The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:38 pm

SP wrote:
The Rated R Superstar ~~ Edge
Edge flinches in pain, from his arm.
"Its a wager, saying that when I return, I get my hands on Del Rio in a No Holds Barred Match. My lawers wrote it up. I am a man Teddy, and I am not going to sue, or any shit like that. I just want to get my hands on the punk, and take him out. Put him in the pain he caused me."

Long looks at the papers
"Well Edge since you lawers agree with that then...In two weeks you get Del Rio in a No Holds Barred match."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:40 pm

RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Zack Ryder is in the gym, pumped for his match on Monday. His Internet Championship is by his side for inspiration.

Don't forget his match at SS.
Well he'd be more pumped for a WWE Title Match than facing a guy he's beaten.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Zack Ryder is in the gym, pumped for his match on Monday. His Internet Championship is by his side for inspiration.

Don't forget his match at SS.
Well he'd be more pumped for a WWE Title Match than facing a guy he's beaten.

True.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Matt Morgan walks around with his new Hardcore championship slung around his shoulder

Velvet Sky arrives and laying on her couch watching the smackdown replay

Drew McIntyre is walking around

Rey Mysterio walks around
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:49 pm

RED wrote:
SP wrote:
"Its a wager, saying that when I return, I get my hands on Del Rio in a No Holds Barred Match. My lawers wrote it up. I am a man Teddy, and I am not going to sue, or any shit like that. I just want to get my hands on the punk, and take him out. Put him in the pain he caused me."

Long looks at the papers
"Well Edge since you lawers agree with that then...In two weeks you get Del Rio in a No Holds Barred match."

"Good! And Teddy, between me and you. You know what I want if I beat him."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:50 pm

SP wrote:
RED wrote:
SP wrote:

Long looks at the papers

Long smirks.
"What every WWE superstar wants."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:50 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Matt Morgan walks around with his new Hardcore championship slung around his shoulder

World's Largest Athlete ~~ Big Show
Out of the blue, Big Show nails a massive Knockout Punch on Morgan. He looks around for a referee.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:52 pm

RED wrote:
SP wrote:
RED wrote:
SP wrote:

Long looks at the papers

Long smirks.

"I've been here since day one. I think I deserve it ... Once I defeat Del Rio."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:58 pm

SP wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Out of the blue, Big Show nails a massive Knockout Punch on Morgan. He looks around for a referee.

Mick Foley runs over..

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

-Live from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-

Pyro explodes around the stage as Know Your Enemy blasts over the speakers. After sweeping through the crowd, the fans begin to boo as JBL’s music hits. He walks down to the ring and gets in before grabbing a mic. He thanks the fans for such a warm welcome before going on to say that there is just one more match left for Smackdown at Survivor Series. The match was, at first, going to be a Divas Match but due to reasons beyond the control of him that is being changed. His second choice was going to be an Intercontinental Championship Match but that will obviously not happen either. He says he has finally come to a decision and that match will be a #1 Contenders Match for the World Heavyweight Championship and it will between James Storm and Jack Swagger.

Maryse v Beth Phoenix

~Closing Moments~

Maryse slaps Beth across the face before running off the ropes and hitting a clothesline. The fans boo as Maryse gets to her feet and whips her hair back. She waits for Beth to get up before going for a French TKO but Beth catches her leg and throws her back. Beth goes to follow it up with a clothesline of her own but Maryse ducks underneath before tripping up Beth. Maryse stands with her back to Beth and taunts the fans but this proves to be her biggest mistake. An angry Beth rises behind Maryse and the fans begin to cheer. Maryse hears these cheers and turns around, right into the arms of Beth. Beth spins her around and hooks her arms. Beth rises her into the air to huge screams from Maryse. Beth looks around as the fans cheer her on and nails the Glam Slam before getting the pin.

Spoiler:

At this point, Taylor Wilde walks out onto the stage with the Divas Championship around her waist and begins making her way down the ramp. She stops outside of the ring and drags Maryse out before throwing her head first into the ring steps. She then gets in the ring and snatches a mix before getting in the face of Beth. She starts off by saying that Beth is a disgrace to the female division and that she should just leave. Beth goes to answer but Taylor ignores her and continues speaking. She proceeds to go on and on about how she is the greatest Diva there is and that she will be Champion for a very long time. She goes to leave at this point but Beth stops her before taking the mic. Beth tells Taylor that if she is the Champion she says she is then she will face her right now. Taylor takes off the Divas Championship and hands it over to the referee, starting this match/

Taylor Wilde © v Beth Phoenix ~ Divas Championship

Taylor goes for a clothesline right off the bat but Beth ducks underneath before catching her arm and hoisting her into the air. The fans cheer as Beth hits the Glam Slam before getting the victory.

Spoiler:

Mr Kennedy and Mr Hellwig are walking around backstage with Kennedy holding the Intercontinental Championship. They walk into the locker room but prevent the camera from coming in after them, obviously preparing for their match later on.

Rhett Titus v Undertaker

~Closing Moments~

Undertaker hits Rhett with a flurry of lefts and rights in the corner before running off the ropes and taking him down with a big boot to the face. The fans cheer as Rhett rolls around in pain on the ground. Undertaker grabs him by the throat and hoists him to his feet before signalling from the end. He begins to get him up into position for the Tombstone but Rhett scurries free at the last second and rolls Undertaker up, using the tights to secure the win.

Spoiler:

Christian and Cody Rhodes walk down the halls in their ring gear, ready for action, as a “Next” logo appears at the bottom of the screen.

Christian & Cody Rhodes v Mr Kennedy © & Mr Hellwig

~Closing Moments~

Mr Hellwig battles off Christian and is about to make the tag to Kennedy when Rhodes comes out of nowhere and takes Kennedy off the apron. Hellwig, obviously annoyed, turns around right into a slap from Christian. Hellwig begins going crazy, absolutely shaking, and Christian immediately bails from the ring. Hellwig runs out after him and begins to chase Christian around the ring before he finally runs into a dropkick from Rhodes. By this point, the referee is at a count of six and Christian rolls back in the ring. He gets to his feet and watches as Hellwig rises at a count of eight. He goes to get back in the ring but seems to be stuck. The camera shows a pair of arms clinging onto the leg of Hellwig as the referee reaches a nine count. Hellwig seems ready to get the arms off when the referee reaches the 10 count.

Spoiler:

Backstage, Justin Gabriel is seen getting ready for his match later on. The camera then fades to the locker room of Randy Orton where he is lacing up his boots in preparation for his upcoming match.

John Morrison v El Generico

~Closing Moments~

Morrison hits Generico with a forearm to the face before running off the ropes and taking him down with a jumping knee to the jaw. The fans boo as Morrison stalks Generico, ready to take him out. Generico turns and Morrison goes for a superkick but Generico catches it before throwing Morrison back. Generico then rebounds with a big dropkick, sending Morrison down to the mat. Generico is stalking Morrison when Christian, Cody Rhodes and Austin Aries run down to the ring. They jump onto the apron before getting in the ring and, along with Morrison, trap him. Just then, Mr Kennedy, Mr Hellwig, Kane and MVP charge down the ramp. They slide in the ring and an all out brawl instantly ensues.

Spoiler:

Team Generico seem to have the upper hand as Team Christian are at a clear disadvantage with them only having four men. Just as it looks like the fan favourites are about to clear the ring a final glimmer of hope comes for Team Christian, much to the dismay of the fans.

The fans erupt into cheers as Bully Ray walks out onto the stage. The fans look on in anticipation as they wonder what he is doing there. The brawl in the ring takes a brief pause as everyone looks up the ramp in wonder. Ray walks down the ramp and slowly gets into the ring before standing in the middle of the two teams. He stands there, just staring at the two teams, before finally choosing a side. He throws a big right hand and catches Generico square on the jaw, once again sparking a brawl. Security are quick on the scene and rush down to the ring to attempt to separate the two teams as we go backstage.

JBL leaves his office and heads towards the ring to join AJ Styles and Dolph Ziggler on commentary for the next match.

Randy Orton v Justin Gabriel

~Closing Moments~

Orton and Gabriel continue to trade shot after shot as the fans are split down the middle. Gabriel takes the advantage after taking a cheap shot and kicking Orton in the knee. Gabriel follows this up with a big DDT before taunting the fans. He picks Orton up and throws him to the outside before going out after him. He hits his head off of the commentary table before going to throw him into the lap of Styles but Orton reverses it and throws Gabriel into the lap of Ziggler. Orton grins as Ziggler pushes Gabriel off with a pissed off look on his face. Orton rolls in the ring and watches as the referee continues his count. Orton is busy taunting to the fans that he doesn’t see Styles get in the ring but the referee soon gets in between them as Orton jumps down to the mat. While this is going on, Ziggler picks Gabriel up on the outside and nails him with the ZigZag on the hard ground. Ziggler then picks Gabriel up and rolls him in the ring. Orton pushes Styles aside before instantly covering Gabriel and getting the win.

Spoiler:

Orton gets to his feet and raises his arms in celebration as he is announced the winner. As soon as Tony Chimel is done, Orton takes the microphone from him. He gets straight to the point and announces that at Survivor Series they will compete in a Steel Cage! At this point, Orton is spun around by AJ and kicked straight in the midsection. AJ spreads out his arms before lifting him up and nailing the Styles Clash. AJ gets to his feet and poses to the crowd to a big pop. This doesn’t last for long, however, as Ziggler sneaks in from behind and nails AJ with a big ZigZag. Ziggler gets to his feet and thinks he has everyone down and out but is caught off guard as JBL charges at him and takes him clean out with a Clothesline From Hell. JBL picks up the microphone before crouching down next to Ziggler He tells Ziggler that he better be listening carefully because what he is about to say will affect the rest of his career. He tells Ziggler that when he hit Gabriel with the ZigZag he pretty much guaranteed himself a one way ticket out of Smackdown but JBL is going to give him one last chance. JBL tells Ziggler that if he loses at Survivor Series then he is fired and will never return to Smackdown. JBL drops the mic on top of Ziggler before leaving the ring and heading backstage as Smackdown goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:59 pm

SP wrote:
RED wrote:
SP wrote:
RED wrote:
SP wrote:

Long looks at the papers

Long smirks.

"I've been here since day one. I think I deserve it ... Once I defeat Del Rio."

"Fair enough"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:00 pm

SP wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Morgan gets up slowly still dazed but sees big show coming at him, he slams shows head into the wall and while show is on the wall morgan moves back and nails a big boot to the skull sending shows heading ringing off the solid wall sending him to the ground

Morgan holds his jaw and looks for a ref
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Dolph Ziggler, Randy Orton, The Miz, Maryse, and Mystery Guy all arrive knowing one of them will soon be dropped...
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:06 pm

This "dropping" thing has got on my nerves
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:07 pm

RED wrote:
This "dropping" thing has got on my nerves

Me too i just pick guys up for stupid storylines.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:08 pm

~Kurt Angle is still wondering throughout the halls as _____ bumps into him~
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Just Sharing... no lie I teared up...
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Gonna at least try and post an interview w/ Gabriel tomorrow.

As for the Del Rio promo, imma try and get that one in tomorrow also.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:43 pm

[Austin Aries is searching for any member of the Team Generico Survivor Series Team]
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:29 am

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:
RED wrote:

Mark Henry is using the toilet.

What went through my mind when I read this...

our brAINS ARE THE SAME!!
INDEED, btw sorry for not replying got lazt TBH. I really wanna get active here but dont have the drive ATM. But I will hopefully be active soon.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:41 am

The fans boo as Christian’s theme blares through the arena. He walks onto the stage, smirking, wearing his Captain Charisma hoodie and ring tights. He walks down the ramp and climbs onto the apron. He steps into the ring and demands a mic from ringside. He stands in the middle of the ring and raises the mic to his lips.

Captain Charisma | Christian | The Instant Classic

“Alright first off I had nothing to do with how me and Cody won that match. All I know is that my team got a victory over Team Generico in that match. But know we know the fifth and final member of Team Christian at Survivor Series. Another tag team legend in his own right, 24 time tag team champion Bully Ray. That makes my team the absolute best team possible. There’s me, former 10 time Tag Team Champion, one of the men who made the TLC match what it is today, Christian! There is Cody Rhodes, former 6 time tag team champion, Intercontinental Champion! Jack Swagger, former ECW Champion and Mr. Money in the Bank! John Morrison, former 6 time tag team champion, 2008 Slammy Award Winner for Best Tag Team! And Bully Ray, who’s accomplishments I’ve already stated! Now Team Generico only has one tag team specialist, and that’s Kane, a guy who can barely even move! All he does all day is sit around, staring at walls! He wears a towel over his head! Yeah, Kane, I hope you took my advice and washed that thing! With that out of the way I also want to talk about what happens when my team wins! At the TLC Pay-Per-View, I will face whoever the World Heavyweight Champion is at that time, in either a tables, a ladders, a chairs or a TLC match! Either a Ladder Match or a TLC match is fine with me. I’m a master at both! When Team Christian beats Team Generico at Survivor Series this Sunday, I am pretty much guaranteed a World Championship!”

Christian looks around as the fans boo him. He smiles and starts talking again.

“You really think that I care whether or not you cheer or boo me? You so called ‘peeps’ stuck with me through it all! But the second I did one thing you didn’t like, which was hit Orton with that World Title, the second I did that, none of you could stand me. There aren’t many loyal peeps left. I see about 2 Christian signs, and 2 Christian shirts. Aside from that you all wear Randy Orton shirts, you all wear AJ Styles shirts, Justin Gabriel shirts, hell, you all wear freaking Shad Gaspard shirts! You would all rather wear the shirt of a nobody than me! That’s why I turned MY back on all of you! You may all think your smart, but your not! Your all cowards! Your all idiots! Your all the WORST fans in the world! A lot of those guys in the back walk out here and PRAISE all of you, saying your all the best fans in the world! What they DON’T understand is that your not! If you were, you would have all realized that I had my reasons for doing what I did! I had my reasons, but you all boo me! I’ve come to stop caring about that, and instead began thinking about myself and myself alone!”

The fans boo again as Christian looks towards the stage.

“But if I want that World Title shot, than this Sunday, I’ve got to care about 4 other guys too. And I do. I care about them, and they care about me. I know they do, or else they wouldn’t have joined my team! This Sunday, on WWE Pay-Per-View, at the end of the night, all 5 men of Team Christian will stand above the 5 men of Team Generico, the winners! This Sunday, I will lead my team to victory! My team WILL win, and then at TLC, I will become World Heavyweight Champion. Hashtag, one more match! That’s what I’m getting! One… More… Match!”

Christian’s theme plays again as Christian rolls out of the ring and walks backstage. At the top of the ramp, he points to himself and yells “Team Christian!” then walks to the back.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:18 am

Kane

*walking around backstage*

AJ Lee

*wishing she could have had a match on Smackdown, but brushes it off and begins a workout*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:30 am

Chris Jericho arrives getting ready for his big match on Monday Night where he will once again prove he is the best in the world

Rhett Titus arrives with a HUGE smirk on his face after completely destroying The Undertaker

Kofi Kingston arrives prepping for Surivivor Series

John Morrison arrives and looks for El Genitals team members

Stone Cold in his office
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:34 am

White guy wrote:
Chris Jericho arrives getting ready for his big match on Monday Night where he will once again prove he is the best in the world

Rhett Titus arrives with a HUGE smirk on his face after completely destroying The Undertaker

Kofi Kingston arrives prepping for Surivivor Series

John Morrison arrives and looks for El Genitals team members

Stone Cold in his office

Kane

*standing behind Rhett Titus*

"Nice work out there tonight...

*smirks in an evil look*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:36 am

*Velvet Sky looking for teddy long*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 28 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next