The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EWR Booking EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EWR Booking EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EWR Booking EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EWR Booking EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EWR Booking EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EWR Booking EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EWR Booking EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EWR Booking EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EWR Booking EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EWR Booking EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
EWR Booking I_vote_lcapEWR Booking I_voting_barEWR Booking I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EWR Booking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender

EWR Booking Empty
PostSubject: EWR Booking   EWR Booking EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:13 pm

Just downloaded EWR to my computer, a game all about booking in any company you want to, whether it be RoH, TNA, WWE, CZW or even little known ones like XPW. I downloaded the 2003 pack, because that's when the WWE was good in my eyes, plus I remember watching it, and I thought I'd share my bookings with all of you. Please, feel free to comment and predict. First off, the Royal Rumble PPV, which acts as our starting point;

Last edited by The Truth Has Set Me Free on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

EWR Booking Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWR Booking   EWR Booking EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 w/Al Snow vs Rob Van Dam

After weeks of bragging about his imminent return from injury, Matt Hardy returned to RAW to face Rob Van Dam and the reason for his confidence was soon to be revealed, Al Snow! With Van Dam in control, Snow distracted RVD and cost him the match, siding with Matt Hardy. After weeks of costing RVD matches, Rob finally gets his chance to avenge those losses. But will Hardy and Snow once again triumph at the expence of Mr. Monday Nights?

The Basham Brothers w/Shaniqua vs Edge and Eddie Guerrero, WWE Tag Team titles

When Edge and Eddie Guerrero were randomly paired together to challenge the Basham Brothers for the Tag Team gold, nobody expected them to succeed. But succeed they did, taking home the belts. Since then, the vengeful Bashams have attacked the champions from behind, stolen victories off both men and even screwed Eddie Guerrero to a loss against Doug Basham. But can Edge and Eddie finally get revenge tonight?

Rhyno vs Tazz, ECW Extreme Rules match

Unhappy with the negativity of Smackdown commentator Tazz in his matches, Rhyno took matters into his own hands and jumped Tazz from behind. Not one to back down, Tazz told Rhyno to knuckle up and face him in a match both men are very used to, an ECW Extreme Rules match. But who will prevail?

Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton, Intercontinental title

Ever since Shawn Michaels won an 8-Man tournament to give him the right to challenge Evolution member Randy Orton for the Intercontinental title, Evolution have been one step ahead of HBK, with Randy Orton picking up two tag team victories over Michaels. However, HBK got his own back on the last RAW before the Royal Rumble, Superkicking Orton in the contract signing for this match. But can Shawn Michaels win the gold one more time? Or will Randy Orton continue his streak as the Legend Killer?

Christian and Test vs Booker T and a Mystery Partner

This rivalry started when Booker T defeated Christian and the following week, he continued his momentum, defeating Test. However, an angry Christian hit Booker T with the Unprettier after the match and later that night, Booker T was led into an ambush from Test and Christian. After failing to secure an ally for this match, Booker T told Test and Christian that somebody will be returning to RAW tonight and he's 'The Real Deal'.

John Cena vs Brock Lesnar, WWE title

After Brock Lesnar defended the WWE title in a Fatal 4 Way against John Cena, Kurt Angle and the Undertaker, Lesnar thought he's have a peaceful night tonight. However, after an abusive rap by John Cena, Lesnar agreed to put the title up for grabs, safe in the knowledge that Paul Heyman and his goons, Matt Morgan, A-Train and the US champion Big Show would soften Cena up before the match. But with Cena having rode the challenges, can he put up one last effort and win the big one? Or will the next big thing, Brock Lesnar, continue his dominance as WWE champion?

Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker, Loser Leaves Smackdown match

A Last Ride on Kurt Angle in the WWE title Fatal 4 Way was enough to make sure that Angle was out of contention and a vengeful Angle hasn't let up, assaulting Undertaker after his match with Sean O'Haire and imitating him the week after by riding a motorbike into the arena. But with Paul Heyman admitting that Smackdown wasn't big enough for the both of them, who will be forced to leave Smackdown at the end of the night?

The Rock vs Goldberg, World Heavyweight title

Having faced everybody he could face in the WWE, The Rock challenged Goldberg to a match tonight, which Goldberg accepted. The same night, Goldberg defeated Triple H to win the World Heavyweight title and defended it the next week in a Steel Cage rematch against HHH, thanks to The Rock, who wanted this match to be for the title. After The Rock and Goldberg cost each other in a Tag match against Triple H and Ric Flair, tensions rose high and tonight, the tensions culminate. Who will come out with the grandest prize in the WWE, The Rock or Goldberg?

Royal Rumble match

The headline of the Royal Rumble PPV is the Royal Rumble match itself. With a guaranteed WWE or World Heavyweight title match in the main event of WrestleMania at stake, which men will get lucky draws and who will simply be thrown over the top rope, left to dream for better luck next year?

RAW Competitors:
WWE Tag Team champion, Batista
Booker T
Bubba Ray Dudley
Chris Jericho
Christian
D-Von Dudley
Kane
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy Version 1.0
WWE Tag Team champion, Ric Flair
Rob Van Dam