beginning to recover from her defeat. She gets to her feet and attempts to apologise to Tamina but Tamina shakes her head, to cheers from the fans, and instead pulls Natalya in to a big Samoan Drop. Tamina goes to leave the ring but instead turns and climbs to the top rope. She raises her hands in the air in the signature taunt of her father, Jimmy Snuka, before diving down and nailing Natalya with the Superfly Splash. Tamina gets to her feet, embracing the cheers as we cut backstage.::

~

::The camera opens up in the hallway as Dustin Rhodes is seen walking down the corridor wearing a suit. There are a few “Goldie” chants breaking out throughout the arena as Rhodes reaches the office of Vince McMahon. He takes an intake of breath and makes his way into the office.::

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

The Chase!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing first from Mount Sinai, New York and weighing 195lb, Trent Barreta!”<<

::There are a few small cheers as Trent Barreta runs out onto the stage. He kneels down on the stage and throws his arms out, grinning while he does so. He gets back to his feet and runs down the ramp before sliding in the ring. He jumps onto the second rope and poses for the crowd before jumping down and stretching in the corner.::

Bed Of Nails!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing his opponent from Calgary, Alberta, Canada and weighing 195lb, Tyson Kidd!”<<

::Tyson Kidd slowly walks out onto the stage, shaking his head, to boos from the crowd. He looks around with an exasperated look on his face as he proceeds down the ramp. He slides in the ring and stands in the corner, not taking his eyes off of Trent.::

DING! DING! DING!

~Closing Moments~

::Tyson works on Trent in the corner, stomping on him over and over again until the referee finally manages to pull him away. Tyson holds up his hands, as if proving his innocence, but instead charges at Trent and goes to kick him in the head but Trent manages to roll out of the way and gets to his feet. Tyson stumbles back after getting his leg caught in the ropes and Trent springs off the ropes before nailing Tyson with a DDT. There are small cheers as Trent makes the cover.

DING! DING! DING!

~Lilian Garica~
>>“Here is your winner, Trent Barreta!”<<

::Trent jumps to his feet, looking more shocked than anyone else. The referee raises his arm in the air before Trent leaves the ring, celebrating all the way to the back.::

~

::We cut backstage as Big Show is walking down a corridor, sparking cheers from the crowd. He turns a corner, about to go towards the entrance to the stage area when a masked assailant comes from out of nowhere and knocks Show down with a big blow to the back of the head with a lead pipe. The assailant continues to beat down on Show with the lead pipe until Daniel Bryan runs over and chases him off. Bryan tends to Show until the paramedics come over to check on him.::

~

::Ezekiel Jackson is seen standing on the corner of some hallway, which causes boos to spread through the crowd. These boos only increase as Hunico and Camacho walk over, talking and laughing. The walk right up to Jackson and stand in front of him.::

~Hunico~
>>“I am going to get straight to the point here Zeke, me and Camacho want you to join is. With the three of us running the place round here, nothing can stop us. What do you say Zeke?”<<

::Jackson stares at Hunico as if thinking this over. After a few moments, Jackson extends his hand to Hunico. Hunico chuckles before shaking Jackson’s extended hand. The three walk off, the boos only ever increasing with the fans.::

~

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“The following match is set for one fall!”<<

Main Yash Hun!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing first from Punjab, India and weighing 222lb, Jinder Mahal!”<<

::There are a tremendous amount of boos coming from the crowd as Jinder Mahal slowly walks out in his white gown and maroon turban. He storms down the ramp and looks around at the booing fans before getting in the ring. He takes off his turban and places it on the ring post before taking off his gown and folding it up before placing it on the steps.::

I Walk For Miles Inside This Pit Of Danger!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing his opponent from Washington, D.C. and weighing 290lb, “The Animal” Batista!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Batista runs out with a huge grin on his face. He stops on the stage and does his signature machine gun taunt as pyro explodes behind him. The pyro stops and he gets up before throwing a pretend grenade, causing one last pice of pyro to explode behind him. He continues down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way. He reaches the ring and slides in before standing opposite Mahal.::

DING! DING! DING!

~Closing Moments~

::Mahal goes for a boot to the head of Batista but Batista catches the boot and throws him back. Mahal stumbles and Batista uses the opportunity to take Mahal down with a huge Spear. Mahal smartly rolls to the outside, getting out of harm’s way. He gets up and leans on the barricade, catching his breath. The camera zooms in as a fan leans over and hands Mahal something, which Mahal tightly grips. Mahal slides back in the ring and ducks underneath a clothesline before smashing whatever is in his hand over the head of Batista. Batista stumbles back, dazed, and Mahal lunges at him, hitting a High Knee. Batista falls to the mat and Mahal makes the quick cover.

DING! DING! DING!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Here is your winner, Jinder Mahal!”<<

::The fans sit in a slight state of shock as Mahal gets to his feet, grinning from ear to ear. He throws whatever was in his hand to the outside and the camera zooms in on it, revealing it to be a rock. The camera goes to look at the fan who handed it to Mahal but whoever it was has already left, leaving a space in the front row. Mahal leaves the ring and heads backstage as Batista gets up, holding his head and looking around for an explanation of what just happened.::

COMMERCIAL

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome at this time, the Intercontinental Champion, William Regal!”<<

Regality!

::There are an overwhelming amount of cheers as William Regal looks set to make his second appearance of the evening. He slowly walks out in a new suit and with his hair combed back. He holds the Intercontinental Championship in both of his hands and slowly walks down the ramp. He slowly walks up the steps and wipes his feet on the apron before entering the ring. He grabs a mic and sets the Intercontinental Championship on the top turnbuckle before standing in the centre of the ring and speaking.::

~William Regal~
>>“Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen. I am sure you are all a bit surprised to see me out here and are probably also wondering exactly what I want. Well, the answer to that is simple; I have an announcement to make. Before I get to this announcement I would just like to say how much of an honour it is to be holding such a prestigious Championship for the second time.”<<

::Regal smiles as the fans give him a small pop.::

~William Regal~
>>“I know many fans will be unhappy with me being the current Champion but I assure you, I have the talent necessary for being a Champion. Now, back to my announcement.”<<

::Regal leaves the ring and walks over to the ring keeper’s area. He is handed a velvet bag and he takes it in his hand before getting back in the ring.::

~William Regal~
>>“Inside this bag is history from the past and, hopefully, history for the future. Allow me to re-introduce to you...”<<

::Regal opens up the velvet bag and reaches inside, holding the suspense. Finally he pulls out a very recognisable Championship belt.::

[ b]~William Regal~[/b]
>>“... the European Championship!”<<

::The fans give a loud pop as Regal holds the Championship high in the air.::

~William Regal~
>>“Now I know what a lot of you may be thinking right now but no, I am not going to be replacing the Intercontinental Championship. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. You see, I spoke to Mr McMahon earlier on tonight and he has granted me permission to bring back the European Championship and hold both that and the Intercontinental Championship at the same time.”<<

::Yet another pop as Regal proceeds to drape the European Championship over one shoulder and the Intercontinental over the other.::

~William Regal~
>>“This is my time and I will be damned if I am going to let anyone change that.”<<

::Regal drops the mic on this note and looks out to the crowd with a serious expression on his face. He leaves the ring and heads to the back to cheers from the crowd.::

~

::There is a mixed reaction coming from the crowd as we open up to the office of Chairman Mr McMahon. He sits behind his desk, grinning into the camera as he speaks.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you have enjoyed tonight thus far but the night is not over yet. I would just like to take this time to announce the competitors in the Smackdown Elimination Chamber Match on February 19th. The first competitor will obviously be the World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan!”<<

::Cheap pop at the mention of the World Champion.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“His first challenger will be the former World Heavyweight Champion; Big Show!”<<

::Yet another cheap pop, this time for Big Show.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“The second challenger will be another former World Heavyweight Champion; “The World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry!”<<

::The cheers instantly turn to boos at the mention of Mark Henry.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“The next challenger will be the former Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes!”<<

::More boos come from the crowd as Rhodes is now mentioned.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Making just his second ever Elimination Chamber appearance will be Ted DiBiase!”<<

::Cheers are once again heard as DiBiase is announced as a competitor.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“The final competitor will be another former World Champion; “The Animal” Batista!”<<

::The loudest cheer so far are heard as the final competitor is announced. Vince nods to the camera as the screen fades.::

~

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“The following match is set for one fall!”<<

Somebody’s Gonna Get Their Ass Kicked!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing first from Silsbee, Texas and weighing 412lb, “The World’s Strongest Man”, Mark Henry!”<<

::The boos ring around the arena as Mark Henry slowly walks out, no longer limping as bad as he has been previously. He slowly walks down the ramp, looking around at the fans the entire time, before stomping up the steps and getting into the ring.::

It’s A Shame For Fame!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing his opponent from Dublin, Ireland and weighing 267lb, “The Great White”, Sheamus!”<<

::Sheamus storms out onto the stage with a huge grin on his face to cheers from the crowd. He beats his chest a few times and spreads his arms out before storming down the ramp. He jogs up the steps before entering the ring and getting ready for the match.::

DING! DING! DING!

::Sheamus goes straight for Henry and catches him with a swift kick to the midsection but Henry just glares back at him. Sheamus goes for a clothesline but Henry doesn’t budge and instead takes down Sheamus with a clothesline of his own. Henry runs off the ropes and goes for a splash but Sheamus manages to roll out of the way and quickly gets to his feet. Henry begins getting up but Sheamus charges at him and takes him down with a knee to the head.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“It would appear that Sheamus is up for a fight here tonight against a formidable opponent in The World’s Strongest Man.”<<

::Sheamus grabs Henry by the head and goes to drag him up but Henry pushes him away. Henry gets up and Sheamus charges at him but is taken down by a massive boulder like clothesline from Henry. Sheamus hits the mat with some force and Henry uses this time to shake some weight off of his bad ankle. Sheamus begins to rise to his feet but only gets to one knee before Henry charges over and knocks him back down with a knee to the head. Sheamus once again falls to the mat but this time waits until Henry comes at him before kicking his bad ankle. Henry falls to one knee and Sheamus jumps up before hitting a DDT and making the cover.

1..2.::

~Booker T~
>>“Aww dat was a close call right dere for Sheamus sucka!”<<

::Sheamus gets back to his feet, undeterred by this close call and instead goes back to work on the injured ankle of Henry. Henry manages to crawl over to the bottom rope which forces Sheamus to back off. Henry gets up to a seated position and nurses his ankle before getting to his feet. Sheamus charges at him for a clothesline but Henry moves out of the way and instead tosses Sheamus to the outside. However, Sheamus manages to keep his composure on the apron and waits for Henry to turn around. Eventually, Henry does so and goes to throw a punch at Sheamus but Sheamus catches it and shoves Henry back. Sheamus then proceeds to throw himself over the top rope in an attempt to hit a shoulder block but Henry moves out of the way, causing Sheamus to hit the mat hard.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“A smart move from Henry just then and Sheamus now looks to be in trouble.”<<

~Josh Mathews~
>>“I hate to agree Cole but Henry definitely made the right move just there.”<<

::Henry looks down at Sheamus as he hits the mat and uses the opportunity to run off the ropes before rebounding with a big splash to Sheamus. Sheamus lets out a shout of pain and Henry grins as he hooks the leg.

Henry gets back up and drags Sheamus along with him. He shoves Sheamus into the corner and charges at him but Sheamus moves out of the way and Henry smashes into the turnbuckles. Henry stumbles back and Sheamus waits for him to turn around before going for the Brogue Kick. However, Henry manages to catch the boot of Sheamus and uses Sheamus’ own momentum to hoist him up and bringing him crashing back down with the World’s Strongest Slam. The fans let out a loud boo as Henry hooks the leg of Sheamus.

DING! DING! DING!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Here is your winner, “The World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry!”<<

::The boos continue to echo through the crowd as Henry gets to his feet with a glare on his face. The referee raises his arm in the air but Henry quickly snatches it back before raising both of his arms in the air himself. He looks down at Sheamus and laughs before leaving the ring.::

All Hail Caesar!

::Wade Barrett slowly walks out wearing a blue shirt with black trousers and grins down at the ring before making his way down the ramp. He walks passed Henry and slides in the ring before standing above Sheamus. Sheamus drags himself to his feet but before he can say or do anything, Barrett kicks him in the midsection before getting him up on his shoulders. He grins into the camera and slams Sheamus down to the mat with the Wasteland. The fans continue to boo Barrett as he gets a mic and crouches down by the side of Sheamus.::

~Wade Barrett~
>>“Last week I stated that I would face a former World Champion at Elimination Chamber and that I would personally make sure he knew about it. Well Sheamus, that man is you and on February 19th I am going to make an example of you and prove that I deserve to be World Heavyweight Champion after Wrestlemania. I’ll be seeing you next week Sheamus.”<<

::Barrett drops the mic on top of Sheamus and gets to his feet, laughing. He straightens out his shirt and stares out at the crowd before leaving the ring and heading backstage.::

COMMERCIAL

::We come back from commercial to an empty ring and a very quiet crowd.::

::There is a huge explosion of pyro on the stage directly after this video airs and directly before this...::

Here Comes The Pain!

::The crowd are literally going insane with cheers here as Brock Lesnar’s music hits. A spotlight shines down on the stage, anticipating the man himself coming out. Finally, the fans get their wish and Lesnar walks out in tracksuit bottoms and a tank top. He jumps up and down under the spotlight on the stage, taking in the cheers the entire time. He storms down the ramp as pyro explodes alongside him before proceeding to run up the steps and enter the ring. He jumps to the second rope and just looks out to the fans as they flood him with cheers. Eventually he jumps down and is handed a microphone from Lilian Garcia before he stands in the centre of the ring and begins to speak.::

~Brock Lesnar~
>>“I am back.”<<

::The fans give a huge pop just for these three simple words, causing a grin to spread across the face of Lesnar.::

~Brock Lesnar~
>>“It has been eight years since I last stepped foot inside the WWE ring and, in fact, the last time I was in this ring I was first defeated by Goldberg...”<<

::There are a mixture of cheers and boos from the crowd at the mention of Goldberg.::

~Brock Lesnar~
>>“... before being taken out by a Stunner from ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin.”<<

::There are a considerable amount of cheers as Austin is mentioned.::

~Brock Lesnar~
>>“However, regardless of all this, I am back and I am back for a fight. I am not here for one night and I am not here for one last run. I am here to dominate. I am here... to bring the pain.”<<

::Lesnar grins at the fans as they give him a loud pop. He goes to continue but is interrupted as...::

Ain’t No Grave Can Hold My Body Down!

::Lesnar looks up the ramp with a slight glare on his face as smoke begins to bellow down the ramp. The fans are once again on their feet as Undertaker ominously walks out onto the stage wearing his usual ring gear. He stops on the stage and stares down at Lesnar as he slowly walks down the ramp. He reaches the steps and slowly walks up them before getting in the ring. He is handed a mic before standing face to face with Lesnar.::

~Undertaker~
>>“It was you. It was you who cost me my match last week and it is you who must pay.”<<

~Brock Lesnar~
>>“Woah Mark, don’t blame me for what happened last week. First off, you were the one who got pinned last week and you can’t blame anyone else for that and secondly, I’m not the one who played that video last week; that’s down to the guys in the truck. Maybe you’re just not up to scratch any more. Maybe, just maybe, you are passed it and perhaps it’s time to hang up the boots.”<<

::There are a few boos coming from the fans as Lesnar cocks a smirk at Undertaker. Undertaker just stares right through Lesnar and does not look like he is going to talk.::

~Brock Lesnar~
>>“You know the more I think about it the more I believe that you just don’t have it in you anymore to fight. I would even go as far to say that if you wrestle at this year’s Wrestlemania then your streak will come to an end.”<<

::This last statement from Lesnar sparks a bigger amount of boos from the crowd and it is becoming apparent that the fans are beginning to dislike Lesnar.::

~Brock Lesnar~
>>“I’m going to give you a piece of advice Mark and I want you to really think about it. When you faced Jimmy Snuka at Wrestlemania VII you were in your prime and you put on a hell of a show for the fans. Fast forward to Wrestlemania XXV and your first encounter with Shawn Michaels, you’re beginning to show cracks. However, you still pulled out the decisive victory. The next year at Wrestlemania XXVI you face Shawn Michaels again and this time, he comes so close to defeating you. You got lucky that year Mark and you know it. You also know that when you beat Triple H last year that your body was broken. I am not meaning figuratively, I mean literally broken. You couldn’t even walk after that Mark and it took you almost a year to recover. My advice; give up. You’ve had your time and now your time is up. Either you leave now on your own feet or you will leave on a stretcher because if you have one more match, you won’t be able to do anything after it.”<<

::Lesnar continues to glare at Undertaker as the fans begin to heavily boo him. Lesnar goes to continue speaking but Undertaker places his hand on Lesnar’s mic to prevent him from speaking. The fans cheer as Lesnar looks from Lesnar to the Wrestlemania sign hanging ominously in the rafters. Lesnar laughs before pulling his mic away from Undertaker.::

~Brock Lesnar~
>>“Oh I get it now; you want to face me at Wrestlemania. Is that why you came out here? You came out here to challenge me? Well... I guess... if you want.”<<

::The fans are once again on their feet as these two men stare right through one another. They both look to the Wrestlemania logo before once again looking back at one another. They remain like this right through to the point where Smackdown goes off the air.::
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:39 pm

17-02-12

::As Smackdown comes on the air, pyro explodes on the stage, sparking cheers from the crowd. They hold up several signs showing both support and hatred towards superstars such as Wade Barrett, Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Mark Henry and many more. The camera shows more of the crowd, most of whom cheer as the camera passes over the top of them. We finally reach the commentators booth and are joined by Michael Cole, Booker T and Josh Mathews, all of whom are grinning.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! We are just 9 days away from the Elimination Chamber PPV and I have it on very good authority that tonight we will find out who the new Smackdown General Manager will be and I don’t like to toot my own horn but I think it is obvious who the best choice is.”<<

~Booker T~
>>“I hate to burst your bubble Cole but I’ve got a feeling that it might be someone else who is chosen as the General Manager tonight.”<<

~Josh Mathews~
>>“Not only will we find out the identity of the new General Manager but we will also see Brock Lesnar in action for the first time in almost eight years! In fact, I think we are abou-”<<

Next Big Thing!

::Both boos and cheers begin to spread throughout the arena as Brock Lesnar slowly walks out onto the stage in his ring gear. He jumps up and down on the spot before proceeding down the ramp as a video package from last week airs; showing he and Undertaker’s meeting in the ring. By the time the video package is finished, Lesnar is standing in the ring with a mic in hand.::

~Brock Lesnar~
>>“In 44 days I face the one and only Undertaker at Wrestlemania. In fact, not only will I face him I will defeat him. You all think that the Undertaker is going to get to that perfect 20-0 at Wrestlemania but I am here to tell you that he will NEVER make it to 20-0 because after Wrestlemania 28, his streak will be over.”<<

::There are heavy boos coming from the crowd but Lesnar merely shakes his head.::

~Brock Lesnar~red]>>“I’m not saying this because I don’t like the Undertaker or anything like that; I am saying it because it is exactly what is going to happen. Undertaker is scared of me, I saw it in his eyes last week and it will be that fear that I see at Wrestlemania before I lay him out and become the first man in history to defeat him on the grand stage. Nobody has done it before and nobody will do it again because once I am finished with him; he will never be seen in the WWE again.”<<

::Brock laughs as the fans continue to boo him. He goes to continue but is interrupted.::

Well It’s The Big Show!

::The fans begin to cheer as Big Show walks out in his camouflage ring gear with a grin on his face. Show slowly walks down the ramp as the camera shows Lesnar glaring out at him. Show reaches the ring and gets in before grabbing a mic and getting in the face of Lesnar.::

[b]~Big Show~

>>“Hold on a minute Brock, what the hell makes you think you can do what 19 other guys couldn’t? Look at me; I am the World’s Largest Athlete and even I wasn’t enough for Undertaker and I had a partner with me. What the hell makes you think that you can do it on your own?”<<

~Brock Lesnar~
>>“I can do it because I am ten times the competitor you and the rest of the Undertaker’s past Wrestlemania opponents are. I am on a different class from guys like you and Jimmy Snuka. I am definitely on a different class to that of Batista and don’t even get me started on Randy Orton. I am even on a different class than the great Shawn Michaels and the amazing Triple H.”<<

::The fans are beginning to heavily boo Lesnar.::

~Big Show~
>>“You think you are on a different class to me? You think that you are better than me? Prove it Brock, I dare you.”<<

::Show throws his mic aside and motions for Lesnar to bring a fight. Lesnar throws his mic aside as well and as if answering his call, a referee runs down and gets in the ring.::

DING! DING! DING!

~Closing Moments~

::Show throws a wild right but Lesnar catches it and throws Show over his shoulder with unnerving ease. Lesnar spreads his arms out wide and flexes his muscles, much to the despise of the fans. Lesnar stalks Show as he begins to get up and waits for him to turn around before picking him up into the air and slamming him back down with a huge Spinebuster. The fans give a small cheer as the entire ring shakes with the impact of the move. Show manages to roll onto his side and Lesnar pulls him to his feet before taking him back down with a second Spinebuster. Lesnar grins as he drops down to his knees and makes the cover.

DING! DING! DING!

::Lesnar gets up to his feet with a sly grin on his face as the referee walks over to raise his arm in the air. Lesnar pushes him away and raises his arms in the air himself. He points to the Wrestlemania logo and makes a “1” with his finger as we cut backstage.::

~

::We open up in the office of Vince McMahon who is sitting behind his desk.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, hope you are all enjoying yourselves tonight. I just wanted to let you all know that the Elimination Chamber PPV will no longer be taking place this Sunday and will instead be taking place next Sunday. Also, later on tonight I will, as promised, announce the new Smackdown General Manager and I think you are all in for a great surprise.”<<

::The fans cheer at this announcement as the screen fades to black.::

~

::We open up in the Interview are as Maxine stands grinning and with a mic in her hand.::

~Maxine~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am being joined at this time by “The Animal” Batista. Now Batista, in just 9 days you will enter the Elimination Chamber to compete for the World Heavyweight Championship. This will be your third Elimination Chamber Match and in your two previous matches you have lost both. What makes you think that you will be able to change your record after next Sunday’s PPV?”<<

~Batista~
>>“Well Maxine it’s simple; in previous matches I haven’t went in with the right mentality but this time I know exactly what I have to do win and I will do it. I haven’t stepped foot in that structure for years and I know nothing will prepare me for what I have coming next Sunday but I do know that I am ready for it.”<<

::Maxine goes to ask another question but is interrupted as Cody Rhodes walks over and shoves her out of the way. Rhodes stands in front of Batista, grinning in his face.::

~Cody Rhodes~
>>“You’re ready for it? You’re ready to walk into the Elimination Chamber and fight to survive? I have never been in an Elimination Chamber Match in my life but I already know for a face that you can’t just walk in there with the mentality that you are going to win because if you do it will come back and bite you in the ass Batista. You see I have never been World Champion and I am going to make history by winning my first World Championship in my first Elimination Chamber Match. I am going to prove that tonight tonight Batista and I am going to do so by defeating both you and Daniel Bryan in the Main Event and I can do so without my tag team partner.”<<

::Rhodes lightly slaps Batista on the cheek before walking off as we leave the Interview area.::

~

~Lilian Garcia~

The Rising!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing first from Cape Town, South Africa and weighing 213lb, Justin Gabriel!”<<

::Justin Gabriel runs out onto the stage to a small amount of cheers from the fans. He jumps up and punches the air before running down the ramp, slapping hands with fans on the way. He slides in the ring and gets up, pandering to the crowd, as he awaits his opponent.::

Main Yash Hun!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing his opponent from Punjab, India and weighing 222lb, Jinder Mahal!”<<

::The cheers in the arena soon turn to boos as Jinder Mahal walks out in his white gown and maroon turban. He looks around at the fans with an angry look on his face as he slowly walks down the ramp. He slowly stomps up the step and gets in the ring before taking off his turban and placing it on the ring post. He proceeds to take off his gown and folds it up, placing it underneath the bottom turnbuckle.::

DING! DING! DING!

~Closing Moments~

::Gabriel stalks Mahal from the apron and waits for him to turn around before springing off the top rope and taking down Mahal with a big dropkick. Gabriel gets back to his feet and panders to the crowd before climbing to the top rope. He dives down, going for the 450 Splash, but Mahal rolls out of the way at the last second. Mahal gets up and stalks Gabriel as he begins to rise to his feet. Mahal snatches Gabriel and gets him up on his shoulders before nailing the Karachi Valley Drive and going straight for the cover.

DING! DING! DING!

::Mahal slowly rises to his feet, smiling sadistically, as he looks down at Gabriel. The referee raises his arm in the air before Mahal shoves him out of the way as we cut to a commercial.::

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome at this time the Chairman of the WWE, Vince McMahon!”<<

No Chance In Hell!

::Vince McMahon struts out onto the stage to a mixture of both cheers and boos. He stands on the stage and looks around at the fans with a grin on his face before strutting down the ramp. He is handed a mic from a crew worker before walking up the steps and getting in the ring.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Earlier on tonight I told all of you that I would announce the identity of the new Smackdown General Manager. Before I do make this announcement though, I want to just say that it has been a pleasure running this show and I will make sure that the new General Manager does not ruin the show like the last General Manager did. Now I’d like to invite into the ring the first candidate for General Manager; Dustin Rhodes!”<<

Gold-Lust!

::The fans cheer as Dustin Rhodes slowly walks out onto the stage wearing a brand new fine striped suit. He makes his way down the ramp, waving around at the fans as he does. He walks up the steps and enters the ring, standing by the side of Vince.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Dustin came to me last week during the show and he asked me directly if he could get the position of Smackdown General Manager. Before I make my decision if he gets the job or not though, allow me to introduce a man who we all know wants the job; Michael Cole.”<<

::There are heavy boos coming from the fans as Michael Cole takes his headset off and walks up the steps and into the ring. He stands alongside Dustin Rhodes as Vince continues to speak.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Michael I know that you want this job a lot but there are more than just the two of you who are candidates. Allow me to introduce a third candidate...”<<

Can You Dig It Sucka?!

::There are on overwhelming amount of cheers as Booker T stands up from the announcer’s table and takes his headset off. He walks away from the table and gets in the ring, standing next to Dustin and Michael.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“What’s wrong Michael? You like slightly shocked to see Booker T in the ring. You see when you started making claim that you would be the next General Manager Booker T came to me and he made his intentions abundantly clear. However, we still have one more candidate to bring out here before I make my decision. With that being said, here is the last candidate for the Smackdown General Manager position!”<<

Boomer Sooner!

::The fans literally go wild with cheers as Jim Ross walks out onto the stage, grinning. He waves out to the fans as he makes his way down the ramp, the fans giving him an ovation the entire time. Finally, he reaches the ring, and gets in next to the other three candidates.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Thank you gentlemen, now I think it is about time I made a decision. I have thought long and hard about this decision and I have thought about every single pro and con for each of you becoming General Manager. After taking all of this into consideration I have decided that the new Smackdown General Manager will be...”<<

::The fans are heavily chanting for JR as Vince prolongs the pause.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“... a true legend in this business...”<<

Longhorn!

~Vince McMahon~
>>“... JBL!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as the well-known cow bells begin to ring around the arena. A white stretch limousine pulls up at the side of the stage with horns on the bonnet. The limousine stops and the driver steps out before walking to the back and opening the door. JBL steps out wearing a fine stripe suit and cowboy hat. JBL walks over to the ramp and stands on it, looking around at the fans, before proceeding down the ramp. He walks up the steps and gets in the ring before embracing Vince. Vince hands JBL his mic and taps him on the back before leaving the ring and heading backstage. JBL looks around at the booing fans and laughs before turning his attention to the four men in the ring.::

~JBL~
>>“Thank you for suck a warm reception. When Vince McMahon called me and offered me the position of Smackdown General Manager, I decided I would be a fool to decline. However, I decided it would be unfair to bring out you four men just to ruin everything for you so I have a plan for each of you. First of all, Booker T; I have decided that you are no longer needed on the Smackdown commentary team.”<<

::The fans boo heavily as Booker stares at JBL in shock.::

~JBL~
>>“You are no longer needed as a commentator because I am officially putting you back on the road as a wrestler. From this point onward you will once again be an active competitor here in the WWE. Now get out of this ring because I have other business to deal with.”<<

::The fans both cheer and boo as Booker leaves the ring with a grin on his face.::

~JBL~
>>“Michael Cole, you too will no longer be needed at the announce table. Unlike Booker T, you will not be an active competitor on the Smackdown roster. Instead, you will be joining me in the office as you are going to be my new Assistant General Manager!”<<

::Michael Cole jumps up in the air, obviously happy, and embraces JBL before leaving the ring and heading backstage.::

~JBL~
>>“With both Michael Cole and Booker T away from the announce table we just have Josh Mathews left so there is a seat open for a new commentator. JR, welcome to the team.”<<

::The fans heavily cheer as JR nods his head at JBL. He walks out of the ring and heads over to the commentary table, leaving just JBL and Dustin in the ring.::

~JBL~
>>“As for you Dustin, I have something special lined up for you. You see there is a special position open here on Smackdown which I would like you to take up. Dustin, I want you to take over the Divas division here on Smackdown. With you at the helm I believe that the Divas division will be 10 times better by this time next year.”<<

::The fans cheer JBL as Dustin leaves the ring grinning. JBL drops his mic and leaves the ring as well. He walks backstage, not looking back at the fans once.::

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall! Already in the ring, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada and weighing 195lb, Tyson Kidd!”<<

Say It To My Face!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing his opponent from Washington, D.C and weighing 236lb Alex Riley!”<<

::There are loud cheers in the arena as green spotlights begin to flash around the arena. Alex Riley slowly walks out onto the stage, grinning around at all of the fans. He walks down the ramp, staring at Tyson the entire time and gets rolls in the ring.::

DING! DING! DING!

~Closing Moments~

::Tyson runs off the ropes and goes for a dropkick but Riley swats him away and waits for him to get up before taking him back down with a clothesline. Tyson is quick to get back to his feet and Riley snatches him before lifting him up and bringing him back down with a suplex. Riley gets up and panders to the crowd, getting them chanting his name. He then turns and stalks Tyson as he begins getting up. Tyson catches Riley by surprise and knocks him back with a kick to the midsection. He then runs at Riley for a clothesline but Riley ducks underneath and gets Tyson up on his shoulders. Riley walks over to the centre of the ring and grins into the camera before executing his Hit The Showers finishing manoeuvre. Tyson hits the mat hard and rolls over to his back as Riley makes the cover.

DING! DING! DING!

::The fans continue to cheer as Riley gets to his feet victorious. The referee raises his arm in the air before Riley climbs to the second rope and celebrates up there. He jumps down and heads backstage as the camera fades to black.::

~

::We open up in the parking lot area as a red Ferrari pulls up. The windows are tinted and so we are unable to straightaway determine who the driver is. The door opens and the camera zooms in with anticipation. There are an overwhelming amount of cheers from the crowd as Randy Orton steps out and looks around. He shuts the door and heads inside the Smackdown arena for the first time since his injury at the hands of Wade Barrett in December.::

~

::Big Show is seen walking down a corridor. He hears something behind him and turns around, evidently anticipating an attack as has happened since the Royal Rumble PPV. However, as Big Show has turned his back in the direction in which he was walking, the masked assailant comes from that direction and takes down Show with a shot to the back of the head with his signature lead pipe. The man goes to continue his attack but security are quick on the scene this time and the assailant is quick to take off.::

~

~Lilian Garcia~

This Right Here Is Domination!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing first from Guyana, South America and weighing 270lb Ezekiel Jackson!”<<

::Ezekiel Jackson walks out onto the stage grinning to small boos from the crowd. He laughs at them as he slowly stomp down the ramp, staring up at the Wrestlemania logo on his way. He gets in the ring and stands, awaiting his opponent.::

Born To Win!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing his opponent from St Louis, Missouri and weighing 165 Evan Bourne!<<

::Evan Bourne runs out onto the stage, sparking cheers from the crowd. He panders to them from the stage before running down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way. He jumps in the ring and gets to his feet, staring over at Jackson.::

DING! DING! DING!

~Closing Moments~

::Jackson continues to wear down Bourne, locking in the Bear Hug even tighter. Bourne looks close to tapping but Jackson drops him and instead begins to stomp away at him. Jackson steps back and drags up Bourne before slamming him down with a body slam. He gets him back up and delivers a second body slam. He does this a further three times until he feels that Bourne has suffered enough. Jackson lifts up Bourne and is lifting him up to get him in the Torture Rack when Bourne surprises Jackson and gets him in a small package.

DING! DING! DING!

::Bourne jumps to his feet, both grinning and laughing. He quickly runs out of the ring as Jackson gets up and charges at him. Bourne backs up the ramp, laughing at Jackson as he does so.::

::We return to an empty ring and a quiet arena. All of the lights suddenly go out except for a purple eerie light which is emanating from the titantron. Words begin to spread across the titantron, reading “At Elimination Chamber History Is Going To Be Made.” The fans cheer as those words disappear and more appear. “If Brock Lesnar Wishes To Challenge The Streak Then He Must Prove Himself.” The cheers continue as this continues. “I Have Defeated Every Challenger; Now Brock Must Do The Same.” There is a loud cheer for this as the fans begin to see where this is going. “At Elimination Chamber Brock Lesnar Will Run The Gauntlet.” There are even louder cheers. “Good Luck Brock.” The fans continue to cheer as we cut backstage.::

~

We open up in a corridor backstage where it appears a fight has broken out between Sheamus and Wade Barrett. Barrett clubs Sheamus over the back and throws him into some nearby crates before crouching down and punching away at his head. Sheamus fights back and both men are back to their feet, slugging it out. Referees and security run over and separate the two men, who continue to kick away at each other as they are dragged apart.::

~

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“The following Tag Team Match is set for one fall!”<<

Somebody’s Gonna Get Their Ass Kicked!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing first from Silsbee, Texas and weighing 412lb Mark Henry!”<<

::Mark Henry slowly walks out onto the stage to boos from the crowd. He stares around at the crowd, expressionless, before proceeding down the ramp. He stomps up the steps before entering the ring and awaiting his partner.::

Smoke And Mirrors!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing his tag team partner from Marietta, Georgia and weighing 215lb Cody Rhodes!”<<

::The boos continue to ring around the arena as Cody Rhodes walks out onto the stage. He unzips his jacket and throws it off as he walks down the ramp. He rolls in the ring and keeps his distance from Henry as they await their opponents.::

Flight Of The Valkyries!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing their opponents, first, from Aberdeen, Washington and weighing 210lb, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan!”<<

::Daniel Bryan walks out onto the stage with the World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist to huge cheers from the crowd. He side steps his way down the ramp and stops outside the ring, waiting for his partner.::

I Walk For Miles Inside This Pit Of Danger!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing his tag team partner, from Washington, D.C and weighing 290lb, “The Animal” Batista!”<<

::The cheers continue as Batista slowly walks out onto the stage. He walks straight down the ramp, not stopping to do his usual entrance, and instead gets straight in the ring. Bryan is soon to join him and Batista shouts at Cody that he better watch his back.::

DING! DING! DING!

~Closing Moments~

::Bryan attempts to get free of Henry’s grip but Henry refuses to let go. Henry throws Bryan into the corner and proceeds to squash him against the turnbuckles. Henry steps back and allows Bryan to fall to the mat. Henry walks over to the ropes and shouts something at the fans but before he can walk away, Rhodes tags himself in. He stalks Bryan and waits for him to get up before springing off the ropes and hitting the Beautiful Disaster Kick. Rhodes laughs at Henry before dropping down and making the cover.

DING! DING! DING!

::Rhodes gets to his feet, still laughing. He goes to climb to the second rope but Henry walks over and pulls him down, getting into an argument with Rhodes. Rhodes goes to slap Henry but Henry catches it and glares at Rhodes. Henry lifts up Rhodes and brings him crashing back down with The World’s Strongest Slam. Henry gets back up but is taken down almost straight away by a big Spear from Batista. Batista gets back to his feet, taking in the cheers from the fans. He helps Bryan up and the two celebrate as Smackdown goes off the air.::
Back to top Go down

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2