The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With?   Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:36 pm

The project formerly known as the Wrestling Revolution project has released the names of many members of its "cast" and honestly, it dissapoints me. I thought Katz would have classier names than "Brick Shithouse" and names that weren't as meaningless as "Punchline" (Colt Cabana) or "Concrete" (Chris Masters). The rest of the names coupled with their roster photos under the "First Look" section on the WRP website makes it seem overly gimmicky and honestly rather trashy. [See Bobby Hollywood, Profitable, Satanic, etc.] The last thing I have a problem with is the fact that Katz needlessly changed the names of plenty of Indy talents such as Scott Carpenter (Kenny Omega), Das Nihilist (Emil Sitoci), and Tommy Lee Ridgeway (Adam Pearce). Now I know these are just character names and I may be overreacting, but what are your opinions on this?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With?   Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:52 pm

You're a fucking faggot and no one wants to hear your shit.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With?   Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:17 pm

I dunno, I like it just for it being zany and different. At least it's a true alternative (cause we all know TNA isn't and RoH just hasn't got 'it').
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With?   Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:22 pm

Adam wrote:
I dunno, I like it just for it being zany and different. At least it's a true alternative (cause we all know TNA isn't and RoH just hasn't got 'it').

You forgot about CHIKARA riptard.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With?   Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Gokujo wrote:
Adam wrote:

Yea, and PWG. What a regarded fannot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With?   Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:31 pm

And Quentin Mathis is a trashy name.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With?   Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Gokujo wrote:
Adam wrote:

Fair enough. CHIKARA is fun.

I've never watched PWG. Except one BOLA.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With?   Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:52 pm

I dunno, the names are odd but I'm still pretty excited for it.
I'm not going to make my mind up on it based on a few names, it should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With?   Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling Retribution Project - That's What You Came Up With?
Page 1 of 1