The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:44 am

[AJ is still chill banging with El, fuck storylines!]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:48 am

Maybe if you RP more you will get a storyline.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:49 am

Matt Hardy arrives, a look of content across his face as he walks around.

Goldust is no-where to be found.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:50 am

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

Yess sir!

*Bows Down*

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Do what I want.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:52 am

Then stop moaning.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:33 am

John TPA wrote:
Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

Yess sir!

*Bows Down*

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Do what I want.

No you do what I want!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:34 am

SP wrote:
SP wrote:
WWE Superstars! (05/01/12)

The first Superstars of 2012 opens, with a new half blue - half red stage, with new pyros. Dusty Rhodes comes out to the ring and welcomes everyone to the show. He says that in 2012, Superstars is going to be new and inproved, and the fans will just have to wait and see whats instore! Suddenly, Erich Bischoff comes out, side by side with Christian and Mark Henry. Bischoff tells Rhodes to get out of his ring. Bischoff slowly does, as the fans boo. Bischoff then goes on to say that tonight, he will be taking over Superstars, as he owns the company. Tonights Main Event, will be a RAW Superstar, against a Smackdown Superstar, and the Smackdown Superstar, will be his right-hand man; Christian! Before Bischoff can say who the RAW Superstar will be, Vince McMahon hits the arena, along side, his son; Shane McMahon, Dusty Rhodes and Theodore Long. Vince says that Bischoff doesn't own anything yet. Long then says that he has made the RAW Match for the evening and that it will be Mark Henry vs The Motor City Machine Guns! Henry doesn't agree, but is forced to do so. Shane McMahon then announces that he has been scouting the talent here, and finally Dusty Rhodes says that since he is the Superstars GM, HE will be the one who picks Christian's competitor from RAW. Dusty Rhodes will announce this, prior to their match. Vince McMahon ended the segment, by saying that he will have ownership over his company, by the end of January.

Commercial Break

We return, live with Michael Tarver in the ring. Khali has been banned from ringside. Brother Ray then walks out, ready for action. Ray tells the fans that he will become the Champion, sooner than later. Suddenly, Dusty Rhodes comes onto the titantron and announces, since its the New Year, this is going to be a Superstars Extravaganza! Thsi match will now be a No Disqualification Match!

Brother Ray vs Michael Tarver
Closing Moments

Michael Tarver jumps off the turnbuckle, nailing Ray with a flying clothesline. Brother Ray quickly gets back to his feet as Michael Tarver stalks him. Brother Ray turns around and Michael Tarver nails him with multiple shots. Michael Tarver then hits the ropes, going to finish off Ray, but Ray ducks Michael's final shot. Michael turns around, but Ray kicks him in the gut. Ray then looks over and sees the Chair that is wedged inbetween the turnbuckles. Ray then walks over, un-wedging the chair. Ray then runs back at Tarver and nails him with a shot. Tarver falls back into the ropes. Ray then drops the chair, and grabs Tarver, planting him down with a DDT! Right ontop of the chair! Ray then quickly gets back to his feet. Michael rolls over and holds onto the ropes, trying to pull himself to his feet. Ray stalks Tarver and he gets to his feet. Ray then kicks Tarver in the gut, pushing Tarver over. Ray then grabs Tarver by the back of the head, instead of doing anything, Ray locks Tarver in and slams him down, nailing him with a perfect Bubba Bomb! Ray then rolls Michael over and covers, getting the pin-fall!

Winner: Brother Ray

The bell rings, signalling that Ray got the pin-fall! Ray sits up and smiles, as the announce team goes nuts. Ray gets up, and stands up on the turnbuckle, signalling that he will become the Champion. Ray then looks down and sees a Table, standing up on the outside. Brother Ray then looks back at Tarver who is laying on the mat. Ray jumps out of the ring and grabs the table, sliding it into the ring. Brother Ray then gets into the ring, along with the Table, and sets it up. Brother Ray stalks Tarver as he gets to his feet. Suddenly, Khali's music hits. Khali begins to charge down the ramp, but stops when Ray grabs Tarver by the back, threating to put Tarver through the Table. Brother Ray smirks and shrugs, tossing Tarver with a German Suplexe through the Table. Khali quickly gets into the ring as Ray ditches through the back. Ray walks up the stage, smiling, as Khali is yelling at him in India-ian.

Commercial Break.

We return to Superstars, headed backstage, where Dusty Rhodes is sitting in his office, along with Theodore Long, Shane McMahon and Vince McMahon. There is a knock on the door, before someone walks in. Davey Richards walks in, looking at everyone. Dusty Rhodes says that Davey called him in to the office, because he was very impressed with Davey's skills last week. Suddenly, the door opens again, sending in Wade Barrett. Barrett pushes Davey aside and tells Dusty that he wants a match tonight. Rhodes coughs Barrett off, and tells Davey to prepare for his match! Rhodes then turns back to Barrett, who interupts, saying that he hates to be interupted. Dusty continues to say that if Barrett has a match, he got one. Against .. Triple H! and the match is next!

A Royal Rumble Promo airs.

Wade Barrett vs Triple H
Closing Moments

Triple H turns around, allowing Barrett to grab him up, going for a Wasteland, but Triple H slides down, kicking Barrett in the gut. Triple H grabs Barrett's arm, going for a Pedigree, but Barrett flips Triple H over his shoulders. Triple H quickly scrambles back to his feet, allowing Barrett to nail him with a quick Winds of Change Slam. Barrett covers, but only gets too two. Both men are down. Barrett slowly crawls over to the ropes, hawling himself back to his feet. Triple H slowly gets to his feet aswell. Both men begin trading shots, but Barrett manages to take control with a sudden knee to the gut. Barrett irish whips Triple H into the ropes, but Triple H comes back with a high knee. Barrett quickly gets back to his feet and Triple H goes for a Pedigree, but Barrett scoops Triple H up, nailing him with a vast Wasteland! Barrett quickly drops to his knees, covering, scoring the pin-fall.

Winner: Wade Barrett.

Commercial Break.

Davey Richards defeated Heath Slater in a quick Match, after Richards nailed Slater with a Superkick!

Motor City Machine Guns defeated Mark Henry, when Theodore Long distracted Henry, allowing Shelley to nail Henry with a Sliced Bread #2, for the win!

Eve defeated Natayla in a Singles Match, after Eve hit a Flying Moonsault of the top turnbuckle! Both Divas will now face off on RAW, in a Number Ones Contenders Match! After, Beth Phoenix attacked Eve, and stated that the match will now be a Battle Royal, involving all the divas.

Main Event
Christian defeated John Morrison in a RAW vs Smackdown Match, after Samoa Joe took Morrison out with a Chair Shot. After the Match, Joe attacked Morrison again with the chair, before vowing that after he is done with Morrison, he will become the WWE champion, as he proved on RAW.

Before Superstars goes off the air, we cut backstage, to see Edge and Orton brawling backstage. Superstars goes off the air with Edge nailing Orton with a Edgecution, onto a car, in the parking lot. Following this, WWE.com reported that on RAW, Edge will take on Orton in a Steel Cage Match!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:06 am

Velvet Sky & Angelina love are training for Raws number one contenders match, while Angelina promises Velvet that when they team up she will let Velvet win.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:42 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 Anthony_Neese2
- Tony Nese -
' just arrived for the second time since he signed a Contract with the WWE Inc. '
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Guys I would like to wish all of you and your families a happy new year.
Unfortunately for me on the first day of 2012 My apartment was set on fire and the PC, TV, the newly bought PS3 and almost everything in the house was destroyed. Good thing is that no one was at home when that happened. Still trying to figure out how the hell it happened.
I'm on my cousin's computer now but I won't be on for long.
I apologize for not posting Raw and Superstars this week but I hope that you all can understand how tough the past few days have been for me and my family. So now I regret to inform you that I am dropping Cena, Sheamus, HHH, Beth, Undertaker, Rhodes and I quit from the GM spot. It's the best for the thread cause I won't be able to be here. My apologies again.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:01 pm

RED wrote:
Guys I would like to wish all of you and your families a happy new year.
Unfortunately for me on the first day of 2012 My apartment was set on fire and the PC, TV, the newly bought PS3 and almost everything in the house was destroyed. Good thing is that no one was at home when that happened. Still trying to figure out how the hell it happened.
I'm on my cousin's computer now but I won't be on for long.
I apologize for not posting Raw and Superstars this week but I hope that you all can understand how tough the past few days have been for me and my family. So now I regret to inform you that I am dropping Cena, Sheamus, HHH, Beth, Undertaker, Rhodes and I quit from the GM spot. It's the best for the thread cause I won't be able to be here. My apologies again.

We knew something was going on, but never expected it to be this bad.. best of luck bro Happy new year
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:08 pm

OT: Unlucky RED. Hope things get better for you.

Matt Hardy arrives at the arena. He has a blank look on his face, as though he is in deep thought.

OT: I hate to say it, but I might drop Goldust I dunno who to pick up....
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Its alright RED, things are fine here. Don't worry about us, just get things sorted out in your life, as it is far more important. Hope to see you in the future, bro. Happy New Year though! We all knew something had happend, but we were all hoping it wasn't this bad. Take care!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:49 pm

OT- Will SD be posted tonight?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:50 pm

On a side note: I will take over as Cody Rhodes for now, as I know things have been speculating about him.

If someone could, it'd be a big help to pick up;
Undertaker, Cena, Sheamus, Triple H, Beth Phoenix and Shawn Michaels.

Once again, hope things get better RED!

Last edited by SP on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:50 pm

.nova. wrote:
OT- Will SD be posted tonight?

As far as I know Razz ..
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:59 pm

OFF: I'll drop RVD and pick up Sheamus
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Yannic wrote:
- Tony Nese -
' just arrived for the second time since he signed a Contract with the WWE Inc. '

OT: I would like to pick up.. Jesse Sorensen on RAW aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:
- Tony Nese -

Okay. Anyone from the group I suggested?!
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:24 pm

SP wrote:
Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:
- Tony Nese -

Okay. Anyone from the group I suggested?!

naaawh, i'm not soo that RP'er to play such a Main Eventer as Triple H...so i'm fine with Nese & Sorensen Smile
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:59 pm

OT: Can I pick up Cody Rhodes?
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:07 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 Jese10
- Jesse Sorensen -
' enters the building for the very first time. With his bag in his hand, he heads down the hallway looking for his Lockerroom. '
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:30 pm

"The Prophet" Michael wrote:

SP -- I have already picked him up! Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Smackdown will be posted shortly

Red if you see this I got you in my prayers man. so sorry to hear that
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:40 pm

g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
"The Prophet" Michael wrote:

SP -- I have already picked him up! Anyone else?
Damn. Not really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 25 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next