» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Jarrett wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Name: Evander Rayne Jones
Nickname: 'Hells teddy Bear'
Gimmick: big man, gentle towards women, rough in the ring type of guy
Height: 6 ft 4 in
Weight:
412 lb
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
Signatures: Flapjack, Spear
Finishers: throws him in the air and brogue kicks him (Ragdoll)
Entrance Music:

Brand: Doom
Catchphrase: "Brooklyn ngga!"
Pic Base: Mark Henry
Accepted.
Gargantuan: the Sequel

lolz, is that a good thing? Razz
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:41 pm

Half of the Doom roster is full. Don't miss out.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:44 pm

[Jayden is chilling in his locker room knowing he won DOOM and now he will win a championship.]
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:14 am

John TPA wrote:
[Jayden is chilling in his locker room knowing he won DOOM and now he will win a championship.]
OT: I think I'll take Jayden too.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:54 am

Application
Name: Stephen Hales
Gimmick: Rich, bi-polar lady's man who believes in mermaids
Height: 6'0'
Weight: 214 lbs
Hometown: Unknown
Signatures: Inverted powerslam
Jumping elbow drop
Leg drop bulldog
Multiple kick variations
Drop, sometimes while sliding to the outside
Jumping front
Rolling BigBoot
Armtrap Inverted Cravate
Arm Bar
Finishers: Power Bomb
Cross Face
Entrance Music: TBD later...
Brand: Doom
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:03 am

Accepted.

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:05 am

OFF Promo with in the next few days
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:31 am

Future TJ wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Will Wollims is the shit
I went back to see what that means. Drunkness is gere for Will Wollims.
You should sign Will Wollims up on EFNW, but keep Will Williams on ECCW. Coz' Will Wollims is a lord
Is a lord higher than a boss?
Iunno, if he wants it to be
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:52 am

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
“Surprised to see you? Yeah, I wasn’t even going to bother calling you out this time, since you’ve bitched out every other time”, says Harry with authority.

The is a defining silence, which is ended when Jones continues his little rant.

Harry Jones: “If that promo reflects on your wrestling ability, than Powerplay should be an absolute breeze!”

The crowd remain somewhat silent, waiting for Jones to elaborate on this bold statement.

Harry Jones: “You’re always nagging at this little delusion that Travis is responsible for my success, but it has never actually occurred to you that the source of my accolades is my work-ethic and the fact that I actually possess some form of talent! Y’see, while you have always been too important and prestigious for the social media, I’ve spent every aching minute of my life reaching out to the general public, trying to give back to the fans. While you are in your little cave, snuggling up real close to all those undeserved championships; I am in THIS ring doing my job! Jarrett, the ECCW fans only boo me because I’m supposed to be fulfilling the role of the bad-guy, but behind the scenes I’ve done a hell of a lot more for the wrestling world than you ever have!”

Harry paces back and forth, collecting his thoughts.

Harry Jones: “The ECCW fans only boo me, because you have sold them some stupid and blatant lie, that I am a giant asshole. The funny thing is, I get paid millions a year to be a giant asshole on National TV, so I guess I owe you a thank-you! Anyway, I digress...”

Harry briefly chuckles to himself as he stares Calloway down, who by this point is starting to get slightly annoyed.

Harry Jones: “Now how about we cross over to EFNW, where the fans hate you just as much as these fans hate me. But the funny thing is, those people hate you NOT because I went out of my way to vilify you. The EFNW fans do not hate you based on your character, or on your appearance. They DESPISE you because they know that you are a two-faced hypocrite! They see you come out to the ring on ECCW television and claim to be ‘The Best in the World’, but they take everything you say with a grain of rice. I’ve succeeded in outside promotions like 3XW, CWA, AWF, ECCW, CWW or even the good ol’ IWA – and they are smart enough to realize that my ‘Daddy’, if you will, has no relevance to my success ... Even if he likes to think he does. Jarrett, I am a professional wrestler; and you're nothing but an over-promoted, bitter man.”

Very few members of the audience manage to muster a small ‘EFN-Dub!’ chant. Harry nods his head in approval, before licking his lips and awaiting the small chant to die down ... But it doesn’t. The small group of fans in the ECCW arena manage to keep the chant alive for a surprisingly long amount of time, but it eventually begins to tire. Matthew Jericho quizzically raises an eye-brow at the audience as Harry presses on.

Matthew Jericho: “Alright, this needs to end - ”

Harry Jones: “You’re damn right this needs to end! You need to stop killing off any potential talent by giving this waste of space the spotlight every - ”

Harry freezes mid-sentence and looks as if he has just had an epiphany.

Harry Jones: “Oh my God ... I’ve figured it all out! Of course, it makes so much sense!”

Matthew Jericho [Sarcastically]: “What have you figured out, Jones?”

Harry Jones: “The reason as to why Jarrett is given so many undeserved accolades in ECCW, when he is a public joke in every other wrestling promotion! Yes, I’ve got it!”

The crowd wait in anticipation to hear Harry’s response.

Harry Jones: “The only reason you feel the need to vindicate Jarrett’s horrible wrestling ability by giving him countless accolades is because ... YOU ARE BOTH THE SAME PERSON ~ !! Wow, it’s so damn obvious! At first I thought Jarrett earned his success by being a sly, corporate ass-kisser, but I was wrong! Can you see what I’m getting at, Matthew? You too idiots share the same philosophies and you have both buried a countless amount of talent throughout the duration of ECCW’s existence. Seriously, who would actually give this asshole a World Championship except himself?”

Many people in the audience are jeering and laughing as Harry tries to identify any conjoined-separation scars on Jarrett’s torso.

Harry Jones: “Jarrett, you where great back in the year ’09. Oh sure, everybody loved paying their hard-earned money to see you wrestle in the main event on ECCW. Over in EFNW, I had solidified myself in the main event as well. Both of us where on top of the world, but eventually I saw that there was more to pro wrestling than being a serious prick with a gold-fetish. I saw that helping other’s careers progress is far more rewarding than ending those careers. I found a new meaning in wrestling, and now in the year 2011, I am still in the main event; but I am sharing that spotlight with others – my friends ... Which is what makes me more of a pro wrestler than you can ever dream of. I’m sure you’ll respond to all this with an assload of bullshit, but while you’re talking, please keep in mind ... I wiped my ass with that championship around your waist. I hope you enjoy my syphilis...”

TBC by Jarrett
JARRETT CALLOWAY:
"You're quite the comedian, although that's highly unlikely. Here, let me read something to you, since I know you Australians can suffer from dyslexia easier than us Americans."

[The American crowd laughs and cheers. Jarrett takes the belt off and shows it to Harry.]

"This title says 'ECCW World Championship.' This isn't that EFNW crud. No, no, this is the most prestigious championship in wrestling today. And it's also a championship that you're never going to know what it's like to hold, because let's face it. This right here? This is out of your league. In other words, you're out of my league. After Powerplay, I'll still be the ECCW World Champion. And you say it'll be a breeze beating me? I don't think so. Listen to the champion when he says that you don't stand a chance."

[Jarrett stands next to Harry again, putting the title over his shoulder.]

"In fact, I'm going to let you see what it's like to feel this championship. To wear the gold you'll never legitimately hold."

[He pauses for a moment before taking the title back off Harry.]

"It was probably a little too heavy for you, right?"

[Again, Harry doesn't seem too amused by Jarrett's jokes, but Jarrett and the crowd do. Matthew Jericho is still standing in the ring.]

"There has been talk that I'm going to screw you over on my home turf. And you know what? I very well could. And if it was anybody but me, they probably would, especially since you've been nothing but a pain in my ass since August! I said it before, I'll say it again. 'Powerplay is where it will start and Powerplay is where it will end.' We've never met before in the ring one on one. And in just two short weeks, that will change. I've wrestled some of the greatest -- Chris Xtreme, Dustin Shore, Adrian Cuthbert, Will Williams! But never you. And I just listed two Hall of Famers and two future Hall of Famers, so what exactly makes you think that I won't kick your ass up and down come Powerplay?"

[Jarrett becomes more serious than before.]

"And with this fantastic event only two weeks away, it's time to really start preparing. I want two things from you; all I ask for. Number one; no bullshit! I don't want so and so interfering or intervening and screwing around with my moment! No EFNW hooligans hitting the ring, no ECCW System involvement, nothing! I want a match! I'm sick of these surprise attacks and behind-the-back assaults. I want a match and a real match! In fact, Matthew, what are you going to do about that?"

MATTHEW JERICHO:
"Well, I agree that this needs to be a fair and square match. And I'll do my part by saying that any ECCW superstar that feels the need to be getting involved in these two's business will be promptly fired! And Travis Jones should do his part as well by offering the same punishment to any EFNW superstar who thinks about interfering."

JARRETT CALLOWAY:
"Now that's more like it! So run and tell daddy to finalize that! And to go along with that, we're not going to make this some EFNW rules extreme match. No, we need to fight a real fight one on one. We're going to see who the better man really is, not who takes the best chair shots or gets hit with the most sledgehammers. And now, number two; I want you to give me everything you've got. We're going to both leave it all in the ring on December 11th. I'll do my share and you do yours. I already know it'll be a 'breeze' beating you, but I at least want somewhat of a challenge, or else it's no fun beating you. And as long as you're willing to accept these conditions, I'm ready for game day!"
Harry Jones: “Jarrett, you’re a great child-entertainer; there is no sense in denying it. Sure, your jokes are corny and aren’t funny, but the extent of how much you are willing to degrade yourself to the real pro-wrestling fans in order to get a cheap pop from the little kiddies: well, that’s fucking hilarious. But not as hilarious as this little world you’re living in, where dyslexic imbeciles like Adrian Cuthbert are categorized as some of ‘the world’s finest’. That is so pitiful that I actually laughed, and for that I commend you…”

The fans give a mixed reaction at this statement, but Jones raises an arm in the air and silences the audience.

Harry Jones: “And once again, you’ve decided to neglect that I HAVE beaten you in the past, Jarrett. In CWW twice and EFNW once, so of course I’m going to accept your stupid terms and conditions … But only if you accept mine … MAN MEAT MATCH, MOTHERFUCKER!”

This comment garners a massive ovation from the ECCW fans! Harry raises his microphone in the air and ushers for the audience to cheer louder.

Matthew Jericho: “Harry, be reasonable. That truly is stupid and – “

Harry Jones: “How dare YOU of all people call one of MY ideas to be stupid! Matty, you’ve come up with some pretty stupid ideas over the years, but none as stupid as…”

Harry winks at Calloway, before continuing.

Harry Jones: “Jarrett, I don’t hate you. But I’ll tell you what I hate: people who call themselves ‘The Best’ when they have done nothing worthy of earning that title. You’ve wrestled against Chris Xtreme, Adrian Cuthbert and Will Williams? I’ve wrestled against Surge, Cyrus Black, Twista XL, Warren Peace, Will Wollims … and you. I’ve defeated you, Calloway, and nothing will stop me from doing it again …

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER HARRY JONES!”

And with that, Harry throws the microphone at Jericho's crotch, before leaving ringside.
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:05 am

Surge, answer my promo.

Also, Jarrett, you may as well put Lady Acapulco on DOOM.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:44 am

Name: Giggles
Nicknames: "God"
Gimmick: Was a happy-go-lucky clown until he lost his job as a lecturer for Clown College. Giggles didn't take the firing well, so he burned down the clown college and was charged for manslaughter after killing the former Principle of the college. 7 years later, Giggles entered the wrestling scene and is incredibly delusional. He thinks that he is a God and punishes those who do not worship him.
REST OF THE APP WILL BE IN SOON
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:35 am

Billy Joe promo in next day or so
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 am

~Tim "TapOut" Taylor wonders around the ECCW Areana waiting for his upcomming match with ECCW Champion, Jarrett Calloway, on Crush this week~
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:26 pm

The heavily muscled 400+ pound Evander Rayne walks out of the gold pyro that comes down when his theme hits. He is the 'Hells Teddy Bear'. He walks out with his usual ring gear and coming down tonight to make sure he sends a message to all the DOOM competitors this year. He has a fake smile on his face and gives some fans high fives but when in his mind he doesn't give a rats ass about any of them. He takes the steps and holds the mic as he enters the ring he begins to to speak then stands in the middle

"Well...I'm here. I traveled from where I wrestled in...Brooklyn NEW YORK! And then found myself stranded here, and who the hell knows where exactly we are nestled. I actually have no fuckin clue where the hell we are. Can ya'll tell me where we are?"

He pauses for a brief moment and looks to his left and points to a little kid in the audience

"How bout chu little boy? You think you can tell Evander here what city we are in?"

He jumps off the mat and stands in front of the boy looking at him while he holds a mic to his lip

"We are in Nashville!"

He smirks and smiles another fake smile

"Lemme ask ya'll a question. For every parent out here in the audience tonight watching. Do ya'll take me as some sorta joke? I mean how ya'll raise your kids these days. Tellin me we're in Nashville, think I'M STUPID?! PLAYIN ME A FOOL HERE ON MY BIG APPEARANCE?!"

The kids face blushes and he cries to his dad

"Yeah that's how i used to solve all my problems back home when I was young, cry to my mommy and dad... Well we aint in Bronx? We aint in Brooklyn? Back there my parents, they dead. And I aint cryin? Thats the place I grew up, stood there got bullied and called fat. Called Tubby? Ya'll ever here that word? Tubby? Funny word huh? But lemme ask ya'll another question. Ever here the name DOOM? Ring a bell dont it?

He shrugs and pats the kid on the shoulder and rolls into the ring and stands back up in the middle

"When I came here, real talk; I didn't know what I was doing or saying, hell I didn't even sign up for this competition my manager made me. But you know I enjoy wrestling and what passion I have in breaking bones. But apart from that. I enjoy winning gold."

He smiles and points to a sign in the crowd that reads 'Make it Rayne'

"I want ya'll in the back that are working with the equipment shit, to zoom in on that sign and erryone take a good long look. Make it Rayne. That's gonna get popular soon, and so will I when yeah, you heard me, I winnin DOOm and getting that contract and the first thing Ima do is clean up the division. I seen ya'll wrestle. Man that shit is whack."

He chuckles lightly

"Seein ya'll do those crazy moves, I just wrestle cause I like it? Then we have guys that think they're the best in the world, and other crazy gimmicks. I'm just plain ol Evander Rayne. I didn't come out here with some shit i made up when I was two, and wearin costumes liek surge like its halloween. I'm myself, and I came here with all I have left when I was growin up."

He looks into the camera

"Evander Rayne is here baby, and I'm this years breakout superstar, ya heaarrddd me!"

His theme hits as Evander throws the mic into the crowd as it dies off and he chuckles and hops off the mat and has a few words with the kid and his parents then shakes his hand and heads to the back and looks for cake
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Okay, three Doom spots remain.

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Okay, three Doom spots remain.
two*

Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Zadok is sitting in his chair, contemplating whether or not to sign up for Doom.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:43 pm

A black Chevrolet Trailblazer pulls up at ECCW's Arena in a parking bay. It pulls up into a spot as the door opens and a black boot steps out...it's a figure wearing dark slacks and a trenchcoat of sorts...HOLY HELL! IT'S CYRUS BLACK! CYRUS BLACK IS AT ECCW!

Cyrus is wearing both the Extreme Heavyweight Championship and EFNW World Title around his waist as he seems to be digging in the back of his vehicle for something. This is right about the point where a dozen or so security guards show up, apparently hired by management to keep the non-contracted, rebel-rousing Cyrus Black as far away from the ring and a microphone...at least, not before ECCW Powerplay. Cyrus simply chuckles as he continues searching in the back of the SUV for something.

Cyrus Black: So, I take it you jackasses are here to stop me? Who sent you...the Jerichos or Calloway?

When the guards don't answer, Cyrus simply shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Silence is golden, apparently. Oh, well, doesn't matter. In the end...

Cyrus reveals what he was searching for...a four foot long steel pipe!

Cyrus Black:...everybody dies. Now I know that I probably can't kick all your asses...maybe half, maybe all but three, but not all. The question you have to ask yourselves is whether or not you're willing to get your brains scrambled for the sake of stopping little old me from doing whatever I damn well please?

The guards mutter amongst themselves as they still surround Cyrus, who has shouldered the steel pipe and just stands there smirking. It's that this moment when ____________ walks up.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
A black Chevrolet Trailblazer pulls up at ECCW's Arena in a parking bay. It pulls up into a spot as the door opens and a black boot steps out...it's a figure wearing dark slacks and a trenchcoat of sorts...HOLY HELL! IT'S CYRUS BLACK! CYRUS BLACK IS AT ECCW!

Cyrus is wearing both the Extreme Heavyweight Championship and EFNW World Title around his waist as he seems to be digging in the back of his vehicle for something. This is right about the point where a dozen or so security guards show up, apparently hired by management to keep the non-contracted, rebel-rousing Cyrus Black as far away from the ring and a microphone...at least, not before ECCW Powerplay. Cyrus simply chuckles as he continues searching in the back of the SUV for something.

Cyrus Black: So, I take it you jackasses are here to stop me? Who sent you...the Jerichos or Calloway?

Cyrus Black: Silence is golden, apparently. Oh, well, doesn't matter. In the end...

Cyrus Black:...everybody dies. Now I know that I probably can't kick all your asses...maybe half, maybe all but three, but not all. The question you have to ask yourselves is whether or not you're willing to get your brains scrambled for the sake of stopping little old me from doing whatever I damn well please?

The guards mutter amongst themselves as they still surround Cyrus, who has shouldered the steel pipe and just stands there smirking. It's that this moment when ____________ walks up.

Like the murderer he is, Surge swings in to save the day.

"Guys, guys, let's be reasonable about this-"

THEY'RE ALL DEAD!! Surge quickly pulled out his knife and made all the guards go to Heaven, as the kids would say. He licks the blood off rather heterosexuality as he looks at Cyrus.

"Yea...I stabbed them...to death...a lot..."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:52 pm

The Legendary Super Surge wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

THEY'RE ALL DEAD!! Surge quickly pulled out his knife and made all the guards go to Heaven, as the kids would say. He licks the blood off rather heterosexuality as he looks at Cyrus.

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: I was going for a tense standoff before killing them, but this works too.

Cyrus looks around him.

Cyrus Black: Been a long time since I've been in ECCW. Feels...strange.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:05 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: I was going for a tense standoff before killing them, but this works too.

Cyrus looks around him.

"Yea..."

Surge looks up, contemplating stuff.

"Remember when Scott Gone ran the show? And everything was awesome? Except for Dan Maskell somehow winning the World Title instead of Neville Ryan... But, anyways, fuck, that was an awesome time. Fucking best Domination in the history of me fucking Jarrett's mom."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:08 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus looks around him.

"Yea..."

"Remember when Scott Gone ran the show? And everything was awesome? Except for Dan Maskell somehow winning the World Title instead of Neville Ryan... But, anyways, fuck, that was an awesome time. Fucking best Domination in the history of me fucking Jarrett's mom."
*Will Williams crashes through the ceiling and lands on Matthew Jericho, killing him*

Will: Remember that time we won the Tag Titles and raped everybody until we dropped them for some gay reason?
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:09 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus looks around him.

"Yea..."

Cyrus Black: Yeah, those were some good times...up until ECCW got butthurt over something related to 3XW and all that crap happened. But yeah, Domination was sweet. What is it now, Terror? That's rather lame. Domination was so much better, especially when I was around.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:16 am

Surge and Will shake hands, in a homosexual yet heterosexual manner.

"I sure do. Man, ECCW used to be the shit when Marik Scott Gone ran Domination. He even somehow made retarded and corny concepts seem relatively sane. Super Junior? Fuck his couch. We should team together again, though, Will. I'd love to share a cramped car with you again."

Surge nods to Cyrus.

"Those were the days..."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:18 am

Surge and Will shake hands, in a homosexual yet heterosexual manner.

"I sure do. Man, ECCW used to be the shit when Marik Scott Gone ran Domination. He even somehow made retarded and corny concepts seem relatively sane. Super Junior? Fuck his couch. We should team together again, though, Will. I'd love to share a cramped car with you again."

Surge nods to Cyrus.

"Those were the days..."

Cyrus sees Will.

Cyrus Black: Oh, hi Will. Still smoking grass and kicking ass?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next