The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?

Go down 
+7
Oriadon
TJ
Nova
Jericho
Jarrett
Sam
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? Empty
PostSubject: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:21 am

So? This was sparked by Super saying 'Henry won't be champ by Mania'. I can understand why, but who is going to beat him?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:23 am

Sheamus or Big Show
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:26 am

Well, I'm not directly answering your question -- but it's somewhat a related topic.

Since Daniel Bryan stands by his word that he'll cash in at WrestleMania, the opponent I'd like to see against him most (so basically who I'd like to go in as a champ, not who I think will) would be CM Punk, Christian, Wade Barrett, or a returning Chris Jericho. (As I think any combination of the above would make a really great match between really great guys. Even Sin Cara would be a good match -- though we've seen it before -- but that's quite the stretch.)

Also having Bryan/Barrett would be directly symbolic of the future generation and I think would be really nice to see at a WrestleMania.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:29 am

Unfortunately, I can see Big Show defeating Mark Henry for the title.
Hopefully though, by WrestleMania Christian will be champion again, I'd say he and Daniel Bryan could put on a great match, if Daniel Bryan still has the case then.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:32 am

Sam And The Dirt Is Gone wrote:
Sheamus or Big Show

My main gripe here is that he already beat both quite cleanly.. I don't like that. But again, I'm not the Head Booker of WWE. I realisically think they'll throw the strap on Show. Sheamus, maybe. It'd be nice.

Jarrett wrote:
Well, I'm not directly answering your question -- but it's somewhat a related topic.

Since Daniel Bryan stands by his word that he'll cash in at WrestleMania, the opponent I'd like to see against him most (so basically who I'd like to go in as a champ, not who I think will) would be CM Punk, Christian, Wade Barrett, or a returning Chris Jericho. (As I think any combination of the above would make a really great match between really great guys. Even Sin Cara would be a good match -- though we've seen it before -- but that's quite the stretch.)

Also having Bryan/Barrett would be directly symbolic of the future generation and I think would be really nice to see at a WrestleMania.

.... Jarrett should totally read Adams upcoming booker.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:33 am

Jake, to be real, the only thing I can see Danielson doing now is cashing in, and losing within ten seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:33 am

God V2 (SUPERFRIEND) wrote:
Jake, to be real, the only thing I can see Danielson doing now is cashing in, and losing within ten seconds.

I honestly think they'll give it to Barrett before WrestleMania
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:36 am

I'm not totally down with them but I heard some rumors from my friends spread that someone was going to return soon? I can unfortunately agree with Jake and say Big Show will win , which will make for some horrible storylines, because personally Show isn't one of my top superstars, he's just been using the same gimmick, maybe turn heel and retire soon, and as for Daniel Bryan I think his time will definetely approach come Wrestlemania--i just forgot that he still owned the briefcase, so I was totally unaware of the situation. But yeah, I don't see Christian winning it, maybe Show or Bryan.

Last edited by .ηovα. on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:39 am

I'd love to see a David vs. Goliath match with Bryan vs. Henry. But Mizark is definitely dropping it in the near future so that's unlikely.

And I'd love to see Marik beat Mark for the WHC...
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:41 am

I think Sheamus would be the one to take it off Mark Henry. As good as this reigns been, no chance he goes into Wrestlemania as champion, at least not that I see. Actually, I just don;t see him holding the belt that long, maybe a change and he gets it back before Mania.

Also, Sheamus and Mark Henry only really had two singles matches in their mini-feud, trading losses by count-out, so there's still fuel there if the WWE wants to burn it.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:43 am

Kelly Kelly.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:58 am

I think Sheamus should win it, then have Cody win the RR. Sheamus loses the belt @ EC to Orton, setting up Orton VS Cody @ Mania, but Bryan cashes in the MITB, making it a Triple Threat, kinda like what they did with Benoit/HHH/HBK. Then have Cody win and DB be the first to lose cashing it in. They could have a feud with Cody VS DB after where Bryan wins the title eventually. WWE Creative needs to hire me.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:00 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:
I'd love to see a David vs. Goliath match with Bryan vs. Henry. But Mizark is definitely dropping it in the near future so that's unlikely.

And I'd love to see Marik beat Mark for the WHC...

Who do you think will beat him in the near future?

Surely people don't expect the Big Show to be the one?
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Big Show should not win the title. That simple. Like i said, It should be Sheamus, or Orton if they wanna have him hold it until Mania where he would drop it to Cody/ But i would be against that.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:24 pm

I'm going to have fun booking this in my booker.

Anyone think ge could lose it in a multi-man match without getting pinned?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:05 pm

The way I see it, Daniel Bryan could potentially go against what he said about cashing it in at WM and cash it in on the next new WHC after their match. Heel turn? Depends.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:23 pm

I really hope DB doesnt do that, they need to get him over more with the dans imo before he goes anywhere near that belt. But I think Big Show will win it off of him soon. and if not Show I would go to say Seamus
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:29 pm

I dont really see the point of Show winning the belt.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:33 pm

I wouldn't like it either, heel Daniel Bryan just wouldn't work. He's not over enough to become a heel. But I could see the CT doing it.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:35 pm

He could make fun of everyone for eating meat and start a feud with JR.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm stoked now lol .. anyone wanna do a WWE Booker. Like a big callaboration?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:39 pm

I was going to say yes Adam but I got something under wraps right now that I plan on doing after my prelims.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:09 pm

I'd be down for it Adam, but only if I can show up to CT meetings in the nude.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:27 pm

.mop is dead. wrote:
I dont really see the point of Show winning the belt.

I don't either, but just seems to me that that's what they're building towards.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:45 pm

As I said I think Henry will hold the belt for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?   Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will/should beat Mark Henry for the WHC?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next