The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 I_voting_barCWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn

Go down 
+5
.mop is dead.
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Goblin
Nova
CWWE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:25 pm

*All my people do shiz*

OT: I won't be able to post Brawl on monday cause I'll be revising for my final exam, which is on the 24th. But saying that I should be able to post Brawl either at the end of Tuesday or sometime on Wednesday. =-)
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:57 pm

*the music and titanron of the newest CWWE wrestler hits*

*Selene the Death Dealer vampire appears on the stage to a great ovation of cheers, she is wearing his signature leather outfit and jacket as she walks down to the ring*

*As she reaches ringside, she walks around the ring and grabs a microphone before climbing into the ring*

Selene

"My name is Selene...I am a death dealer. The killer of Lycans, the protector of vampires, and the innocent. Now I have found myself here in the CWWE...with my mine set on one thing. The Women's Championship! I will start from the bottom up to reach for the #1 Contendership. This goes out to any of the other women in the back, I issue an open challenge on Brawl next week. I will show that I belong here..."

*Selene smiles and drops her microphone as her theme begins to play again and the lights dim down to a black and blue like the Undertaker*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:54 pm

Harley Quinn & Joker.
Harley with the Joker crying still over her lost from last week and bothers to do nothing about tonight as the Joker does some weights as he tells Harley to stop whinning and do something about it all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:56 pm

OT: Still working on brawl, It'll be up by the end of tomorrow promise. Hopefully I can also work on Battle City as well and post that at the end of Sunday, or whenever on Sunday is good.

So onto that note, if anyone has any storylines they wish to start or such, PM either me or the main CWWE account (this is better since all the CT members can see the ideas) and we'll see if we can go through with them.

Also 1 final note, I'm considering going back to the old CWF name once this thread reaches its limit, this is the reason why we still have a CWF Application Thread in case anyone was wondering.
Back to top Go down
CWWE
Jobber
Jobber
CWWE

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:59 pm

CWWE Monday Night Brawl – 23rd January 2012

Quick Results

Opening Promo
Just like the opening of last week’s show, Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor appear in the ring, only this time they end up announcing a special edition event to be featured at the Battle City Pay Per View for this Sunday, and that is the Battle City Royale Match. They describe the match saying that it will be an over-the-top-rope style battle royal which will feature all the male superstars in the CWWE except for the main CWF World Champion, and this is because whoever wins this Battle City Royale will face the CWF World Champion at one of two major Pay Per View events in the CWWE… Animania. The match will start with two competitors and every 2 minutes a new entrée will enter. The match ends after all the competitors have entered the match and when there is only one superstar is left in the ring.

After explaining the match they decide to address the situation from last week with Cell and Vegeta’s massive fight. Because of this the two will not allowed to be within contact with each other until Sunday for their match at Battle City. So saying this, the main event for tonight will be the match that was never finished from last week, Cell VS Cloud Strife. The two then wish the crowd a great evening as the opening contest begins.

The new CWWE Fame Champion Scott Pilgrim & Danny Phantom defeated The Simpsons (Homer & Bart Simpson). After the match Danny got on the microphone and asked Scott if he could have another chance to win back the CWWE Fame Championship at Battle City, and Scott agreed to it. The two then shook hands as they celebrated their win.

Backstage we see Claire chatting to new CWWE talent Baby Doll in a normal talk, no interview and they both talk about how great it is to be in the CWWE. However they are soon interrupted by the posy of the CWWE Womans Champion Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. Catwoman does most of the talking and basically degrades the two by calling them nothing but little girls who won’t get much here by being all cheery and kind, and she’s a true woman, which is why she is the CWWE Womans Champion. Baby Doll then makes the claim of Catwoman getting what she has due to her puuurvertive charms. Harley tries to go nuts on her, but Ivy & Catwoman holds her back. Lex Luthor then appears and Baby Doll claims ‘THAT is how she got what she has now’ and Luthor tells her to wise up and he reminded her who is in charge, and reminds her by putting Baby Doll and Claire Bennett in a 2-on-3 handicap match against Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy for later tonight.

The CWWE Television Champion Sylar appears in the ring to cut a promo on how last night, he proved all the naysayers that he is the rightful television champion, and the true number one star of CWWE television. He says he will even prove it again by issuing an open challenge for tonight against anyone who feels like stepping up to him. Not long after he issues this challenge, Monkey D. Luffy rushes down the the ring like a speeding bullet, demanding a shot at Sylar and wanting to prove how he will be the biggest star in all of the CWWE, and with the help of everyone in the super-plex tonight, he will make sure of it.

CWWE Television Championship
Sylar retains against Monkey D. Luffy in basically a squash match. After the match Luffy gets up pretty pissed at Sylar and goes to attack him, but he soon predicted it and he knocks Luffy out and throws him to the outside. Sylar then goes on the mic to say that he called Luffy’s attempt at defeating him utterly pathetic. He’ll issue another open Television Title match for Battle City on Sunday.

Backstage we see Pit chatting with Hercules about his CWWE Title match and how the match is that unfair Lumber Joker match which means all of Joker’s allies will be surrounding the ring. Pit promises he will do his best to see if he can get himself into the match, however as he said this, Lex Luthor overheard him and he informed Pit that if he interferes in the match on Sunday, or if anyone else does, they will be suspended. But he then says that is the least of his worries as Pit will face Bane one on one tonight after Pit’s upset victory from last week. Pit then starts to panic with Hercules saying he will be at ringside to guide him on… to which Lex returns and says Herc is banned from ringside.

CWWE Tag Team Champions Yugi Muto & Joey Wheeler defeat O.W.C.A (Agent P & Major Monogram with Carl the Intern) while The Simpsons were on commentary disrespecting the champions, saying their better and all that stuff, despite losing to Scott & Danny from earlier in the night, saying they weren’t even told about their match in the opening and they weren’t ready for it. They would hold up the champions’ belts and rubbing it in their faces as they tried to attack the champions, however the champs fought back and threw them over the top ropes as the challengers shouted at them in rage as they headed to the back.

Baby Doll & Claire Bennett defeats Catwoman, Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy when Baby Doll rolls up Poison Ivy for the quick pin, after a distraction from Lightning who was at ringside watching the match. After the match, Catwoman and co attacked Baby & Claire, but Lighting Powerbomb’d both Harley and Poison, with Baby and Claire throwing them out of the ring as Lighting stared at her opponent on from the ring, while Baby and Claire celebrated to themselves.

Bane defeats Pit in a one sided match where Pit was flat out destroyed by an insane Bane (lol, rhyme). Pit got a few seconds of offence every few minutes, but Bane was pretty much the winner as he even broke his own pinfall attempt on Pit as he had won the match several times. Bane and Joker then continue to attack Pit but Hercules dashes to the ring and the villains rush to the back as Hercules picks up a battered Pit as he walks up the ramp.

Main Event
Cell defeats Cloud Strife in a stellar match-up. During the match, a video was shown of the Prince of Saiyans Vegeta appearing backstage as he was stopped from entering the arena. However he simple attacked the guards and made his way into the arena. Cloud was close to defeating Cell at this point; however Cell made a comeback just in time and won the match. After the match, Vegeta headed to the ring with Cell waiting for him, but a good dozen guards stopped him from attacking Cell. However Cell himself attacked Vegeta, but Vegeta somehow managed to push past the guards and fight back against Cell. They soon fought each other until it looked like Cell had run out of energy, but soon the guards stopped Vegeta as cell fled from the arena with Vegeta looking pissed as the show closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:41 pm

The 23rd January edition of Brawl is now posted in quick results. I have also edited the quick results match card and Pay per View line-up on the main page. Don't say I don't do anything for all of you...

*All my peeps (Silver, Pit, Aqua, Neku, and now Talim) enter like the bosses they are*
Back to top Go down
CWWE
Jobber
Jobber
CWWE

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:22 pm

*Mr. Burns, Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor appear before the entire CWWE roster as they are gathered together in an empty Super-Plex as they appear to have called an urgent meeting about plans for the future*

Burns: It's great that all of you were able to make it to this meeting. Now we won't take too much of your time because I know near to all of you are prepering for Sunday and the Battle City Royale, as well as others who have more matches on the card, but this won't take too long.

Lex: For the past several weeks nearly all of you have been upset by the fact that we haven't been able to focus on all of the talent during our Brawl broadcasts, and we can understand your anger as everyone would like to be on television every week, but unfortunetly that isn't always the case. So this is why we have decided to remedy that, with one word,

*As Lex says this, Bruce points towords the Titantron as the following graphic appears before them all*

CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 Kombat10

Bruce: This graphic is basically an image of things to come from every Thursday night onwards, if all goes well. This will be a test to see if this will indeed make our broadcasting more interesting, to see if rivalries will become stronger, people will pay more attention to the cartoon wrestling product.

Lex: This show, called Kombat, will be value as a supplemental show for those talents that don't get as much time to shine on the main Brawl shows. We will still have the occassional appearance from main champions challenging lesser talent to see if they can hold their own against them, and if they can, they can be shown more on the main brawl show.

Burns: Of course stories can advance on these thursday night shows just like Brawl, but once again on Kombat, it will give those who aren't featured as much on Brawl a chance to compete and show that they belong in our company and on Cartoon Wrestling broadcasting.

Bruce: Now with that all said, this new show will begin on the 2nd February and will indeed feature appearances from the CWWE Fame and Tag Team Champions, in championship matches nonetheless, to get over the show to the masses and make it interesting from this point forward.

Burns: That is all we have to cover this evening, I appreciate it that everyone was able to make it he today, and I look forward to seeing Battle City this sunday, enjoy yourselves.

*Everyone looks pleased with the meeting as they all leave the building, and enter back into kayfabe... yes, this was a legit meeting with everyone, this shit can be real SOMETIMES people Wink*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:41 pm

Sephiroth- flying around the misty darkness outside after the little 'meeting' with the board of directors announcing Thursday Night Combat

Baby Doll- is running around killing zombies that could eat the whole CWWE roster alive if it weren't for her alone

Lightning- is practicing her ki attacks, and sword moves in the back
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:54 am

.nova. wrote:
Sephiroth- flying around the misty darkness outside after the little 'meeting' with the board of directors announcing Thursday Night Combat

Baby Doll- is running around killing zombies that could eat the whole CWWE roster alive if it weren't for her alone

Selene

*appears behind Baby Doll shooting a Zombie that was also behind her about to attack her, after Selene kills the zombie she waits for Baby Doll to turn*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:06 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Selene

*appears behind Baby Doll shooting a Zombie that was also behind her about to attack her, after Selene kills the zombie she waits for Baby Doll to turn*

*She wipes the hair from her face and coughs*

"This is not a place for outsiders.. I'm a dangerous girl, what are you doing here..?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:29 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Selene

"This is not a place for outsiders.. I'm a dangerous girl, what are you doing here..?"

Selene

*smiles*

"Clearly you don't know who I am than..."

*she quickly raises her gun out to her side without looking and shoots a zombie in the head*

"You have a lot to learn..."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Selene

Selene

*smiles*

*she quickly raises her gun out to her side without looking and shoots a zombie in the head*

*She kicks the gun out of her hand pulls out her gun and points it to her head*

"No...I know who you are...but you don't know me, I'm warning you.. my name is Baby Doll, I was put in a mental hospital for a while before them releasing me.. I was convicted of murdering my sister.. more framed.. but I don't want to have to do something like that to you.."

*She clicks and loads it*

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:50 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Selene

Selene

*smiles*

"No...I know who you are...but you don't know me, I'm warning you.. my name is Baby Doll, I was put in a mental hospital for a while before them releasing me.. I was convicted of murdering my sister.. more framed.. but I don't want to have to do something like that to you.."

Selene

*rolls her eyes*

"Oh please..."

*She quickly rips the gun out of her hand and swings Baby Doll around putting her in a arm lock and forcing her to sit on her knees*

"So tell me...how do you know who I am?"

*Selene lets her go as she awaits her anwsers*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:57 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Selene

Selene

*smiles*

Selene

*rolls her eyes*

"Oh please..."

*She quickly rips the gun out of her hand and swings Baby Doll around putting her in a arm lock and forcing her to sit on her knees*

*Baby Doll is not impressed and punches her in the mouth causing her to have a slight drip from her lip*

"Please Selene.. I know everyone on this roster and what they bring to the table.."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:04 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Selene

Selene

*smiles*

Selene

*rolls her eyes*

"Oh please..."

*Baby Doll is not impressed and punches her in the mouth causing her to have a slight drip from her lip*

"Please Selene.. I know everyone on this roster and what they bring to the table.."

Selene

*bites her lip and looks down for a moment*

"You're making a very big mistake!"

*Selene leaps in the air and round house kicks Baby Doll in the side of the face sending her to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:30 pm

*She goes down and slowly gets up flips a blade; pretty big and kicks Selene as she crashes against the wall. Picks her up by the throat and points the dagger to her throat*

"Am I Selene..? AM I REALLY? Or is it YOU that's making the mistake.. think about it"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:36 pm

.nova. wrote:
*She goes down and slowly gets up flips a blade; pretty big and kicks Selene as she crashes against the wall. Picks her up by the throat and points the dagger to her throat*

"Am I Selene..? AM I REALLY? Or is it YOU that's making the mistake.. think about it"

Selene

*easily breaks her grip, and grabs her wrist where the dagger is twisting it causing much pain to Baby Doll*

"I'm not here to fight you...we're on the same side! Don't you get it!?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Selene

*easily breaks her grip, and grabs her wrist where the dagger is twisting it causing much pain to Baby Doll*

*She flips back doing a backflip and moves her hair out of her face*

"I'm not on anyone's side, and don't need your help what-so-ever.."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:54 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Selene

Selene

"Right than..."

*Selene fires her gun as the bullet grazes a small strand of Baby Doll's hair taking out a zombie that was inches behind her*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:56 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Selene

Selene

"Right than..."

*Selene fires her gun as the bullet grazes a small strand of Baby Doll's hair taking out a zombie that was inches behind her*

*Baby Doll pulls out a mini Uzi-sub machine gun and fires it rapidly at will at Selene. Selene then runs and does a few flips avoiding all bullets surprisingly with ease*

"Impressive...follow me then."

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:03 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Selene

Selene

"Right than..."

*Baby Doll pulls out a mini Uzi-sub machine gun and fires it rapidly at will at Selene. Selene then runs and does a few flips avoiding all bullets surprisingly with ease*

Selene

*Adjusts her long leather jacket and follows Baby Doll*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Selene

Selene

"Right than..."

Selene

*Baby Doll takes her to a nearby mansion and enters as the doors open then close behind then making Serena look back and wonder what's going on, Baby Doll smirks and they approach a big Throne with a man with a Black mask and red eyes with a long black cloak.*

Baby Doll: I brought her..just like you asked. Now where's my money!

Dark Figure: Yes... about that...the money, has disappeared..

*Two large Ogre type creatures grab Baby Doll and she struggles, and they also Grab Selene*

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:13 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Selene

Selene

"Right than..."

Selene

*Baby Doll takes her to a nearby mansion and enters as the doors open then close behind then making Serena look back and wonder what's going on, Baby Doll smirks and they approach a big Throne with a man with a Black mask and red eyes with a long black cloak.*

Baby Doll: I brought her..just like you asked. Now where's my money!

Dark Figure: Yes... about that...the money, has disappeared..

*Two large Ogre type creatures grab Baby Doll and she struggles, and they also Grab Selene*

Selene

"What the Hell!? What is this!?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:22 pm

*Baby Doll turns to her and shakes her head, then smiles*

"Alright, he bribed me that he would get enough money to get me out of the insane asylum he put me in, IF I bring you to him to destroy... I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:25 pm

.nova. wrote:
*Baby Doll turns to her and shakes her head, then smiles*

"Alright, he bribed me that he would get enough money to get me out of the insane asylum he put me in, IF I bring you to him to destroy... I'm sorry"

Selene

*leaps out of the ogres grasps and pulls out her two machine pistols standing her ground*

"You are not going to destroy anyone today..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn    CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWWE:: Cartoon Wrestling Reborn
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next