The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Title Unification Idea EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Title Unification Idea EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Title Unification Idea EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Title Unification Idea EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Title Unification Idea EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Title Unification Idea EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Title Unification Idea EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Title Unification Idea EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Title Unification Idea EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Title Unification Idea EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Title Unification Idea

Go down 
+4
SP
Bleed Green
Styles
Jericho
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Title Unification Idea Empty
PostSubject: Title Unification Idea   Title Unification Idea EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:17 am

So with the rumors of WWE wanting to unify the titles, I thought I'd have a go at presenting idea to the members of The Universe.

So as we all know Daniel Bryan is the SmackDown Money in the Bank holder and plans on cashing in at WrestleMania with the contract running through to the Money in the Bank PPV(?)

So say he wins the Royal Rumble and challenges who ever happens to be the World Heavyweight Champion and pins them.

WWE then hold a draft the following night on Raw and the WWE Champion gets drafted to SmackDown and Daniel Bryan runs out, attacks him with the briefcase and cashes it in and wins both titles.

This would happen because the WWE Championship is now a SmackDown Championship. I dunno, could be interesting I guess
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Title Unification Idea   Title Unification Idea EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:51 am

I reckon D Bryan could actually do that if WWE decided to push him that fair.

They could stick it on Cena for all we know.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Title Unification Idea   Title Unification Idea EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:00 am

Or, to make thing simpler, Bryan wins the Rumble, uses his briefcase on the World Champion at WM and his match for the WWE Title with the Rumble at Mania for a Triple Threat
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Title Unification Idea   Title Unification Idea EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:30 am

Yeap but, if he has a breifcase, they probley won't give him the rumble (it would be awesome if they did though Razz)

But, how I see it, if Bryan is already locked in for the match on wwe's wrestlemania minisite .. he is going to face whoever is champion, BUT .. if he cashes in EARLIER .. like before the Rumble, and wins the World Heavyweight Championship, I could see WWE making him a suprise entry, so that he can win, and challenge the WWE Champion to a match at Mania. But then again, Cena versus The Rock is supposed to be for the Title, so if that statement is true, I can't see them not letting Cena take it ... cause lets face it ... I doubt the Rock is going to win, if there is a title on the line.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Title Unification Idea   Title Unification Idea EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:51 am

I hate the unification rumors. As if loading Raw with Randy Orton, Sheamus, etc. didn't already take away from new, young, and fresh talent, having even less titles to work with would be even worse. There'd be a lot less pushes, a lot more repetitive title runs, and all around stupidity going on if either or (both) the US and IC titles and/or the WWE and WHC are unified.

You might argue that a "new, young, and fresh talent" may still hold one of those titles to get over. But the fact is, there could be two being established at once.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Title Unification Idea   Title Unification Idea EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:21 pm

That works in theory J. Other than TNA (and I'm slowly coming around to your opinion) we both share similar, great [Wink] opinions on wrestling. However, when one belt is always seen as the lesser (WHC) what you said doesn't work. I think due to this there should be one definitive World champion. Point in case; Punk had to beat the WHC to get a shot at the WWE Championship. So the perception is that the WHC is merely a stepping stone to the WWE Championship. A world championship shouldn't be a stepping stone to anything. You might say that I'm wrong but in wrestling perception is reality for many, many people.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Title Unification Idea   Title Unification Idea EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:02 pm

God V2 (SUPERFRIEND) wrote:
That works in theory J. Other than TNA (and I'm slowly coming around to your opinion) we both share similar, great [Wink] opinions on wrestling. However, when one belt is always seen as the lesser (WHC) what you said doesn't work. I think due to this there should be one definitive World champion. Point in case; Punk had to beat the WHC to get a shot at the WWE Championship. So the perception is that the WHC is merely a stepping stone to the WWE Championship. A world championship shouldn't be a stepping stone to anything. You might say that I'm wrong but in wrestling perception is reality for many, many people.
It was the case in a one time situation, but when it comes down to it, if you're on SmackDown, you have no business with the WWE Championship and therefore the WHC is second to none.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Title Unification Idea   Title Unification Idea EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Jarrett wrote:
It was the case in a one time situation, but when it comes down to it, if you're on SmackDown, you have no business with the WWE Championship and therefore the WHC is second to none.
In the case of Punk having to beat Henry, if he wins it proves he can beat a world champion, and thus earns a title match. I think the WHC and WWE titles serve the same purpose to each brand, but each brand is different. I don't bother trying to compare the prestige of the two.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Title Unification Idea   Title Unification Idea EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
In the case of Punk having to beat Henry, if he wins it proves he can beat a world champion, and thus earns a title match. I think the WHC and WWE titles serve the same purpose to each brand, but each brand is different. I don't bother trying to compare the prestige of the two.

But if you're on RAW, the WHC is clearly second to the WWE Championship. And the thing about a world championship is that it should be seen as second to anybody. I know I'm veering slightly off topic here but this is one of the main reasons me and Cyrus are doing the unification match om EFNW, I don't believe there can be effectively be two World champions in a company. Two champions of the world doesn't make logical sense, to me anyway. Maybe it's just me but I'm more of an old-school fan.

In saying that I'm not suggesting the championships should be unified as in my upcoming booker I keep both of them. But at the same time, I could argue a strong case as to why they should be unified. Just food for thought.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Title Unification Idea   Title Unification Idea EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:59 pm

I honestly think that they will not unify the titles although it would be beneficial for them as the brand split is pretty much over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title Unification Idea   Title Unification Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Title Unification Idea
Page 1 of 1