The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Immortal Without Hardy? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Immortal Without Hardy? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Immortal Without Hardy? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Immortal Without Hardy? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Immortal Without Hardy? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Immortal Without Hardy? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Immortal Without Hardy? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Immortal Without Hardy? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Immortal Without Hardy? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Immortal Without Hardy? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Immortal Without Hardy?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Immortal Without Hardy? Empty
PostSubject: Immortal Without Hardy?   Immortal Without Hardy? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:18 pm

Could you see it surviving? Immortal has been built up to be an organisation for whose members the preservation of Jeff Hardy as champion is a shared concern.

But what if we moved away from that? Despite some interesting promos, Hardy has been putting on some fairly lacklustre in-ring performances lately, and has the distinct possibility of being sent to jail to boot. Do you think that the belt should stay with Hardy to the very end, or could you buy into a post-Hardy immortal? If the former, why; if the latter, how would you go about doing this?
Back to top Go down
meh.
Jobber
Jobber
meh.

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Without Hardy?   Immortal Without Hardy? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:09 pm

I think Hardy was the wrong man for the bill. Anderson or Angle should've gotten it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Without Hardy?   Immortal Without Hardy? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Anderson has better in-ring skills.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Without Hardy?   Immortal Without Hardy? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:15 pm

I doubt he will go to jail since it his first charge. But yea they could just have AJ take over the main spot. afro
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Without Hardy?   Immortal Without Hardy? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:38 pm

This isn't about whether he should've got or not, it's about the fact that Immortal has been built up around Hardy. And the topic is, if Hardy was to go, would Immortal also sink?

AJ Styles suggestion, I have one qualm with ~ how could he go from being nearly thrown out to the spearhead of Immortal?

I personally couldn't buy into an Immortal without Hardy unless there was a good storyline to it. Which if I can't think of, the idiot, Vince Russo, certainly won't think of.
Back to top Go down
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
meh.
Jobber
Jobber
meh.

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Without Hardy?   Immortal Without Hardy? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:50 pm

I have one in my Mind which I could buy, but it's been used. Kinda like ORTON/eVOLUTION IN '04!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Without Hardy?   Immortal Without Hardy? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 pm

Depends on one thing. That one thing? Reid Flair. A "masked man" takes out Hardy, injuring him an putting him out of commision. Immortal is unsure of what to do, but Ric assures the group he knows just what to do. He brings Reid in, and as the son of "The Nature Boy," Reid gets over quickly, becoming the spearhead of Immortal. Good reign, we forget about Hardy's involvement with the group, until somehow, Eric finds out the masked man was Reid, and by right we'll get an Immortal/Fourtune feud.

or

Hardy gets "injured" during a match, has to forfeit the title. Ric fixes the situation by bringing in Reid, and Reid quickly gets over. Reid wins the World Title, and the rest of Fourtune also claim gold. Then, Ric gets too big for his britches and Fourtune leaves Immortal, or Eric gets jealous of Ric's guys, and has them ousted. This also sets up an Immortal/Fourtune feud, and relies on Reid's success in getting over.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Without Hardy?   Immortal Without Hardy? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:25 am

As much as I like them storylines, can Ric Flair be TNA WHC?

Like... really? Can he?

Who's going to tune into a company who's champion is an unknown?

Like him or not saying your companies champion is Jeff Hardy is credible. But Reid Flair?

Back to top Go down
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Without Hardy?   Immortal Without Hardy? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:45 am

Flair is basically the greatest last name any wrestler can have. Ric Flair has left a legacy, and I'm sure if hyped properly, Reid can be the World Champion. The thing is, can TNA hype him up enough to make him a serious contender? That's why I said, post-Hardy Immortal relies on a well hyped Flair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Without Hardy?   Immortal Without Hardy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortal Without Hardy?
Page 1 of 1