The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:28 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 Tumblr_luvaeqOAOs1r216hi

-- A car is heard in the distance as all of the antsy people are ready to see which on of their favorite superstars will be arriving at the Survivor Series arena to get some training or whatever in. The car pulls into the arena a nice shinning red RX8. The car comes to a halt as the crowd tries to push past security to see who is the driver. A valet makes his way to the car as the doors raise open and out steps the WWE Champion himself, The Miz. The Miz hands over the keys to the valet as he positions his championship belt on his shoulder. He walks around the car in full view of all the now booing fans. the Miz wears a black and blue shirt as he fixes his tie with one hand smirking at all of the fans as he just knows for a fact that when he arrives at this very arena tomorrow he will be leaving it with another victory. The security fights back the fans that try to reach out to touch or perhaps strangle the WWE Champion. The Miz just shakes his head making his way past them to the arena doors as he opens it he raises his championship up back turned to the fans who yell out the name of "CM Punk." Miz just snickers now inside the arena as he makes his way down the hallway obviously head to his locker-room when _____ bumps into him almost making Miz drop his title he quickly repositions it now scowling as he stares at the person who bumped him.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:32 pm

nexusmember46 wrote:

1. yo nova can you make me a nexus banner? i want the old nexus not the new kind i hate em thx thatd... be sick. Very Happy

how about taking off this distracting picture before I have you banned?
Back to top Go down
nexusmember46
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:32 pm

im here guys its ok the real deal has arrived. So who wants to make a rivalry or team just ask and i will gladly beat you up if you instist.But if your lookin for a team i might say no....World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 Angelina
Back to top Go down
nexusmember46
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:33 pm

fine nvm it dosnt matter i got someone else to do it
Back to top Go down
nexusmember46
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:34 pm

as you can see i dont care bout you guys i care about my self World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 2qlr30j
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Uhm...granger..pm
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Jarrett, we have spammers now? Get to business admin
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:28 pm

.ηovα. wrote:

The Beautiful People theme goes off as Velvet Sky is seen entering the stage as the lights dim down to pink she is seen walking onto the stage with the two masked women she was with yesterday with a grin on her face shaking her head as if something has happened. It does not looks like she is in a happy mood at all, more sickening and hungry. What happened was last night Velvet Sky came into the arena hoping for a quick debut and she had everything in tact and planned when she had her sight set on the divas title. Then on Smackdown last night, Taylor Wilde comes down to the ring, and accepts Beth Phoenix's open challenge for the title and Beth capitalizes with a Glam Slam. She then pins her 1, 2, 3. And walks away with the belt. That ticked Velvet off as it was that simple to ask for a title opportunity. Then later on in the night a huge announcement is made that at Survivor Series it has been decided that Beth will put her Divas title on the line Sunday night against the French Sensation Maryse. That sent Velvet Sky in fumes as the look on her face right now tells it all. She shakes her head as she starts walking with the two women not impressed at all from the atmosphere of the crowd as it has changed from cheers for Chris Masters promo earlier to a swarm of boo's at the moment. They walk down the ramp and stop and look at the fans wanting high fives but they ignore it and the women come into the ring all for except Velvet. She hits her signature pose and lets the pigeons loose with the famous ass shake.

She then climbs up to the turnbuckle and poses and raises her arms for these pathetic fans and then hops down. Tonight she is again wearing the 'Holler' pink and red attire and the mask ladies are dressed in all black. They both demand a mic from the announcer and he gives it to them then hopping out of the ring. Velvet Sky stands in the middle of the ring with the two women by her side in case anything is pulled which she is sure will happen. She then raises the mic to her lips and begins to speak.

|Cleansing the world|Velvet Sky|One ugly person at a time|

"You know what Beth, ever since I stepped my foot into this arena I knew things weren't going to go my way, I mean when does anything ever go perfect for TNA superstars in a WWE arena right? I mean you guys have the management on your side, you have the fans, and now--now you have the title. Things couldn't be going any better for you could it? Last night I arrived from my hotel unpacked and had a plan to capture the divas title. And you ruined it. See I was ready to go out there and address to the whole universe that I was going to become the longest reigning divas champion in wrestling history. My lifelong dream when I was a kid was to wrestle, this is what I do, and yeah I bully people but that's just they're fault, like I say "We can only cleanse your ugliness one person at a time". And come this Monday Night on Raw I will show you exactly what I mean by that Beth. Don't think I'm whining when I say this: I came here to compete not strip, not pose for the fans like I did a few seconds ago to show my gratitude towards them, I came to win. And that's kind of hard to do when the stupid GM goes and books some no good divas like Maryse and Beth to compete in a 1-on-1 match-up while the rosters are stacked with Divas. I mean you could've at least made like a battle royal to get every diva a shot then start cutting some of the weaker ones loose, but hey- that's just my opnion do whatever you feel is necessary to give these disgusting people 'Entertainment'. Looking at all of you makes me want to puke, honestly. Like you all make me sick. Yeah I come out here to compete, not for YOU not for anyone else, but for ME. Everything I do is for me, and hell I could care less If the GM puts me in a handicap match for all I care. I just want a chance to prove I am the best on the roster. Yeah, I haven't seen one diva in the back and make a statement yet, addressing themselves to the universe or making themselves heard of. While I, come out here every night, not complaining; but telling you all I've changed over the past few months since being transferred here. Don't worry soon my time will come where Velvet will reign over WWE and all the divas will, dare I say .. "BE JEALOUS"."

The Fans boo them louder as she takes the line from the old Morrison and Miz and stands in the middle of the ring telling the fans 'Talk to the hand' pose, and hands the mic over to the mystery lady under the mask, the slightly taller one leans on the rope while the shorter one raises the mic to her lips

Mystery women #1

"Velvet Sky, your one tough cookie and a girl to watch out for. All of you in the back should start taking off your boots and heading home- cause this girl knows what she's doing. You may not know who we are, you may not even ever find out, the only thing you do need to get through your hollow heads is the fact that the GM's are playing favorites right now, and we missed the train. But that's ok. Like she said we will be appearing Monday Night and making it clear who the most dominant diva on the roster is in Velvet Sky. She is a former Knockout champion on TNA and a Knockout -Tag-team champion as well. In fact it was a rather good run as tag-team champs. But the one negative factor was inside Angelina Love. Sometimes in life you will run across people who you just want to pummel to the ground and knock them senseless. Velvet did just that. Pull it up!"

Just then a video is shown on the titantron

(Skip to 1:50)

"Not only did Velvet make it clear that she can stand in the ring with divas, she made it clear she can stand in the ring with ANY diva. That's why we're here, to take out anyone. Angelina Love earlier in TNA before we got transferred here turned on Velvet her long-time best friend and switched to the opposing Winters side. Then backstage after various attacks Velvet had enough, searched for help, and then found us. We are here to extract revenge, not only on Angelina, but oh when she shows up we WILL make it clear that nobody can do that to our Queen. to YOUR new queen Velvet Sky. She is the number one asset to why you guys get ratings these days. And your lucky to have her!"

Velvet Sky high fives the lady that just spoke and the lady hands the microphone to the next mystery women who is impressed with what she said so she also gives her a high five as they trade places in the ring and she raises the mic to her lips

Mystery women #1

"It's survival of the fittest now. Everyone has changed paths and the war has just begun with one link, no no no, one SPARK that has ignited the fury inside of Velvet Sky. She is fuming with anger as to what she has been handed this opportunity to come here, but not do anything with it. She is obviously the reason you fans tune in to every night to watch am I right? Obviously I am, so Shutup! She deserves way more respect then what you guys are doing right now, booing a Queen is not respectable and to be honest it makes me sick as well. Yesterday we also had a little backstage segment of our own encounter with Kaitlyn and AJ Lee of NXT. Now they're young, and slightly off the train if you know what I'm saying. And plus they could you some makeovers and workout routines. I lost ALL respect for this business when I saw what they did with the divas division. Accepting people like AJ and Kaitlyn is whats killing ratings. And the urge to get up during divas matches. So what we proposed is a tag team match with Kaitlyn and AJ sometime next week. Or whenever, you know, we can get it. Like Velvet said the managers are playing favorites. So all I'm asking is to show a little more sympathy and show some respect to the divas that are going to change the way you think about us. And the things you guys are saying in the back since nobody has the nerve to cut a promo in this division anymore."

She stares at the crowd as Velvet and the other masked lady give her a high five as she hands the mic to Velvet again to close off the in ring segment

|Cleansing the world|Velvet Sky|One ugly person at a time|

"I wish you could see the look on your faces when I captured my first title. All of you guys were stuned, but get used to it, because Velvet Sky is here to stay, and let me tell you, you best get out of my way. I'm really not impressed with what I have seen lately and if things aren't changed quick and if this promo did not send any of you guys at home or the management in the back a little thing to remember, then i don't know what else to do. All you better hope for is a miracle that Angelina comes. And that when I get my hands around her I will strangle that lady so badly, and Beth, you better watch out to because your next on my list honey, your next on my list..."

The theme hits again as Velvet drops the mic. She is thinking in her head if this message was sent through the heads of the arrogant and the dim witted people in the back. The two women hold the ropes down for Velvet as she hops out of the ring and they all head to the back with no more words or emotions said.

OT- Feedback?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:33 pm

OOC: I liked it Nova, reply to my Miz post? Oh and I did a small segment for the ppv with beth/Taylor/Velvet
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:35 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
OOC: I liked it Nova, reply to my Miz post? Oh and I did a small segment for the ppv with beth/Taylor/Velvet

Thanks Granger! I appreciate it finally VELVET SKY gets noticed my work payed off Very Happy
And-and I will reply to Miz post, and you'll get the written tag team match soon.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Off: Nova, it looks really long. I know on a 'promo' fed this would be impressive, but it just feels like it went on forever to me. I prefer to keep my promos short and sweet, though.

*Jack Swagger arrives at the arena, thinking about measuring competition but deciding he doesn't need to.*

*R-Truth arrives, drinking out of a water bottle and looking around wildly.*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:41 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 Tumblr_luvaeqOAOs1r216hi

-- A car is heard in the distance as all of the antsy people are ready to see which on of their favorite superstars will be arriving at the Survivor Series arena to get some training or whatever in. The car pulls into the arena a nice shinning red RX8. The car comes to a halt as the crowd tries to push past security to see who is the driver. A valet makes his way to the car as the doors raise open and out steps the WWE Champion himself, The Miz. The Miz hands over the keys to the valet as he positions his championship belt on his shoulder. He walks around the car in full view of all the now booing fans. the Miz wears a black and blue shirt as he fixes his tie with one hand smirking at all of the fans as he just knows for a fact that when he arrives at this very arena tomorrow he will be leaving it with another victory. The security fights back the fans that try to reach out to touch or perhaps strangle the WWE Champion. The Miz just shakes his head making his way past them to the arena doors as he opens it he raises his championship up back turned to the fans who yell out the name of "CM Punk." Miz just snickers now inside the arena as he makes his way down the hallway obviously head to his locker-room when _____ bumps into him almost making Miz drop his title he quickly repositions it now scowling as he stares at the person who bumped him.

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 5r45647

Rey Mysterio bumps into The Miz making him drop his WWE Championship and chuckles after then unstraps his mask and sighs

"Oh Miz, where ya been homes, every time I see you, you got that gold around your waist... gee I wish I could get a shot at that again... it's been a while since I've held some gold."

Last edited by .ηovα. on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:42 pm

OT- Thanks Oriadon, it helps when you give your honest FB, Smile
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender
The Truth Has Set Me Free

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Off: Nova, it looks really long. I know on a 'promo' fed this would be impressive, but it just feels like it went on forever to me. I prefer to keep my promos short and sweet, though.

*Jack Swagger arrives at the arena, thinking about measuring competition but deciding he doesn't need to.*

*R-Truth arrives, drinking out of a water bottle and looking around wildly.*

Shad sees R-Truth and smiles.

Hey man, what's up?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:54 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
>>POLL<<

--Next Pay-Per-View--

A) TLC
B) New Years Resolution
C) Fully Loaded
D) King Of The Ring

TLC. New Years Resolution is lame and Fully Loaded...nauh.
A KOTR tournament could be good but not for a PPV in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Is there any possibilty to determine the Diva feuds?

I want a Trish-Beth feud, there is also a Velvet-Beth feud, Kaytlin/AJ - ??? feud...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:58 pm

We have everything jumbled up you know how bitcheszzz in the back are Wink LOL
But yeah Velvet has this thing where she has two assistant divas by her side, in masks and they are feuding with Kaitlyn and AJ but Velvet is also feuding with Beth-and looking for a divas title opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:59 pm

To be honest I would be fine with completely dropping the Divas from SD and RAW just having them. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
To be honest I would be fine with completely dropping the Divas from SD and RAW just having them. Razz

What do you mean? Just fire every single diva off both rosters?
Or YOU in general leave YOUR divas? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:02 pm

The NEW AND IMPROVED Z! True Long Island Story Episode #3

Applause is heard as Zack Ryder is shown, standing in front of his Broski logo, fist pumping. He stops and begins to speak.

Ryder: Hello everyone and welcome to episode 3 of the NEW AND IMPROVED Z! True Long Island Story. I am your host, the INTERNET Champion, Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder!

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 1_151567064

Ryder: Recently RAW GM Teddy Long granted me a WWE Championship match to take place the day after Survivor Series! All my broskis know what that means! I’m gonna fist pump my way to the WWE Championship! WOO WOO WOO! You know the rest!

The camera cuts to a picture of Zack Ryder with the Internet Championship and the WWE Championship in each hand. Then it a grayscale image if a guy in a WWE Universe T-Shirt.

Ryder: This is the WWE.

The camera cuts to a grayscale of a smiling Zack Ryder.

Ryder: This is Zack Ryder.

The image now cuts to a grayscale image of the guy in the T-Shirt pushing Zack Ryder.

Ryder: This is the WWE, giving Zack Ryder a push. Any questions?

(In Partnership for a Woo Woo Woo America)

The camera cuts to Zack Ryder again.

Ryder: I said 2 weeks ago that if The Big O ever debuted for the WWE, that we could go as far as being Tag Team Champions! Now The Big O is pushing to get a WWE Contract!

The camera cuts to The Big O on the phone.

O: Yes, yes, no Vince, I am NOT on steroids! No…. no… NO! If you think I’m on steroids, then you can just get out of my O-ZONE!

O hangs up the phone.

O: Did you broskis hear that? Vince McMahon thinks I’m on steroids! That’s just plain sick. I USED to consider Vince a broski, but now, he is OUT of my O-Zone!

The camera cuts back to Zack.

Ryder: After last episode I tweeted that CM Punk may or may not be on this week’s show. But know I can GUARANTEE that he WILL be on next week’s show! Well that’s all the time we’ve got for this week, I hope you enjoyed the show. Don’t forget to like this video, leave a comment, subscribe to my channel, go back and watch all my other episodes, and like me on FaceBook! Follow me on Twitter! Buy the Broski T-Shirt, the Broski Headband AND the Broski Sunglasses, and Take Care, Spike Your Hair! WOO WOO WOO! You Know It!

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:02 pm

.ηovα. wrote:

What do you mean? Just fire every single diva off both rosters?
Or YOU in general leave YOUR divas? Shocked

Well the Divas are currently dual-branded so, to avoid all this confusion, I would stop using the Divas and leave all the storylines to RAW.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Well we have a lot of Divas so how about you use those Divas without a storyline? Eve, Natalya...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:03 pm

RED wrote:

Well we have a lot of Divas so how about you use those Divas without a storyline? Eve, Natalya...

No offense to the Divas but I don't really like booking them...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:05 pm

LOL I like these storylines tbh.. idk
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:05 pm

RED wrote:

No offense to the Divas but I don't really like booking them...

Alright then I'll handle them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 35 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next