The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 I_voting_barCWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn

Go down 
+5
.mop is dead.
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Goblin
Nova
CWWE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
*Baby Doll turns to her and shakes her head, then smiles*

"Alright, he bribed me that he would get enough money to get me out of the insane asylum he put me in, IF I bring you to him to destroy... I'm sorry"

Selene

*leaps out of the ogres grasps and pulls out her two machine pistols standing her ground*

"You are not going to destroy anyone today..."

*She shakes her head*

"NO! you don't know who you are dealing with HERE!"

*The cloaked man sitting on the throne now throws a punch which connects to Baby Doll and she collapses and yells:

"RUN, get out of here NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:32 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

"Alright, he bribed me that he would get enough money to get me out of the insane asylum he put me in, IF I bring you to him to destroy... I'm sorry"

Selene

*leaps out of the ogres grasps and pulls out her two machine pistols standing her ground*

*She shakes her head*

*The cloaked man sitting on the throne now throws a punch which connects to Baby Doll and she collapses and yells:

Selene

*debates with herself to stay and fight, but finally jumps out of a window escaping her way back to the arena area*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Selene

*She shakes her head*

Selene

*debates with herself to stay and fight, but finally jumps out of a window escaping her way back to the arena area*

*She then looks at Selene leap out and pull out two shotguns blowing off the Ogres head in a bloody act and tilts her head towards the Cloaked man doing it to him too leaving a pool of blood where 3 bodies lay and she walks and sits on the throne eating grapes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Is there any point in doing this anymore? No one is writing the shows, we have 2 people on here most of the time, and even then I use the word 'most' strongly. No storylines are going on, no interest, even by me, and I'm basically thinking on the spot for all the shows...

I'm done. I'm sorry but I mean it this time, I've got far too much to do with my life than 'try' to keep a dead e-fed alive. I know I'm coming across as totally unfair, but I'm sure I've only angered, what, the 4/5 people that actually pay attention to this thing? Well thats 1 less now, cause I'm through.

Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking this, I'm sure people have better things to do with their lifes than attempt at keeping thi shit from not sticking.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:06 pm

I'm with you Rhawk, I'm out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Do you know who is in charge of the E-Fed section so they can get rid of all CWF & CWWE related threads?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:05 pm

Not a clue sorry man :$
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:58 pm

me 3...no clue who has the passwords to this stuff though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4