The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 I_vote_lcapWorld Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 I_voting_barWorld Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*Has his mind set on winning the World Tag Team Titles with Matt Morgan tonight*

AJ Lee

*signing autographs and taking pictures with fans that have backstage passes*

*a doctor and a cop come up to AJ interupting the session*

Doctor: excuse me miss, the officer needs a word with you if you don't mind

AJ Lee

"Okay...sure be right back guys!"

*walks over to them*

"Whats up? Everything alright?"

ot: sorry for the long wait on the response i had to do somethin :p

Officer: we got a filed warrant.. That a young lady named Kaitlyn assaulted a fellow co-worker? We know your her friend.. Were you with her when this attack was engaged?

Ot- not a problem bud, just in case you dunno what the officers talking about take a look back what happened while u were gone

AJ Lee

"A warrant for her arrest!? Listen officer no disrespect, but if it was filed from Velvet Sky, it's because Velvet did this to me!"

*bends down and moves her hair around to show him the cut on the back of her head that has a few stitches in it*

"Kaitlyn was protecting me...and as for her where abouts I haven't seen her since she was getting her arm looked at by a doctor because of Velvet and her two masked goons."

*AJ looks frustrated and sad at the same time because of the warrant*

OT: yeah i read it! and isn't this thread going to split soon?

Officer: listen miss, I got some information and Velvet said you and Kaitlyn had a fight backstage and she tried breaking it up and a masked lady came and ddt'd her into the ground.. And we have 2 witnesses now.. Make sense?

Ot- it shouldn't go down , and I won't let it Grangers got it under control, and if it were to I'll take over as owner dw bout it
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:06 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*Has his mind set on winning the World Tag Team Titles with Matt Morgan tonight*

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

*walks over to them*

Officer: we got a filed warrant.. That a young lady named Kaitlyn assaulted a fellow co-worker? We know your her friend.. Were you with her when this attack was engaged?

Ot- not a problem bud, just in case you dunno what the officers talking about take a look back what happened while u were gone

AJ Lee

"A warrant for her arrest!? Listen officer no disrespect, but if it was filed from Velvet Sky, it's because Velvet did this to me!"

*bends down and moves her hair around to show him the cut on the back of her head that has a few stitches in it*

"Kaitlyn was protecting me...and as for her where abouts I haven't seen her since she was getting her arm looked at by a doctor because of Velvet and her two masked goons."

Doctor: listen miss, I got some information and Velvet said you and Kaitlyn had a fight backstage and she tried breaking it up and a masked lady came and ddt'd her into the ground.. And we have 2 witnesses now.. Make sense?

Ot- it shouldn't go down , and I won't let it Grangers got it under control, and if it were to pd take over as owner dw bout it

AJ Lee

"No that's all wrong! Kaitlyn is my best friend, we've never got into a fight! It's all a lie. Velvet Sky has tried to make our lives a living Hell since she got here! Velvet attacked Kaitlyn and I! This isn't fair!"

*AJ bits her bottom lip with an "a sad is this really happening reaction*

OT: well I was talking about the 70 somethin page limit before it splits ;p lol, but alrightty!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

*walks over to them*

AJ Lee

Doctor: listen miss, I got some information and Velvet said you and Kaitlyn had a fight backstage and she tried breaking it up and a masked lady came and ddt'd her into the ground.. And we have 2 witnesses now.. Make sense?

Ot- it shouldn't go down , and I won't let it Grangers got it under control, and if it were to pd take over as owner dw bout it

AJ Lee

"No that's all wrong! Kaitlyn is my best friend, we've never got into a fight! It's all a lie. Velvet Sky has tried to make our lives a living Hell since she got here! Velvet attacked Kaitlyn and I! This isn't fair!"

OT: well I was talking about the 70 somethin page limit before it splits ;p lol, but alrightty!

Officer: well we are still investigating , this is a very serious matter ma'am, nothing to lie about when you don't have solid evidence..

Ot- ooooh ahaha, my bad , but yeah the new e-fed should be made after the ppv is posted soon, maybe we should stop RPing until it is made? Idk how it works
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:15 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

*walks over to them*

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

Officer: well we are still investigating , this is a very serious matter ma'am, nothing to lie about when you don't have solid evidence..

Ot- ooooh ahaha, my bad , but yeah the new e-fed should be made after the ppv is posted soon, maybe we should stop RPing until it is made? Idk how it works

AJ Lee

"I give you my word! Please you have to believe me!"

*AJ starts to get visibly upset even more and she turns and walks off*

OT: good idea! lol
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:17 pm

*the doctor shrugs and the officer watches her walk off*

Ot- hell yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Karl, drop your attitude from earlier I don't know why you got so damn offensive I just want a good ppv I asked for the damn match yesterday and you attitude sucks. If you are ill from family problems don't log on trust me I know.Sorry for rushing you man.

SURVIVOR SERIES IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:00 pm

waiting....
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:03 pm

YAY, we're all sorted out... can't wait!

Velvet Sky is in her LR with the two masked ladies with snacks and drinks set up, she has the VIP locker room and is relaxing waiting for SS to air

Drew McIntyre is in the back getting packed to head out to Raw tonight

Matt Morgan is getting warmed up for tonights ppv hoping to win the world tag team titles with his new ally Kane

Rey Mysterio hoping stuff will kick in for him, his contract expires tomorrow

OT- Any ideas who I should pick up to replace Mysterio? I'm not 'Feeling' him..

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:04 pm

RED wrote:
waiting....
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:05 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 Wweppv
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 Ssposter

======================================================================================

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 SurvivorSeries
Mixed Tag Match
Kofi Kingston & Eve vs David Otunga & Taylor Wilde

The bell rings and we start with Taylor Wilde and Eve. Lock up and Eve gets a headlock. Taylor counters a headlock takedown launching Eve away. Taylor takes out Eve with an elbow to the face, misses a forearm and Eve takes her out with a dropkick to the chest and then the face. Taylor with a back suplex on Eve. Tag to Otunga and Eve kicks him in the head. Eve with a monkey flip on Otunga. Tag to Kofi Kingston and Kofi takes out Otunga with a big cross-body. Kingston with some dropkicks on Otunga and then a big charge in the corner on Otunga. Big uppercut by Kingston on Otunga. Eve then dropkicks Taylor off the ring apron. Kingston teases he will springboard over the top rope to take out Otunga on the outside, but Otunga puts Eve in front of him and Kingston stops himself. Tag to Taylor after Otunga rakes the eye of Kingston. Taylor kicks Kingston in the ribs and goes to work on his arm as she tags Otunga back in. Snap suplex by Otunga on Kingston. Otunga applies a modified camel clutch and yells at Kingston calling him stupid. Kingston fires back with a big shoulder block and Taylor gets a tag. Eve gets a tag as well and she hits Taylor with some forearms. Eve with a big clothesline takedown on Taylor. Eve with another big takedown on Taylor and Eve drop-kicks Otunga off the ring apron. Eve with a hurricarana on Taylor. Eve then misses with the moonsault from the top rope. Tag to Otunga who shoves Eve down. The ref gets in front of Otunga telling him to back off. Otunga shoves the referee out of the way and gets the Trouble in Paradise by Kingston. Eve drop-kicks Taylor sending her out of the ring and then she covers Otunga for the win at 7:32.

Winners: Kofi Kingston & Eve!

======================================================================================

The match had ended as backstage it shows Velvet Sky and her two masked friends standing in front of a mirror as Velvet fixes her hair. Beth Phoenix walks by with the Diva's Championship over her shoulder as Velvet catches her glimpse from the reflection on the mirror and turns around to face Beth as she yells out.

Velvet Sky --
Hey Beth! Good luck out there tonight... Luck that you lose because after Maryse you will have to face me so you should be smart enough and lose so I will not have to embarrass you and just Maryse instead.

-- Beth Phoenix laughs as the turns around and looks at Velvet and her two little lackeys behind her and she gets in her face staring down on her.

Beth Phoenix --
Now that is funny. You beat me or your ugly friends in the mask's? You just need to worry about yourself because trust me you will never get to me or this championship! Now I have a match to win.

-- Velvet laughs a little before seeing Taylor Wilde coming back from her hard match and then she licks her lips before yelling at Beth.

Velvet Sky --
Don't be so sure about yourself just watch this.

-- Beth already walked off to see as Velvet and the other two girls jump the already hurt Taylor Wilde beating her down with a smirk and anger in their faces as security runs in to break it up as cameras head to focus on the match about to happen.

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 DivasTitleMatch
Divas Championship
Beth Phoenix (c) vs Maryse

The bell rings and Maryse throws her jacket to Beth. Beth slams down Maryse with a body-slam. Beth drops a few elbows into Maryse and then she takes her out with a vicious clothesline. Maryse counters a power-slam with a chop to the knee of Beth followed by a boot to the face. Cover by Maryse and a kick out at 2. Maryse with a few kicks to Beth. Beth fights back with a few shoulder blocks but gets a knee to the face. Another cover by Maryse for 2. Maryse taunts Beth as Beth is down. Maryse with a chin-lock which Beth counters with a back suplex. Maryse with a kick to the knee of Beth and then a slap across the face that angers the Glamazon. Beth drives Maryse into the corner and unloads with right hands. Beth connects with a suplex. Hook of the leg and Maryse kicks out. Beth with an irish-whip, misses with a clothesline and Maryse nails her with a kick to the back of the head. Cover by Maryse and Beth kicks out. Maryse goes for another head-lock but Beth slides out of it and goes for the Glam-Slam. Maryse runs towards the ropes to escape but Beth pulls her back in the middle of the ring. Beth hits the Glam-Slam and gets the pin-fall to retain the Divas title.

Winner and Still Divas Champion: Beth Phoenix!

-- The cameras now cut to backstage where it is seen The Big Show and Mark Henry sizing each other up staring at each other ready to attack at anytime. Henry begins to laugh as The Big Show stares at him as from behind Triple H runs in with a steel chair nailing The Big Show over side the head with it as Mark Henry follows it up with the World's Largest Slam! Henry claps his hands together before the two walk off. Out of nowhere running down the hall comes Zack Ryder. Zack Ryder goes for the pin as head referee Mick Foley runs in and makes the pin!

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 GrudgeMatch
Grudge Match
Zack Ryder vs Chris Jericho

The bell rings and they go at it. Ryder unloads on Jericho in the corner. Ryder with a big clothesline for a 2 count. Ryder launches Jericho hard into the corner and covers him for another 2 count. Jericho fights back as the crowd chants for Ryder. Ryder makes a comeback but Jericho escapes out to the floor. Ryder sends him back in the ring and Jericho wraps his arms around the bottom rope. The ref tells Ryder to back off of Jericho. Jericho with a cheap shot on Ryder but misses with a clothesline as Ryder rolls him up for a 2 count. Ryder continues the offense on Jericho and drops him hard on his face for another 2 count. Ryder misses a splash and hits hard on the ropes. Jericho stomps on Ryder and drops a big elbow drop for a 2 count. Jericho grounds Ryder to the mat with a hold now. Jericho with another big elbow drop and 2 count. Jericho hits a big splash in the corner and Ryder goes back down. Jericho misses the next splash in the corner. Ryder misses a running boot to the head as Jericho moves. Jericho hits a running side kick to the back of the head but Ryder kicks out at 2. Jericho beats Ryder down in the corner as the ref tells him to back off. Ryder runs and kicks Jericho in the head. Jericho avoids the Rough Ryder and connects with a bull-dog. Jericho goes for the Lionsault but Ryder raises his knees to counter it. Jericho grabs Ryder’s legs and rolls him over into the Walls of Jericho. Ryder grabs the bottom rope and Jericho breaks the hold. Jericho goes for the Walls of Jericho again but Ryder kicks him away. Ryder goes for the Rough Ryder again but Jericho catches him in mid-air and connects with a tiger bomb. Jericho pins Ryder to get the clean victory at 11:17.

Winner: Chris Jericho!

After the match, Jericho grabs Ryder’s Internet Championship and leaves the ring as Ryder looks on. Jericho waves at Ryder before going into the back with the title smiling at the fact that his losing streak is over. Ryder follows Jericho but Jericho runs into his car and drives away leaving Ryder behind just holding his Hardcore title as in runs Chris Masters with a referee as he comes in from behind locking in the Master Lock and Ryder taps as Masters takes his newly won championship and leaves.

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 TeamvsTeam
Team Generico vs Team Christian
El Generico, Kane, MVP, Mr.Kennedy, & Mr.Hellwig vs Christian, Cody Rhodes, Austin Aries, John Morrison, & Bully Ray

El Generico and Austin Aries look to start things out for their respective teams. The bell rings and Christian jumps in the ring instead. Christian backs off of a lock up, resetting himself, and doing it again before backing into his own team's corner and tagging out to Cody Rhodes. Rhodes makes his way in and locks up with Generico. Rhodes and Generico trade holds for a bit before Rhodes puts him down with a shoulder-block. Generico comes back with a kick to the chest, but ends up walking into a beautiful disaster kick from Rhodes that's good for a two count. Christian tags in and kicks Generico hard in the gut while he's being held by Rhodes. Christian lays into Generico with a series of kicks before sending him into the corner. Generico responds with a hurricarana, and a low dropkick to a seated Christian in the corner. MVP tags in and comes into the match with a huge single leg kick to Christian that's good for a two count. MVP works over Christian with a series of kicks in the corner. Christian goes for an enzuigiri, but MVP blocks it, and hits a yakuza kick in the corner. MVP tags in Mr. Kennedy. Christian quickly makes the tag with Bully Ray. Ray drops Kennedy with a knee. Ray clotheslines Kennedy for a 2 count. Ray rakes Kennedy's back now and continues the assault in the corner. Ray with head-butts into the chest now and a big chop. Ray continues and yells at Kennedy to fight him. Ray with another chop and a big side-slam for a 2 count. Ray with more offense and an elbow to the face for a 2 count. Another big chop and splash in the corner from Ray. Ray with a suplex and another 2 count. Kennedy slaps Ray as he yells at him. Kennedy and Ray trade shots on their knees now. Ray knocks Kennedy back and goes for the Bubba Bomb. Kennedy counters and DDT's him. They go back to their knees and trade right hands again. Kennedy fights back to his feet this time and they collide. Kennedy with another attempt but he can't knock Ray off his feet. Kennedy ducks a clothesline and knocks Ray off his feet with a clothesline. Kennedy with a running elbow and a swinging neck-breaker for a 2 count. Ray blocks Mic Check. Kennedy with an enziguiri and a clothesline for another 2 count. Ray blocks Kennedy again with a big slam and another pin attempt. Ray with a big splash in the corner. Ray goes to the second rope for the big splash but Kennedy moves. Kennedy goes up top now and hits a Swanton for 2 as Ray rolls him up for a 2 count of his own. Kennedy comes down from the top but Ray catches him in mid-air with a cutter. 2 count by Ray. Ray misses with an elbow-drop. Kennedy hits the Mic-Check and pins Ray at 9:22.

Bully Ray has been eliminated.

Morrison distracts Kennedy allowing Rhodes to slide from behind and nail Kennedy with the Cross-Rhodes. Cover by Rhodes at 9:52 and that’s it for Kennedy.

Mr. Kennedy has been eliminated.

Rhodes tosses Kennedy out of the ring and laughs at him. Mr. Hellwig slides from behind and rolls up Rhodes to eliminate him at 10:02.

Cody Rhodes has been eliminated.

Rhodes goes nuts and tries to attack Hellwig but the referee tells him to back off. Kennedy grabs Rhodes’ foot and drags him out of the ring. Kennedy and Rhodes start going at it on the outside. Meanwhile, Aries takes down Mr. Hellwig with a running drop-kick followed by the Brain-buster for the pin at 10:20.

Mr. Hellwig has been eliminated.

El Generico gets in. They lock up and trade holds. Back and forth action on the mat until they break and Generico goes to the corner. They lock up again and Aries applies a headlock. Aries knocks Generico down and runs the ropes but Generico hip tosses him. Generico with two more takedowns, and another. Aries breaks out each time with a head-scissors. Generico hits a dropkick and sends Aries out to the floor. Aries comes back to the apron but Generico dropkicks him back to the floor. Generico slingshots out to the floor and Aries. Back in the ring, Generico goes to the top and hits a cross-body for 2. Generico hits a pair of monkey flips out of the corner. Aries counters and clotheslines Generico for 2. Aries springboards in onto Generico and then drops an elbow to the ribs for another pin attempt. Generico fights back but Aries drops him with an elbow to the face. Aries with a 2 count. Aries stomps on Generico's face twice and drops a right hand for another 2 count. Aries drops a knee in the back and applies a submission. Generico fights out but Aries slams him on his head. Aries goes for the Pendulum elbow drop but Generico blocks it. Generico comes back with forearms and a pair of dropkicks. Generico tags in the big red monster Kane. Kane takes down Aries with a big boot to the face. Aries counters a Chokeslam attempt and tags in Christian. Christian then tags in Morrison. Morrison tags Christian back in. Kane grabs Christian and brings him in the ring. Christian ducks a clothesline and hits a running forearm, then a clothesline of his own before hitting a drop toe hold that sends Kane into the ropes. Christian hits a splash onto Kane's back before trying for a quick roll up that's good for a two count. Kane charges Christian in the corner only to walk into a big boot, but when Christian jumps from the second rope, it's right into a big right hand from Kane. Kane tries for a suplex, but Christian reverses out of it into a fall away neck-breaker that's good for another near fall. Both men are back up and Christian runs right into a big side slam from Kane that's good for a near fall for Kane who goes back up to the top, but Christian is able to stop him, sitting him down on the top rope instead. Christian scales the ropes, but Kane pushes him off, crutching him on the top rope. Kane jumps off the turnbuckle with a big lariat that puts Christian down on the mat for a two count. Kane tries for the chokeslam but Christian is able to fight it off and connect with a DDT instead. Christian makes the tag with Aries. Aries springboards into the ropes and Kane catches him by the throat. Kane nails a Chokeslam and pins Aries at 16:23.

Austin Aries has been eliminated.

Morrison gets in and nails a knee to the face of Kane. Morrison misses with the Starship Pain and Christian gets in illegally and hits the Spear on Kane. MVP gets in and takes out Christian. Morrison nails the Starship Pain on Kane and hooks the leg for the pin-fall at 17:12.

Kane has been eliminated.

MVP and Christian start going at it. Christian goes for Killswitch but MVP blocks it. He goes for his finisher but Christian blocks that. They end up in the corner and MVP blocks a kick. MVP with a knee drop and another 2 count. MVP blocks the Killswitch again but Christian blocks the Pay Dirt. Christian with a kick in the corner. MVP catches Christian's cross body with a belly to belly suplex for a pin attempt. MVP goes for a big running boot but Christian blocks it with a spear. Cover by Christian and MVP kicks out. Christian goes up to the top for a Frog-Splash but Morrison gets into the apron and distracts the referee. MVP goes for a super-plex off the top rope but Christian knocks him off. Morrison goes up and nails MVP with the Starship pain for the three count at 20:12

MVP has been eliminated.

Morrison and Christian now two against one as Generico looks alarmed. Christian goes right in with and irish whip sending Generico to the corner but he stops himself and uses it to jump back nailing Christian. Morrison runs at him only to get a clothesline. Morrison jumps back up only to get a spike brain buster from Generico for the three count at 26:54

John Morrison has been eliminated.

Generico turns around right into the Killswitch! Christian has the thing one as MORRISON CLOTHESLINES CHRISTIAN! John follows it up with the starship pain as he pulls Generico over Christian for the 1...2...3 at 29:32

Winners: El Generico [Team Generico]

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 TagTeamTitles
Tag Team Championships
Brian Kendrick and Bryan Danielson vs Michael McGillicutty and Raven vs Kane and Matt Morgan

The match starts off the crowd is standing on their feet because at the end of this one we will witness new tag-team champions. At the sound of the bell Morgan goes after Raven with a few good shots to the body while Kane starts off witth Bryan Kendrick an easy task having him trapped in the corner landing a few shots of his own to the ribcage of Kendrick. Meanwhile Bryan Danielson has Michael in a headlock, but he gets out of it throws Bryan on the ropes and he rebounds directly into a big boot to the skull. McGillicutty goes for a quick pin but only gets to one as Kane relises what's happened and pulls him off. Kane then picks Michael up and throws him to the outside of the ring where he falls hard to the mat. While that's going on Morgan is double teamed by Raven and Kendrick! They relise that to win here tonight they all have to work together and take out the tougher competition. Morgan is slightly dazed by the multiple shots received by Kendrick and Raven so Kane comes to his aid throwing Kendrick out and grabbing Raven by his throat, but Raven knows he is in trouble and kicks kane in the gut, he then stumbles back and gets dropkicked by Danielson! Raven the gives Bryan a taste of his own medicine and hits a flying forearm! He goes for a pin but Danielson kicks out at 2. Meanwhile outside the ring Kendrick is throwing vicious uppercuts to Michael McGillicuttys throat which sends him leaning on the barricade. Kendrick then starts slamming Michaels head on the barricade after he's done he gets up on the matt and jumps off hitting a dropkick to Michaels who was on the barricade! Michael goes over the barricade into the audience and Kendrick leans on the mat but doesn't see kane who then proceeds by grabbing Kendrick by the hair and picking him up into the ring-my what power! Matt morgan meanwhile is feeding on Raven giving him something to think about with the powerbomb! Raven rolls out of the ring and falls on the outside! Kane has Kendrick who he then tombestones and he also flies out of the ring after lading on Raven who is just about to get up! Daniel Bryan is in shock now as he goes to throw some punches at Kanes and Morgans back, they turn to him and look at each other and smirk as Bryan begs for mercy, they both nod and grab Bryans throat together and hit a double chokeslam! Morgan gets the pin, 1...2...3!

Winners & New Tag Team Champions: Kane & Matt Morgan

-- After the match Morgan roars in anticipation for the near future as Kane throws his arms down and fire erupts from all four corners of the ring. Just then chaos spills as all the men in the match run in trying to take out Kane and Morgan but they fight back cleaning house! One by one they all spill out of the ring like flies! Morgan is the first to go out . He grabs Kendrick, picks him up and throws him through the announce table on the right! He is out! He then does the same to his partner Bryan Danielson except on the other table! Oh my god ! Meanwhile Kane has his own table set up and he lights it on fire with a match he has hidin in his right boot. Its now fuming with flames Kane grabs Michael McGillicutty and Raven and hits a double chokeslam on them both sending them through the firey table which is now put out! Morgan then joins Kane holding the back of his head, the pose once as victors. Morgan hands Kane the title as they lift it high in the air as their theme plays in the background as we head to a commercial break.

-- The theme music fills the arena as the crowd jumps up in complete cheers for The Apex Predator Randy Orton! Tonight is the big night that Randy can continue his roll to become the World Heavyweight Champion and he is more than ready to do it. Randy walks out from the back with that blank look on his face as you know he is listening to those voices in his head. Randy Orton wears his ring gear but something not usual to see he has a microphone in his hand. He continues his slow walk to the ring as the crowd just continues to cheer for Orton. As Randy enters the ring he cracks his neck and stares straight in front of him not cracking a smile or a smirk as he just moves the microphone to talking level.

Randy Orton --
Week after week i have came out here to receive no respect from AJ Styles... receive no respect from Justin Gabriel... receive no respect from Dolph Ziggler. Me the youngest World Champion in this business! But that all ends here tonight when I take that World Heavyweight Championship once again and make this people respect me and be afraid of me! They will all fear me once I get done and well if they are not afraid or they will not respect me... I WILL PUNT THEM INTO NEXT WEEK! I WILL... be the winner or this match and once again have the World Heavyweight Championship and if any of those other three thing any differently they can come prove it. Now lets on with the show!

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 ME
Steel Cage Fatal Four Way for World Heavyweight Championship
AJ Styles (c) vs Randy Orton vs Justin Gabriel vs Dolph Ziggler

DING! DING! DING!

As the bell rings, every man watches everyone else. Ziggler quickly stomps forward and kicks Orton in the gut, as Gabriel and Styles go at it. Ziggler backs Orton into the turnbuckle, and climbs up, hammering down shots. Styles then backs Gabriel into the opposite corner, Styles nails shoulder shots to Gabriel, before irish whipping him into Orton and Ziggler. Orton manages to push Ziggler off the turnbuckle, and hang him up with a flapjack. Ziggler bounces back as Orton kicks Gabriel in the gut. Orton the turns back into the turnbuckle.

Orton runs out of the turnbuckle and takes Gabriel down with a clothesline. Orton then takes Ziggler down with a clothesline. Then, takes Styles down with a clothesline. Orton then sees that Zigger is the first to get back to his feet. Orton rushes over, to continue the assult, but Ziggler uses the ropes to kick Orton in the gut, and throw him out of the ring. Ziggler then turns around to see Styles fist in his face. Ziggler leans back against the ropes, but when Styles goes for an irish whip, Ziggler swings around, and flips Styles over his shoulders. Styles lands on the mat hard, and Ziggler quickly covers.

ONE! TWO! FOOT ON THE ROPE!

Styles sits up, in pain, and Ziggler continues boots. Ziggler then hawls Styles back to his feet, but Gabriel comes out from the turnbuckle, and takes Ziggler down to one knee. Together, Styles and Gabriel then both kick Ziggler in the head, taking him down. Styles and Gabriel, both get back to their feet, but Styles kicks Gabriel in the gut. Styles then flips back, and takes Gabriel down with a Pele Kick. Styles covers!

ONE! TWO! KICKOUT!

Styles then turns around, for Ziggler to kick him in the gut, and pull him into the turnbuckle, hammering down shots on him. Orton then walks over to Gabriel, jumping up and slamming Gabriel down with a kneedrop. Gabriel sits up after the shot, and Orton quickly locks him in a headlock. Orton brings Gabriel back to his feet, to endure more pain.

Orton quickly hiptosses Gabriel down, continuing to lock in this headlock. Gabriel manages to push himself out, and grab Orton with his legs, locking him in a head scissors. Orton manages to break free and swing onto his knees, nailing Gabriel with a shot. Orton pushes himself to his feet and stomps on Gabriel, until Ziggler runs over and jumps on Orton's back, locking him in a Sleeperhold. Orton battles through it, but Ziggler manages to pull Orton down on the mat. Ziggler then gets up, and stomps on Orton. Styles then runs over and takes Ziggler down with a clothesline. Styles then hits the ropes, and jumps over Ziggler, who is back on his feet. Styles then jumps over Ziggler, as he runs back. Ziggler jumps back to his feet, and Styles goes for a dropkick. Ziggler manages to catch AJ's leg, and slam him down on the mat. Styles rolls through though, taking Ziggler into the turnbuckle. Styles then rolls back, onto his feet, but Orton pulls him back, and pulls the rope down, sends Styles back onto the apron. Orton then runs at Ziggler, and pulls him out of the turnbuckle, nailing him with an european uppercut. Ziggler goes back, and Orton runs for a clothesline, but Ziggler ducks. Ziggler then turns around, and goes for a clothesline on Orton. Zigger takes Orton down.

Styles springs off the ropes and takes Ziggler down with a flying clothesline. Styles then turns around to a shot from Orton, taking him down into the ropes. Orton then grabs Styles and irish whips him into the ropes, where Justin Gabriel is leaning. Gabriel tosses Styles over the ropes, making him land on the apron. Gabriel then uses the ropes to spring off and take Orton down with a kick. Gabriel quickly springs to his feet, but Zigger kicks him in the gut, and rolls him up in a small package!

ONE! TWO! KICKOUT!

Styles grabs Orton, who is leaning against the ropes after the kick. Orton comes back through and hangs Styles up on the ropes, with an RKO! Styles falls back down onto the floor. Ziggler then takes Orton down with a quick clothesline. Ziggler then turns around, to see Gabriel running towards him. Ziggler manages to push Gabriel, sending him over the top rope, ontop of AJ Styles, who is climbing back to his feet. Both Gabriel, and Styles are now down on the mat.

Orton and Ziggler trade shots, as Styles and Gabriel are still down on the outside. Orton quickly irish whips Ziggler into the ropes. Ziggler runs back and Orton slams Ziggler down with a quick Powerslam. Ziggler quickly springs up, into the ropes, allowing Orton to kick Ziggler in the gut. Ziggler slips through the second and third ropes. Orton then grabs onto Ziggler's hair, pulling him back ito the ring, for a DDT off the second ropes!

Orton stalks Ziggler, slamming down on the mat, stalking for an RKO. Ziggler slowly gets to his feet. AJ Styles quickly runs back inside the ring and when Orton goes for an RKO, Styles kicks Orton in the gut, going for a Styles Clash but Ziggler quickly hits the ropes, and runs back, nailing a ZigZag on Styles. This brings everyone down to the mat. Suddenly, Gabriel climbs the turnbuckle, leaping off, nailing a 450 Splash on all three men!

THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!

Gabriel pushes Orton's body over, and throws Ziggler off Styles. Gabriel then stands up, looking at the three bodies, before looking at the top of the cage. Gabriel begins to climb the cage, Gabriel reaches the top! Suddenly, Ziggler begins to crawl towards the door. Gabriel continues to crawl down, but his wrist tape gets caught on a bit of steel. Gabriel trys to pull it off, but no luck. Meanwhile, Ziggler gets the door open, pulling himself out. All at the same time, Styles and Orton both get to their feet. Styles quickly manages to nail a Styles Clash on Orton, pinning him. As Styles pins, Gabriel breaks free and crawls down, and Zigger pulls himself out!

ONE! Justin jumps down! TWO! Ziggler is almost out! THREE! Styles scores the win! Gabriel hits the bottom! Ziggler is laying on the floor!

-----------------------

DING! DING! DING!|

The fans are shocked as three competitors of this match, all won at the same time. Even ring-side staff are puzzled.

JBL walks out from the back, glaring at the competitors. The cage raises, and Styles gets back into the ring, with the World Heavyweight Championship. He stands up on the turnbuckle, raising it in the air. Ziggler gets back in the ring aswell, glaring at Styles. JBL gets in, as Ziggler stands beside Styles.

JBL
"Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, with the outcome of this match .. It has been decided that AJ Styles will remain, the World Heavyweight Champion.."

JBL shakes his head in disgust, as Ziggler begins yelling at JBL.

Dolph Ziggler
"WHAT?! HE GETS THE TITLE! THAT IS SO UNFAIR!!! WHAT THE HELL!?"

JBL takes off his suit and leans it against the ropes. He takes off his cowboy hat, and tells Ziggler to calm down. Suddenly, JBL takes Ziggler and Styles heads off, with a massive Double Clothesline from Hell! The fans boo as JBL stands there, looking down at the two bodies. JBL then picks up the microphone and the World Heavyweight Championship.

JBL
"Know what? Nevermind! I've changed my mind! The World Heavyweight Championship will now be VACATED, until further notice! Thank you folks!"

JBL then smirks and walks over, throwing the World Title on his shoulder, and putting his cowboy hat back on his head. JBL continues up the ramp, with a huge grin on his face.

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 LarinatisvsLong
Team Laurinaitis vs Team Long
The Miz, Triple H, Wade Barrett, Mark Henry and Alberto Del Rio vs The Rock, John Cena, CM Punk, Shawn Michaels and The Big Show

The bell rings and we kick things off with CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio. Punk goes to work on Del Rio's arm and puts him in a headlock. Punk fires away with forearm shots. Punk dumps Del Rio out to the floor and comes crashing down. Punk then sends Del Rio back in the ring. Punk comes back in the ring but Del Rio lays him out and makes the tag to The Miz. Miz runs and kicks Punk in the head for a 2 count. Miz goes for a headlock now as the crowd chants for Punk. Miz continues and hits the clothesline in the corner. Miz goes up to the top and comes crashing down on Punk's back. Miz beats Punk down with forearms now and puts him in a chin-lock. Punk fights back and nails a backdrop. Punk charges but Miz kicks him in the face. Miz goes back up to the top but Punk spin kicks him on the way down. Punk makes the tag to John Cena. Cena takes Miz down with a headlock then brings him to his feet and continues the attack. Cena kicks Miz in the gut and suplexes him. Cena with a dropkick and a 1 count. Miz ducks a clothesline and drops Cena with a big boot. Miz continues the assault and kicks Cena in the head for another 2 count. Miz keeps control of the match and clotheslines Cena in the corner. Miz goes up top and comes down with a double axe handle for a 2 count. Miz stomps and punches at Cena, then drives more knees to the back. Miz with a headlock now. Cena fights out and hits the shoulder blocks followed by the big back drop. Cena hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle and goes for the Attitude Adjustment but Miz blocks it and hits an inverted DDT for a 2 count. Miz tags in Triple H. Triple H walks up and stares down Cena who gets up on one knee and stares him down as well. Triple H with a headlock, Cena breaks it up, but Triple H connects with a shoulder block. Triple H blocks a hip toss and connects with one of his own. Another lock up, Triple H with a headlock and Cena fights out of it showing his strength. Cena with a headlock of his own. Triple H attempts an irish whip, but Cena keeps it locked on and down to the ground. Triple H ties Cena up in the ropes, lands a few elbows and Cena levels Triple H with a shoulder block. Triple H attempts another hip toss and Cena overpowers him with a big clothesline. Cena then mocks Triple H doing a salute to him. Triple H shoves Cena away and Cena tackles Triple H. John Cena with a kick to the gut and quick suplex on Triple H that results in a two count. Triple H fires back with a kick to Cena’s chest, misses a clothesline, Cena connects with a flying shoulder block, Cena attempts this again and Triple H moves causing Cena to crash and burn. Cena rolls to the outside and Triple H drives him back first into the ring. Back in the ring, Triple H drives his knee into the spine of Cena. Triple H drops an elbow over the back of Cena and drops another over his ribs. Triple H with a huge irish whip to Cena that causes Cena to bounce off and hit the ring with force. Triple H irish whips Cena with force to the opposite corner as well. Quick cover by Triple H and Cena kicks out. Cena fires back with some right hands. Triple H catches Cena with a big boot in the corner. Triple H jumps off and Cena gets his feet up. Triple H connects with his feet, gets taken down with a shoulder block and then Cena takes him down with his spinning side suplex. Cena calls for the Five Knuckle Shuffle, but Triple H kicks him in the face and catches Cena with a high knee off the ropes. Triple H with a knee to the face and attempts a Pedigree. Cena counters into a back body-drop. Cena tags in the Big Show. Show gets in but Triple H quickly tags in Henry. Henry gets in and has a stare-down with Show. Show fights Henry off with huge chops. Henry whips him into the ropes. Show comes back and takes Henry down with a big shoulder tackle. Henry rolls to the floor to regroup. Show follows him and drops him with a big clothesline. They go at it on the floor. Show throws Henry into the steel steps after clotheslining him on the floor. They bring it back in the ring and Henry takes out Show's knee. Henry kicks Show in the head three times, keeping him on the mat. 2 count for Henry. Henry continues the attack on Show's leg. Henry applies a half Boston crab now. Show finally makes it to the ropes and breaks the hold. Show kicks Henry off and gets up. Henry hits a big clothesline in the corner. He goes for another but Show puts up a big boot. Show goes to the second rope and comes down with a big shoulder block, taking Henry down. HBK begs Show to make the tag and he does. Michaels gets in and he is all over Henry now. Henry shoves HBK away but Michaels comes back jumping on Henry’s back and hitting him with some elbows into the face. Henry drops down on his back crashing HBK down to the mat. Henry puts his foot over Shawn’s chest and lifts up his other leg so he is standing only in one leg that’s over Shawn’s chest. Henry sends Michaels to the corner and connects with a big splash. Henry with a big clothesline taking down HBK and then he hits a big elbow-drop for a 2 count. Henry misses with a leg-drop and HBK hits a drop-kick into the face. HBK jumps off the top rope and Henry catches him in mid-air. Henry applies a bear-hug now. HBK tries to fight it off. Michaels with some elbows into the head of the World’s Strongest Man. Henry releases the hold and goes for the World’s Strongest Slam but HBK counters into a neck-breaker. Michaels tags in the Rock. Rock gets in and he unloads on Henry with right hands. Rock takes down Henry with a clothesline and connects with two consecutive elbow-drops to the chest followed by a knee-drop into the face. Cover by Rock and Henry pushes him off at 1. Rock continues with the right hands on Henry until Henry shoves him away. Henry misses with a clothesline and Rock hits a big time DDT. Rock goes for the cover and Henry kicks out at 2. Rock foolishly goes for the Rock-Bottom as he is unable to lift up Henry and Henry hits him with his huge elbow right into the side of the head. Henry takes down Rock with a clothesline followed by a huge leg-drop. Henry makes the tag with Barrett. Barrett slaps Rock in the head and laughs at him. Barrett puts Rock on a head-lock which the Rock counters with a back suplex. Barrett takes down Rock with a big boot to the face. The US Champion nails the Rock with a suplex and then with another one. Rock reverses the third suplex into a suplex of his own. Rock makes the tag with Cena. Cena with a huge hip toss and dropkick comb on Barrett. Barrett goes after Cena with some big right hands and kicks. Barrett mounts Cena and drops some big right hands. Cena fights back with big shots to Barrett in the corner. Cena goes for an AA early and The Miz gets in to hit Cena from behind. Cena tosses The Miz out of the ring. Barrett with a big backbreaker on Cena. Barrett with a big flying elbow off the second rope and gets a close two count over Cena. Barrett starts working over Cena in the corner with some big kicks. Cena fires back with a few right hands. Cena misses a splash in the corner and Barrett executes a big reverse neck-breaker. Barrett drives his knee into the back of Cena and pulls back his arms. Cena tries to fight to his feet, but Barrett kicks him back down on the mat. Barrett catapults Cena into the ropes. Barrett drives his knee into the back of Cena pulling back on his arms. Cena with his jumping shoulder blocks and twisting powerbomb in the middle of the ring. Cena drops the five knuckle shuffle over Barrett. Cena makes the tag with HBK and Michaels connects with his signature elbow-drop off the top rope. Michaels signals for the Sweet Chin Music but Henry gets in and HBK takes him down with the super-kick. Barrett takes advantage of the distraction to hit the Wasteland on Michaels. Cover by Barrett and Michaels kicks out at 2 and a half. Barrett goes for the Wasteland again but HBK counters with a few elbows to the chin. Michaels hits the Sweet Chin Music on Barrett. HBK goes for the cover and gets the pin-fall at 16:43.

Wade Barrett has been eliminated.

Mark Henry recovers from the super-kick and he quickly surprises Michaels with the World’s Strongest Slam. Henry hooks the leg and gets the three counts at 17:09.

Shawn Michaels has been eliminated.

Show comes in and Henry takes out his knee. Henry scoop slams Show and drops a big elbow. Henry works on Show's knee now and drops another big elbow on it. Henry locks a body scissors on Show's leg. Henry continues dropping elbows and working over Show's hurt leg. Show fights out but Henry takes him down with a kick to the head. Henry with a 2 count. Henry goes right back to work on Show's leg and knee. Show fights Henry off again as the crowd chants for him. They both charge with clotheslines, collide and go down. They get to their knees and trade head-butts. They get to their feet. Show hits a series of head-butts and a clothesline, knocking Henry down. Another clothesline by Show. Show continues to run over Henry as the crowd pops. Show scoop slams Henry and calls for the chokeslam. Henry blocks it and hits the World’s Strongest Slam. Henry hooks the leg and Show kicks out. Henry can’t believe it. Triple H sees that Show is down so he tells Henry to tag him in. Henry tags in Triple H who waits for Show to get on his knees. Trips runs towards Show and the Big Show knocks him down with the WMD. Show goes for the cover and the Game is over at 23:21.

Triple H has been eliminated.

Del Rio gets in. Del Rio tries to take control in the corner but Show turns it around and hits a series of big body blows and a chop to the chest. Show with a big head-butt and more big chops to the chest. Show uses the ropes to choke Del Rio. Del Rio fires back with kicks and right hands but Show drops him with another head-butt. Show backs Del Rio on the ropes and hits him in the gut again. Del Rio kicks Show in the head but gets knocked down with a shoulder block. Show suplexes Del Rio for a 2 count. Show keeps in control. Del Rio finally goes for Show's legs and jumps up on his back for a sleeper hold. Del Rio takes Show to the mat with the sleeper. Show fights out of it. Del Rio applies a headlock and tries to wear Show down to the mat again, and he does. Show powers out finally and backdrops Del Rio hard, both go down. Del Rio strikes first but Show hits him with a big chop to the chest. They trade shots from low on the mat. Del Rio drops Show for a 2 count. Show powers out of a lock this time and clotheslines Del Rio. Mark Henry gets in and takes down Show with a shoulder block. Punk jumps off the top rope but Henry catches him in mid-air with a clothesline. Cena with a shoulder-block on Henry but Henry bounces Cena back sending him out of the ring. Rock gets in and he takes down Henry with a big clothesline. Miz gets in and he takes out Rock with a big boot to the face. The referee tries to restore order and tells Miz to go back in his corner. While the ref is distracted Triple H comes back with a sledgehammer and he nails Show with a shot to the head. Trips slides out of the ring and hits Rock with the sledgehammer too. The ref sees Del Rio covering Show and counts for the pin-fall at 29:14.

Big Show has been eliminated.

CM Punk gets in and goes after Del Rio as the teams are three on three. Punk with a big kick and shoulder thrusts in the corner. Punk charges but Del Rio moves and he hits the ring post. Del Rio pulls on Punk's arm and uses the ring post on it. Del Rio comes back in and hits an arm-bar takedown for a 2 count. Del Rio goes back to work on the arm now. Punk tries to come back but Del Rio drops down and gets another 2 count. Del Rio runs the ropes and charges but Punk moves and he lands on the floor. Punk blocks a clothesline when Del Rio comes back in and hits a neck-breaker. Punk with knees to the head now. Punk hits a high knee to the jaw in the corner and then a bulldog as the crowd pops. Punk springboards in with a clothesline. Punk signals for the GTS. Del Rio slides out of it and throws Punk back into the ring post. Del Rio drops Punk with a backstabber for a 2 count. Punk blocks the arm-bar and hits Del Rio with a roundhouse kick to the head. Cover by Punk for the two counts. Punk lifts Del Rio into his shoulders and signals for the GTS but he doesn’t see Miz slapping Del Rio’s arm to make the blind tag. Punk hits the GTS on Del Rio but Miz comes from behind and nails Punk with the Skull Crashing Finale. Miz with a hook of the leg and gets the pin-fall at 34:21.

CM Punk has been eliminated.

John Cena comes in. Miz misses a big running kick, Cena blocks it and goes for the STF but Miz fights free. Miz with a backbreaker combo for another 2 count. Miz calls for the Skull Crushing Finale but Cena blocks it and splashes him in the corner. Cena with a huge clothesline and another 2 count. Cena goes to the top but Miz stops him and climbs up with him. Cena overpowers Miz on the top and head-butts him back to the floor. Cena comes off the top with the big leg drop and covers for a 2 count. Cena goes for the AA but Miz blocks it and DDT's him for a 2 count. Miz tags in Mark Henry. Henry with a splash in the corner followed by a big boot to the face. Henry punishes Cena’s back. Cena fights back against the strongest man in the world but Henry takes Cena down with a vicious head-butt. Henry applies the bear-hug now. Cena tries to fight out of it but Henry squeezes Cena. Cena with some right hands on Henry and finally breaks the hold. Cena goes for the AA but Henry over-powers him splashing him down. Henry misses with a big splash off the 2nd rope and Cena locks in the STF. Miz gets in and breaks it up but the Rock takes out the WWE Champion with a spine-buster. Rock then hits the Rock-Bottom on Del Rio. Henry takes down Rock from behind. Cena catches Henry, lifts him into his shoulders and connects with an impressive Attitude Adjustment. Cena covers Henry and gets the pin-fall at 41:24.

Mark Henry has been eliminated.

Del Rio quickly takes Cena down with a German suplex. Cena gets up with right hands but Del Rio turns it around in the corner and hits a big kick to the back. Del Rio kicks Cena out of the ring and follows to the floor. Del Rio brings it back in and hits an elbow from the top for a 2 count. Del Rio keeps Cena grounded with a chin-lock now. Cena comes back with a gut-wrench suplex but can't get the pin. Cena with a fisherman's suplex and a 2 count. Del Rio connects with a cross arm-breaker for a 2 count. Del Rio with a running kick to the head and another. Del Rio with more offense and a 2 count on Cena. Cena does the usual and hits the Five Knuckle Suffle. Del Rio counters the Attitude Adjustment for a 2 count. Del Rio kicks Cena in the back and goes for the cross arm-breaker. Cena counters and hits a dropkick. Cena ends up on the top but Del Rio jumps up and kicks him in the head. Del Rio misses a kick in the corner this time and Cena goes for the STF. Del Rio with another stiff kick. Cena ends upside down in the corner and Del Rio wails away with kicks. Del Rio charges but Cena moves and Del Rio crashes into the ring-post. Cena comes down off the top rope and pins Del Rio for a 2 count. Cena goes for the AA but Del Rio counters and German suplexes him for a 2 count. Del Rio locks on the cross arm-breaker. Cena tries to break it but Del Rio stops him. Cena overpowers Del Rio and lifts him up, dropping him with a powerbomb. Alex Riley gets on the ring apron to distract the referee. Miz gets in and hits Cena with the WWE title belt. Rock gets in and clotheslines the Miz before taking out Riley. As the ref argues with the Rock, Edge comes running down through the fans and he gets in the ring. Edge hits the spear on Del Rio and then slides out of the ring. Cena puts his arm over the chest of Del Rio and gets the pin-fall at 49:31.

Alberto Del Rio has been eliminated.

Miz waits for Cena to get up for the Awesome Clothesline and Miz mixes things up with the right arm. Miz with a double sledge from the turnbuckles for a near fall. Miz with a knee lift followed by a neck breaker for a near fall. Miz kicks Cena in the corner and he punches him. The referee pulls Miz out of the corner but Miz returns to the attack. Miz waits for Cena to get back to his feet with an AWESOME Clothesline but Cena moves out of the way. Cena tags in the Rock. Rock goes after the Miz with strong right hands. Rock sends Miz out of the ring with a strong right hand. Miz realizes that it’s two on one so he decided to walk away. John Laurinaitis comes out and he tells Miz to get back in the ring and win this thing for team Laurinaitis. Miz says forget about it, I’m done with this crap. Rock catches Miz from behind and sends him into the barricade. Rock points the middle finger on Laurinaitis. Rock sends Miz back in the ring where he connects with a big time spine-buster. Rock goes for the People’s Elbow but Riley gets in the ring and Rock takes him down with a clothesline. Cena gets in and tosses Riley out of the ring. Cena hits the AA on Riley into the floor. Back in the ring, Miz catches Rock from behind and hits the Skull Crashing Finale. Miz with the cover and Rock kicks out at 2. Miz with a running kick to the face as he gets frustrated. Miz goes to pick up the Rock but Rock catches him into the Rock-Bottom. Rock follows that up with the People’s Elbow. Rock with the hook of the leg and the final pin-fall at 55:25.

Winners: The Rock, John Cena, CM Punk, Shawn Michaels and the Big Show [Team Long]

Laurinaitis gets into the ring and argues with the referee. He demands to reverse his decision or he will be fired. John turns into an AA by Cena. Rock picks up the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and tosses him out of the ring. Rock gets a microphone and he says that the funny stuff is over. He warns Cena to call tomorrow’s match between Lesnar and Rock down the middle and not play favourites with either of them. Cena takes the mic from the Rock and he promises that the best man will win in that match. He also promises that the best man will win at WrestleMania and it’s going to be him. Before the Rock can reply, Brock Lesnar storms into the ring and he nails Rock with the F-5. Brock and Cena have a stare-down before Lesnar leaves the ring laughing as Cena looks down at Rock who is out cold. The men leave the stage as The Rock & John Laurinaitis are only ones left in the ring.

The crowd was just beginning to wind down as the theme music goes off and the whole arena jumps to their feet in pure disbelief of what the hell they just heard go over the titantron. Jim Ross is heard yelling out "WHAT!" The music goes on as from the back walks the man himself Eric Bischoff with a nice new business suit on with that huge smile on his face. The crowd is going wild in boos not knowing what to really think as Eric stops at the top of the stage with a small little laugh waving at the crowd.

Eric Bischoff --
You people like like you just saw a ghost or something! Well guess what! This is not a trick or you are not dreaming! I'm Back and better than ever! As a matter of fact... I OWN THE WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT! Vincent Kennedy McMahon has fallen to Eric Bischoof and now I call the shots around this place and my first announcement it that Monday Night Raw no longer exists! Theodore Long you are no longer the General Manager of Raw but starting tomorrow night you are the GM of Monday.. Night.. NITRO! Oh and to take after Vince's famous quote... Vince McMahon... YOUR FIRED!

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 FantasyWWELogo_display_image

>>>END OF SHOW<<<

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:15 pm

OT- THAT WAS THE GREATEST PPV EVER! WE need that every ppv!!!
Props to everyone who was involved that was without a doubt ppv of the year candidate

Velvet Sky is in the back proud of what she did to Taylor Wilde her and the ladies are getting packed though for Monday Night Nitro as Velvet remembers what Phoenix said to her earlier

The rest of my people board the plane as it is ready to take off tonight for Raw
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:21 pm

OFF: Great PPV.
The ending with Bischoff screwed up everything I believe because it was so rushed.
But a part from that it was a great show.
RED gives 9/10
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:36 pm

Why can't Christian get a damn title match? I mean come on! lol jk
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:00 am

Well we went over the 70 mark..

Granger when will version 3.0 be made I have school for the next week I'll try and post as often as I can, maybe after Raw a promo with Velvet Sky and Drew McIntyre
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:04 am

Great PPV, I loved it! Anyway, yea Granger when will 3.0 be made? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 43 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43