The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Del Rio, Richards, Gabriel and James all arrive,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:19 pm

- "The Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer is in the practice ring, owning jobbers with the use of weapons, and also working on his submission. -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:27 pm

"Charlotte's Best" Mikel wrote:
- "The Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer is in the practice ring, owning jobbers with the use of weapons, and also working on his submission. -

Tommy Dreamer is in the practice ring, owning jobbers with the use of weapons, and also working on his submission.

owning jobbers with the use of weapons, and also working on his submission.

use of weapons, and also working on his submission.

weapons, and also

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 1324341982003
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
WWE NXT

-The night starts off with a match between The Miz and Richie Steamboat. In a great match, Miz picked up the win after a Skull Crushing Finale, and a little interference by Sterling James Keenan.

-The rookies line up on the stage for the obstacle course though the tires on the ramp, over the 3 barriers at ringside, 10 pushups, balance beam, push the dumpster up the ramp and across the starting line.

Husky Harris gets through the tires with a couple of slip-ups, hits the barriers with perfection, struggles on the pushups, using half his total time to do them, runs the balance beam, and pushes the dumpster across the line with a final time of 1:54.

Sterling James Keenan trips on almost every tire, trips over the third barrier, but makes up for it with 10 fast pushups, a fast balance beam, and running the dumpster across the starting line for a final time of 1:42.

Carlito hits the tires to perfection, hits the first 2 barriers perfectly, but needs 2 trys on the third, does the pushups quickly, and eases his way across the balance beam, but somewhat struggles on getting the dumpster up the ramp, having a final time of 1:35.

Shelton Benjamin goes through the tires perfectly, clears the barriers, hits the pushups, gets across the beam, and gets the dumpster up the ramp with little struggling, for a final time of :54.

Bobby Roode trips on the tires, and a barrier. He hits the pushups perfectly, and falls off the beam at the very end, getting across on his second try, and struggles getting the dumpster up the ramp, ending with a time of 2:03.

Shark Boy stands at the top of the ramp, shakes his head, and refuses to do the course. He walks backstage, getting disqualified from the competition.

Skip Sheffield trips on a tire, beats down the barriers, does the pushups, falls off the beam halfway through but keeps running, and pushes the dumpster up the ramp. Striker DQ’s Skip for beating the barriers down and not completing the balance beam.

Richie Steamboat does the tires, the barriers, the pushups, the beam, but struggles a little getting the dumpster up, ending with a time of 1:05.

Shelton Benjamin earns a Challenge Point, now tying Richie at 1.

-Alex Riley now takes on Sterling James Keenan. In another great match, Riley hits the Lifting DDT to seal Keenan’s fate.

-Cody Rhodes is seen yelling at Shark Boy backstage. Striker walks up to them and makes a match between the two for tonight’s main event.

-Shelton Benjamin takes on Richie Steamboat. In a great high-flying match, with many high-spots, Richie comes away with the victory after a top-rope crossbody into a pin.

-Cody Rhodes takes on his rookie, Shark Boy, in the main event. In the end, Rhodes hits the Cross Rhodes and takes the win over his rookie. He stands over his rookie to end the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Fullmetal Rapist wrote:

Tommy Dreamer is in the practice ring, owning jobbers with the use of weapons, and also working on his submission.

weapons, and also

That is an absolute, horrible fail.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:00 pm

RED wrote:
Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
John Morrison walks in Theodore Long's office just as Samoa Joe exits. He closes the door behind him and grins at Teddy.

"What did that idiot want?"

Long is touching his throat.

"I'm sorry John but next week on Nitro you will face Samoa Joe in a three stages of hell match. Your match against Alberto Del Rio has been moved to this Thursday's WWE Superstars."

Morrison thinks about this for a moment before nodding his head.

"Sweet! What are the three stages?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:33 pm

RED wrote:

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes comes out with the World title wrapped around his shoulder. A table has been placed in the ring. Rhodes enters the ring as the crowd boos. Rhodes gets a microphone and looks at the table. Rhodes places the World title into the table and laughs.

"Apparently, the SmackDown general manager Jeff Jarrett has decided to make My match against Bully Ray at the Royal Rumble a Tables match. So after a long, really long time the World Heavyweight title will be on the line in a match where the only way to win is to put your opponent through a table. Now, a lot of people would go on to say that this is Ray's speciality, the match that made him famous, the match in which he made a name for himself. Well as far as I'm concerned he didn't accomplish everything by himself. The most tables matches that he has been a part of were tag team matches."

The fans start chanting "3D", "3D".

"Exactly. Team 3-D, or the Dudley Boyz, those two made history as one of the best tag teams in the WWE. They competed in TLC matches, Tables matches, all for the tag team titles. It's impressive to say the very least but not World Heavyweight Championship material. You see Bully Ray is an excellent tag team competitor but in singles competition he is not in My league. So it really doesn't matter if it's a Tables match, a Ladder match, hell even an Inferno match, I am better than Bully Ray, I've always been better than Bully Ray. I am a former three time tag team champion, a former Intercontinental Champion and now the World Heavyweight Champion! At King of the Ring I defeated five top WWE superstars in one match to retain the World title. I defeated Batista in a Three Stages of Hell match two months ago at Vengeance. I have pinned Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio in singles competition. See this is the dawn of a new era. The era of Cody Rhodes, the face of SmackDown and the face of the WWE. I have the power of the Undertaker, the speed of Rey Mysterio and the charisma of The Rock only a bit better, all of them combined!"

The crowd boos as Rhodes laughs.

"I am..."

Rhodes is interrupted by...
TBC by Karl

The fans burst into cheers as The Dudleys theme hits. The cheers grow even louder as Ray walks out in his signature ring gear from back in his days as one half of The Dudleys. He looks around at the fans with a grin on his face before resting his eyes on Rhodes in the ring, his grin turning to a glare. He keeps his eyes on the World Heavyweight Champion as he slowly stomps down the ramp. He walks up the steps and grabs a microphone before getting in the ring.

"Rhodes, shut your mouth! First off, my name ain't Bully Ray; it's Brother Ray! Secondly, I am better than you in more way than one. I have wrestled in this squared circle for 21 years now and I have accomplished more in that short space of time than you will be able to accomplish in your entire career. Myself and my brother have took on tough sons of bitches from the mean streets of Harlem who were twice the men you are."

The fans begin to chant Ray's name as Rhodes scowls out at them.

"That World Heavyweight Championship which you are holding will soon be around my waist because on January 29th I am going to put you through a table and win the one Championship which has alluded me for so many years. I am sick and tired of people mocking me for not winning a World Championship so all that mocking will finally come to an end at the Royal Rumble!"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Fullmetal Rapist wrote:

weapons, and also

That is an absolute, horrible fail.

What if Mikel's retarded, but everyone he knows just plays along with it so he doesn't get the idea?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:32 pm

RED wrote:
John Morrison walks in Theodore Long's office just as Samoa Joe exits. He closes the door behind him and grins at Teddy.

"I'm sorry John but next week on Nitro you will face Samoa Joe in a three stages of hell match. Your match against Alberto Del Rio has been moved to this Thursday's WWE Superstars."

"Well Joe picked one of the three falls to be inside a Steel Cage. You can pick the 2nd fall and I, as the GM, will pick the third fall if it's necessary."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:42 pm

RED wrote:

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes comes out with the World title wrapped around his shoulder. A table has been placed in the ring. Rhodes enters the ring as the crowd boos. Rhodes gets a microphone and looks at the table. Rhodes places the World title into the table and laughs.

"Apparently, the SmackDown general manager Jeff Jarrett has decided to make My match against Bully Ray at the Royal Rumble a Tables match. So after a long, really long time the World Heavyweight title will be on the line in a match where the only way to win is to put your opponent through a table. Now, a lot of people would go on to say that this is Ray's speciality, the match that made him famous, the match in which he made a name for himself. Well as far as I'm concerned he didn't accomplish everything by himself. The most tables matches that he has been a part of were tag team matches."

The fans start chanting "3D", "3D".

"Exactly. Team 3-D, or the Dudley Boyz, those two made history as one of the best tag teams in the WWE. They competed in TLC matches, Tables matches, all for the tag team titles. It's impressive to say the very least but not World Heavyweight Championship material. You see Bully Ray is an excellent tag team competitor but in singles competition he is not in My league. So it really doesn't matter if it's a Tables match, a Ladder match, hell even an Inferno match, I am better than Bully Ray, I've always been better than Bully Ray. I am a former three time tag team champion, a former Intercontinental Champion and now the World Heavyweight Champion! At King of the Ring I defeated five top WWE superstars in one match to retain the World title. I defeated Batista in a Three Stages of Hell match two months ago at Vengeance. I have pinned Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio in singles competition. See this is the dawn of a new era. The era of Cody Rhodes, the face of SmackDown and the face of the WWE. I have the power of the Undertaker, the speed of Rey Mysterio and the charisma of The Rock only a bit better, all of them combined!"

The crowd boos as Rhodes laughs.

"I am..."

Rhodes is interrupted by...
TBC by Karl

The fans burst into cheers as The Dudleys theme hits. The cheers grow even louder as Ray walks out in his signature ring gear from back in his days as one half of The Dudleys. He looks around at the fans with a grin on his face before resting his eyes on Rhodes in the ring, his grin turning to a glare. He keeps his eyes on the World Heavyweight Champion as he slowly stomps down the ramp. He walks up the steps and grabs a microphone before getting in the ring.

"Rhodes, shut your mouth! First off, my name ain't Bully Ray; it's Brother Ray! Secondly, I am better than you in more way than one. I have wrestled in this squared circle for 21 years now and I have accomplished more in that short space of time than you will be able to accomplish in your entire career. Myself and my brother have took on tough sons of bitches from the mean streets of Harlem who were twice the men you are."

The fans begin to chant Ray's name as Rhodes scowls out at them.

"That World Heavyweight Championship which you are holding will soon be around my waist because on January 29th I am going to put you through a table and win the one Championship which has alluded me for so many years. I am sick and tired of people mocking me for not winning a World Championship so all that mocking will finally come to an end at the Royal Rumble!"

Rhodes smirks and he glares at the crowd as they cheer for Ray.

"Get this to your head, Bully Ray, Bubba Ray or Brother Ray, or whatever your name is today, people are mocking you and will keep mocking you because you have never been the World Champion and you never will be. You said it yourself, "Myself and my brother have took on tough sons of bitches..."

Rhodes laughs after immitating Ray's voice.

"Everything that you say that you have accomplished in your career was shared between you and your black brother. People around the world remember the historic back to back Ladder matches between the Dudley's, The Hardy's and Edge and Christian at WrestleMania 16 and 17. Hell those are two of My personal favorite matches. I remember this triangle ladder match at SummerSlam 2000. So yeah as I said before you are an amazing tag team competitor. But again, in singles competition you are nothing. Until you take the World title from Me you are nothing. And after you fail to beat Me at the Royal Rumble you will still be...nothing!"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Trish Stratus
Pissed off with her lost to Mickie James but she still has plans on getting the title.

Kaitlyn
Looking about for her tag partner AJ lee
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:47 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

"Well Joe picked one of the three falls to be inside a Steel Cage. You can pick the 2nd fall and I, as the GM, will pick the third fall if it's necessary."

This seems to perk up Morrison as he begins to grin wildly.

"Well Teddy I don't think this has ever been done in the WWE before but I want to compete in a Crazy 8 Match. Don't know what it is? Look it up."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:52 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

"Well Teddy I don't think this has ever been done in the WWE before but I want to compete in a Crazy 8 Match. Don't know what it is? Look it up."

Long smirks.

"But I thought that a Crazy 8 Match involves placing a championship belt at the top of a scaffold with the first superstar to retrieve it being declared the winner."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:56 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Long smirks.

"But I thought that a Crazy 8 Match involves placing a championship belt at the top of a scaffold with the first superstar to retrieve it being declared the winner."

Morrison grins back at Teddy.

"Why not just take out the Championship and have the first person to reach the top of the scaffold be declared the winner?"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:04 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Long smirks.

"Why not just take out the Championship and have the first person to reach the top of the scaffold be declared the winner?"

Long thinks and nods.

"Well I like this idea John. For the first time ever..."

Mark Henry enters the office.

"Well I don't like this idea at all. I heard what you said Morrison. And I heard what Samoa Joe said when he barged into my office with a knife last night. You two are starting to make me angry so I tell you what, I am the GM, screw Teddy Long cause he will not be here after the Royal Rumble. So I make the matches here and I'm in charge, not you and definately not Samoa Joe."

Long stays silent.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
Pissed off with her lost to Mickie James but she still has plans on getting the title.

Kaitlyn
Looking about for her tag partner AJ lee

Beth Phoenix walks up to Trish and pushes her shoulder.

"Hey you, what the hell was that last night uh?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Official Twitter Names of my Guys:

Christian: @Christian4Peeps
The Rock: @DwayneTheRock
RVD: @OneofAKindRVD
Zack Ryder: @TheWooWooWooKid
Natalya: @NattieByNature
Shane McMahon: @ShaneOMac
Matt Striker: @MattTheStriker
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Christian4Peeps
Hope @DwayneTheRock is really hurt. Looks like "The Boss" is gonna have to find someone else. Oh well.
5 minutes ago from whatever
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:14 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Long smirks.

Long thinks and nods.

"Well I like this idea John. For the first time ever..."

Mark Henry enters the office.

"Well I don't like this idea at all. I heard what you said Morrison. And I heard what Samoa Joe said when he barged into my office with a knife last night. You two are starting to make me angry so I tell you what, I am the GM, screw Teddy Long cause he will not be here after the Royal Rumble. So I make the matches here and I'm in charge, not you and definately not Samoa Joe."

Long stays silent.

Morrison scowls at Henry as he walks in.

"Yo, sexual chocolate! If you don't like our ideas then what is yours? A match in a pool of chocolate? What about the first one to help Mae Young give birth to a hand wins? Oh, I know! The first guy to get both Chyna and a transvestite in bed becomes the new WWE Champion!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:17 pm

TheBigThing
Yes people, it is true; I have finally ended the career of the "great" John Cena! Come the New Year, I will be chasing the WWE Championship while John Cena will be sitting at home, exactly where he should be.
5 minutes ago from whatever
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Henry grins as Long laughs a bit.
Henry glares at Teddy

"SHUT UP!"

He turns back to JoMo

"Your attitude is going to be your downfall. You wanna make fun of me? Well at first I wanted to cancel this Three Stages of Crap match but no, I'm not going to let you get away. I will personally pick the stipulayions for your match against Joe. First fall will be a Strap match. Both of you will be tied up by the wrists and the first man to touch all four corners wins. 2nd fall will be...a Falls Count Anywhere match. And third fall is needed will be...well I hope it will be needed even though I doubt that you will survive the first 2 falls, but in case you win one of them, the third fall will be a Ladder match. The winner will be the one to grab a very special contract that will be suspended high above the ring."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:31 pm

RED wrote:
Henry glares at Teddy

"SHUT UP!"

He turns back to JoMo

"Your attitude is going to be your downfall. You wanna make fun of me? Well at first I wanted to cancel this Three Stages of Crap match but no, I'm not going to let you get away. I will personally pick the stipulayions for your match against Joe. First fall will be a Strap match. Both of you will be tied up by the wrists and the first man to touch all four corners wins. 2nd fall will be...a Falls Count Anywhere match. And third fall is needed will be...well I hope it will be needed even though I doubt that you will survive the first 2 falls, but in case you win one of them, the third fall will be a Ladder match. The winner will be the one to grab a very special contract that will be suspended high above the ring."

Morrison nods his head, obviously happy about this.

"Sounds good choco, thanks tranny... I mean Henry. Say hi to Mae for me. Oh and Teddy, next time you want to manage somebody please make sure they aren't as stupid as this one."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:38 pm

RED wrote:
Henry glares at Teddy

"SHUT UP!"

He turns back to JoMo

"Sounds good choco, thanks tranny... I mean Henry. Say hi to Mae for me. Oh and Teddy, next time you want to manage somebody please make sure they aren't as stupid as this one."

Henry grins

"Don't push me..."

Long gets in between them.

"Let's just stay calm everybody. John I hope you are ok with this decision, good luck son."

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:41 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
Henry glares at Teddy

"SHUT UP!"

He turns back to JoMo

Henry grins

"Don't push me..."

Long gets in between them.

"Let's just stay calm everybody. John I hope you are ok with this decision, good luck son."

Morrison grins at Teddy.

"Of course I am, thanks for this opportunity Teddy. See you later chocolate, hope the hand's okay!"

Morrison leaves the locker room, leaving a fuming Henry and an amused Teddy behind.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:45 pm

OT: So what happened with the Rhodes/Ray promo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 8 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next