The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts

Go down 
+6
Bleed Green
White guy
BEAST MODE
#Animal
Karl
Nova
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:47 pm

I'm no TNA mark... just Velvet Sky..
And the TNA knockouts division is in fact way tougher and more HOTTER then the WWE divas division by far.. no arguments there.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:40 pm

.nova. wrote:
And the TNA knockouts division is in fact way tougher and more HOTTER then the WWE divas division by far.. no arguments there.
Arguable. Some in TNA are better, some in WWE are better. But I gotta say, as my personal opinion, almost every single Knockout in TNA are horrible wrestlers. With as bad as WWE's Divas are, TNA's Knockouts are worse overall.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:55 pm

Anyone that thinks Divas are better than Knockouts deserves to be tied, chopped into pieces and fed to their mothers. That's fucking sick to think that.

WHAT THE FUCK

Beth Phoenix and Natalya are decent wrestlers, very very good women wrestlers. AJ Lee is criminally underused.

Every single KO bar Brooke Tessmacher are very good wrestlers. And in Tessmacher's case you can easily see her improving every time she steps in the ring - thank Tara for that. On top of this, the KO's get mass exposure, Kim v James was an unbelievable match and main evented recently. Need I add that the KO's are much hotter?

-------------------------

As for TNA copying WWE and WWE copying TNA? Errrr lads, don't know if you've noticed they both copy different aspects of each other. That's what wrestling companies do. They re-use ideas.

Sangriento was not TNA's attempt at Sin Cara, it was their way of using Red because he has horrible mic skills. And anyway, who the fuck would wanna copy Cara? What a flop.

Lay-Cool did not copy TBP, defo not. Similar attitudes but just because they're a female heel duo doesn't mean jack shit.

Nexus/Fortune/Horseman whatever. Wrestling stables are always around. They're just more incarnations.

Look at it how you want there is no 'blatant' or 'unreasonable' copying except perhaps the Sting return which can be excused as it was hella fucking funny and a lovely little two fingers to the WWE smarks.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Arguable. Some in TNA are better, some in WWE are better. But I gotta say, as my personal opinion, almost every single Knockout in TNA are horrible wrestlers. With as bad as WWE's Divas are, TNA's Knockouts are worse overall.

Who? Horrible wrestlers? You taking the piss?

Angelina Love? Obviously not.
Brooke Tessmacher? An arguement can be made that she's green, but she's getting better all the time which can't be said for most WWE divas.
Gail Kim? Do I even have to comment? What a wrestler.
Jackie Moore? Badass brawler.
Madison Rayne? Quite possibly the best heel champion in the last two years. That includes the men.
Mickie James? Brilliant wrestler.
ODB? Best brawling woman going.
Rosita? Okay possibly same as Brooke.
Sarita? Sarita is insanely sick.
Tara? Same level as James and Kim.
Toxxin? Watch her as Christina Von Eerie then say she's horrible.
Traci Bookes? Not great. She's on par with 80% of WWE divas.
Velvet Sky? Obviously not.
Winter? A little bit green, botches a bit but better than everyone except Nattie and Beth. Maybe AJ.

That's not even opinion. In your post you come off as a general TNA hater that doesn't actually watch the product. Do you know that TNA has been extremely good towards the end of 2011?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Dicks.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
.nova. wrote:

The stupidity of your post is unbelievable. Adam's comments are dead right.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:25 pm

^
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Like I said, my personal opinion. I'm not a fan of the Knockouts, and from what I've seen in them, they aren't that great. There are some HORRIBLE Divas, and I see some Knockouts that are better then some divas, but overall, Divas > Knockouts. Again, opinion.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Like I said, my personal opinion. I'm not a fan of the Knockouts, and from what I've seen in them, they aren't that great. There are some HORRIBLE Divas, and I see some Knockouts that are better then some divas, but overall, Divas > Knockouts. Again, opinion.

Because you'd really rather fap to the Bellas as opposed to, say, Tessmacher and Tara...
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Surgeta wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Because you'd really rather fap to the Bellas as opposed to, say, Tessmacher and Tara...
Not Tara. She's a butterface.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:38 pm

LOL Tara is a butterface...you know what goes well with butter?
A bagel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Nexus was before Immortal, unsure about Fortune though. Immortal formed at 10.10.10, Nexus was in the summer of that year.

Feast or Fired is not totally like Money in the Bank, but it does have it simularities.

Robbie E. is a copycat of Zack Ryder.

And about the whole Love/Sky thing in the WWE, it won't happen for a few years to come. And if they ever do land in the WWE, I hope they team up again and have more success than they've had in TNA. Angelina Love has become an after thought with Gail Kim, Madison Rayne, and that stuff. It took Velvet a few years to finally win the Knockouts Title, but had a very short reign that deserved to be a lot longer, but instead TNA wants to get Gail Kim all the glory like she's all that, which she is not.

Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

I'm not flaming you bro, you should watch the last month of IW on Telly-TV.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Mikel wrote:
Nexus was before Immortal, unsure about Fortune though. Immortal formed at 10.10.10, Nexus was in the summer of that year.

Feast or Fired is not totally like Money in the Bank, but it does have it simularities.

Robbie E. is a copycat of Zack Ryder.

And about the whole Love/Sky thing in the WWE, it won't happen for a few years to come. And if they ever do land in the WWE, I hope they team up again and have more success than they've had in TNA. Angelina Love has become an after thought with Gail Kim, Madison Rayne, and that stuff. It took Velvet a few years to finally win the Knockouts Title, but had a very short reign that deserved to be a lot longer, but instead TNA wants to get Gail Kim all the glory like she's all that, which she is not.

Gail Kim can easily go with the best. I'm presuming you're judging her on her WWE run?

The Robbie E thing is a strange one because he's been doing the whole DJ, fistpumping thing for years. I don't know about the Guido thing but there's pictures of him from late 08 looking like a Guido. I think the Jersey Shore thing sparked the gimmick more so than Zack Ryder because at that time Ryder wasn't getting anything with his gimmick so I doubt TNA suggested that?

This is coming from a Ryder-mark.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Who's a Ryder mark
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:15 pm

WWE could never pull off a Diva's match as a Raw main event. TNA did it comfortably last week on IW with James vs. Kim.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Plus it's not the first time the KO's Main Evented.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Kong/Kim is one of the most memorable Impact main events in TNA history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:38 pm

YEA NO FUCKING SOURCES FUCK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:43 pm

.nova. wrote:
Who's a Ryder mark

Me?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:37 am

Oh you are Razz never knew..

And did you really have to stretch the page? Razz
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:43 pm

TNA is just much better that WWE in terms of the Womens divison. WWE steals stff too. They took Kong didnt they. Cause they knew she was one of the things that made TNA's womens division better. Plus KO's are way hotter.

Angelina > Kelly
Velvet > Anyone else who is considered hot. hard to think right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts   WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Interested in signing 2 TNA Knockouts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2