The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 I_vote_lcapWorld Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 I_voting_barWorld Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
RED wrote:
Who was supposed to write the KOTR final?

You.

Since when?

"No problem.
I tell you what. I'm gonna do one more match for you if you write the KOTR finals between HBK and the SD guy. That way you will have only two matches to write."

That's the message I send you at Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:00 pm right after I accepted to write the Ziggler/JBL match and the falls count anywhere tag team match.

Then you said that since I offered my help i could write the triple threat with Bully Ray and I accepted.

That's why I thought you were going to write it.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:49 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

You.

Since when?

"No problem.
I tell you what. I'm gonna do one more match for you if you write the KOTR finals between HBK and the SD guy. That way you will have only two matches to write."

That's the message I send you at Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:00 pm right after I accepted to write the Ziggler/JBL match and the falls count anywhere tag team match.

Then you said that since I offered my help i could write the triple threat with Bully Ray and I accepted.

All I saw was "two matches" which I took was the WHC Match and the SD Semi Finals.

Besides, I was in a hurry since I was sorting out what I was doing for my birthday.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:51 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

You.

Since when?

"No problem.

All I saw was "two matches" which I took was the WHC Match and the SD Semi Finals.

Besides, I was in a hurry since I was sorting out what I was doing for my birthday.

Well I don't think it really matters anymore, it's not like the Earth is going to explode. Let's just make clear that Rhett Titus is the King of the Ring and move on with our lifes. Besides, I never wanted this King of the Ring crap anyway.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:55 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:

You.

Since when?

"No problem.

Well I don't think it really matters anymore, it's not like the Earth is going to explode. Let's just make clear that Rhett Titus is the King of the Ring and move on with our lifes. Besides, I never wanted this King of the Ring crap anyway.

The biggest problem here is that Granger isn't committed.

Not trying to cause an argument here but everytime a PPV comes around he always finds an excuse to fuck it up and lay the blame on the rest of us.

I am making it clear right now that one more PPV like that and I am quitting as GM.

Anyway, this weeks card will be posted shortly.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Karl, shut up because you don't know my life. i have had a lot of shit goign on and I am getting that taken care of so quit if you wanna I am getting back into this at lewast Ive kept it running.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:13 pm

No Granger, we've kept it running.

You have just been the guy who makes the updates.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:16 pm

you write shows... clap clap I am the one messaging people to stay active and making huge changes. Me, You, Red, & Nick have kept this place running.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:17 pm

thee granger wrote:

you write shows... clap clap I am the one messaging people to stay active and making huge changes. Me, You, Red, & Nick have kept this place running.

Yeah writing shows is all I have done for this fed isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:19 pm

thee granger wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 PPV
[font=Tahoma]King of the Ring

**The pyros set off in the sold out arena of St. Louis, Missiouri. The fans expload as Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and the speical guest of Booker T all welcome us to King of the ring.**

-- Ladies and Gentlemen, at this time would you all help em in welcoming the owner of the WWE... ERIC BISHOFF!!!
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 Eric-bischoff

--- Eric Bischoff comes from the back with a huge smile on his face as the crowd here at King Of The Ring the crowd goes crazy in a loud boo. Eric does not even seem to care continuing down the ramp like he owns the place... oh wait he does. Since taking over the place he has changed Raw to Nitro so what could he come out here and do now. Bischoff walks up the steel steps and enters the ring where the ring announcer welcomes him with a microphone and Mr.Bischoff begins talking right then and right there.

ERIC BISCHOFF ---
Thank you for that warm welcome everybody, It warms my heart to see you all are glad to see me... Who am I kidding! YOU ARE ALL UNGRATEFUL! I am sick and tired of everybody in this company acting like I am not the boss! I can fire anybody that i want at anytime and get all of you people kicked out of my arena if I wanted to without refunds! I am the man in this company and you better start realizing that Vince McMahon is gone! I already changed the show that basically started this company Raw to Nitro! Who is to stop me from changing Smackdown to Thunder or the WWE to World Championship Wrestling! THIS IS ALL MINE! Who is going to be able to stop me because when they try I can fire them right there on the spot and actually it is about time that I fire somebody and I know my terms! The person i call out here will either be the first inductee in the Eric Bischoff kiss my ass club or will be fired right now! Drew! Sheamus! Get out here and and be bodyguard for if this maniac tries to attack or run! [Drew McIntrye and Sheamus make their ways to the ring as Eric smiles real big.] Now Shane McMahon get you ass out here!

--- The crowd goes wilder in boos as the commentators as well go crazy as they know that the former owners son, Shane will be the first man fired or first inductee of the Eric Bischoff Kiss-My-Ass club when BAM!!

--- The crowd goes wild in cheers as out from the back comes the Vice President of Talent Relations and the Son of Vince McMahon, Shane O'Mac! Shane does his signature dance entrance high energy down the ramp to no smile from Sheamus, Drew, or Bischoff. He does not go straight in but around the ring catching a microphone tossed at him then rolling on in with a huge smile on his face as his theme song cuts off. Shane and Eric Bischoff looks eye to eye as Shane just stands there chewing a piece of gum but finally breaking the silence.

Shane McMahon ---
well it is a good thing that I am chewing some gum so your nasty ass want taste as bad! Well lets go ahead and get this over with so I can save my job and you can rant... Blah Blah Blah... lets do this. [The crowd boos loudly as Shane bends down and Eric begins to take off his pants with a laugh but before he can Shane jumps up.] Wait.. Wait.. how about I don't and we say we did?

Eric Bischoff --- Well then you will be fired! I think you need too right now or you will end up like you good ole dad!

--- Shane begins to walk around the ring rubbing his chin laughing as Eric grows angry watching this as Shane stops.

Shane McMahon ---
Dad... dad.... dad... hmmm.... dad? Oh wait DAD!!! Vince McMahon! the true owner of the WWE! That guy right? Wait don't say a word not a word at all because I know your big secret Eric! Yeah that is right I know what you did Eric and I should tell the whole world... but wait... just wait how about I let this man do it!!!!

--- The crowd goes nuts as the entire place jumps out of their seats and the whole place is screaming "Holy Shit!" as from the back comes Vince McMahon himself! He does his signature walk smiling at Eric Bischoff who stands screaming livid in the ring as the former? owner of the WWE makes his way to the ring with a microphone already in his hands. The crowd bows to him as he enters the ring with his music cutting. Vince waits no time to begin talking.

Vince McMahon ---
You surprised to see me Eric Bischoff! You scum of the earth I am going to rip you apart limp by limp for what you did! let me tell the whole world what really happened to make you the CO-owner of this company! [Eric's eyes widen at the word "co"] Eric Bischoff tried to drug me to get me to sign the company over and it worked! Sad to say it but I was out smarted... we went to get coffee as old friends next thing I know I was in a hospital bed with a contract to MY company in mine and his signatures on it! He stole part of MY Company! Yes Eric part! over the years this company has been split many times now you have a part and I have a part! You want the full company Eric? I am making it now at Royal Rumble I have a man represent me and you have one for you and the winner take the company! You up for that Eric or are you too afraid!

--- Eric Bischoff is angry as you can get shaking staring at Vince McMahon when out of nowhere Eric just attacks Vince with Sheamus and McIntrye jumping in jumping Shane as the three men beat down the McMahons...

--- the crowd goes wild once more as The Rock and Stone Cold storm to the ring forcing Sheamus and Drew McIntrye to retreat alongside Eric Bischoff... The Rock and Stone Cold help up the McMahon as Stone Cold talks trash to Drew and to show a sign...

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 Stone-cold-stunner
--- Down goes Vince.. THE SHOW HAS BEGUN!!!

================================================

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 FallsCountAnywhere
KO Inc. vs Mr. Kennedy & Bobby Lashley
Falls Count Anywhere

The bell rings and the two teams have a stare down. Michael Tarver gets into Lashley’s face and Lashley unloads on him with right hands. Kennedy goes after Khali but Khali drops him down with a big right hand. Lashley with a series of clotheslines on Tarver and then he tosses him out of the ring. Khali takes down Kennedy with a clothesline. Khali and Lashley now have a stare down. Lashley unloads on Khali with rights and lefts and with a few shoulder blocks that won’t take down Khali. Khali with a knee to the gut and a big clothesline. Outside the ring, Kennedy irish-whips Tarver sending him into the steel steps. Kennedy drops Tarver into the security wall and takes him down. Back in the ring, Khali takes down Lashley with a head-but. Khali puts Lashley in the corner and hits a few slaps to the chest. Lashley fights back and kicks Khali away. Lashley goes up top and connects with a shoulder block off the top taking down Khali who rolls to the outside. Lashley jumps over the ropes and takes down Khali and Mr. Kennedy accidently. Lashley helps up Kennedy and Kennedy shoves him away. Kennedy yells at Lashley to watch it and then Lashley gets a chair shot to the back by Tarver. Kennedy then gets a shot to the gut followed by a shot to the back with the steel chair. Tarver sends Lashley into the steel steps and then he shoves Kennedy into the ring steel post. Khali grabs Lashley and drives him back first into the steel steps with a Khali-Bomb. Lashley looks unconscious as Tarver puts Kennedy back in the ring. Tarver sends a trash can, a steel chair and a cane in the ring. Kennedy grabs the trash can and hits Tarver in the head. Khali gets in the ring and Kennedy goes after him with the cane. Khali grabs the cane and breaks it in half. Kennedy then hits a low-blow and follows that with a DDT on the steel chair. Tarver takes down Kennedy with a clothesline. Tarver goes out of the ring, he gets a table and he gets back in. Tarver sets the table and then Kennedy rolls him up for a 2 count. Kennedy sends Tarver shoulder first into the steel post in the corner. Kennedy puts Tarver up in the corner and goes for the Green Bay plunge but Khali hits a chop in the head of Kennedy. Khali drops Kennedy off the corner into the floor outside. Lashley is back in the ring and he takes down Khali with a huge Spear. Tarver attacks Lashley from behind but Lashley takes him down with a belly to belly suplex. Meanwhile, Kennedy places a table next to ringside and then he sends another one in. Lashley drives Tarver through the table that Tarver set up earlier with a running power-slam. Kennedy goes up to the top and he tells Lashley to bring him Tarver. Kennedy puts Tarver into the Green Bay plunge position as Khali applies the vice-grip on Lashley. Tarver slides off the corner and drops Kennedy off of the corner into the table that Kennedy set outside. Lashley grabs the trash can and smashes it against Khali’s head to escape from the vice-grip. Lashley with a big right hand on Lashley taking him down. Tarver sets the table that Kennedy brought in the ring earlier. Khali grabs Lashley and drops him through the table with the Khali-Bomb. Tarver covers Lashley and gets the win.

DING! DING! DING!
KO Inc. get back to their feet and raise their arms in the air. After a short celebration, they dissapear out of the view of the camera.
Winners -- KO Inc.

The fans boo as Christian’s theme plays, the slower version playing. Christian walks out, Captain Charisma jacket and green/white tights, holding a microphone, his Intercontinental Championship around his waist, as the words begin to be heard. He stands there, hood up, and walks down to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope, climbs to the second rope and holds the Intercontinental Championship in the air. He puts his title on his shoulder and puts his hood down, looking out into the audience. He then hops down to the mat and stands in the middle of the ring.

Captain Charisma | Christian | Intercontinental Champion

“It’s me, Captain Charisma, The Instant Classic, The NEW People’s Champion, The Intercontinental Champion and next World Heavyweight Champion, Christian! This will be the last time I talk to you, before I become World Champion again! Everywhere I go, I hear people say that AJ Styles, Cody Rhodes, Justin Gabriel, El Generico or Kane will win, but no one but myself believes that I can do it! I guarantee after tonight, I will be the World Heavyweight Champion! I’m so damn good, it could be 5-on-1, me being the one, and I would still win! That’s why, by the way, it would be smart for Eric Bischoff to pick ME as his representative at the Royal Rumble! Back to the topic, though. For 13 years, the World Heavyweight Championship eluded my grasp. Then, finally, on May 1st of this year, I won the title! Then, on May 6th, I lost it. I won it back again at Money in the Bank after Randy Orton foolishly got himself disqualified, by which by lawyer’s demands, in the contract for the match, of Orton were DQd or counted out, I would win the title! I then lost it again at SummerSlam! I know for a fact, that when I win the title tonight, I will hold it for months, maybe all the way to WrestleMania! Maybe, all the way to WrestleMania 29, or even 30! Who knows? All I know is that I will be World Heavyweight Champion again, for a long time!”

Christian then drops the microhone and heads to the back, as the fans boo him like mad.

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 SteelCage
Dolph Ziggler vs JBL
Steel Cage Match

The bell rings and they circle around the ring. Dolph makes an attempt to climb his way out of the cage but JBL brings him down to the mat. JBL with a knee to the gut and an elbow to the back before sending Ziggler into the side of the cage. JBL then hits a knee to the face smashing Ziggler’s head against the cage. JBL grabs the hair and rubs Ziggler’s face in the cage. JBL with a suplex on Ziggler for a 2 count. JBL with two elbow drops but he misses with a leg drop. Ziggler with a neck-breaker on JBL followed by a big elbow drop for a 2 count. Ziggler goes up top, jumps off but gets a boot to the gut in mid-air. JBL goes for a power-bomb and Ziggler counters into a DDT. Ziggler with a head-lock on. JBL sends Ziggler into the ropes and Dolph comes back at him with a shoulder block and then a clothesline to take down JBL. Ziggler with a leg drop and he gets a 2 count. Ziggler goes for the running leg-drop bulldog but JBL reverses it to a power-bomb. JBL hooks the leg and gets 2. JBL misses with the clothesline from Hell and Ziggler drops down JBL with a drop-kick. Ziggler goes to climb the cage and JBL comes from behind and puts Ziggler into the electric chair position and Ziggler counters into a reverse leg-drop taking down JBL. Cover by Ziggler and he gets 2. Ziggler picks JBL up into his shoulders and hits a fireman’s carry gut-buster. Ziggler with the crucifix pin for a 2 count. Ziggler goes for the Zig-Zag but JBL catches him into a side-walk slam. JBL hits the ropes for another clothesline attept but Ziggler takes down JBL with a drop-kick to the face. Ziggler sends JBL right into the side of the cage. Ziggler stomps down on JBL and rubs his face against the steel. JBL comes back with a few elbows to the head and a big right hand. JBL with a big boot to the face for the 2 count. JBL now puts Ziggler over his shoulder and goes to ram his face into the steel but Ziggler slides into JBL’s back and applies the sleeper-hold. JBL fights out of it as he counters into a sleeper-hold of his own. Ziggler runs towards the side of the cage and rams JBL’s head on it. Ziggler then hits a DDT for a 2 count. Ziggler looks upset now. He starts climbing the cage again. JBL tries to stop him and Ziggler kicks him away. JBL gets under Ziggler and Ziggler grabs JBL and applies the sleeper-hold again. JBL goes back in the middle of the ring and pulls Ziggler into his shoulder before dropping him with a power-slam. JBL hooks the leg and gets 2. JBL goes for a power-bomb and Ziggler grabs the cage and tries to climb but JBL pulls him back. JBL has Ziggler in a power-bomb position and he tosses him back first into the cage. Ziggler looks to be out. JBL asks the referee to open the cage door and he goes out but he doesn’t touch the floor. JBL grins and decides to get back in the ring. JBL waits for Ziggler to get to his feet, he goes for the clothesline from Hell but Ziggler ducks it and hits a low-blow on JBL. Ziggler then connects with the Zig-Zag and he gets the pin-fall!

DING! DING! DING!
The cage raises and Dolph Ziggler gets to his feet. Ziggler leans against the ropes, catching his breath. Ziggler then raises on hand high in the air, as the fans give out mixed emotions. Ziggler smirks, looking down at JBL before rolling out of the ring, through the second rope. Ziggler slowly begins walking to the back, holding his head and stomach in pain. JBL slowly uses the ropes to pick himself up. JBL looks on as the screen fades.

Winner - Dolph Ziggler

Backstage
Backstage, El Generico and AJ Styles are arguing over their match tonight.

El Generico --
Bro, tonight, like I said. It's my time. You have had your shot, and you lost it!

AJ Styles -- Hey! Hey! Hey! I didn't LOSE it. I got screwed. Now, Generico, tonight, just don't screw things up, because one of us, better be walking out with the title, or else, your going to have hell to pay!

El Generico -- What happens if YOU lose us the match hmm? El Generico is NUMBERO UNO! and you better stay OUT OF MY WAY! Before I LOSE MY CANNON!

Styles trys not to laugh at Generico, as Generico gets real serious. Styles just pushes Generico, sending him into the wall, and continues walking, shaking his head. Generico watches on, before turning the other way and strolling off. Suddenly, Generico is seen running back down the hallway, as the fans notice .. he went the wrong way.

Bully Ray vs Chris Jericho vs Daniel Bryan

During Ray’s entrance, Chris Jericho attacks him from behind and takes him out. Daniel Bryan is out next and it looks like this match will start without Bully Ray. Indeed the bell rings and Bryan tells Jericho that what he did was wrong. Jericho gets in his face and yells at him. Eventually Jericho pushes him away, and then slaps Bryan in the face. Daniel returns the slap! Bryan hits Jericho with a dropkick, and Jericho retreats to the corner. Bryan connects with a charging flying forearm. Chris gets back to his feet and hits a series of punches and elbows. Jericho then grabs Daniel in a rear headlock. Daniel Bryan escapes, but gets caught by a very nice enziguiri. Jericho goes for the cover, but Daniel kicks out. Daniel is sent to the corner, and Jericho hits him with several forearms. Daniel is then whipped to the other corner. Jericho goes for a shoulder thrust, but Bryan throws him into the steel post! Daniel is in the corner, and does a flip off the turnbuckle, to counter a splash attempt from the former World Heavyweight Champion. Jericho is sent to the outside by a clothesline from Bryan. Daniel leaps into the air for a suicide dive right into Jericho. Back in the ring Daniel heads to the top rope and perches waiting for Jericho to re-enter. Bryan leaps, but Jericho counters into the Walls of Jericho! He can’t fully lock it in, as Bryan reverses into a leg submission! Chris looks close to tapping, but just barely gets to the ropes for the break. Jericho gets to his feet and hits the Code-breaker out of nowhere. Bully Ray comes out and goes after Jericho. Ray takes it to the outside and sends Jericho into the steel steps. Ray then gets a chair and smashes it into the back of Chris Jericho. Ray grabs Jericho and tosses him over the security wall into the fans in the front row. The crowd seems to be cheering for Ray. Ray gets back in the ring and Bryan trips him down and applies the LeBell lock. Ray gets to his feet with Bryan’s hands still wrapped around his head. Ray fights out of the hold and drops Bryan with a Samoan drop. Cover by Ray for a 2 count. Ray with a neck-breaker on Bryan as Jericho re-enters the ring. Jericho takes down Bully Ray with an enziguiri. Jericho goes for the Lionsault but Ray moves out of the way. Ray hits the Bully Bomb on Jericho. Bryan goes up top and jumps off but Ray catches him with the Bubba Cutter in mid-air. Ray hooks the leg and gets the pin-fall.

Winner: Bully Ray!

The Foreign Invasion vs The Rock & Stone Cold Steve Austin

During Stone Cold’s entrance the crowd in the arena went nuts. It’s very rare that in a match with the Rock there are only a few “Rocky” chants as all fans were chanting for Austin. Rock and McIntyre look to start things off as the bell rings and the crowd chants “We want Austin” very loud. For at least 3-4 minutes the crowd is chanting for Austin as McIntyre and the Rock are just staring down each other. They lock up and Rock applies a side headlock. Rock drops McIntyre with a shoulder and runs the ropes. Rock with a big arm drag. Sheamus comes in and Rock takes them both out with arm drags. Rock tosses Sheamus to the floor and rolls McIntyre up for a 2 count. McIntyre rolls out to the floor to regroup with Sheamus as the crowd pops for Rock. A "we want Austin" chant breaks out again. McIntyre comes back in the ring but Sheamus says he wants Rock. They lock up and Rock applies a side headlock. Rock goes behind Sheamus and ties him up. Rock out wrestles Sheamus and sends him to the corner. Sheamus shows off but Rock ducks a clothesline and drops Sheamus with a nice suplex. Sheamus tags in McIntyre. McIntyre stalls and has words with Rock. McIntyre wants Austin tagged in. The crowd cheers loudly as Rock tags Austin. Austin takes him time before getting in as the crowd is hot. McIntyre and Austin exchange a few words and Austin shows him the finger. McIntyre goes for a right hand but Austin blocks it and unloads on McIntyre with right of his own. Austin drops McIntyre down in the corner and stomps down at him. The ref pulls Austin away and the Rattle-Snake yells at McIntyre to bring it on. McIntyre looks frustrated as he misses with a clothesline and gets a neck-breaker by Austin. McIntyre tags in Sheamus clearly pissed off. Sheamus has a stare down with Austin as he gets in. Austin gives him the finger too but Sheamus just shakes his head. They lock up and Sheamus pushes Austin away. They lock up again and now Austin pushes the Celtic-Warrior away. They lock up for a third time and Sheamus gets Austin to a head-lock. Austin counters into a back-suplex taking down Sheamus as a “you still got it” chant breaks out. Austin with a few right hands on Sheamus and Sheamus comes with a double handed irish hammer taking Austin down. Sheamus drops an elbow and then a knee to the back of Austin. Sheamus squeezes the mid-section keeping Austin down to the mat. McIntyre reaches out and slaps Sheamus’ shoulder to make the tag. Drew gets in and stomps down on Austin as Sheamus rolls out of the ring. McIntyre works on the back of Austin. McIntyre goes for a suplex but Austin reverses into a suplex of his own. Austin tags in Rock. Rock unloads on McIntyre and sends him out of the ring before dropping down Sheamus too. Sheamus distracts The Rock and allows McIntyre to come from behind with a cheap shot. McIntyre knocks Rock down with a big boot to the head and mounts him with right hands. Drew stomps on Rock and suplexes him for a 2 count. Drew with a big boot out of the corner and another 2 count. Drew with a chin-lock now. Rock fights out with head-butts but Drew drops him with a neck-breaker for another pin attempt. Drew goes to the top rope but the Rock follows and brings down Drew with a super-plex off the top rope. Rock hooks the leg and gets 2. Rock lays a few right hands on McIntyre followed by a big clothesline. Rock goes for the Rock-Bottom but McIntyre counters into a modified gut-buster. Rock slides out of the ring as Drew tags in Sheamus. Sheamus follows Rock to the outside and he stomps away at him before picking him up and slamming him back first into the barricade. Sheamus picks him right back up and slams him again. Sheamus rolls Rock into the ring and goes right for the pin but only gets two. Sheamus lets Rock get back to his feet and he hits a big running forearm to Rock’s head. He goes for another pin and gets another two count. Sheamus locks in a modified rear chin lock, with what looks to be an arm bar, and he takes Rock down to the mat. Rock is able to fight his way back up to his feet where he fights out of the submission, only to eat a drop toe hold into the middle turnbuckle. Sheamus gets Rock in position for a reverse DDT and he brings Rock down over his knee. Sheamus goes for two covers, but gets two 2counts. Sheamus connects with the Irish Hammer to put Rock down. Sheamus tries to charge Rock in the corner, but Rock takes down Sheamus with a big clothesline out of nowhere. Both men get back to their feet and they slug it out in the middle of the ring. Rock gets the better of Sheamus with a big right hand and a series of clotheslines before hitting a big power-slam. Sheamus misses a spear in the corner and goes shoulder first into the ring post. Rock trips down Sheamus and locks in the Sharp-Shooter. Rock keeps it locked in until Sheamus grabs the bottom rope to break it. McIntyre yells at Rock and Rock drops him off the apron with a right hand. A “we want Austin” chants begins again. Sheamus connects with a uranage backbreaker that’s good for a two count. Sheamus gets back to his feet and tries to psych himself up while waiting for Rock to get up. Sheamus goes for the Brogue kick, but Rock ducks it and Sheamus gets hung up in the ropes and falls to the outside. Rock makes the tag to Austin and the crowd bursts out in cheers. Austin follows Sheamus on the outside and sends him into the steel steps before banging his head into the steps at least three times. McIntyre comes from behind but Austin unloads on him with right hands and sends him face first to the ring steel post. Austin sends Sheamus back to the ring and as he goes to get in through the ropes Sheamus catches him with a knee to the side of the head. Sheamus drops a knee to the face and stomps down at Austin. Austin fights back and bangs Sheamus’ head against the top turnbuckle. Austin with a suplex on Sheamus for a 2 count. Sheamus crawls towards his corner and tags in McIntyre. McIntyre gets in and Austin takes him down with a clothesline and then a back body drop. Austin puts Drew on the corner and unloads on him with right hands. Austin then bangs Drew’s head against the turnbuckle. Austin hits the Stunner on McIntyre and the crowd goes crazy. Sheamus gets in and he gets a Stunner as well. Rock and Austin have a stare down. Austin with the tag to Rocky and Rock waits for McIntyre to get up. Rock then connects with the Rock-Bottom. Rock calls for the People’s Elbow but Sheamus catches him into a Brogue kick. Austin goes after Sheamus but Sheamus fights back sending Austin out of the ring. McIntyre covers the Rock and Rock kicks out at 2. Sheamus picks up Rock and goes for the Celtic-Cross but Rock ducks it and hits a big spine-buster on Sheamus. McIntyre surprises Rock with a boot to the face. McIntyre goes for the Future-Shock DDT but Rock counters into a huge DDT of his own. Rock hooks the leg but Sheamus drags the referee out of the ring and knocks him out with a right hand. Austin grabs Sheamus and tosses him into the security wall. Eric Bischoff comes out wearing a referee shirt. Eric goes to get in the ring but Austin gets in his way knowing the Bishoff will try to screw him and Rock in their match. In the ring, Rock goes for the Rock-Bottom on Drew and he nails it. Cover by Rock but there is no referee. Austin makes the choice to let Eric get in but warns him to count like a real referee. Bishoff gets in and starts counting but Sheamus breaks the pin. Austin gets in and goes after Sheamus really pissed off. Bishoff comes behind Austin and hits a low-blow. Rock shoves down Bishoff and looks like he is going to kick his ass but Sheamus nails the Brogue kick on Rock. Sheamus then connects with the Celtic-Cross on the People’s Champ. Sheamus helps up Drew and McIntyre nails the Future-Shock DDT on Rock. Cover by Drew but Austin grabs McIntyre’s foot and drags him out of the ring. Sheamus covers Rock and even though he is not the legal man Bischoff counts quickly to three before asking for the bell.

Winners: Sheamus & Drew McIntyre – the Foreign Invasion

After the match, Sheamus slides out of the ring and he helps up McIntyre. A referee hands them their tag team titles as they head to the back celebrating. Bishoff is still in the ring clapping and saluting the Foreign Invasion as the crowd boos loudly. Bishoff looks at the Rock who is down in the corner and yells at him that he is weak. Eric doesn’t realize however that Austin is behind him. Bishoff turns around and sees Austin. Eric tries to convince Austin to let him go but Austin shows him the finger and hits a low-blow on the Chairman of the WWE. Austin picks Eric up from his knees and calls him a son of a bitch before nailing the Stunner. Rock is up as Austin gets to the corner with the crowd cheering. Rock apologizes to Austin for what happened and Austin points at Bischoff and says that he is the one that needs to apologize. Austin picks up Eric and sends him to the Rock who takes him down with the Rock-Bottom. Rock then teases for the People’s Elbow as the crowd cheers. Rock hits the People’s Elbow on Bishoff. Austin picks up Eric and tosses him out of the ring. Austin and Rock shake hands and then they celebrate with beers.

Fatal 4 Way Elimination match for the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship - Alberto Del Rio vs Edge vs Randy Orton vs John Morrison

The bell rings and Orton goes after Edge as Del Rio goes after Morrison. Edge and Orton end up fighting on the outside as Morrison takes down Del Rio in the corner. Del Rio fights back and unloads on Morrison. Del Rio beats him down. Morrison ducks the arm-breaker and kicks Del Rio in the head. Del Rio comes back and goes to work on Morrison's arm. Del Rio powers him to the corner and is backed up. Del Rio gets a cheap knee in and punches him down in the corner. Del Rio hits a snapmare and kicks him in the back. Del Rio sends him to the ropes but Morrison slides under him and takes him down, punching away at him. Morrison hits a running knee to the face for a near fall. Del Rio pulls him into the corner and hits a backbreaker for a two count. Outside the ring, Edge sends into the security wall and stomps down on him. Back in the ring, Del Rio applies a knee to the back chin lock but Morrison fights up and punches. Del Rio stops the comeback and punches him down. Del Rio sends him to the corner hard and kicks him down. Del Rio hits a beautiful back suplex for a near fall. Del Rio illegally uses the hair before transitioning to the chin lock. Morrison fights up and elbows out. Del Rio pushes him but misses a clothesline and gets rolled up for a near fall. Morrison avoids a dropkick and Del Rio lands on his head. Morrison hits a jumping calf kick for a near fall. Outside, Orton irish-whips Edge into the steel steps. Back in the ring, Del Rio sends Morrison into the ropes but lowers his head and eats a kick. Del Rio ducks a clothesline and bridges a German suplex for a near fall. Orton gets in the ring and unloads on Del Rio with three consecutive clotheslines. Orton with a drop-kick on Morrison sending him into the outside. Del Rio misses with an enziguiri and Orton hits a few European uppercuts backing Del Rio in the corner. Orton gets to the corner and unloads on Del Rio with right hands. Del Rio slides behind Orton and drops him down to the mat. Del Rio applies a half-boston crab and Orton grabs the bottom rope but Del Rio drags him back into the ring. Orton rolls through and kicks Del Rio away. Del Rio with a kick to the back of the head for the 2 count. Del Rio with a vertical suplex for another 2. Del Rio goes for the arm-breaker but Orton reverses it to a roll-up for 2. Orton hits a clothesline on Del Rio followed by a dropping knee to the face. Orton drags Del Rio into the apron and in between the ropes going for his signature DDT but Edge comes with a drop-kick from behind. Del Rio is knocked out of the ring as Edge rolls up Orton for 2. Orton gets Edge down and slingshots him under the ropes. Edge rolls to the outside. Orton tosses Edge back in the ring. Edge hits a big boot on Orton as he tries to re-enter the ring. Orton falls to the arena floor. Edge gets Orton back in the ring, but Orton hits a power-slam out of nowhere. Edge reveres an Irish whip and throws Orton out of the ring. Del Rio grabs Orton and suplexes him into the floor. Back in the ring, Morrison springboards to the ropes and takes down Edge with a flying knee to the face. Morrison with the cover for the 2 count. Del Rio gets back in but Morrison kicks Del Rio sending him back outside the ring and connects with a cross-body off the ropes taking him down. Orton with a clothesline on Morrison before getting back into the ring. Edge hits a drop toehold and pummels Orton. Edge then grabs a headlock. The fans begin to stomp and Orton fights the headlock. No avail as Orton begins to fall down, but then hits a back suplex. Both men pull themselves to their feet. John Morrison comes off the top taking both men down. Morrison with a knee to the face of Edge for the cover but Edge kicks out. Del Rio takes down Morrison with the enziguiri. Orton then nails his signature back-breaker on Del Rio. Edge takes down Orton with the Impaler DDT. Edge with the hook of the leg and Orton kicks out. Morrison with a neck-breaker on Edge and goes for the Starship-Pain but Edge pulls his knees up. Samoa Joe comes out and takes down Del Rio with a head-butt. Edge goes after Joe but Joe catches him with the STJoe. Joe splashes Orton in the corner and then takes him down with a big boot to the chest. Morrison goes after Joe with right hands but he gets a big Samoan-drop. Joe picks up Morrison and takes him down with the Muscle-Buster. Joe looks down at the four superstars making sure that none of them gets up. Joe then exits the ring and heads to the back. Del Rio – who was outside – gets back into the ring and covers Morrison for the three counts.

John Morrison has been eliminated.

Del Rio gets up smiling but then he gets two drop-kicks – one by Orton and one by Edge – at the same time. Orton with a series of clotheslines on Edge, followed by a power-slam. Orton with a series of hard right hands on Edge. Orton goes for a DDT buts Edge reverses for the his own DDT again. Edge signals for the spear but Orton hits a punt on a charging Edge. Orton goes for the RKO, Edge blocks and goes for a spear, Orton leapfrogs and gets schoolboy for the 2 count. Orton hits a backbreaker and signals for the RKO. Del Rio comes back with a drop-kick on Orton and then he applies the cross arm-breaker. Orton tries to fight out of the hold as Edge looks on but he doesn’t do anything. Edge then decides to hit a leg-drop on Del Rio and apply the Sharp-Shooter on the Mexican Aristocrat. As Del Rio looks like he is going to tap Orton hits the RKO on Edge. Orton hooks the leg and gets the three.

Edge has been eliminated.

Del Rio crawls into the apron and Orton catches him in between the ropes to connect with his signature DDT. Orton then calls for the RKO but Del Rio counters into the back-stabber. Del Rio hooks the leg and Orton kicks out. Del Rio with a kick to the back of the head and then his goes up top. Del Rio jumps off but Orton moves and Del Rio crashes and burns. Orton hits the RKO and pins Del Rio for the win.

Alberto Del Rio has been eliminated.

Orton gets up and celebrates as the fans cheer but Mark Henry’s theme hits and the GM of Nitro walks into the ramp. Henry reminds us that Del Rio won a contract last Monday on Nitro which said that in case Del Rio gets eliminated he has the right to re-enter the match and have a 2nd chance. Therefore he says that this match will re-start once Del Rio gets back to his feet. Orton backs into the corner looking upset as the referee helps up Del Rio and asks him if he is able to compete. Del Rio says yes and the bell rings. Orton quickly takes down Del Rio with a clothesline and stomps down on him. Orton signals for the RKO and he nails it again. Orton doesn’t go for the cover however as he backs into the corner. Orton looks down at Del Rio with a crazy look in his face. Orton calls for the punt to the skull but as he runs towards Del Rio, Edge gets in the ring and he nails Orton with the Spear. Edge gets on top of Orton and beats him down. Edge stomps down at Orton and screams at him. Edge goes out of the ring, he gets two chairs and re-enters the ring. Edge hits Orton in the back with the chair and he puts the chair under Orton’s head. Edge uses the other chair to smash Orton’s head with the con-chair-to. Edge slides out of the ring and heads to the ramp looking upset. Del Rio coves Orton and gets the pin-fall.

Randy Orton has been eliminated.

Winner: Alberto Del Rio!

Del Rio is the #1 contender! Del Rio slides outside the ring smiling even though he got two RKO’s. We see highlights of this intense match leading to the finish. Del Rio gets into the announcer table and celebrates as Michael Cole is the only one cheering for him. Edge is still looking on from the ramp as Orton is checked by the referees.

An angry Bischoff is bumped by Zack Ryder forcing this...

>>Backstage Brawl -- Internet Championship<<
Zack Ryder (c) -v- Samoa Joe
Ding , Ding , Ding !
Both men circle eachother as Samoa Joe starts things off by whipping Zack Ryder into a pole. Joe then viciously grabs Ryder by the head and smacks him face first off a table. Joe then begins stomping constantly on Ryder's head as he then grabs a steel chair and smacks Ryder in the back with it. Zack Ryder screams for Joe to stop but Samoa Joe just continues to smash him non stop with the chair. Finally, the chair is too dented to use so he throws it away and goes hunting for a new weapon. Joe finds a kendo stick as he sees that Ryder is slowly getting to his feet so he runs over to hit him with it but Ryder moves and hits the Zack Attack out of nowhere. Ryder then grabs a fire extinguisher as he waits for Joe to get up as he smashes it off his head as Joe drops. Zack Ryder then grabs the kendo stick which Joe was gonna use but missed as Ryder smashes it off the back of Samoa Joe. Joe screams in pain as he shockingly gets to his feet looking very pissed off as he grabs Ryder by the throat and chokeslams him through a near by table. Joe then grabs a whole crap load of chairs, trash cans and even a ladder as he piles it on Ryder. Ryder tries to push the stuff off of him but is too late as Joe grabs Ryder by the head puts him on his right shoulder and rams his head into a pole. Ryder looks very unconscious as the referee orders Joe to stop but he doesn't listen as he grabs Ryder and whips him into the pile of weapons. Joe isn't finished yet as he grabs Ryder and delievers his finisher the Muscle Buster the referee then checks on the hurt Zack Ryder as Ryder is un able to continue. Samoa Joe is then crowned the winner as the referee hands Joe the title, Joe stares at Ryder before walking away but while Joe was leaving he stops and runs back over and kicks Ryder in the mid section and hits the Chimera-Plex, he then picks his title up whips it on his shoulder and walks away.

King of the Ring Semi-Finals – Shawn Michaels vs Wade Barrett

The bell rings and here we go. They lock up and Barrett pushes HBK to the corner. Another lock up and Barrett pushes HBK to the corner once more. The referee breaks it up and HBK unloads on Barrett with some right hands. HBK continues to attack Barrett who bails from the ring and tries to regain some composure. HBK goes to the outside and Barrett tosses a steel chair at him. HBK catches it and the referee yells that he if uses it he will be disqualified. HBK throws it down and takes it to Barrett some more. They return to the ring and HBK gets two close pin-fall attempts on Barrett. Barrett then quickly takes down HBK, hits an elbow, cover and HBK kicks out after two. HBK with a few chop blocks to Barrett. HBK then locks a Figure Four on Barrett. Barrett gets to the bottom rope and the referee calls out the five count. HBK lets go right after four. HBK then applies a Cross-face that Barrett counters into roll-up for 2. HBK with a big chest chop on Barrett. HBK hits an elbow, but gets reversed by Barrett during an irish whip, hits the corner hard and falls to the outside. Barrett walks out and drives HBK back first into the ring apron. Barrett tosses HBK back inside the ring and hits a big forearm to the back. Barrett hits a few elbows across the chest of HBK. Barrett with a big clothesline on HBK, cover and HBK again kicks out after two. Barrett props HBK up in the corner and gets in some stiff right hands. Barrett with a head-lock on HBK. HBK counters into a back suplex. HBK with a swinging neck-breaker on Barrett. HBK with an atomic-drop on Barrett followed by more chest chops. HBK is launched into the corner, flips back and Barrett props him back up on the top turnbuckle. Barrett with some more stiff right hands on HBK. Barrett attempts a super-plex, but HBK fights back and knocks Barrett off after some big right hands. HBK then stands up, jumps attempting a flying elbow and Barrett moves out of the way. Barrett then hits a running knee to the side of the head. Cover and HBK barely gets enough up to kick out after two. Barrett goes for a power-slam but HBK slide off of Wade’s back, hits the ropes and Barrett catches him with the black-hole slam. Barrett hooks the leg and gets 2. Barrett with a big boot to the face for another 2 count. Barrett looks frustrated as he goes for the Wasteland and HBK reverses into a DDT. HBK goes up top and connects with the big elbow drop. HBK starts tunning up the band and goes for the Sweet Chin Music but Barrett counters into another Wasteland attempt, HBK slides off of Barertt’s back again and he nails the superkick. HBK hooks the leg and gets the pin-fall at 8:34.

Winner: Shawn Michaels!

After the match, HBK celebrates with the fans as he advances to the King of the Ring finals.

Tony Chimel
“The following is the Smackdown Semi Finals in the King Of The Ring Tournament!”

Tony Chimel
“Introducing first from Tijuana, Canada and weighing 196lb, El Generico!”

The fans burst into cheers as El Generico runs out onto the stage. He jumps up in the air, screaming out at the cheering fans. He runs down the ramp and jumps in the ring, ready to get this one underway.

Tony Chimel
“Introducing his opponent from The Temple Of Desire and weighing 203lb, he is Addicted To Love, Rhett Titus!”

There is an overwhelming amount of boos as Rhett Titus struts out from the back. He grins at the fans as he makes his way down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and winks at El before springing over the ropes and landing in the ring.

DING! DING! DING!

El goes straight on the attack when the bell rings but Rhett smartly leapfrogs over El. El stops himself from falling through the ropes and turns into a big dropkick from Rhett which sends him crashing to the outside anyway. Rhett begins to stalk El and waits for him to get to his feet before running off the ropes and nailing El with a suicide dive. Rhett gets back to his feet and punches the air as the fans give him a small pop. He picks up El and rolls him back in the ring before going straight for the cover.

El quickly kicks out and soon both men are back on their feet. They both lock up but Rhett gets in a cheap shot by kicking El in the knee. El drops to one knee and Rhett grabs him, hitting a DDT. He goes to cover El but El kicks Rhett in the head before rolling to his feet. Rhett throws a wild right which El catches and uses the momentum from this to throw Rhett over his head. The fans cheer as El begins to get fired up, running off the ropes and taking Rhett down with repeated clotheslines. Rhett stumbles back to his feet and walks straight into a suplex from El, who goes straight into the cover.

El gets back up and drags Rhett up with him. Rhett is thrown into the corner and El goes for a clothesline but Rhett ducks underneath before rolling El up.

El kicks out fairly quickly and Rhett springs to his feet. Rhett stalks El and waits for him to get his feet before snatching him and going for the Muff Driver but El battles out and nails a big kick to the side of the head. He goes to pin a downed Rhett but Rhett grabs him out of nowhere and pulls him intoa small package, pulling at the tights.

1..2..3!

DING! DING! DING!

Rhett rolls out of the ring as soon as El jumps to his feet, smirking in at him. He walks around the side of the ring, raising his arm in the air, as El looks extremely pissed off in the ring.

Rhett Titus is shown walking through the halls backstage, the Hardcore Championship around his waist. Rhett then turns a corner and bumps into Mick Foley.

Rhett: Mr. Foley, you should watch where you’re going!

Foley: Excuse me Rhett? Aren’t you the one who bumped into me?

Rhett: I’m true greatness, the Hardcore Champion, people move for me.

Foley: Does that “true greatness” also involve being the Hardcore Champion?

Rhett: Its about half of it, really.

Foley: Well I’ve had this plan for a while now, but now I can do this for punishment. Rhett, give me the Hardcore Championship.

Rhett is hesitant, but he slowly takes the title off from around his waist and hands it to Foley. Foley then proceeds to toss it into a nearby trash can.

Rhett: What the hell Mr. Foley?

Foley: Like I said, I’ve had this plan for a while now. Your punishment is the stripping and retiring of the Hardcore Championship. The stars don’t have the time for the title anymore, so its useless. Have a nice day!

Foley walks past Rhett as he stands there in confusion and shock of what just happened.

Brock Lesnar vs John Cena

The bell rings and they circle. Lock up and Lesnar gets in a headlock. Lesnar hits the ropes and connects with a big shoulder block. Cena with a headlock takedown on Lesnar. Cena with a series of rights and lefts to Lesnar in the corner, but Lesnar fires back with a big forearm to the head. Cena comes back with a big suplex on Lesnar. Cena attempted an Attitude Adjustment early, but Lesnar countered with a huge DDT. Lesnar follows that with a big kick to Cena’s head and then jumps on his back to apply a chin-lock. Punching exchanges between Cena (fans boo) and Lesnar (fans cheer). Cena attempts an STF on Lesnar and gets him down. Cena pulls back with force. Lesnar is able to reach out and get to the ropes to break it up. Lesnar then responds immediately with a spear on Cena, covers and Cena kicks out at two. Both are up on the top turnbuckle and doing a power of strength. Cena cracks Lesnar with a big right hand sending him back down to the mat. Cena rises to his feet on the top turnbuckle, jumps and connects with a five knuckle shuffle off the top. Lesnar responds right away with a huge F-5, cover and Cena barely gets a shoulder up after two. Lesnar goes for a second F-5, Cena counters and connects with the Attitude Adjustment. Cena hooks the leg and Lesnar barely kicks out after two. Cena can’t believe it. Cena goes back up on the top turnbuckle, jumps and Lesnar catches him executing a spine-buster. Lesnar grabs Cena, attempts the F-5 again, Cena rolls through and gets the STF applied. Lesnar fights his way to the ropes. Cena sends Lesnar to the floor and goes after him on the outside. Lesnar sends Cena shoulder first into the steel post. Lesnar then clears the Spanish announcer table and the announcer table of Cole and Lawler. Lesnar puts Cena on the table and goes to toss him to the Spanish announcer table with a power-bomb, but Cena reverses into an AA attempt but Lesnar reverses it again and connects with a huge running power-slam crashing Cena through the Spanish announcer table. As the “holy shit” chants begin Lesnar puts Cena back in the ring and covers as Cena kicks out at 2 and a half. Lesnar connects with two consecutive power-bombs but gets a 2 count again. Lesnar applies a bear-hug now. Cena fights out of it and takes down Lesnar with a DDT. Cena goes up top and connects with the leg-drop off the top right into the back of Brock’s head. Cena hooks the leg and gets 2. Cena goes for the AA but Lesnar counters into a huge back-breaker. Lesnar sends Cena shoulder first into the steel post in the corner. Lesnar then hits the F-5. Lesnar hooks the leg and gets the pin-fall at 13:17 for the clean victory.

Winner: Brock Lesnar!

After the match, Lesnar goes out of the ring and yells at some kids in the front row “how good was that?” Lesnar then grabs a steel chair and gets back in the ring. The referee tells him to back off but Lesnar shoves him away. Cena manages to get to his feet and Lesnar nails him with a vicious chair shot to the head. Cena is trying to get up but he gets a chair shot to the back. Lesnar with another chair shot to the back now before sending Cena out of the ring. Lesnar locks the chair around the head of Cena and sends him face first into the steel post. Referees go to check on Cena but Lesnar shoves them all away as Cena grabs his throat coughing. Lesnar looks down at Cena and laughs before he decides to leave. Referees are checking on Cena now as ETM’s come out. We see highlights of the match leading to the finish and what happened after the match. Cena is helped to the back by officials.

Cody Rhodes © v Christian v Justin Gabriel v Kane v El Generico v AJ Styles

DING! DING! DING!

As soon as the bell rings, the current hatred towards one another comes in to play. Kane goes straight for Rhodes while El battles with Christian and AJ takes on Gabriel. Kane hits Rhodes with a big right hand, forcing him to fall over the top rope. Kane takes too long to laugh out at the fallen Champion and is knocked over the top rope thanks to a dropkick from Gabriel. Gabriel turns and ducks underneath a clothesline attempt from Styles before tossing him to the outside. He then turns and uses the ropes to throw himself over the top rope and on top of the four men on the outside. El is about to dive to the outside after the four men but Christian runs up from behind and rolls him up.

El quickly kicks out and jumps back to his feet, going to kick Christian in the head. However, Christian manages to duck underneath before rolling him up once again.

El once again kicks out and this time connects with a kick to the side of Christian’s head. Christian stumble back and El uses the opportunity to dive in with a big diving neckbreaker. He goes to make the cover but a recovered Gabriel drags him away before pulling him to his feet. Gabriel kicks El in the midsection before jumping over him in a sunset flip.

El manages to kick out and gets back to his feet, still a bit groggy from the impact of the move. Gabriel gets up behind him and stalks El as he groggily turns around. Gabriel jumps in the air, nailing El with a kick to the jaw. El stumbles back but before Gabriel can capitalise, Rhodes sneaks in behind El and grabs him before nailing the Cross Rhodes. Gabriel kicks Rhodes away and goes for the cover.

Rhodes manages to drag Gabriel off and gets him to his feet before nailing him with the Cross Rhodes. Rhodes gets back to his feet and Christian goes for a clothesline but Rhodes spins him around before nailing another Cross Rhodes. Rhodes walks over to the ropes and leans over, smirking out at the fans. He turns around and walks straight into a huge Chokeslam from Kane. Kane drops down and makes the cover.

Styles gets in the ring just on time and breaks up the pinfall attempt. Kane rolls away from Styles and uses the ropes to get to his feet. Styles runs at him but Kane moves out of the way before Chokeslamming him to the outside. Kane turns and watches as El begins to get to his feet. El turns and stumbles into a big Chokeslam. Kane goes to go for the cover but Rhodes comes out of nowhere and dropkicks Kane from behind. Kane falls through the middle ropes and gets his foot tangled in the ropes as Rhodes makes the cover.

1..2..3!

DING! DING! DING!

Rhodes gets to his feet, taking in all of the boos, as he is announced the winner. He snatches the World Heavyweight Championship from the referee and raises it into the air with both hands. He rolls to the outside and holds the Championship close to him as he backs up the ramp.

Rhett Titus vs Shawn Michaels

After a long fought match with a out of nowhere superkick to HBK and a pin...

Winner: Rhett Titus

WWE Championship/Ladder match – The Miz vs CM Punk

They did ring introductions for the champion Miz and challenger CM Punk.

The bell rings and here we go. Lock up and Punk goes for the head-lock. Miz goes to work on Punk's arm. Punk breaks this up with a few elbows. Punk with a shoulder block on Miz, goes for a side kick, but Miz dodges it and charges at Punk. Punk with a right hand to Miz, but misses a charge in the opposite corner. Miz with a suplex into a bridge on Punk. Both lift each other up, Miz with a kick to the gut and a big right hand sending Punk down. Miz clotheslines Punk over the top rope, but Punk hangs on staying on the ring apron. Miz then springboards off the top rope and hits a shoulder tackle on Punk onto the ring apron. Miz slams Punk down face first and slaps him a few times. Miz tosses Punk into the ladder setup at the end of the entrance ramp, but Punk jumps up, jumps off and takes out Miz. Jerry Lawler points out all the ladders around the ring right now. Miz then sends Punk shoulder first into the steel ring post. Miz grabs the ladder at the end of the ramp, walks toward Punk with it, but Punk hits him with a drop toe hold and Miz drops face first into the ladder. Punk grabs a ladder of his own, but Miz trips him up and locks on a half-boston crab. Miz breaks the hold and grabs a ladder. As Miz goes to bring it in through the ropes, Punk drops his body off it and it cracks Miz in the face. Punk brings the ladder in, sets it up, starts climbing up, but Miz pulls him off and attempts the Skull Crashing Finale when Punk hits the ladder, jumps on, climbs up top, but Miz hits the ropes and tips the ladder over sending Punk crashing into the ropes. Miz grabs the ladder and sends it into the gut of Punk and then cracks it over his back. Miz's lip is busted open at this point. Miz sets the ladder up in the corner, goes to bulldog Punk into it, but Punk counters and sends Miz legs first into it. Punk pulls the ladder down with Miz's leg caught inside causing more damage. Punk grabs one of the ladders and positions it on the bottom ropes and turnbuckle area. Punk picks up Miz and drops Miz's knee over it. Punk then locks on the Figure Four. Miz breaks it up and bounces the ladder off the post right into the face of Punk. Miz then catapults Punk face first into the ladder. Miz grabs the ladder and throws it down in the middle of the ring. Miz grabs Punk and slams him face first off the ladder. Miz opens up the ladder with Punk's head inside and slams it down over his head. Miz sets the ladder up, begins climbing up, Miz gets his hand on the title, Punk tips the ladder over, but Miz lands on his feet and kicks Punk right in the head. Miz grabs the ladder and positions it across the top turnbuckle. Miz with a few slaps and right hands to Punk. Miz goes to send Punk face first into the end of the ladder, but Punk counters and launches Jericho on top of it. Miz falls off the ladder to the outside. Punk picks up the ladder and drops it over the top rope over Miz. Punk goes under the ring and pulls out an even bigger ladder. Punk grabs a smaller ladder and drops it three times over Miz's body. Punk then gets a table from under the ring and sets it on the outside. Punk grabs Miz and puts him over the table near the tall ladder. Punk starts climbing up the tall ladder. Miz sees this and hits Punk in the lower back. Miz grabs Punk and both come crashing off the ladder into the table smashing it in half! Both men are down as the referee attends to them. Punk is up first and gets into the ring. Miz slowly gets up as well and crawls his way to the ring apron and gets inside. Punk grabs a ladder and puts it up in the corner. Punk goes behind it climbing up to the top turnbuckle, stands up, but Miz dropkicks the ladder into Punk who crotches himself on the top. Miz climbs up the side of the ladder and hits Punk with a few rights. Miz hooks Punk's arm over his. Punk breaks it up and throws Miz off. Miz grabs the ladder and puts it over his body as Punk jumps off and connects with an elbow drop over the ladder. Punk screams out in pain after connecting with the elbow. Punk calls for the GTS. Miz is up, Punk charges and Miz grabs the other ladder launching it in Punk's face. Miz puts the ladder over Punk's chest and connects with a knee-drop of the top rope. Miz grabs a tall ladder and positions one side over Punk's chest pinning him down. Miz stands on that side climbing up. Punk then lifts up the bottom, tips the ladder over and Miz is tossed over landing on both his legs with force. Miz favors his knee and pulls down his knee pad in pain. Punk then sets the ladder back up in the ring and starts climbing. Miz crawls on his knees and rolls back in the ring. Punk reaches up, gets his hands on the title and Miz tips the ladder over sending Punk into the ropes who crotches himself. Miz begins climbing up the ladder again on one side. Punk starts climbing up the other side and both meet at the top. Miz and Punk exchange right hands. Punk nails Miz's face off the top of the ladder. Miz falls back, but his leg is hooked in the steps. Mark Henry is on the stage and he calls out Shad who comes running down to the ring. Punk grabs the small ladder and throws it at Shad’s face. R-Truth gets in too and goes after Punk. Punk fights back with a round kick to the head followed by the GTS. Punk is back up on the ladder as Miz gets his hands on the title. Both are at the top and have hands on the title. Punk connects with a huge side kick to the head knocking Miz off of the ladder. Punk unhooks the title to capture the WWE Championship at 19:32.

Winner and NEW WWE Champion: CM Punk!

After the match, Punk celebrates on the top of the ladder as Mark Henry looks on from the stage shaking his head. Punk remains on the top of the ladder holding the WWE title high above his head. We see highlights of this great match leading to the end. Punk is still on the top of the ladder holding the WWE Title as the crowd is absolutely hot. Miz is seeing crawling towards Henry who looks down at him and shakes his head. Punk gets off the ladder and goes outside to celebrate along with the funs in the audience.

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Sorry for last night guys. I would of done it, but then Granger would probley get mad, plus with all the time I missed, I wes abit behind. I had 30 minutes before I had to go, and Granger kinda threw it at me, and I was like .. o_0 .. Next time, if Granger isn't on by the time the actual PPV starts, I am posting things.
Or RED, or whoever.

It got done, thats the good thing.
We just need to be more prepared, thats all.

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 ZfkSZRQ

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 O1_zps7936192c
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:28 pm

SP wrote:
Sorry for last night guys. I would of done it, but then Granger would probley get mad, plus with all the time I missed, I wes abit behind. I had 30 minutes before I had to go, and Granger kinda threw it at me, and I was like .. o_0 .. Next time, if Granger isn't on by the time the actual PPV starts, I am posting things.
Or RED, or whoever.

It got done, thats the good thing.
We just need to be more prepared, thats all.

I am sorry too bad night and could you start on the rr poster? (:

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:29 pm

HELL YEAH!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:30 pm

SP wrote:
HELL YEAH!! Very Happy

MSN?

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Raw will be up in a few
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:04 pm

Dark match:

AJ Lee vs Natalya

The bell rings and AJ with a waist lock but Natalya with a standing switch. AJ with a hammer lock but Natalya with an arm drag take down. AJ with a head scissors and Natalya escapes. AJ tries for a snap mare but Natalya refuses to go down and she pushes AJ off. AJ with a side head lock and she takes Natalya down with help from the turnbuckles. AJ with a wheelbarrow into an arm drag for a near fall. Natalya takes AJ down and she hits a spinning knee drop. AJ tries for a crucifix and she turns it into a sunset flip for a near fall. Natalya puts AJ in the Sharpshooter and AJ rolls through into a small-package for the three count.

Winner: AJ Lee!
After the match, Madison Rayne attacked AJ.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Ignore this.

Last edited by RED on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:10 pm

OT: I came when I saw the RR Poster. Great job SP.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:11 pm

RED wrote:

The what?

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:11 pm

SP wrote:
RED wrote:

The what?

Isn't yours the RR Poster in the front page?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:12 pm

No Sad
I will make one with Rhodes though :3

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:13 pm

SP wrote:
No Sad
I will make one with Rhodes though :3

Ok, sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Its okay Razz
Mine will be AWESOMER!! Very Happy
and you will JIZZ FUNNY COLORS!!!

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:23 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 Wwe_royal_rumble_2012_by_biggertmedia-d4dh340

This is one I found, still looking. Gimme a week to see whats out there, before I make mine, cause I may be able to find a better one.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Monday Night Nitro
Live From Ney York City

The show kicks off with CM Punk coming out and getting the crowd fired up. The new WWE Champion cuts a promo in the ring talking about his match against the Miz last night and how he is going to make the WWE Championship interesting again. The Miz comes out to remind Punk that he has a rematch clause. Miz tells Punk that what happened last night was a case of Punk being extremely lucky. Miz says that their match should be a cage match and not a ladder match in the first place so he says that next week in the last episode of 2011 Miz is going to regain the WWE Title in a Steel Cage match. Alberto Del Rio comes out and reminds us that he won the #1 contender match last night at King of the Ring. Del Rio says that he has a guaranteed title match at the Royal Rumble next month so whomever wins the steel cage match next week will lose to Alberto at the Rumble. Punk then makes fun of both Alberto and Miz trying to figure out which one is the most boring WWE Superstars. The three go back and fourth until Mark Henry comes out to announce that tonight’s main event will be Miz and Alberto Del Rio teaming up against CM Punk and…The Rock!

Still to come tonight, Mickie James defends the Divas Championship against Trish Stratus, Triple H faces his biggest friend and rival Shawn Michaels and as it has just been announced CM Punk will team up with the Rock for the first time ever to take on Alberto Del Rio and the Miz.

Commercial break.

Back from the break and the US Champion Kofi Kingston is in the ring. Wade Barrett comes out and the commentators acknowledge that Barrett was close to becoming King of the Ring last night.

Kofi Kingston vs Wade Barrett

The bell rings and Barrett takes control early on and beats Kofi up in the corner. Barrett with a suplex for a 2 count. Kofi comes back with kicks and a pair of dropkicks. Barrett catches him for a sides-slam but Kofi turns it into a 2 count. Barrett responds with a huge clothesline. Barrett goes for Wasteland early but Kofi breaks out of Wasteland and unloads on Barrett. Barrett rolls out to the floor as R-Truth walks down to ringside. Truth interrupts the match to announce himself as the special commentator for this match. Truth takes a seat in the announcer table. Back in the ring, Barrett has Kofi in a chin-lock as Truth insults Jerry Lawler on commentary. Kofi fights back with kicks now but Barrett hits him with a huge side-slam for a 2 count. Barrett connects with a big boot to the face for another 2 count. Barrett continues the assault on Kofi. Barrett stomps away on Kofi and mounts him with right hands. Another 2 count for Barrett. Kofi keeps trying to fight back but Barrett keeps him down. Barrett charges and Kofi pulls the ropes, sending Barrett to the floor. Kofi runs the ropes and dives out onto Barrett and the floor. Kofi brings it back in for a 2 count and goes back to the top. Barrett meets him with a right hand. Barrett goes for Wasteland off the top but Kofi knocks him to the mat. Kofi hits a cross-body from the top but Barrett kicks out at 2. Kofi with a kick to the face and the Boom Drop. Kofi calls for the Trouble in Paradise but R-Truth gets on the apron and yells at Kofi. Barrett goes to clothesline Kofi but Kofi moves and Barrett knocks Truth off the apron. Kingston hits the Trouble in Paradise on Barrett and gets the pin-fall at 6:32.

Winner: Kofi Kingston!

After the match, R-Truth attacks Kofi and takes him out using the US Title belt to hit him in the face. Truth gets a bottle of water and spills it out all over Kingston’s face.

Backstage, the Tag Team Champions Sheamus and Drew McIntyre talk about their victory over The Rock and Steve Austin last night. Mark Henry congratulates them and informs McIntyre that he has a match against John Morrison up next.

A Royal Rumble promo airs.

Drew McIntyre makes his way down to the ring alongside his tag team partner Sheamus. John Morrison is out next but he is ambushed by Samoa Joe. Joe drops Morrison into the steel steps and attacks his leg. Joe drops Morrison’s knee into the steel steps. Joe then grabs a steel chair as security comes out but they don’t get close to Joe. Joe smashes Morrison’s knee with the chair. Joe then heads to the back. Mark Henry comes out and orders the medics to leave Morrison and then he says that Morrison will face Drew McIntyre no matter what. Sheamus puts Morrison in the ring and Henry orders him to call for the bell.

John Morrison vs Drew McIntyre

McIntyre puts Morrison in a half boston-crab, working over Morrison's injured knee. Morrison gets to the ropes to break the hold. McIntyre misses a forearm, but as Morrison comes off the other side and tries to slide under McIntyre's legs, McIntyre catches him and viciously curb stomps Morrison hard to the mat for a close near-fall. McIntyre begins to get frustrated, as he mounts Morrison and rains in right hands. Crowd begins to chant for Morrison to try and will him back into this match. Irish whip by McIntyre, but as he setups for a back body drop, Morrison counters him with a kick to the chest. McIntyre charges, and Morrison sidesteps him, sending him over the ropes, but McIntyre is able to grab onto the ropes and land on the apron. McIntyre tries to grab a hold of Morrison, but Morrison drills him with a Pele-style kick. Both men get back to their feet, as Morrison nails McIntyre with 2 running clotheslines, and a running dropkick. Morrison, fired up, connects with the Moonlight Drive for a close near-fall. Morrison setups for Starship Pain, but McIntyre is able to roll out of the way to the outside. McIntyre tries to catch his breath, but Morrison with a head of steam goes over the turnbuckles and connects with a twisting corkscrew plancha onto McIntyre on the outside. Morrison rolls McIntyre back into the ring, and begins to clap his hands, then his knees, measuring McIntyre for something. Morrison goes off the ropes, and connects with the Shining Knee. Morrison goes for a cover, but McIntyre is able to get his foot on the bottom rope before the referee can make a 3 count. Morrison tries to go after McIntyre on the apron, but the referee prevents him from doing so. This allows McIntyre to nail Morrison with a big boot for another close near-fall. McIntyre can't believe it, and then unloads on Morrison with a succession of jumping stomps to the face. McIntyre goes for a suplex, but Morrison counters and goes off the ropes. McIntyre tries to catch him for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, but Morrison counters and goes for a DDT. McIntyre shoves him away and connects with a sit-out spine-buster for another close near-fall. McIntyre tries for another cover, but gets another near-fall. McIntyre is wondering what he has to do to win this match, then nails Morrison with a clothesline in the corner. McIntyre brings Morrison out and goes for a short-arm clothesline, but Morrison counters and hits a C4 for another close near-fall. Morrison can't believe it as both men go to the apron. Morrison with a flurry of strikes to McIntyre but as he goes for a kick, McIntyre ducks and Morrison's leg hits nothing but the steel ringpost. McIntyre comes back in, but only gets another near-fall as Morrison clutches his left foot. McIntyre goes for a powerbomb, but Morrison tries to fight out. McIntyre lifts him off, allowing Morrison to land on his feet, but also his injured leg which Morrison instantly grabs. McIntyre kicks Morrison square in the leg, then under-hooks him and looks for the Future-Shock DDT but Morrison reverses into a roll-up for the three counts at 9:21.

Winner: John Morrison!

After the match, Mark Henry comes out and informs Morrison that he has one more match tonight and it’s against Sheamus up next!

Sheamus enters the ring as a very upset Drew McIntyre walks out. Morrison grabs his knee and looks at Henry who is standing at ringside. Morrison spits at Henry’s face as the bell rings.

Sheamus vs John Morrison

Sheamus quickly goes after Morrison in the corner. Sheamus locks on a triangle hold on the arm, and drains the strength of Morrison. Sheamus is hit with a couple of blows. Morrison hits a European uppercut, and continues with forearms. Sheamus is starting to falter as Morrison heads to the ropes. Morrison hits a heel kick to the jaw and goes for the cover. Sheamus kicks out. Sheamus is in the corner and Morrison runs right at him. Sheamus just throws him into the middle of the ring. Morrison dodges a Brogue kick, but Sheamus turns around to connect with a brutal clothesline. Cover attempt, but Morrison kicks out. Sheamus sets up for the High Cross. Morrison fights out, and is trying to go for a reach over. Sheamus is too heavy, and Morrison finds himself sent to the corner. Sheamus tries to lift him up, but Morrison hits a tilt-a-whirl DDT! Cover attempt, but Sheamus kicks out. Morrison goes for the running knee, but Sheamus counters. Morrison is on the apron, and Sheamus tries to throw him head first into the turnbuckle. Morrison uses his foot to separate himself, and leaps to the top rope. Sheamus grabs him, and slams him down to the mat arm first! Cover attempt, but Morrison kicks out. Sheamus gets the boston-crab. Morrison looks to be on the verge of tapping. Morrison flips his way free, and connects with a kick to the head. Sheamus grabs him from the back of the hair, but Morrison kicks him in the face out of nowhere. Sheamus falls to the mat, and Morrison is looking for Starship Pain. Sheamus moves and Morrison lands on his feet and looks like he damaged his injured knee even more. Sheamus then connects with the Brogue Kick. Sheamus goes for the cover but Henry tells him that this shouldn’t finish yet. Sheamus then picks up Morrison and hits the Celtic-Cross. Sheamus hooks the leg and gets the pin-fall at 6:43 as Henry laughs from ringside.

Winner: Sheamus!

After the match, Drew McIntyre gets in the ring and nails Morrison with the Future-Shock DDT. The Tag Team Champions then walk out as Mark Henry enters the ring. Henry tells Morrison that if he is still alive after the beating he just took, he will face Samoa Joe one on one next week on the Nitro super-show.

Commercial break.

Back from the break and Trish Stratus is in the ring as Mickie James comes out to a good pop from the crowd.

Divas Championship – Mickie James vs Trish Stratus

The bell rings and they lock up. They break it up and the two divas exchange a few words. Both lock up again, Mickie flips Trish down and Trish counters that into a pin-fall that results in a one count. Trish blows a kiss at Mickie, leans back in a Matrix style when Mickie charges and then flips up taking her down with her legs. Trish then takes down Mickie with a dropkick, goes for the Chick Kick, but Mickie ducks. Trish then comes back catching Mickie in the face with a big kick. Mickie rolls to the outside holding her face when Trish jumps off the ring apron and takes out Mickie with a lou thesz press. Trish throws Mickie back in the ring and hits a big splash in the corner. Trish jumps up with Mickie, hitting some rights, when Mickie throws her over the top rope and Trish hits the outside mat with force. When Trish gets back in the ring, Mickie catches her with a boot to the head. Mickie then rolls Trish over, covers, but only gets a two count. Mickie pins Trish two more times and continues to get a two count after each pin-fall. Trish nails the Chick Kick out of nowhere on Mickie but Beth Phoenix gets in and she attacks Trish.

Winner via DQ: Trish Stratus!

Beth continues the assault on Trish and sends her shoulder first into the ring steel post in the corner. Beth then hits the Glam-Slam on Mickie. Beth drops down Trish and tortures her with the pin-up strong submission hold. Mark Henry comes out and asks Beth to stop. He says that Beth wasn’t supposed to be here tonight because she is suspended. He says that he should fire her but instead he will make a triple threat match for the Divas Championship next week on the Nitro super-show. It’s going to be Mickie James defending the title against Trish Stratus and Beth Phoenix.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Edge who says that tonight he will have a very special guest for the Cutting Edge.

Cole and Lawler talk about John Cena’s condition after the beating he got last night at the hands of Brock Lesnar. Cole says that Cena spend the night in the hospital after almost having his neck snapped.

Ezekiel Jackson comes out to the ring looking ready to fight. Brock Lesnar comes out into a big heat from the crowd.

Ezekiel Jackson vs Brock Lesnar

The bell rings and the two behemoths have a stare down. They lock up and Lesnar over-powers Jackson. Jackson however is able to shove down Lesnar. Lesnar gets up looking furious as Jackson laughs. They lock up again and Lesnar shoves down Jackson and laughs. Jackson gets up and they start trading punches. Lesnar with a knee to the gut and then he sends Jackson out to the floor. Lesnar goes outside and drives Jackson back first into the security wall. Lesnar then irish-whips Jackson sending him into the steel steps. Lesnar gets back in the ring and he laughs. Jackson gets back in at the count of 6. Lesnar goes after Jackson in the corner. Lesnar with a few shoulder-blocks in the corner. Jackson comes back with a few right hands and a big clothesline. Jackson with a body slam and then another clothesline. Jackson misses with a clothesline in the corner and Lesnar hits a belly to belly suplex. Lesnar goes for a power-bomb but Jackson counters into a back body-drop. Jackson looks for the Torture-Rack but Lesnar slides out of it and he nails the F-5. Lesnar covers Jackson and gets the pin-fall at 5:42.

Winner: Brock Lesnar!

After the match, Lesnar brings a steel chair in the ring and he nails Jackson in the back with it. Lesnar places the chair around the neck of Ezekiel Jackson and John Cena comes running down to the ring. Lesnar and Cena exchange blows and Cena gets the best of him. Lesnar slides out of the ring and moves up the ramp. Cena gets a mic and tells Lesnar that they still have some unfinished business to deal with. He informs Lesnar that next week they will meet in a Last Man Standing match!

Commercial break.

Back from the break, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin are taking on Michael Tarver and the Great Khali in a #1 contenders match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Motor City Machine Guns vs KO Inc.

We kick things off with Khali and Shelley. Shelley unloads with kicks into the mid-section but Khali doesn’t even move. Khali drops down Shelley with one arm and then tosses him over the ropes but Shelley hangs on the ropes. Shelley springboards and connects with a drop-kick but Khali still doesn’t move. Khali with a big boot to the face. Shelley makes the tag with Sabin. Sabin goes up top and connects with a flying drop-kick but still Khali barely moves. Khali with a chop to the head and Tarver gets the tag. Tarver goes after Sabin in the corner. Shelley blind tagged in and the Guns hit the Dream Sequence. Shelley went for a top rope stomp but Tarver moved. Shelley looked to have hurt his knee, so Tarver began working on it. The Guns made a comeback, keeping Tarver at bay with double team maneuvers. Sabin hit a tope on Tarver. Sabin went for a slingshot pescado but Tarver avoided it. Tag to Khali. Khali catches Sabin with the vice-grip and Shelley slaps Sabin’s hand to get the tag. Shelley goes off the top but Khali catches him in mid-air. Khali goes for the Khali Bomb but Shelley fights out of it and hits a spinning heel kick that doesn’t do anything to Khali. Khali sends Shelley to the corner and goes for a splash but Shelley moves and Khali bumps in the corner. Shelley goes up top and Sabin does the same thing on the opposite corner. The Guns deliver a double drop-kick off their corners finally taking down Khali. Khali crawls away and tags in Tarver. Tarver gets in and gets a double super-kick by the Guns. Shelley covers Tarver and gets the pin-fall at 5:34.

Winners: Motor City Machine Guns!

After the match, the Guns celebrate as they are now the new #1 contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championship. Khali helps up Tarver on the outside and Tarver starts yelling at him.
Backstage, Shawn Michaels confronts Triple H about their match tonight and he brings out their history with last man standing matches, hell in cell matches and DX. Triple H says that none of these stuff count anymore. He says that HBK was always selfish and HBK reminds him that HHH was the reason that DX was ruined. HHH says that tonight isn’t about DX or their personal issues. Tonight it’s about proving to the world that they still got it.

Edge comes out to a mixed crowd reaction. Edge welcomes us to the Cutting Edge and he brings out what happened last night in the 4 Way. He says that Randy Orton opportunistically eliminated Edge and cost him a WWE Title match at the Royal Rumble. Edge then says that he was frustrated and that’s why he speared Orton afterwards. He says that he didn’t wanted Del Rio to win, just like no person in the planet wanted Del Rio to win but he was caught by the moment. He apologizes to the fans and to Randy Orton and he promises that he will get a WWE Championship match soon. He says that tonight he has a very special guest. He says that this person can be dangerous at times and has a lot of history with the Rated-R Superstar. Edge announces the special guest to be…Lita! The Red-Hot diva comes out with the crowd cheering. Lita gets in the ring still looking sexy. Lita says that she is back for good and she wants to pick things up right from where she left of. Edge says that he and Lita are back together in life and they back together in the WWE too. Edge says that with Lita by his side he doesn’t need anyone else to support him and he will become the WWE Champion again. Randy Orton’s theme hits and the Viper comes out. Orton enters the ring and Edge tells him to back off. Edge brings out the fact that Orton is on the Cutting Edge for the third time. The first time he and Edge formed one of the most successful teams in the WWE, the Rated-RKO. The 2nd time was last year when Orton took out Edge with the RKO. He says that none of these two things will happen tonight. Edge apologizes to Orton again and asks him to leave the ring. Orton starts getting closer. Lita slides out of the ring and Edge goes after Orton but the Viper gets the best of the Rated R superstar. Orton with a scoop slam and then he signals for the RKO. Edge however slides out of the ring. Edge and Lita head up to the ramp as Orton looks on from the ring.

An Undertaker Return promo airs. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtLUJyYsPR4)

Mason Ryan makes his way to the ring as Samoa Joe is already inside.

Samoa Joe vs Mason Ryan

Ryan rushes the ring and goes right at it with Joe. They go back and forth until Joe throws Ryan out of the ring. Joe charges through the ropes but runs into Ryan’s forearm. Ryan rams Joe back into the apron now and brings it back in the ring. Ryan drops Joe with a big boot and hits him with a series of right hands. Ryan rocks Joe with knees and hits a neck-breaker for a 2 count. More right hands on the mat by Ryan now. Ryan with more knees to the head now. Joe catches his leg and takes him down. Joe goes to work with stomps now. Joe goes back to work on Ryan's leg. Joe takes the assault to the corner and slaps Ryan in the face. Ryan fights out with right hands and turns things around on Joe. Joe counters and takes back control by dropping Ryan on his knee. Joe with a leg bar now before the referee breaks the hold. Joe with more kicks to the knee now. Joe rolls and puts another submission on Ryan. He makes it to the ropes and breaks the hold. Ryan and Joe trade more shots now, sending each other into the corners. Ryan goes to the top. Joe looks for a Muscle Buster but Ryan jumps over him and to the mat. Ryan with a clothesline to take down Joe. Ryan goes up top and connects with a huge shoulder-block off the top for a 2 count. Ryan goes for a power-slam, but Joe counters it sending Ryan into the ropes. Ryan hits the ropes and comes back to Joe who catches him in a Samoan-drop. Joe hooks the leg and gets the pin-fall at 6:45.

Winner: Samoa Joe!

After the match, Joe takes a microphone and vows to kill John Morrison’s career next week.

Commercial break.

Back from the break, Edge and Lita are in Mark Henry’s office and they demand that he does something about Orton. Henry books Orton vs Edge for next week. Edge doesn’t like that at all.

Triple H comes out in a mixed crowd reaction. Shawn Michaels is out next to a big crowd reaction. The two veterans stare each other down but before the bell rings, Sheamus and Drew McIntyre jump in the ring and they attack Shawn Michaels. The tag team champions beat down HBK as HHH watches. Sheamus holds down HBK as McIntyre unloads on the showstopper. HHH walks out of the ring and heads to the back. The Foreign Invasion continue the assault on HBK. Suddenly, Triple H comes out and he gets back in the ring. He shoves McIntyre down and unloads on him but Sheamus jumps him from behind. The tag team champ unload on HHH now. Michaels is down as the Foreign Invasion takes it to HHH. The Game fights back but he gets a Brogue Kick by Sheamus. HBK tries a come back but McIntyre takes him down from behind. Sheamus with a second Brogue Kick to HHH. McIntyre picks up Hunter and hits the Future Shock DDT. Sheamus picks up HBK and nails him with the Celtic-Cross. The tag team champions stand tall on top of the legendary figures of HBK and HHH.

Backstage, Mark Henry is on the phone with Eric Bishoff. Henry says that he is on Bishoff’s side. When Henry hangs up, Vince McMahon shows up and says that next week’s super-show will be Raw and not Nitro. Vince then says that he has hired Teddy Long back to the WWE so Henry is only the Co-GM of Raw. Vince then says that at the Royal Rumble this joke will be over and Henry will be fired for good.

The commentators hype the Royal Rumble match and they bring out that Vince McMahon and Eric Bishoff will pick one superstar each to represent them at the Royal Rumble.

Alberto Del Rio comes out followed by The Miz. CM Punk is out next in a big pop. The Rock comes out to a big ovation as well.

CM Punk & The Rock vs Alberto Del Rio & The Miz

Punk and Miz start things out. Punk takes Miz down first and kicks him in the back. Punk keeps control and tags in Rock for a bit of double team stomping. Rock drops Miz with a suplex for a 2 count. Rock with a slam and another 2 count. Miz turns it around and tags in Del Rio. Del Rio keeps control of Rock and brings Miz back in. Miz keeps Rock in the corner until he fights out with right hands. Miz beats Rock back down in the corner and Del Rio gets a cheap shot in. Miz with a 2 count. Miz applies a headlock on Rock now. Rock fights out with a backdrop. Punk and Del Rio come in at the same time. Punk unloads and drops Del Rio with a DDT for a 2 count. Punk hits the high knee in the corner and then the bulldog for another 2 count. Del Rio slides out of GTS and distracts the referee, allowing Miz to drop Punk from behind. Del Rio tags in Miz. Punk tries a backslide but Miz comes back with a clothesline for a 2 count. Del Rio comes back in and stomps away on Punk. Miz tags in and stops Punk from getting to Rock. In comes Del Rio again with a cross arm-breaker and a 2 count on Punk. Del Rio works Punk's arm over in the corner and tags in Miz to keep up the assault on Punk. Punk counters the Skull Crushing Finale with GTS but Miz blocks that. Punk counters again and drops Miz with a kick to the head. Tag to the Rock as Miz tags in Del Rio. Rock unloads with right hands on Del Rio and hits a big spine-buster. Rock then with a DDT on Miz. Rock goes for the People’s Elbow but Del Rio gets up and nails an enziguiri on Rock. Cover by Del Rio for 2. Del Rio with a German suplex for a 2 count again. Del Rio misses with a charge in the corner and Rock connects with a huge clothesline. Rock calls for the Rock-Bottom but Miz takes him down from behind. Punk gets in and clotheslines Miz and himself over the ropes into the outside. Del Rio goes for the arm-breaker on Rock, but the Great One counters into the Rock-Bottom. Rock hooks the leg and gets the pin-fall at 8:43.

Winners: CM Punk & The Rock!

After the match, Punk gets back in the ring and the referee hands him the WWE Title. Punk goes up top to celebrate with the title as Rock celebrates in the opposite corner. Miz looks on from the ramp as Punk mocks him. Rock and Punk have a stare down to close the show…

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 28 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next